It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell publication: The mRNA vaccines are neither safe nor effective but outright dangerous

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Omg guys I really don't know how not a single person here has figured this out.
It is literally staring you in the face man.
From like freaking day 1 of warp speed it was right TF there.

Did you refuse the shots?

edit on 6-3-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Omg guys I really don't know how not a single person here has figured this out.
It is literally staring you in the face man.
From like freaking day 1 of warp speed it was right TF there.

Did you refuse the shots?

From what he/she says it looks like they refused them.

In terms of the paper I haven't seen anything similar so far and quite lengthy with a large number of citations, 94 in total. It's a great job which is unfortunately has not been discussed at all as it annihilates all the narratives.
edit on 6-3-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

The idea to mix the shots is another blunder on the top of every other blunder in response to the pandemic. Starting with the fact that most people never needed these 'vaccines' to the point where a range of untested, experimental, and dangerous products were pushed and/or mandated to large numbers of the population.

If you take a look you will see that the Astrazeneca vaccine has been withdrawn from almost every country that has used it. Including the UK which is the country of origin of the vaccine. It was MIT safe and effective and it killed and harm a number of people. Denmark I think was the first country to suspend it.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

The J&J shot seemed to be the standard, give the body a dead virus to figure it out on its own how to fight it. Sounds safe enough as we have done that for about 200 years now.

As for a coronavirus, total immunity isn’t possible. We have been fighting the common cold for thousands of years. And it may have been just as deadly when it first started. The common cold is more than just coronavirus there are four types of vectors, two bacterial and two viral and of the virals there are four varieties of CV.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Not at all. Everyone’s genetic sequence is a series of four letters A, T, C, G. The order of those letters is the difference between a banana and a Great Dane. DNA reconstructs itself by passing those letters on to the next DNA cell by RNA much like handing blueprints to a construction worker.

Getting that worker drunk doesn’t get you the house as planned. No understanding of quantum mechanics needed.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

The J&J shot seemed to be the standard, give the body a dead virus to figure it out on its own how to fight it. Sounds safe enough as we have done that for about 200 years now.

As for a coronavirus, total immunity isn’t possible. We have been fighting the common cold for thousands of years. And it may have been just as deadly when it first started. The common cold is more than just coronavirus there are four types of vectors, two bacterial and two viral and of the virals there are four varieties of CV.

Actually part of the colds are caused by human coronaviruses. There are 4 common human coronaviruses that circulate frequently. One of them, for which I made a thread sometime ago, it is likely to have caused the Russian 'Flu' Pandemic back in 1889-1890. Almost same symptoms and same age groups were affected. The name of the virus is OC43 and is now causing common colds.

It's obvious that those dealing with epidemics and pandemics either they didn't know well the history of human coronaviruses or deliberately ignored the facts about them.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 07:09 AM
link   

You are trying to say herd immunity isn't possible because sterilising immunity isn't possible.

It doesn't matter though as we have very good levels of protection and in a sense what is called effective immunity. You can still get infected with other variants but if you have successfully dealt with primary infection then the chances you get sick or die die to SARS-COV-2 re-infection are almost zero.

edit on 6-3-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

It will take me a while read the entire report, but having been in the field for a number of years, the idea of any vaccine being created at warp speed, especially for what was being labeled a novel disease of which they supposedly had little knowledge, had me running for the exit.

Especially ones developed for a class of pathogen (coronavirus) that they had failed miserably at multiple times in the past with extremely bad results (lots of dead test animals), which is why there are no vaccines for coronvirus-based colds today and likely never will be.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Be prepared for the "how could we have ever known the long term effects" excuse.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

You are trying to say heard immunity isn't possible because sterilising immunity isn't possible.

True herd immunity only occurs in the wild, never via vaccination.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 07:14 AM
link   

It will take me a while read the entire report, but having been in the field for a number of years, the idea of any vaccine being created at warp speed, especially for what was being labeled a novel disease of which they supposedly had little knowledge, had me running for the exit.

The fact they were pushing it with so little info of disease or vaccine, was highly suspicious to me so I opted out.

