It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Wants Gun Control For US Citizens

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Xi must’ve watched Red Dawn and now he’s wondering how he’s gonna invade.

WOLVERINES!!!

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 03:55 AM
link   
There’s also a little bunch of boats called the US navy ......

a reply to: rickymouse

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

The Pacfic and Atlantic Oceans are huge buffers. Our Sub fleet would destroy most fleets trying to land, and they don't have enough aircraft to get over here. An invasion of the USA will not happen. Yes they can nuke us, destroy our cities, but we can do the same. I been to China, Every major city they have is bigger than LA and NYC. they literally have 30-40 cities over 20 million. Yes we can knock'em out, and suffer ramifications globally for doing so. Since those cities are their MIC, we'd be killing ALOT of citizens to do so. War Crimes, tribunals, etc would be a possibility. Therefore the USA could not do a first action, just a reaction. China would not do a First Action either. So that leaves their Army vs our Army. That means a war in the Pacific losing South Korea, Taiwan, and a heavily damaged Japan. As the reality is China can invade those. Fighting there is an advantage for China, shorter resupply, and their airforce can hold their own, while their missiles can knock out our fleet before it gets too close. It ends with both heavily damaged, NK having SK, and China having Taiwan, while Japan is trashed and the Pacific fleet crippled. At that point in 50+ years you can see China pushing into Mongolia and Siberia. They like Russia fighting right now, as it shows just how week they actually are, and the reality is China will be top dog in 50 years replacing the USA. the only way to counter this is for the USA and Europe to kill trade now, and even then, it only delays, doesn't stop. Democracy is messy, and the reality when you have clarity, consensus, and drive, all factors in Fascism, which China basically is, they can grow and grow quickly. Just as has been doing, and will continue to do. China doesn't need to invade the USA. If they Isolate us from the world market, we will rip ourselves apart. Just as the Weimer Republic did.

Camain

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
China has a hell of a lot of soldiers, if it comes down to war, they will send shiploads of them to the USA and try to defeat our military. The thing standing in their way of accomplishing this is that a real lot of people have arms....our citizens could actually stop their invasion if it happened. Sure, the military could protect themselves, but our military does not have enough soldiers to protect everyone from China's soldiers if they do come here. Two and a half million soldiers approximately in the China military, plus they have a high amount of possible soldiers to tap from.

And here's another problem for the United States -
Looking at the sheer size of young people today, and how out of shape they are, as their only physical action is using their cell phones, what type of military do we have, China would outnumber us in a few seconds.
Sad.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 07:46 AM
link   
If China tries to invade US with foot soldiers that I doubt it will, most of the citizens in the US that are gun owners and none gun owners will raise their arms to shoot to kill, weapons will be readily available, US can win the foot war with no problem.

But wars these days are no longer of this type, technology rule the field.

One nuclear weapon hitting the US and US will be over, China knows that.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
At this point, who doesnt want my firearms?

Its a short list.....

Me.

We're gonna need them for the zombies.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   
SPAM removed
edit on 2.24.2023 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I wonder why China would want gun control and bans on ammunition to private citizens in the United States?

One thing I’ve learned in my life is that groups that want to take away our guns, are always the groups that have guns themselves…

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 10:13 AM
link   

China has a hell of a lot of soldiers, if it comes down to war, they will send shiploads of them to the USA and try to defeat our military. The thing standing in their way of accomplishing this is that a real lot of people have arms....our citizens could actually stop their invasion if it happened. Sure, the military could protect themselves, but our military does not have enough soldiers to protect everyone from China's soldiers if they do come here. Two and a half million soldiers approximately in the China military, plus they have a high amount of possible soldiers to tap from.

There are plenty of their totally jacked clone troopers within CONUS, and MS13, and hassassin, and thuggies, and Mossad, and of course the U.N.'s cannibal berzerkers, including the latest homoBORGenesis models, and terminator drones.

Versus a "gun behind every blade of grass".
#HydrateWithHolyWater

edit on 2242323 by BeNotAfraid because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Is there any top ranking official in the U.S government who gives a crap what China wants?

Several of them including Biden because they have been bought and paid for.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I'm fairly certain there are plenty of Americans who would like to arm China

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: camain

while their missiles can knock out our fleet before it gets too close.

You are making a large assumption that the US has not progressed a single step in defense of the fleets.

(post by SituationNAFU removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Of course they want less guns here. General Yamamoto of Japan once famously said,

“You cannot invade mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”

It is one of the main reasons war is seldom fought on US soil.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

Of course they want less guns here. General Yamamoto of Japan once famously said,

“You cannot invade mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”

It is one of the main reasons war is seldom fought on US soil.

That would have been Admiral Yamamoto.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: JinMI
At this point, who doesnt want my firearms?

Its a short list.....

Me.

We're gonna need them for the zombies.

I've got a great zombie apocalypse plan.

A wifi free zone where the only thing to do is work!

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

That is correct. I couldn't remember the name of the person who said it so I searched it and found an article that referred to him as a General. The quote still works. )

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

oh I don't doubt that we have defenses, but what's the efficiency? a missile is cheaper to build than an aircraft carrier. As a matter of fact, they could send 1000 missiles to an aircraft carrier how many could it knock down? Now you and I both know that they don't have that many missiles, but we also don't have that many air crafter carriers either. I am sure a number cruncher and a spy somewhere knows exactly how many missiles it would take to get past the defenses and I guarantee, they'll send that plus 5 to be sure. They can't knock out the whole fleet, but when we lose 100k seaman in a single day, it will definitely be a wakeup call, and a serious %$#show.

Camain

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey

And here's another problem for the United States -
Looking at the sheer size of young people today, and how out of shape they are, as their only physical action is using their cell phones, what type of military do we have, China would outnumber us in a few seconds.
Sad.

The young are not going to fight China, they make a vast majority of the phones and video games.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: camain
Speaking as someone who has lost over 100,000 seamen in a day, it’s really not that big a deal.
Let your hair down.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join