It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E. Palestine derailment - Actual Disaster or stage managed fear campaign?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Yup 😎

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I certainly hope that the Dioxin Express is another fake attraction on the road to ze New World Odor.

Two things that worry me, though, is that it was bound to happen, eventually and that they have been keeping it relatively quiet.

Their false flags tend to get 24-7 coverage, while their embarrassing, murderous gaffs get a few social media journalists and dead silence from big media and tech. So far, this has been deadly silent.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Maybe there are not poisoning the land.. Everything is a rich mans psyops..

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Maybe there are not poisoning the land.. Everything is a rich mans psyops..

I hadn't seen anything similar to my proposal before posting it but saw at least 3 videos wondering the same thing; one of the from a guy who visited the area to see firsthand. It's getting traction apparently.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I think these are red pill events created to red pill and wake up the masses. They are happening all over the place these days :-)

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 01:07 AM
link   
The dioxin is bad stuff...

Palestine , Ohio train wreck: It's the dioxin

In the case of dioxin, EPA has calculated a “safe” dose, taking into consideration dioxin’s ability to cause cancer. The “safe” dose is expressed in extremely small units: femtograms. There are 28 grams in an ounce, and one femtogram is 0.000,000,000,000,001 grams, or one quadrillionth of a gram, or 10**-15 (or, 10 raised to the power of negative 15) grams.

How can we express this in terms that people can grasp?
Let’s compare it to one single aspirin tablet. One aspirin tablet weighs 5 grains (or 325 milligrams, or 325 trillion femtograms), so to express one “safe” lifetime dose of 2,3,7,8-TCDD, you would take a single aspirin tablet and divide it into 32 million (actually 32,172,218) miniscule pieces. Then one of those tiny pieces would represent one “safe” lifetime dose of 2,3,7,8-TCDD.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 07:51 PM
link   

This Just Reported.........

" Environmental Scientists En Route To Ohio ALL KILLED In Plane Crash "

" A group of environmental scientists on their way to inspect a massive explosion at a Bedford, Ohio metal manufacturing plant have all been killed after their plane crashed en route.

Four scientists and the pilot of the plane, who all worked at the Center for Toxicology and Environmental Health, are dead after the twin-engine plane crashed shortly after take off from Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport in Little Rock, Arkansas."

VERY Suspicious ................

summit.news...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join