It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wagner Troops Plead for More Weapons and Ammunition from Russian MoD

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   
There have been reports of tensions between the Russian MoD and Yevgeniy Prigozhin for a while now as Wagner have been making most of advances in Ukraine and Prigozhin has been vocal in his criticism of the MoD's failures and their reticence to credit Wagner for their gains.

Here a group of Wagner fighters appeal directly to the MoD via the GRAY ZONE Telegram channel , at the end of the video we see the scale of their losses in the graves they have filled.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex
Sounds about a legit as Russia in general running out of ammunition.

Take it from someone who is actually watching both sides of this conflict and who has a lot higher accuracy rate than the sun...

Russia and wagner by extension are not even close to being out of ammunition. In fact Russia has enough estimated raw resources on hand to sustain this kind of shelling for 9 years. Possibly indefinitely.

I wish you'd stop posting this propaganda. You don't see me posting daily about Ukranian forcing children to the front, executing deserters, using banned weapons, outlawing religion.

These kinds of propaganda pieces only exacerbate the problem and anyone pushing the by extension is the problem.

You will feel foolish going back and reading these threads 10 years from now. That's if this nonsense doesn't get us all killed first.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Using what "banned weapons"?

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I wish you'd stop posting this propaganda.

And I wish you guys would stop crying "propaganda" when the story doesn't fit your narrative , the video was recorded by troops serving in Ukraine and posted to the GRAY ZONE Telegram channel where it has been deiminated to other media channels
Perhaps you should voice your opinion on the Telegram channel , I'm sure they'd welcome your input.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Using what "banned weapons"?

Apparently dropping chemical weapons on Russian troops via drones

I haven't been able to verify the authenticity of the claims yet though, admittedly I haven't dug in too hard on it

Anymore when it comes to this whole thing I just shake my head at the level of propaganda coming from all sides

And it's the civilians that suffer for both

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

It's a video of a bomb dropped by a drone and because there was a puff of white smoke that poster claimed it was a chemical weapon.

Pretty lame.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Pretty it isn't.

a reply to: Oldcarpy2

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

It's a video of a bomb dropped by a drone and because there was a puff of white smoke that poster claimed it was a chemical weapon.

Pretty lame.

No what I've seen is videos of what looks to be Ukrainian soldiers putting chemical weapons on drones w freezers full of the stuff and bragging abiut it

I'll see if I can find it. It's been a week or so I think since I ran across it

Again who knows tho

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Please do try and find it?

Fairly sure that if they had done that Russia might make quite a fuss about it, not to mention using tactical nukes etc?

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   
What I see is 4 men dressed in combat gear (no insignia) with 1 of them speaking Russian. They could all be Ukrainian for all I know, but I have to take your word that they are actual Russian military. Demoralising propaganda anyone.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

but I have to take your word that they are actual Russian military.

You're free to believe a mercenary channel affiliated with Wagner PMC on a Russian social platform would post a video of Ukrainian soldiers pretending to be Wagner troops if you please , doesn't make much sense to me.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   

This sounds like a Counter Intelligence Program (COINTELPRO) to lure in the Uk's in for a slaughter.
The Wagner soldier sounds like he is reading from a well rehearsed script. They have plenty of ammo, especially 152mm and T-72 tank ammo.
I'm surprised he didn't ask for more Borscht, Kasha, and Beef Stroganoff.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Borscht and tears for Wagner Nazis, more like.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

We don't know where they are but it's possible they're somewhere around Bakhmut , it's been a meat grinder for weeks hence showing the graves toward the end I think , it's unknown if their supply line has been cut or they've been cut off by the Russian military as they resupply their own troops.
edit on 18-2-2023 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
What I see is 4 men dressed in combat gear (no insignia) with 1 of them speaking Russian. They could all be Ukrainian for all I know, but I have to take your word that they are actual Russian military. Demoralising propaganda anyone.

Yea, who knows what this is.

We have to take people's word for it, and that's always a no, no.

