It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E. Palestine derailment - Actual Disaster or stage managed fear campaign?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The Feb 3 derailment of the train carrying toxic chemicals has the potential to be the worst environmental disaster in US history. If the worst case scenario is true thousands if not millions will be sickened or develop cancers, mass die-offs of wildlife and livestock, contaminated rivers including the Ohio, Mississippi and possibly the Delaware, Susquehanna, and Potomac as well. This means no water from those rivers can be used for crop irrigation. Millions of acres of land will be unfit for farming of any type for years, decades or longer. Tens of millions of people will be displaced if the EPA declares their home areas unsafe. It will become a literal O-Zone devoid of all life and guarded on the outer ring. That is the scary prospect if indeed the worst case becomes true.

On the other hand considering how FEAR has been used as the primary motivator for propaganda and institution of the NWO and it's various systems there is a chance that this spill isn't at all what we're being led to believe. Another wag the dog event to make people afraid, drive them away from their homes and willing to take whatever they can get from the government. The videos of fish and birds dead or white stuff on peoples cars or in their pots of boiling water may be nothing but fear-mercials. This may be a longshot but given the insane actions of the deep state we don't know what they are capable of. It strikes me as insane to purposely poison America's best farmland in the NE, even the elites have to live somewhere. Vanguard headquarters are in Bryn Mawr Pa not far from the crash site and they own a majority share in Norfolk Southern. They can easily shift blame for vax injuries to toxic spills for those in area. Use their stories as "proof" it's as bad as some say.

I hope for once they truly are lying, the alternative will mean a huge punch in the gut to the US like we have never felt. This could make the great depression look like a church picnic by comparison. How do we filter out the lies to find the truth? Only through first hand accounts of those who live near this event can really be trusted so I will start my search for truth there. I don't expect the MSM, EPA or CDC to work on behalf of the people so that leaves us, the citizenry.
edit on 19-2-2023 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   
A wise man once said:

perfectly timed and perfectly placed disasters always achieve perfectly desired results

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Unfortunately it’s real.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Ironically even this disaster pales in comparison to the global vaxxicide. But it seems like a multi-layered psy-op for sure.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   
These are the conditions of the rail lines in Ohio.

Combine this with civil war era braking technology still used on trains almost 2 miles long, add reduced man power from scheduling cut backs, on top of a failed union negotiation with the Biden administration and you have a recipe for disaster.

Trump and Biden are trying to distance themselves from this.
link

Biden had the opportunity to fix this as well but chose to do nothing. Ultimately we need to blame politicians and bureaucrats who were financially incentivised by lobbiests to allow for hazardous chemicals to be transported in such a fashion.

Will we?

Unlikely...
Sadly...

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Ironically even this disaster pales in comparison to the global vaxxicide. But it seems like a multi-layered psy-op for sure.

A psyop that would have to include one of the carriages wheels being on fire for 45 minutes while the train was travelling?

I don't think something like that would work in favour of a derailment later on if it could cause problems earlier in the voyage and make things happen in a different location.

Special effects?

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   
We have a case again where the MSM pronounces the name of a location in an effed up way.
I listened to a caller to a radio show say that he was from the area of East Palestine. He pronounced it with a long I, not Palesteeeen! He said that the locals pronounce it with a long I.

He said that 14 days after the derailment it still smells strongly of chemicals in the area.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

A psyop that would have to include one of the carriages wheels being on fire for 45 minutes while the train was travelling?

I don't think something like that would work in favour of a derailment later on if it could cause problems earlier in the voyage and make things happen in a different location.

Special effects?

Was it 100% confirmed that video was the same train on the same day?

Maybe just a real coincidence? 😮

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Only through first hand accounts of those who live near this event can really be trusted so I will start my search for truth there.

I live about 14 miles North, as the crow flies, from
East Palestine, so I will report if I see anything "amiss".
Last week I traveled southeast to the town of Beaver Falls
and did not notice any dead animals along the roadway or
any strange smell. Seemed like "business as usual" in the
town.

This is hill and valley country , with railroads running along both
sides of the Ohio River. Also railway on both sides of the Beaver River
which feeds into the Ohio River.

