It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Wants Gun Control For US Citizens

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Nah, they just want to make it easier for a land invasion, too bad FAFO.

Truth..

I have nothing else to say, you said it best.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: camain

Several years ago we went to sink an obsolete carrier I think it was to create an artifical reef... we had issues sinking it.

Even though we knew all the weaknesses, the armor, everything that should have made it simple, that was an inert target.

Can Chinas cruise missiles do serious damage yes, can they possibly sink a carrier yes, but it certainly wont be easy and not even certain its possible in this day and age considering the rings of defense's with any carrier group.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

It is to late for that.
Americas will never give up their personal arsenal of weapons.
You would have to pry them from our cold dead hands...

Fear wont work, persuasion wont work, Americans cannot be disarmed.
It can never happen.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I don't disagree, but you get 2 missile hits on a carrier and its out of the fight, especially if you hit the flight deck. the big thing with carriers is that it projects strength through the planes it carries. if the plans can't take off, they cant provide air power to counter air power targeting those rings. I'm not saying China can destroy our fleet. I am saying that they can hurt it badly. Enough for us to keep our distance. The reality is if the USA went to war with China, South Korea would fall. Taiwan would fall. Japan would be in shambles, Guam would be gone, Hawaii would be hurting, the philippine bases would be hurting. It would take years to get our MIC rebuilt to counter China, and by then the war would be over. It would take years to take the fight to them. Even then if we did we would still struggle to get onto the mainland, and by the time we were ready they would have already fortified South Korea, Taiwan making the fight even more deadly. The only way to stop china is before they launch. Once they launch, the sphere of influence in the Pacific changes and the dynamics are not in the USA and our allies advantage. Once China takes South Korea, I can see them peacefully annexing North Korea. With North Korea having food, a large army, and access to tech, they are basically a giant army base ready to feed the Chinese war machine. While the USA is taking years to rebuild, China can sweep into the South taking Vietnam, Cambodia, etc.They'll march all the way up to Pakistan and Bangladesh. Then I am positive they will work with India to take them out, so India can reclaim its territory. At that point you have a unified Russian Alliance in Asia, with China leading it, with half the worlds population. pushing into Africa, and defending the Pacific keeping the USA out. The sphere of influence then changes from USA #1, China #2, Europe #3, to China #1, Chinese Block #2, USA #3, Europe #4. At that point, Iran, Iraq, and Turkey can eliminate the KURDS, Turkey can push into Armenia, and that will break the NATO alliance, as Turkey sides with Asia, Saudi Arabia, and the middle east falls, which shifts power dynamics further. All this is occurring while the USA would have HyperInflation, depression, and struggling to get the economy running while defend Europe from Russia, and Defend the Pacific from China. Meanwhile Brazil would centralize access and control to Asia, expanding their block to South America, leaving Europe and the USA isolated. Eventually Australia and New Zealand would capitulate, followed by Europe, leaving the USA in even worse situation. Eventually the USA will have to give up. As I said this is one scenario if it starts. The only way to stop it is before. IF the USA can smash the invasion of Taiwan, keep Taiwan secure, that leaves the Chinese Army to fight it out in South Korea. IF we and our Allies can defend South Korea, that gives us a staging area to take North Korea. IF we can keep power in South Korea and Taiwan, we can keep China reined in, which keeps South Asia free, which keeps the Turks on our side, which protects Saudia Arabia, which keeps our economy going, which keeps South America Neutral. If we don't have the army staged, the Navy staged, and the Air Force staged to defend them, its a cascade effect, leaving the USA hurting for 100 years. Everything hinges on defending Taiwan, and South Korea. They are the gate keepers to american global power. they fall in Asia, its a domino effect.

Thats the way I see it anyway. Those 200 troops are meant to die in Taiwan. Reason being if they do, we can knock out the Chinese landing parties and reinforce Korea. All while changing our manufacturing to war, our economy to war, and fighting ww3. Thats what it would be. Millions will die without nukes, and billions will die with them. the only way to avoid such a cataphoric situation is to keep china in check. That is getting harder and harder to do, and as the years go by gets even harder.

Camain

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Yes. Every commie Democrat and every Republicuck that has been using China to line their pockets in some way. You better believe that every last politician in Washington wants what China wants.

Because we do not have representation in this country. a reply to: carewemust

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

In the United States, its impossible to envision a scenario where they could accomplish this without triggering an outright uprising. Maybe in a few decades they can brainwash the population into giving them up, but not this generation.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Fairtrade141

This is the problem. I don't fault China for trying to create and exploit American weakness, this is normal adversarial behavior - I fault our politicians, and corporations for ALLOWING IT.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 08:11 PM
link   
we really need to amend the 14th amendment and end corporate personhood before foreign corporations use lobbying to hijack our domestic policy at the behest of foreign governments, our government needs the power to control and regulate corporations to prevent foreign influence infiltrating our government.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011
a reply to: infolurker

In the United States, its impossible to envision a scenario where they could accomplish this without triggering an outright uprising. Maybe in a few decades they can brainwash the population into giving them up, but not this generation.

easy, as long as people have food, a job, a roof over head, can take care of their family and have luxuries and hobbies they wont violently rebel even if guns were banned, when people have plenty they have everything to lose.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 05:12 AM
link   
The Chinese now have their own police station in NYC.
The beat up Chinese nationals and deport them back to China.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: camain

