It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outlining The Most Complex Investigation Into Political Corruption In AZ

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JsnJln
a reply to: Boadicea

Let’s pray that happens. Im in Maricopa as well on the East side of the Valley.

I’m not special or interesting or anything but I’m a 39 year old male linguist/polyglot/philologist/translator (and musician) and I live in Athens, Greece or Mesa, Arizona. Greek dad American mom, Greek school/university American work. Anyway, just wanted to join the roster of AZ people.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 08:23 PM
link   
JOHN THALER ADDRESSES AZ JOINT SESSION PRESENTATION

Just came across a recent 10 min interview by John, good to see he is still going. Bad as he describes the situation as it is. The AZ legislator is captured by corruption and no one is getting in without that chain of corruption around their neck to maintain the status quo.

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 06:07 AM
link   
THE BREGER BLACKMAIL REPORT: DEEP STATE IS DESPERATE TO BURY W/ REP. LIZ HARRIS

An update to the situation by Sarah Westall interviewing Liz Harris. Liz has been kicked out of office, but still doing her political thing keeping up with the people and issues going on. It was the same people that voted against election reform that voted Liz out. All the Democrats and some Republicans.

John is writing a book that is due to be published in September, should stir up the hornets nest a bit more. It's a big systemic issue.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Interesting that she mentions that they have given the data to NM and CA interested parties as well.

Who would think organized crime and a narco-govt to the south doesn't know how to purchase little fish in big ponds that have a bit of power? And that they know how to grow that power, like a weed that is sprouting above the surface now after building deep roots. Hard to get rid of.

You think a little old wall has stopped corruption? Id not be surprised to find out the CARTELS are bribing members of team donk all the way to the top to keep the damn border open. And Mayorkis, and even some elephants have gotten caught up in the tide and thought why not skim the tide too?

Disgusting situation we are in.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

duplicate

edit on 8/23/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 12:30 AM
link   
BAD GUYS TRIED TO KILL ME 6 TIMES, MASSIVE ORGANIZED CRIME IN 26 STATES W/ THALER & BREGER (1OF2

BAD GUYS TRIED TO KILL ME 6 TIMES, MASSIVE ORGANIZED CRIME IN 26 STATES W/ THALER & BREGER (2OF2

Booms incoming.... Thaler is to release his book in a few days, 19th September. Presales are underway. In it he outlines the case and links to the evidence. He has already gotten a lot of heat as a messenger. How is the message of this hot potato going to go? Will it be enough to crack Katie Hobbs?

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Thanks for the update.

In my opinion, Thaler is pioneering modern age financial forensic analysis.

We've all heard the phrase, "follow the money," we know that data collection is at an all time high and has been for awhile, and we know that modern day AI can process and make sense of data in ways never before possible.

So on one hand, the technology exist, or will soon exist, to be able to track and expose money laundering operations like never before, on the other hand, co caine is about to become the number one export from Columbia, and I wouldn't be surprised if human trafficking is at an all time high.

edit on 16-9-2023 by IndieA because: Reworded

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   
John Thaler's book is scheduled for release today.

Here are both of John's websites, so far it looks as both of them are still offering the presale, but it's still early.

Report to the Governor

Project Thaler

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The presale form for John Thaler's book, Report to the Governor, is listing a release date of September 24th.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   
We are still waiting on Thaler's book release, but I found these videos today, that outline his investigation.

I haven't gotten a chance to watch them yet, but I'll watch them later.

Report to the Governor

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join