More shady, non-provenance propaganda.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   
"Wagner Troops Plead for More Weapons and Ammunition from Russian MoD"

On the other side:

Ukraine pleads for use of cluster munitions

At the Munich Security Conference, Ukrainian Government Vice President Kubrakov advocated that Ukraine be allowed to use controversial weapons - including cluster munitions. Their use is outlawed under international law.

At the Munich Security Conference, Ukraine's deputy head of government, Olexander Kubrakov, argued that Ukraine should be allowed to use cluster munitions and phosphorus incendiary weapons on its own territory. Russia already uses such weapons against Ukrainians.
German Propaganda Staastfunk ARD Tagesschau

The difference is, the Wagner mercenaries ask Russia for the weapons they need. The Ukraine demands everything from the oh so good west, the peoples tax money, while the Ukraine is completely broke and not able to pay for anything. And then they demand internationally outlawed weapons and ammo now. What´s next, some Agent Orange, some ABC weapons. But wait, didn´t the comedian on coke demand a nucelar first srike on Russia months ago? Weren´t there bio labs in the Ukraine led by the oh so morally good west, especially the US/UK axis?And i read the first reports in the wetsrern media that the Ukrainians use drones to throw chemicals on Russian soldiers.

These must be the the morale-values of the west, the "freedom that is defended" not in Afghanistan anymore but now "in the Ukraine". What a BS. For me it looks like a russian civil war. Vlad one fights Vlad two. Both WEF´s Young Global Leaders. I don´t know why we, the not involved nations have to deliver whatever the corrupt Ukraine demands, i simply don´t get, I don´t get that whole "weapons save lives" suddelny, coming from especially Young Global Leader Baerbock of the former Freedom party die Grüne or the Green Khmer as i call them.

Let those two Vlads bash each others head in, or let them act as if they would do it. When a neighbor attacks another neighbor with a knife then i don´t support the Nazi neighbor who got attacked with mustard gas for retaliation. I didn´t forget the truth that was reported about the Ukraine, that whole Nazi # there, that curruption BS there, by "our" propaganda MSM, from 2014 to 2019. Suddenly they try to make us believe that all this never happened, never was the truth that was reported about. Now suddenly the Azov_Nazis aren´t Nazis anymore, now suddenly the official ukrainian Nazi-Bandera holidays and torchlight marches done by the population there are no issues anymore, the corruption doesn´t matter anymore, the current mostly anti-democratic behavior of the Selenskyi regime is even celebrated by the EU under corrupt, useless and in addition to that to 100% transatlantic controlled Uschi von der Leyen.

Let them two vlads bash their heads in, it is not my effing problem. When did we start such a silly theater when nations wre bombed back to the stone ages by the US? Where was our morale then? Why didin´t we fell we have to supüport the underdogs when the morally oh so good west does what WEF-Putin does right now? Are there good wars, good regime changes, good dying people, is there good misery and devastation, depending who brings this to other nations?

Meanwhile this whole lying world,east, west, north, south, can kiss my ass crosswise, again and again and again. All sides, all these beings with too much power and money who are the only cause for all the misery in the world.

Eff ALL!!! of them who can´t let the world live in peace because of their power games.
Cheers

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

From your source:

"Editor's note: Based on dpa information, an earlier version of this article stated that Olexander Kubrakov had demanded the delivery of cluster munitions and phosphorus incendiary weapons. In fact, Kubrakov had raised the question of why Ukraine could not use such weapons on its own territory."

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Wow, the decorations on the graves are so elaborate and colorful!

But the fallen died so meaninglessly and pointlessly. Nice death cult they've got going on over there.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Wagner are posers. They are only used for photo op. The army takes a place then Wagner poses for the cameras.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 12:05 AM
link   
In Syria you got moderate rebels fighting side by side with Nusra terrorists. Wagner is sort of like Nusra, Russian army is sort of like moderate rebels. Ukrainian army is sort of like Syrian army.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join