It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Wants Gun Control For US Citizens

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Chinese don't like that firearm and ammunition sales to "non-state" actors is causing problems around the world.

I wonder why China would want gun control and bans on ammunition to private citizens in the United States?

China blames US gun policies for global violence, says America exports ‘woes and instability’

www.foxnews.com...

America’s "loose management" of firearms is creating a "recurring nightmare" of domestic gun violence that is now spilling into other countries as U.S.-made weapons and ammunition are increasingly finding their way into the wrong hands, China’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs said Thursday.

Wang Wenbin, a spokesman for the ministry, lamented that at a United Nations meeting last week, the U.S. opposed a Chinese proposal to block transfers of ammunition to non-state actors. He then argued that America’s tolerance for guns is creating violence around the globe.

"Gun violence has become a recurring nightmare for the American people," Wang said. The U.S.’s loose management of small arms and light weapons and ammunition, massive weapons export and persistent transfer of military articles to non-state actors are equally worrying."

+15 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Nah, they just want to make it easier for a land invasion, too bad FAFO.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I imagine that has as much validity as when Hillary said all those guns found in bad guys hands in mexico were from america (some years back)... and it turned out less than 1% had serial numbers.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Is there any top ranking official in the U.S government who gives a crap what China wants?

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 09:42 PM
link   
If they don't want you to have guns, is because they want to do something that you would shoot them for.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Is there any top ranking official in the U.S government who gives a crap what China wants?

Xi-Biden?

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Chinese don't like that firearm and ammunition sales to "non-state" actors is causing problems around the world.

I wonder why China would want gun control and bans on ammunition to private citizens in the United States?

China blames US gun policies for global violence, says America exports ‘woes and instability’

www.foxnews.com...

America’s "loose management" of firearms is creating a "recurring nightmare" of domestic gun violence that is now spilling into other countries as U.S.-made weapons and ammunition are increasingly finding their way into the wrong hands, China’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs said Thursday.

Wang Wenbin, a spokesman for the ministry, lamented that at a United Nations meeting last week, the U.S. opposed a Chinese proposal to block transfers of ammunition to non-state actors. He then argued that America’s tolerance for guns is creating violence around the globe.

"Gun violence has become a recurring nightmare for the American people," Wang said. The U.S.’s loose management of small arms and light weapons and ammunition, massive weapons export and persistent transfer of military articles to non-state actors are equally worrying."

The CCP is just following their own totalitarian model. Nobody but their obedient military have guns, and those are enforcement weapons. The democrat party here in the USA and plenty of others masquerading as conservatives also want this to happen to the USA, so they can implement truly barbarian protocols upon the civilian population, just like they are already doing. Look also to Trudeau in Canada as a rookie CCP communist lover first invoking illegal emergency protocols on the truckers and their bank accounts (which spilled over to other civilian citizens there), and then after that happened announces new gun controls and gun bans.

Who can oppose land invasions anywhere? Armed citizens of course, and tyrants cannot tolerate that because armed citizens can oppose cowardly tyrants.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 09:53 PM
link   
China and China-Biden are working together to take away guns.

WEF wants the US to become like Canada and New Zealand. It's one of the last things preventing a full on NWO blitz.

If they take away guns and put CDBC / social credit into place, it's all over.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 10:03 PM
link   
At this point, who doesnt want my firearms?

Its a short list.....

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Its a short list.....

What firearms? Pretty sure you lost them in a boating accident.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Im armed, and my neighbors on both sides are armed as well. I feel good about that. I have also told them I have their back, and I have food for them if something strange happens here in the US. They appreciate that.I would be very unhappy if any of my neighbors or myself were disarmed.

My people were disarmed in Turkey and the government attacked 1.5 million sitting ducks 1.5 years later and slaughtered them all. Dont trust your government. EVER!

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Joe biden?

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 10:32 PM
link   
China has a hell of a lot of soldiers, if it comes down to war, they will send shiploads of them to the USA and try to defeat our military. The thing standing in their way of accomplishing this is that a real lot of people have arms....our citizens could actually stop their invasion if it happened. Sure, the military could protect themselves, but our military does not have enough soldiers to protect everyone from China's soldiers if they do come here. Two and a half million soldiers approximately in the China military, plus they have a high amount of possible soldiers to tap from.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
China and China-Biden are working together to take away guns.

WEF wants the US to become like Canada and New Zealand. It's one of the last things preventing a full on NWO blitz.

If they take away guns and put CDBC / social credit into place, it's all over.

Cdbc will bring in 80 percent of guns
You want to eat ,right?
Cdbc will be handled by treasury dept ,eliot ness untouchables style.
Maybe more like a drone attack on your premises, give you a day to get them out front if not byebye
edit on 23-2-2023 by benstarr because: Add

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: benstarr
Hmmm
Sunshine still free?
Cdbc won’t stop victory gardens

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Good.

I'm glad they're upset by it.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

www.foxnews.com...

America’s "loose management" of firearms is creating a "recurring nightmare" of domestic gun violence that is now spilling into other countries.

Don't they have laws over there that prevent weapons from getting into people's hands that shouldn't have them? You know, like criminals?

Over here in the United States Of America, we have all kinds of gun control laws that prevent criminals from having guns. And they're quite effective laws.... Uh....

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: JinMI

Its a short list.....

What firearms? Pretty sure you lost them in a boating accident.

Im on V.3

Cant wait for this years boating season!

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Most of those hypothetical Chinese transport ships would become new deep water reefs long before they even pass Hawaii. Whatever does land.._. Ohhh we pity the fool Don't we?

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Loaded question. Joe cares.

a reply to: carewemust

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join