Actually, there is a Norfolk Southern rail yard in Conway, Pa,
which is about 10 miles southeast of the train wreck. If you
do a satellite search for "Conway , Pa" , you will see just how
close the rail yard is to the river.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   

CDC update their profile on vinlychloride 11 days before the event / residents given digital medical numbers before the event / happens over a drainage culvert / msm news blackout / effects a massive catchment area/ white noise netflix film released a couple of months ago about a toxic train crash used peesp from the very area as extra / confiscation of farmland will follow and in time peeps will be moved out....

smells like dead fish..
unless its a redpil lpsyops ;-)

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I’d lean more towards this thing is an embarrassment for everyone involved.

It’s being fumbled at every level, and while it’s got widespread coverage on independent and international media, the cable news outlets have only given it about an hour each over the last ten days.

The White House didn’t even call into the area until about a week after. Pete has been on a tour about diversity while all this unfolds… so I’m failing to see the agenda here other than a wish to sweep this under the rug.

While I don’t expect the federal government and the taxpayers to pay for all of this, I do expect there be a concerted effort for accountability for those at fault, which looks to be Norfolk Southern. Even if it’s an accident, they need to pay for this and get to work to rectify this the best it can be done no matter the cost.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Coincidemce this video trends the day after the train crash?

a reply to: JAY1980

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 02:11 PM
link   

An Actual Disaster, considering the status of the infrastructures

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 02:34 PM
link   

VOCs require air stripping to remediate In water.

It would be interesting to discover if Ecolab, which Bill Gates took a large stake in years ago, offers air stripping for water treatment or has distribution exclusivity in any associated technology.

He seems to take early stakes in industries that will benefit from "sudden" catastrophic incidents like engineered pathogen releases and food infrastructure destruction.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

CDC update their profile on vinlychloride 11 days before the event / residents given digital medical numbers before the event / happens over a drainage culvert / msm news blackout / effects a massive catchment area/ white noise netflix film released a couple of months ago about a toxic train crash used peesp from the very area as extra / confiscation of farmland will follow and in time peeps will be moved out....

smells like dead fish..
unless its a redpil lpsyops ;-)

"residents given digital medical numbers before the event"

This one is very suspicious ??? Who gave out the medical numbers? Feds or State or?? ? 😎

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

About there months before the disaster.. East Palastine (OH) was the centre of a pilot programe to respond to emeregeny situations. Got free digital id to track long term health problems.. Something like that :-)

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

About there months before the disaster.. East Palastine (OH) was the centre of a pilot programe to respond to emeregeny situations. Got free digital id to track long term health problems.. Something like that :-)

Bingo 😃🚬

East Palestine weeks away from launching new ‘MyID’ medical service
by: Dave Sess

Posted: Jan 26, 2023 / 06:59 PM EST

Updated: Jan 26, 2023 / 06:59 PM EST

EAST PALESTINE, Ohio (WKBN) – A small device is ready to be used in a small town to make a big impact.

East Palestine is excited to make an important medical device available to all 4,700 residents. On Sunday, there will be a special meeting to share more or start signing up.

The MyID program is ready to roll out in East Palestine. It’s a medical information system that helps first responders provide care.

“It gives us that rapid information that we may need should somebody be unresponsive or having some kind of medical emergency,” said East Palestine Fire Chief Keith Drabick.

MyID provides wearable devices or key FOBs that have QR codes. Emergency responders use a camera phone to access important medical information. It shows them the underlying medical conditions people have supplied about allergies, medications and emergency contacts. That information could impact treatment decisions if a person can’t say it. All of the information is HIPPA compliant.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

There were multiple signs of foreknowledge along with the recent mass layoffs and reductions in safety protocols. It's actually the downplaying of the event that makes me wonder about it's authenticity. Let the net run rampant with conspiracy theories generating fear without them having to do anything. Such mass poisonings would smack of suicide, even if intentional which is another reason I question it.

Videos like this will definitely scare the bejeezus out of many: rumble.com...
edit on 19-2-2023 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 04:42 PM
link   

All "coincidentally" melding in with other recent food related "disasters" 👀

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Why poison the land if you can get the same results by faking it? Do some actual small scale poisoning to make it appear real but nowhere near the scale reported. EPA declares everything unsafe, forces everyone out, government picks up the bill. Millions displaced with most never recovering. Declare area off limits to humans with trespassers disappearing as often as being thrown in "containment centers" so they don't poison anyone around them. It could work and they could get away with it. This is why I have to ask. If they can control the narrative and the vast majority believe they will have pulled it off.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join