It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outlining The Most Complex Investigation Into Political Corruption In AZ

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Well at least they were smart and sent multiple copies to other places incase of a unfortunate accident or suicide.
Wow.. the ENTIRE county is dirty.

Why do you think they asked her "how Big" was the investigative team?

How many people need to be shut up and evidence taken from.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 06:03 PM
link   
What are the odds that this is happening in only Arizona?

The states that needed an extra week or so count the 2020 presidential election would be the next states to investigate using what this brave woman and her team have found to see if the Arizona racketeering scheme is a template for other states.

originally posted by: infolurker
Explosive testimony for thousands of public officials on the take, laundering cartel money through fake deeds and mortgages, election tampering, attempted murders. If the US was a lawful country, the DOJ and FBI would be all over this. Notice how they freak out when she starts dropping names.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

It's definitely not just Maricopa County/Arizona! I was just reading another news article about this hearing --

Explosive Testimony at Senate Elections and House Municipal Oversight & Elections Joint Meeting Accuses Hobbs, Fontes, Runbeck, and Judges of Racketeering

-- which reports that their investigation included multiple states (I believe 20), and that their findings have been reported to law enforcement and public officials in other states, with some results:

She said her office is ready to work with any enforcement agencies. They reported their findings to former Governor Doug Ducey in May of 2022 and many law enforcement agencies. Several have opened ongoing investigations, including law enforcement in California and New Mexico, which have already used their report and taken some corrective action, she said. Their final report, which includes 47 findings, will include election fraud and will be a 300-page book with 3,000 attachments. It will be available on reporttothegovernor.com.

This a good detailed and informative read for anyone who cannot/chooses not to watch the video of the hearing.

The article above links to another website for the investigator, Thaler, with even more information, including supporting documents:

Corruption

It's a long read. I've only gotten about a third of the way through it. But lots of details and information to peruse.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Well at least they were smart and sent multiple copies to other places incase of a unfortunate accident or suicide.

I think she should had clapped back and said Why? so you know how many people to silence?

Anyway Twitter is doing its typical debunking the investigators already.
The lady in the video is already being called a kook because she works for a Insurance company.
I am sorry but some of the BEST fraud investigators work in Insurance companies. This is her Photo below.

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Can we just elect cartel members to elected office directly and speed this sh# show up? WEF would certainly approve.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 12:06 AM
link   
What a mess, it is the kind of thing one would expect to find with the scale of election fraud going on. Millions in slush funds, corrupted officials and a court recording system that has fallen apart. This kind of corruption does not happen over night with a long trail of fraud for those that know where to look.

Trying to clean this up ain't going to be easy, but as more eyes check out evidence it will help round up some of the bad apples and fix up some of the weak spots in the system. It could also make some of those involved in the corruption more desperate and dangerous as things close in.

It is going to be a big, tough challenge with the scale of it. Good luck, take care and Godspeed for those trying.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Debunking claims of corruption

And of course,they just say this is another big lie story.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Including the Supreme Court Justice himself...John Roberts.

Only a BLACKMAILED or CORRUPT Chief Justice would throw out an election dispute class-action case co-signed by 20 states, because it was filed incorrectly.

MOST TOP JUDGES in America make big decision based on something other than their own conscience.

The FBI has twice admitted to Attorney Generals that they caused Biden to win in 2020, but 100% of all Attorney Generals in America are under A.G. Merrick Garland. He is their boss.

Garland intimidated Arizona's Attorney General (Mark Brnovich) into SILENCE and INACTION regarding investigating the 2020 Election "issues"...even after several officials were caught on video erasing subpoenaed data from computers.

After former President Trump threw his hands up and said with a resigned voice, "The corruption is far wider and deeper than even I thought it was, before entering politics.", I knew we may have to take the country back forcefully.

If that time arrives, all we will need is a leader to call the shots. It's not hard, considering high-level crooks are also cowards at their core.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

It is a good example of how this information war is playing out. One part that stuck out:

β€œIn each instance, the information provided by [Cyber Ninjas] was inaccurate and false,” investigators concluded.

When complete blanket denials are made of everything another says it is a weak, lazy argument and attempts to personally discredit the source. These kind of statements do not promote any serious investigation of sorting out the facts from the fiction. It is more about living in denial and keeping the crimes covered up.

In trying to make some progress through this information battlefield this is one easy tell to spot who the enemy is, ignorance.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

t's definitely not just Maricopa County/Arizona! I was just reading another news article about this hearing --

Explosive Testimony at Senate Elections and House Municipal Oversight & Elections Joint Meeting Accuses Hobbs, Fontes, Runbeck, and Judges of Racketeering

-- which reports that their investigation included multiple states (I believe 20), and that their findings have been reported to law enforcement and public officials in other states, with some results:

Wow! Did anyone read the details of the investigation within the link at the bottom of your article? Here is is again...

www.freemckinley.com...