I didn't get as much blow back as many, because luck and the Holy Spirit was with me.

I live in Florida, and I had amazing coworkers. Most of them took the vaccine, but they supported my decision not to take it, and not just stood beside me, they fought for me.

So I am not at all surprised there are issues with the vaccine.

Now I'm wondering whether I did enough fighting for my friends and loved ones. I spoke out but should have spoken out more, even if it pissed people off or made me look like a right wing conspiracy theorist.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 07:20 AM
link   

He spent the last two years promoting them and claims to be proudly involved in administering them.

Fortunately ATS doesn't forget and the posting history can't be changed.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Exactly what I said. Four types: two bacterial and two viral. Of the virals there is CV and a different one. And there are four variants of CV.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Especially ones developed for a class of pathogen (coronavirus) that they had failed miserably at multiple times in the past with extremely bad results (lots of dead test animals), which is why there are no vaccines for coronvirus-based colds today and likely never will be.

There are 6 other human coronaviruses, namely

Sars-Cov (beta coronavirus)
MERS-Cov (beta coronavirus)
229E (alpha coronavirus)
NL63 (alpha coronavirus)
OC43 (beta coronavirus)
HKU1 (beta coronavirus)

If you see my thread that I have made someone ago: The Forgotten Pandemic

One of these viruses, namely OC43 most likely caused the Russian 'Flu' Pandemic back in 1889-1890. It's amazing that the story of this Pandemic is almost identical to this one with SARS-CoV-2. Almost same symptoms, same age groups affected and very similar infection fatality rates.

The human race didn't disappear and OC43 is now causing common colds. Just as SARS-CoV-2 in the vast majority of cases, and with an infection fatality rate which was very low before any medical interventions and natural immunity, and it's now the same or even lower than that of the common flu

www.ft.com...

A combination of high levels of immunity and the reduced severity of the Omicron variant has rendered Covid-19 less lethal than influenza for the vast majority of people in England, according to a Financial Times analysis of official data

Same it true for pretty much all other countries in the world.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

He spent the last two years promoting them and claims to be proudly involved in administering them.

Fortunately ATS doesn't forget and the posting history can't be changed.

I wasn't here prior to September 2022 so I don't know who is it you are referring to...

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 07:39 AM
link   

I'm talking about allaroundyou.

He didn't refuse anything. Most likely his original post was a poor attempt at sarcasm.
edit on 6/3/23 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

In terms of how deadly SARS-CoV-2 was, it is easy to see that the official narrative wanted to portray the virus as if it was the Spanish Flu. It was soon realised that this is nonsense but most people unaware of the basics and without having access to information kept believing that if get infected they will have some good chance of getting hospitalised or die.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Polio and Small Pox might want a word or two.

I was among the first that Small Pox Vax was optional and I don’t have the scar. Then again I had an uncle that was naturally immune and never scarred despite having it given every time he left the country during his 29 years in the Air Force.

Although, both could come back in a big way. If either got a foothold. Those vaxes worked herd immunity by leaving nowhere for them to go so they died out.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Which was blatantly stupid as the Flu and CV are oranges and bananas, rather than apples and oranges.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

The fact they were pushing it with so little info of disease or vaccine, was highly suspicious to me so I opted out.

I didn't get as much blow back as many, because luck and the Holy Spirit was with me.

I live in Florida, and I had amazing coworkers. Most of them took the vaccine, but they supported my decision not to take it, and not just stood beside me, they fought for me.

So I am not at all surprised there are issues with the vaccine.

Now I'm wondering whether I did enough fighting for my friends and loved ones. I spoke out but should have spoken out more, even if it pissed people off or made me look like a right wing conspiracy theorist.

It doesn't matter. You can still stand for what you think it's true and with good evidence and data you can be very convincing. Imagine that legitimate questions and doubt are now called right wing conspiracy theories.

If you have the time take a look at what I have linked. It's a bombshell!! Very well written and backed up with several other publications. See the references.

Also see the last part of the conclusion!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join