It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Belzer Mandela effect

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 03:21 AM
link   
RIP Richard.

I am 100% certain that Richard belzer passed onyears ago. I have always liked SVU. I started watching homicude life on the streets, though liked the grittiness.

I remember I was a bit sad when I first heard he passed, as I enjoyed his cynicism. A the Way he Conducted his character.

Anyone else remember this the first time?

actor-a nd-comedian-richard-belzer-dies-aged-78

amp.abc.net.au...

Even looking through the svu fandom of actors who passed, Richards has an unmistakable look, and I remember the tributes at the time.

LAw and Order WIKI

I am sure I am not confused.

edit on 20-2-2023 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2023 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/20/2023 by JohnnyAnonymous because: Fixed main Link for the OP

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

Please fix your LawAndOrder link. I can't find where Belzer died before yesterday.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I have been trying to fix it, the link won’t copy.

If yo could diva browser search @svu actors who have passed” should get to the wiki page.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Another Schrodinger Celebrity... dead and alive.

Yeah, I remember him dying 15 or 20 years ago, like a handful of other c list actors.
Maybe they clone them and kill them off for sport ... or something?

I really wonder which lab or occult group broke reality.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 07:01 AM
link   
RIP Richard Belzer really funny stand-up for years, decades really. His Mick Jagger impressions was hilarious

A while back Belzer was on the Green Room with Paul Provenza on Showtime and Doug Stanhope was cracking on him Belzer pretended he now didn't understand the concept of Merchandising, but Stanhope and another comic busted on him because they both had bought his book about how to do Stand Up from back in the 80s.

It's worth a watch, actually, the whole series is nothing but comedians talking with other comedians.

Saw this mentioned elsewhere about the Mandela effect... plenty of fun conspiracy theories abound...

For example, I'll probably have to do a diagram or find the source cause I can't explain it as they did but it always intrigued me, but this particular theory goes

When CERN was turned on, we were shifted to a different timeline and reality or even more chaotic, it's not the whole world only a small part of the globe intersected with another timeline dimension, and as the world spins on its axis daily and orbits around the sun yearly different sections of the world are dipped in to and out of different reality planes and timelines. Thus when parts are dipped in our timeline supports that reality and when it emerges we have a different timeline but have the residue of the previous one.

It's ever-increasing and it's why we are seeing all these timelines, multitudes of madness, and quantum mechanics on TV and movies it's soft disclosure, they don't know what happened or how and we can't stop it from happening.

It's theoretically why we are on the brink of total world war, it's theoretically why things pop into and out of the sky, UAPs are actually ourselves in a different timeline, exploring and investigating the phenomena themselves, and have wandered across the boundary between these now intersecting timelines.

Thusly on some timelines, Belzer passed away years ago but on the one we are currently in or experiencing recently he just passed.

edit on 20-2-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

Yeah, I remember him dying 15 or 20 years ago, like a handful of other c list actors.

He only retired from SVU a few years ago, so definitely not 15 or 20 years ago.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: peter_kandra

originally posted by: Baddogma

He only retired from SVU a few years ago, so definitely not 15 or 20 years ago.

in this timeline perhaps

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   
It might be Jerry Orbach from the original Law & Order that you are thinking about.
www.imdb.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 11:15 AM
link   

edit on 20-2-2023 by Steadydietofnothing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Mugabee Effect

2nd

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Mugabee Effect

2nd

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I fully believe ever since CERN and or 2012 things have been anomalous. I know strange things happen and have always happened throughout history, but it almost seems different this time around. Or I mean I could just be crazy, but I'm more of an observer and that's just been my observations over time. I also find the truth is usually in the middle eventually.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Katatonik

I fully believe ever since CERN and or 2012 things have been anomalous. I know strange things happen and have always happened throughout history, but it almost seems different this time around. Or I mean I could just be crazy, but I'm more of an observer and that's just been my observations over time. I also find the truth is usually in the middle eventually.

Obviously, I don't know, but I do feel like my life has been off-kilter since 2012. LOL

but a lot of supposed professionals and academia point out the possibilities of timelines, dimensions, etc. So if they exist so does the potential for them to interfere, merge, or be penetrated by another timeline.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Nope, not this one, no recollection at all of him dying..I do remember Hulk Hogan putting him to sleep though.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: peter_kandra

Yeah. He and Louie Anderson both had postmortem careers.

I can't explain the memories... yet they exist. It's a dilemna.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Yeah, a real dilemna.....like dilemma

edit on 20-2-2023 by Lab4man because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4man

An edit on a oneliner, mocking spelling, is quite comedic...

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 11:55 PM
link   
ooooh....i love these mandela effect threads.

did you know there is no such thing as "Jiffy" peanut butter?

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I remember this from about 5 or six years ago, I liked his style of acting.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Agreed with this whole change in world power, I really thought that things are in the up with the time of Gorbachev, and us collaboration, the development of joint Soave programs, the ussr allowing more freedom of travel in their borders.

I hark for the old days.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join