It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the gatekeepers?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: Klassified

His behavior speaks of someone who couldn't possibly imagine being questioned about the narrative so naturally I wonder who bestowed such authority upon Mr Hawass.

He is operating under a very clear set of instructions as suggested by his childlike tantrums.

The moment he receives pushback it's clear he is in way over his head but he's addicted to the limelight.

Most of Hawass views seem to come from an American archaeologist he befriended many years ago. The guys name escapes me, but they seem to be on the same page concerning egyptology.

I remember they tried to prove their theories on stone cutting and shaping and fell flat on their faces.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Who are the gatekeepers?

Little Billy was a royal pain in arse.
Non-stop whiner, and refused to share with his sister.

Mr. & Mrs. Gates sold him as soon as he hit 21, and saved $2000.00 in the first year by buying less Pepsi™.

He was sold to DARPA™, (the Military-Ops™ part of The-Club-of-Rome™ ), and they put-him to work on their new Project-Microsoft™.

Today : The B&MG-Foundation™ is the keeper of Gates™.

But Gatekeepers™ be everywhere, lighting gas-fires ...
They hide behind the glare of the fires they set.
You can spot them, by just looking at the other side of the match ...

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   
What I find very interesting. Fascinating really. Aside from the specific topic here, most of us--regardless of metaphysical persuasion--understand (even agree) there's some kind of cosmic aspect at play.

It's a good starting point seeing as how we're all in this together and something ancient wants to bend us to its will.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Good luck proving an omnipotent being. I can't imagine any archeological finds that would proof such a thing, but if they do yes I'm 100% willing to reconsider...

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Good luck proving an omnipotent being. I can't imagine any archeological finds that would proof such a thing, but if they do yes I'm 100% willing to reconsider...

I wasn't talking about proof of an omnipotent being, I was talking about the "timeline", remember?

What if the documents found contained claims from a race that called themselves the Nephal and wrote about archeological sites that haven't been discovered yet, and they were accurate? Showing their work on the building of mega-constructions around the globe, proving they built them?

Just hypothetical, but I'm sure that would at least shake things up a bit, lol.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

It’s much easier to retain power by the means of keeping the masses uneducated, dissented and distracted

yes indeed. now we have the metaverse to live in while they
lock us down in our homes,...

while they enjoy freedom in the real world,
and airport private plane parking for nba games
wont be too crowded, so they have to fly to diffrent airport
and get stuck in peasant traffic when they paid $500,000
for sky box suites

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

I never did find a diamond in the lump of coal, so you are not wrong about that.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 01:36 AM
link   

wasn't talking about proof of an omnipotent being, I was talking about the "timeline", remember?

I do.
I have a very credible timeline to a story but its protagonist is santaclaus, no actual proof of santa just stories and some archeological finds. would you now belive santa-claus is true as described in the lore? I think I'd need more than some stories and construed archeological timeline. Maybe the sledge would do

Not that I'm not aware that beings not of this realm exist and some are venerated as Gods but the omnipotence they inherit is all based in ignorance.

Faith is such a personal concept making it monotheistic is crippling society. Well it's a good control mechanism too, to make sure humans would behave, but with the coming tech you'll see that control mechanism used less and less. The guy in the cloud watching your every move is being exchanged for the AI in the cloud...

there is no true faith and no true God it's all a personal joice, but faith has the potential to actually create an experience that hardens the ideas you have faith in, it's a very nice mechanism to cope with certain uncertainties.

edit on 16-2-2023 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ltrz2025

I concur...after being raised Catholic...my personal feelings were...this doesn't fit any where in my reality ... i try to stay humle and positive...just finished book 2 "the Law of one"....seems to work for me....

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 06:13 AM
link   

wasn't talking about proof of an omnipotent being, I was talking about the "timeline", remember?

I do.
I have a very credible timeline to a story but its protagonist is santaclaus, no actual proof of santa just stories and some archeological finds. would you now belive santa-claus is true as described in the lore? I think I'd need more than some stories and construed archeological timeline. Maybe the sledge would do

Not that I'm not aware that beings not of this realm exist and some are venerated as Gods but the omnipotence they inherit is all based in ignorance.

