It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outlining The Most Complex Investigation Into Political Corruption In AZ

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I absolutely believe this. Why? Because it is a brilliant way to launder money, and evade taxes. The only ones who lose are the guys paying the bribes(they better hope they get their money's worth), the IRS, and the State Voters/Taxpayers. Since Michigan has been declared "The most corrupt State in the Union" by the U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Michigan, I wonder if the "Party" has been using this here to grease the wheels?

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Are you from AZ as well?
I really hope someone credible and resilient picks up the mantle with this investigation and exposes more of them, and gets something done. Arrests need to be made.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JsnJln

Are you from AZ as well?

Yup! It's personal. My state, my county, my election, my ballot, my vote.

I really hope someone credible and resilient picks up the mantle with this investigation and exposes more of them, and gets something done. Arrests need to be made.

At this point, I don't think anyone has enough "credibility" to get past the media/social/political attack machine. And some people just can't get past themselves and their own ego to see it for themselves.

My best bet is that the multi-angle attack is our best hope. So much information and evidence coming from so many that they cannot all be "debunked". With independent sources findings and evidence overlapping and corroborating the findings and evidence of other independent sources. And the more we can get on record -- public records, such as court filings and legislative hearings -- the better.

Our biggest problem in 2020, and why the audits were so important, was because we knew too many things weren't right, but we didn't know exactly where the problems lay. We had questions and suspicions, not many answers or hard facts. We've learned much since then. Ruled out much. Confirmed much.

I don't think they're as safe and secure as they think they are. I truly believe that the cheating machine cannot handle a sustained attack from all sides. Isolated rogues here and there, sure. But not a coordinated, multi-front attack from multiple sources and "weapons".

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Let’s pray that happens. Im in Maricopa as well on the East side of the Valley.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Let’s pray that happens. Im in Maricopa as well on the East side of the Valley.

Amen 🙏

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Thanks for this, but unfortunately there is too much corruption and communist/fascist criminals are in charge.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Just came across Mike Gill, someone who has been spending years trying to expose the corruption going on in New Hampshire. Part of campaign was putting the names and faces of drug dealers up on billboards and he did try running for Governor.

Back in 2017 he did manage to negotiate a $50 million non disclose contract to buy his silence, but decided not to sign it as he did not want to stop exposing the corruption and is instead using this contract offer as evidence of the scale of corruption. Mike did have a business in home loans.

Mike's youtube channel is still up, but has not been updated in a while. Mike is still alive, but has been isolated and financially destroyed by the system he tried to expose. Here is a recent interview of how he is going these days.

When getting further into it, there are claims that some of the information provided by Mike is why James O'Keefe left Project Veratis and why the FBI raided Trumps house.

A heads up with some of the challenges in dealing with the scale of the corruption.

edit on 27-2-2023 by kwakakev because: Added Mike working in home loans.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 07:52 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   

As a resident of Maricopa County, I’m so excited to see how this play out.

Same here. I live in the far west valley (Goodyear) and also spent a fair amount of time in Mesa.

There has always been shenanigans going on, but it seems that things have been noticeably worse by the week for the past 3-4 years.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   
UH OH!! seems liek youtube is having a worldwide outage. it wouldnt b e because they are trying to strip the VID we have in this thread offline would it?

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Well, brave lady and yes, "the tip of the iceberg."

I had a nasty drug-fueled youth and had a relationship with the head honchos in the Sinaloa cartel in the 1990's. Most people wouldn't believe the depth of the corruption... or perhaps they would. Suffice to say it went national to the highest offices of all three branches as well as the clandestine orgs and all through the local districts. Billions (trillions?) of dollars can buy quite a bit.

I wonder what intrigue finally brought El Chapo down... assuming he is in the SuperMax, that is. I wonder if any corrupt officials will get exposed.. ever?

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Katie Hobbs accused of receiving Sinaloa cartel bribes

thepostmillennial.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I guess I should have asked what official will get exposed and prosecuted?

An actual housecleaning would be epic in scale... and likely a small scale war.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Katie Hobbs looks like the first to go if there is enough political will to get it through. The trial is going to be very challenging with just how bent a lot of the courts are there. Fortunately it does look like a lot of the bad ones in the system are known so it will help limit their influence.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 09:02 PM
link   
TOM RENZ | #ARRESTKATIEHOBBS... AND FAST

Tom Renz wants to see Katie quickly go first as well. If She does get locked up it will set of a big chain reaction among the rest in Arizona. Nationally it will help many of the other states sort out their mess as well. With the Federal position on these issues so far, its going to need some big blow back to make any effect.

Kathrine Austin Fitts has gotten into some of some of corruption between the federal housing funds and the Department of Defenses dark money. A lot of other government departments has similar issues.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 11:03 PM
link   
#ARRESTKATIEHOBBS, FDA AND BIG PHARMA, J6, MSM PROPAGANDA - OAN - REALITY CHECK! - MONICA RODRIGUEZ

One America News Network has pick up the story, yet to see Tucker from Fox have a go at it. If a video comes out of Katie Hobbs in handcuffs the rest of the media are going to have to deal with it.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 05:15 AM
link   
And who ran Arizona for years and years??
None other than John McStain. …..Surprise…..
Is this his legacy, his mess he left for future generations?
If it’s like this at the state level, and I’m sure Arizona is far from being the only state with super high levels of corruption.
Take a minute to think just how bad it must really be at the Federal.
He should have cooked on that carriers flight deck!
We know it’s clown world now and distraction after distraction is being spoon fed to the masses.
Think about what we do know.

Imagine. What. We. Don’t. Know.

Dark times…….

FEAR FOR THE CHILDREN !!!

🤯🤬🥺

PS. My belief.

JM developed a seething hatred for this country while locked up in Vietnam and he began payback in Arizona.
Just my gut feeling.

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: ps

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: PiratesCut

None other than John McStain

The one with a wrinkled and creased flag on his coffin. So it is not like the ones higher up don't know about it. They just don't know how to deal with it.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Friday, 2/24, John Thaler,
rumble.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Can we just elect cartel members to elected office directly and speed this sh# show up? WEF would certainly approve.

Too late, that is their modus operandi now. These people are selected by the DS and not the citizens votes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join