These cartel cronies have the ability to hack into government systems allowing them to change all kinds of documents and court records. They can create arrest records for anyone they want. Nothing is safe and secure.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I had posted this information in the political forum not knowing it had already been posted here...

my opening comment:

If even half of the allegations contained in this testimony is true, it is much worse that even I, Mr. Reynold's Wrap Headware, had imagined.

You always know there are a few here and there that are willing so sell their souls, but this? The sheer amount of people involved, and the positions they hold is staggering.

God needs to just nuke the human race and start over.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

As long as the democrats are doing it, it's ok.

Big BIG sigh...

Democrats are not doing this alone. Arizona's Republican Governor, Republican County Recorder, Republican County Attorney, and Republican County Board of Supervisors has worked hand-in-hand and cheek-to-cheek with Democrats to enable the fraud, execute the fraud, cover-up the fraud, and protect the fraudsters.

Folks in Georgia can tell you the same. As can folks in Wisconsin and Michigan and probably every other state.

The Republican National Committee has completely abandoned Arizona and our wronged candidates and refused to contribute to the campaigns of our election integrity candidates, as well as their lawsuits challenging the obviously tainted elections.

There are lots of good Republican individuals fighting the good fight and I'm damn thankful for every one of them! There are also good Democrat and Independent individuals fighting the good fight and I'm just as thankful for every one of them.

But as a whole, the official Republican party and party leaders are just as dirty as the Democrats, and they work together.

YOU Triggered a personal "ah ha!" moment for me yesterday, Boadicea.

No wonder EVERY SINGLE AUTHORITY IN THIS COUNTRY WENT SILENT when former President Trump said last month that treating the CARTELS like ISIS would be a top priority if he's re-elected!

You raid the Cartel "headquarters", and you'll find all the criminal deals and contracts made with top-level U.S. officials.

Officials who don't give a rat's ass if your child dies from drugs, or guns, or Fentanyl, so long as their personal gravy train of money and power is maintained.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No wonder EVERY SINGLE AUTHORITY IN THIS COUNTRY WENT SILENT when former President Trump said last month that treating the CARTELS like ISIS would be a top priority if he's re-elected!

You raid the Cartel "headquarters", and you'll find all the criminal deals and contracts made with top-level U.S. officials.

Wow. That sounds about right!

I hadn't heard that Trump said this. I wonder what Trump knows?

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   
This rabbit hole is the size of the Grand Canyon! A reply to: [post=26905829]Boadicea[/pos

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

The states that needed an extra week or so count the 2020 presidential election would be the next states to investigate using what this brave woman and her team have found to see if the Arizona racketeering scheme is a template for other states.

Explosive testimony for thousands of public officials on the take, laundering cartel money through fake deeds and mortgages, election tampering, attempted murders. If the US was a lawful country, the DOJ and FBI would be all over this. Notice how they freak out when she starts dropping names.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

It's in Wisconsin, too. It's my belief WI was a test state (for election tampering and fraud) in 2015 (Presidential election) and and the subsequent Governor election (Evers) in 2018 and in 2022.

edit on 26-2-2023 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

It's in Wisconsin, too. It's my belief WI was a test state (for election tampering and fraud) in 2015 (Presidential election) and and the subsequent Governor election (Evers) in 2018 and in 2022.

Very interesting that you think that. I wouldn't doubt it. I've focused far more on AZ, but I've followed all of the battleground states since 2020, and it fits with what I do know about the shenanigans in Wisconsin. Arizona was right behind you though.

We had enough problems in 2018 that people were already demanding reform in 2020. In fact, because of 2018, in 2020 our current County Recorder ran on a platform of fixing what our then County Recorder/current Secretary of State screwed up. As it turns out, our new County Recorder is just as dirty and corrupt and vile as the old one. Sounds like Wisconsin, like AZ, was already worried about botched elections, if not outright rigged elections, in 2020.

This is a good reminder that this mess wasn't created overnight, and it won't be fixed overnight. A great deal of time, energy and money went into planning the foolproof takeover. It's taken time, energy and money to figure it out, but we've learned so much these last couple years, and that we can use to fight. And we are making progress, slowly but surely.

And by "we," I mean the whole country, not just Arizona. I know good people have continued to fight in Wisconsin, and all the battleground states. I think other states have a false sense of security. Even if their elections really are good now, they need to pay attention and learn what to stop before it even gets started.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   

This is possibly the most surreal and stunning event I have seen this year.
Oh Hope and Humanity but
Certain outbursts were like gunfire...coming from a homie or two
who seemed at least partially cognizant of the implications
rising like musk in the chamber...this beats out learning
that as soon as Jordan Peterson
arose from an 8 day (benzo withdrawl) induced coma, he announced
'your room is a reflection of your brain!'

# 1685

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I participated in the 2016 election audit. πŸ˜‰

It was shut down, after finding too many discrepancies that favored Hillary.
edit on 26-2-2023 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

I participated in the 2016 election audit. πŸ˜‰

It was shut down, after finding too many discrepancies that favored Hillary.

Ahhhhh.... gotcha!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

Sounds about right. The democrats are more in bed with the cartels so their side is stronger with the denials,rebuttals,and obscuring behind law,and precedent,and standing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join