Faith is such a personal concept making it monotheistic is crippling society. Well it's a good control mechanism too, to make sure humans would behave, but with the coming tech you'll see that control mechanism used less and less. The guy in the cloud watching your every move is being exchanged for the AI in the cloud...

there is no true faith and no true God it's all a personal joice, but faith has the potential to actually create an experience that hardens the ideas you have faith in, it's a very nice mechanism to cope with certain uncertainties.

How many people have died for their testimony of santa claus? Rhetorical...

Anyway, I agree it's a personal journey, I don't push my beliefs on anyone.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

There are gatekeepers of the akashic records and they guard it from just anybody entering. If U want to access the akashic records U first have to ask 'permission'

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Could be. I've been there in my musings. We'll put the prophecy part aside for the moment. If you ever see the hand of God move in your life, however, then you come to a fork: You either further conceive some impersonal force that rearranges life in accordance with thought and intention (like The Secret) or you further consider that your Creator does know you and you can know him.

Now you can put the prophecy part back in.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I'm not playing with fire if not all the cards are on the table, might turn out the trickster is much more sophisticated than you could fathom...

Nope... not choosing sides, but I choose many tidbits from many places that makes sense for me.

Don't join live free kind of approach to eternity....

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: IamOak76
a reply to: ltrz2025

I concur...after being raised Catholic...my personal feelings were...this doesn't fit any where in my reality ... i try to stay humle and positive...just finished book 2 "the Law of one"....seems to work for me....

Hi friend, thanks for the message, but I'm failing to see how what you wrote is connected to my post. Do you mind explaining a bit more? When it comes to "the Law of One", I have certain reservations about that, but it's very cool that you are expanding your views. Spirituality/Metaphysics is like a muscle, you always need to keep it working out and using it. Good for you.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: Daalder
When you control history, you control the future.

""Who controls the past controls the future: who controls the present controls the past." - Winston 1984

I really thought you were going to mention the Spice lol.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 07:33 AM
link   

A lot of religions wouldn't make sense if the truth came out so understandably there's a lot at stake here.

For the truth about our past would shatter countless cherished beliefs and rewrite history completely.

If our true past were known, the main faith it would destroy would be evolutionary theory. The Bible as well as many other major historical records depict the same phenomenal history that gets refused by the status quo dogmatists.

Jesus specifically called out these gatekeepers:

"Woe to you experts in the law! For you have taken away the key to knowledge. You yourselves have not entered, and you have hindered those who were entering."

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: Daalder
When you control history, you control the future.

""Who controls the past controls the future: who controls the present controls the past." - Winston 1984

I really thought you were going to mention the Spice lol.

Lol.
He who controls the spice, controls the universe.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Well, evolution is a thing that has been witnessed but yes it would have to be completely revised too.

Even if it breaks someone's heart.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Well, evolution is a thing that has been witnessed but yes it would have to be completely revised too.

Only adaptation has been observed, which only shows that organisms have mechanisms that allow them to adapt to various environments. These are mechanisms that are already present in organisms, like a toolbelt to deal with various environmental stressor. If anything this shows an even bigger magnitude of complexity that random chance could not have achieved.

Take antibiotic resistance for example. It is still thought to be the crowning example of evolution. But if you remove the antibiotic stressor from the bacterial population they quickly revert back to being vulnerable to that antibiotic! It's because this mechanism is due to epigenetic changes, meaning they are alterations that we're already an option in the genome, not mutations in the evolutionary sense. The evolutionists ignore this and still champion it as though it proves evolution. If anything, it demonstrates Lamarckism which is antithetical to evolutionary theory.

I am not saying Lamarck was right, rather I suppose that all biological life has a Logical Creator which we are coming to understand as we notice the mathematical precision of life and its life-supporting matrix.

The things we were taught in school are not all correct. And evolution is one of the greatest misnomers to ever plague the existential pondering of humankind
edit on 20-2-2023 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2023 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: speedy1
a reply to: Nothin

There are gatekeepers of the akashic records and they guard it from just anybody entering. If U want to access the akashic records U first have to ask 'permission'

Is that similar to the " Guardians " one may meet, on a Shamanic-Journey, traveling to ancient places, beyond time ?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join