It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scary thoughts but at least they're organic

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Imagine a world where everyone has a neuralink implant, where the internet is projected directly into your consciousness.

Add CHATGPT into the mix.

People will very soon decide to have CHATGPT respond internally to any conversation that they might be having with another human in order to appear 'smart' and 'well informed' and quote CHATGPT verbatim as an inorganic response to an organic conversation.

Now put two people in a conversation that became so lazy that they both we're doing this and pretty soon human interaction would in fact be two ai's talking to each other through empty human vessels.

I don't like the future.

It provokes feelings of nihilism in me and a lot of people are excited about it, having no clue about the implications.

edit on 28-2-2023 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Ted Kaczynski wasn't a big fan of the future either.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79
Since we all partake in the creation or alignment of our reality, imagining such a potential future is what we shouldn't do. Not to be in resistance to such an outcome but to rather use our imagination for a preferred future. What we would truly Love to experience rather than the scary pathetic road that the current state of affairs wants us to continue to lay the bricks for. Therefor imagine a World where we use chatgpt and AI to eliminate the mundane work that takes us away from the unique expression our Souls are capable of conjuring up when not distracted by doing things a computer can do. Building those meaningful connections and having that communication with each other that made life so good in the past. It's safe and quite healthy to imagine the good despite the bad seemingly looming. Not saying you are against such thoughts.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Just give me a fishing pole and set me next to a riverbank I'll be happy all day long.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I'm diagnosed Schizophrenic.

I don't have to imagine it, I've lived it.

It's an absolutle hell being hooked up to most people against your will and consent.

It's taken thrity years, but it's toned down quite a bit.

Had to sever a LOT of bad connections.

edit on 2/28/23 by GENERAL EYES because: clarity

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Save a spot for me next to you, will you?

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Jesus, I'm truly sorry to hear that. It sounds horrible.

🌷

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Thunderkiss75

I'm sure a lot of people have felt like this, but I'm interested to know why you chose to go with that comparison.
edit on 28-2-2023 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Thunderkiss75

Funny how a tenured Professor at a liberal university that broke free from the whole MK-Ultra mind "F" understands this, yet anyone who points this out is somehow labeled a "Conspiracy Nuts" or marginalized by society.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Slowly drifting into that direction without neural link and chatgpt.. when it comes to a lot of things people regurgitate what the media and narrative has said like it is their own opinion
Rather then weighing things for themselves or their own instincts and intuition

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

We are marginalised by the media and they give the direction to the masses on how they should approach us and what they should think of us

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 01:38 AM
link   

It is a horrible proposition, though I can see the benefits in a matrix style plug in, especially if I wanted to fly a Huey.

Or learn a new skill.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Hiram33

Now that you mention it...

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

I believe the dangers outweigh whatever benefits there might be exponentially.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

I wouldn't call you a schizophrenic .. to me it just sounds like you are super sensitive and hyper aware
Science cannot explain consciousness ... We are transmitters and receivers ...but where do our thoughts really come from.. science likes to cut everything apart in order to understand it ... Metaphor I would use it ... Discecting a tv in order to understand the movie that was just being played on it ...the movie did not originate in the tv . Much the same as the thought in your Brain...
I don't see you sick or as if there is anything wrong with you. To me you are normal ...society is truly sick .. If I went to psychiatrists office and was honest about myself and how I experience "reality" I don't think they would let me walk out of that office

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: NautPsycho

Energy flows where attention goes ..the mind and what we think are powerful and that is why the powers that be use it against us....movies and these dystopian visions they seed into our consciousness...
I like what you wrote ... It's a good reminder
Focus on the reality that you want and it will be so .. if enough of us do it will change the world
And that is also part of the trap with the truth movement don't get lost down the rabbit hole or you will only fuel the reality but it is essential to be informed too it is a balancing act knowledge is power but what is knowledge without right action

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Though honestly I wouldn’t consider getting one.

Though I wouldnt trust any of elons musk inventions.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Modern medicine labels me as such.

I think it's more of a natural predisposition with energies and other brains wired the same way, very occultic in some ways.

But they've pathologized everything and everyone so it's just easier to say Schizophrenic than pretend I'm some sort of genetic anamoly with "special powers".

I can't read minds unless they're actively transmitting to me and I can't see the future.

It can get disabling at times and prevents me from living a normal life.

So a diagnosis and living assistance helps, as it can be a disability.

edit on 2/28/23 by GENERAL EYES because: spellin'

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 03:17 AM
link   

We get marginalized by design though. We get race baited in order to distract from the fact that it really isn't racism we should be keeping an eye on, but stratusism instead. by the economic and political elites using the propaganda of the global media against society to keep us at each other's throats, they can continue to control any narrative they want.

We get marginalized so that we feel isolated and don't gang up on the elites to restrict their area of influence and control.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
Imagine a world where everyone has a neuralink implant, where the internet is projected directly into your consciousness.

It was imagined many decades ago:

top topics

<<   2 >>

join