It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electro vibrational experiments on granite

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 12:56 AM
link   
This seems to be a bit mind-blowing especially when he wires up a chunk of granite in electromagnetic mode. Just like you would a bit of iron to make a magnetic core. Essentially it means that you could use granite to make the stator on an electric motor., and conduct electricity through granite, which was shown in a bright insight vid.A while back.

This tends to back up the electrical theory of the granite in the GP.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

We can file this knowledge under more of the stuff someone want us to NOT KNOW.... Conspiracy theorist are right AGAIN if we consider some on ATS were saying through sound the stones of megaliths were put in place using sound instead of manual labor from the effort of thousands.

Also, there are bible verses that said the "rocks will cry out as witnesses" IIRC.

This makes total sense to me.

edit on 5-3-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 02:23 AM
link   
A bit mind-blowing ... indeed.
From www.evawaseerst.be...
The builders of the pyramids and many other megalithic structures were incredibly accurate. Stones fit in each other as if they are molten rock. Besides: they are of an immense weight. It seems absurd to use such heavy blocks if you can easily use two or three less heavy stones to reach the same goal. No more than common sense we think.
Anyway we think the builders must have had some special technique, maybe based on frequencies. It sounds crazy but today our geniuses are experimenting with such frequencies.
Also Bulwer-Lytton (see later) spoke about those frequencies.
Why the ancient builders used such incredible blocks of granite. It seems they would put that granite under immense pressure. And what says science nowadays? ‘Granite emits specific electromagnetic frequencies when it is put under pressure.’
We have no doubt that the granite blocks above the King’s chamber are a form of overkill if they would be only meant for construction purpose.
Though we think some (pseudo?)scientists must be close to the right answers concerning at least some questions about the pyramids, few people pay attention to them. And media has much to do with that, we think. The media which is part of the big brother power. Those who know are protecting us against something we better don't know ... yet.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 08:07 AM
link   

This could also further prove that Oumuamua is actually a Spaceship.
edit on 02/06/2023 by lostbook because: Na

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
This seems to be a bit mind-blowing especially when he wires up a chunk of granite in electromagnetic mode. Just like you would a bit of iron to make a magnetic core. Essentially it means that you could use granite to make the stator on an electric motor., and conduct electricity through granite, which was shown in a bright insight vid.A while back.

This tends to back up the electrical theory of the granite in the GP.

Not really, the VAST majority of granite is non-magnetic.
This guy has found himself a (supposed) piece of granite that contains some ferromagnetic minerals. While it's uncommon, it's not unheard of.
The pink Aswan granite used in the pyramids (making up less than 5% of any of them, BTW,) is non-magnetic.

Harte

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
The builders of the pyramids and many other megalithic structures were incredibly accurate. Stones fit in each other as if they are molten rock.

No they don't.

Harte

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Ah, yes a repeat of the oft quoted precision myth. Some part of such ruins are well made, like those at Puma Punku, are a sign of highly developed masonry skills. You can make pretty much anything with enough time, resources, skill and abrasives.

Top surviving tiers of the great pyramid - the true poster child of non-precision: i.imgur.com...

Now here is some real ancient Egyptian precision: i.imgur.com... i.imgur.com... i.imgur.com... i.imgur.com... surviving cladding stones on the great pyramids.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

At 22.40 an ancient historian writes of something very similar to electric light. But the whole vid is interesting. Like the black pyramid which seems to have disappeared.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

The builders of the pyramids and many other megalithic structures were incredibly accurate. Stones fit in each other as if they are molten rock.

No they don't.

Harte

Cool pic! is there a series of them? I find old photos fascinating.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Harte seems to be disrespecting the polygonal stonework bout a third of the way up.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 09:47 PM
link   

So how long does this magnetism last, Tomorrow or the end of time?
I remember magnetic rocks throwing my compass off while hiking in the mountains of Spain.
Grand Gallery of the Great pyramid has much better accuracy.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Piezo effect. Virbrate granite, you are vibrating quartz grains in granite.
Vibrate or strike quartz produces an electrical output.
Electromagnetic effects can be produced depending upon the application.
edit on 5-3-2023 by charlyv because: sp

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 11:15 PM
link   

a reply to: Dalamax

Harte seems to be disrespecting the polygonal stonework bout a third of the way up.

Polygonal? Nope just sloppily cut and placed stones. There is also a big slop of gypsum mortar to the far right of the third tier appearing to 'drip' down from the fourth. Core stones were only accurate for height - which seemed to vary for some odd reason and to no particular purpose between the tiers.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
Piezo effect. Virbrate granite, you are vibrating quartz grains in granite.
Vibrate or strike quartz produces an electrical output.
Electromagnetic effects can be produced depending upon the application.

Yep and if it were useful there are entire mountain ranges and plates made of granite and under pressure yet no one uses that 'power'.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Bordon81

If you are in a place where there are granite outcrops and telluric currents. It could be variable. The quartz in the granite could act as a capacitor? in the GP why has the cap been removed, or it might have got blasted off with electrical discharge?

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 11:19 PM
link   

After thousands of years of vandalism, you have to look harder to see it.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

originally posted by: Harte

No they don't.

Harte

Cool pic! is there a series of them? I find old photos fascinating.

Yep here are a few:

i.imgur.com...
i.imgur.com...
i.imgur.com... (an image of a lost Olympic sport, women's rock swimming)
i.imgur.com...
i.imgur.com...
i.imgur.com...
i.imgur.com...
i.imgur.com... (1950s party)
i.imgur.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 11:24 PM
link   

After thousands of years of vandalism, you have to look harder to see it.

See what a tomb?

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 11:31 PM
link   

At 22.40 an ancient historian writes of something very similar to electric light. But the whole vid is interesting. Like the black pyramid which seems to have disappeared.

Oh old Iamblichus and his report on someone else's claim: www.unariunwisdom.com...

Not electricity oddities about oil lamps and such.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Ah, yes a repeat of the oft quoted precision myth.

Yes , the precision ‘myth’ argument of which you have lost control of the narrative since some Rolls Royce engineers light scanned a pre dynastic granite vase and found planar parallelism of 1/1000” proving accurate turning,rigid workholding , rigid single point tooling, you mean?
Ah yes, THAT argument which you have plainly lost.
Trolling your life away on here when you can’t accept , or don’t/can’t understand the data presented .

Because you plainly don’t understand any engineering principles , you miss out truly basic points regarding this- and your idea about the GP internal structure being made from different sized blocks completely misunderstands that it is the END of each row that is accurate to each END of row on all four sides .
THATS what makes the GP precise , the block size is irrelevant , it’s where they END UP in relation to each other that counts . Without that, no pyramid shape, no consistent angle to the slope.
Oh and don’t forget to try and gaslight fabricators over the fact that the GP is lined to the cardinal points by 0.05 of a degree . That’s not precision, no.
The fact that the blocks are of different size , yet the rows line up accurately in height terms , to create the pyramid is MORE evidence of precision, not less. The fact that they then clad it in limestone to coat the entire outside layer at the same consistent angle OVER different sized internal blocks isn’t precision either is it??!!
Your basic knowledge of engineering really lets you down as you try to lecture others.
Your clown argument on precision is over, mate.

edit on 6-3-2023 by bluesfreak because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join