I don't disagree, but you get 2 missile hits on a carrier and its out of the fight, especially if you hit the flight deck. the big thing with carriers is that it projects strength through the planes it carries. if the plans can't take off, they cant provide air power to counter air power targeting those rings. I'm not saying China can destroy our fleet. I am saying that they can hurt it badly. Enough for us to keep our distance. The reality is if the USA went to war with China, South Korea would fall. Taiwan would fall. Japan would be in shambles, Guam would be gone, Hawaii would be hurting, the philippine bases would be hurting. It would take years to get our MIC rebuilt to counter China, and by then the war would be over. It would take years to take the fight to them. Even then if we did we would still struggle to get onto the mainland, and by the time we were ready they would have already fortified South Korea, Taiwan making the fight even more deadly. The only way to stop china is before they launch. Once they launch, the sphere of influence in the Pacific changes and the dynamics are not in the USA and our allies advantage. Once China takes South Korea, I can see them peacefully annexing North Korea. With North Korea having food, a large army, and access to tech, they are basically a giant army base ready to feed the Chinese war machine. While the USA is taking years to rebuild, China can sweep into the South taking Vietnam, Cambodia, etc.They'll march all the way up to Pakistan and Bangladesh. Then I am positive they will work with India to take them out, so India can reclaim its territory. At that point you have a unified Russian Alliance in Asia, with China leading it, with half the worlds population. pushing into Africa, and defending the Pacific keeping the USA out. The sphere of influence then changes from USA #1, China #2, Europe #3, to China #1, Chinese Block #2, USA #3, Europe #4. At that point, Iran, Iraq, and Turkey can eliminate the KURDS, Turkey can push into Armenia, and that will break the NATO alliance, as Turkey sides with Asia, Saudi Arabia, and the middle east falls, which shifts power dynamics further. All this is occurring while the USA would have HyperInflation, depression, and struggling to get the economy running while defend Europe from Russia, and Defend the Pacific from China. Meanwhile Brazil would centralize access and control to Asia, expanding their block to South America, leaving Europe and the USA isolated. Eventually Australia and New Zealand would capitulate, followed by Europe, leaving the USA in even worse situation. Eventually the USA will have to give up. As I said this is one scenario if it starts. The only way to stop it is before. IF the USA can smash the invasion of Taiwan, keep Taiwan secure, that leaves the Chinese Army to fight it out in South Korea. IF we and our Allies can defend South Korea, that gives us a staging area to take North Korea. IF we can keep power in South Korea and Taiwan, we can keep China reined in, which keeps South Asia free, which keeps the Turks on our side, which protects Saudia Arabia, which keeps our economy going, which keeps South America Neutral. If we don't have the army staged, the Navy staged, and the Air Force staged to defend them, its a cascade effect, leaving the USA hurting for 100 years. Everything hinges on defending Taiwan, and South Korea. They are the gate keepers to american global power. they fall in Asia, its a domino effect.

Thats the way I see it anyway. Those 200 troops are meant to die in Taiwan. Reason being if they do, we can knock out the Chinese landing parties and reinforce Korea. All while changing our manufacturing to war, our economy to war, and fighting ww3. Thats what it would be. Millions will die without nukes, and billions will die with them. the only way to avoid such a cataphoric situation is to keep china in check. That is getting harder and harder to do, and as the years go by gets even harder.

Camain

Well thought out. One reason Japan is quietly building up its military with missiles and airplanes. A bit late to the show, but they realize with America changing its politica policy every 2 or 6 years and the POTUS every 4 years, they finally woke up to the wind of change.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: camain

Camain

Well thought out. One reason Japan is quietly building up its military with missiles and airplanes. A bit late to the show, but they realize with America changing its politica policy every 2 or 6 years and the POTUS every 4 years, they finally woke up to the wind of change.

At that point guys...

The world will already be over before any of that can occur..

Would go nuclear in any of those scenarios

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   
What people have forgotten about the second amendment in this country, is that it’s not about hunting, target shooting and self defense. It’s also for making sure Tyrants do not overstep their constitutional authority, and for getting rid of traitors and enemies of liberty.

Last night, at a “celebration of life” here in Saint Paul, after a 15 year old kid was stabbed to death for being in the wrong gang, inside of one of our High Schools, Some thug life wannabes shot up the place, hit five, killed two. Some 16 year old punk was arrested, and there others the police are looking for. Rather than tell the truth about what the real problem is, A GANG problem, all the communist Democrats spew the typical guns are the problem and we need to disarm the law abiding in order to keep guns out of the hands of kids who are too stupid to understand that death is permanent.

I wrote an email to my governor and my mayor that will of course not be read, explaining how it’s not a gun problem but a gang and cultural problem within a certain sector of our society. I also go on to explain that if Rap Musicians and their music were directed to make education important, have songs about Math, Science, Actual History and having a good command of English, within 5 years we would not have a gang problem, we would have a surplus of employable people who would be literate and learned, instead of all the violence we have now.

Our society is being destroyed by foreign actors and foreign countries, because we have generations of drug addled morons who cannot quit buying dope and or drugs to escape the harsh reality that is American Life.

Our nation is not what it should be and it is certainly not as free as it once was. Which is why so many morons are getting hooked on dope and other poisions being pushed into this country by an administration that wants to see the people of this country replaced with a population of half wits who never knew what freedom was, and that will accept as lesser standard of freedom in exchange for being coddled through life. a reply to: ray32245mv

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join