It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the gatekeepers?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Right behind organized religion.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Right behind organized religion.

What worthwhile truth do you suppose people ought to know then?

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Who are the gatekeepers?

There is little doubt that "Atlantis" existed because of the buried structures discovered in the Richat Structure.
The "Gate Keepers" would have you believe what Plato shared was just fiction, a myth. But now, its time to reexamine what he shared.

There is a section of the Critias that tells us of the ritual practiced by the "Brothers".

As to offices and honours, the following was the arrangement from the first. Each of the ten kings in his own division and in his own city had the absolute control of the citizens, and, in most cases, of the laws, punishing and slaying whomsoever he would. Now the order of precedence among them and their mutual relations were regulated by the commands of Poseidon which the law had handed down. These were inscribed by the first kings on a pillar of orichalcum, which was situated in the middle of the island, at the temple of Poseidon, whither the kings were gathered together every fifth and every sixth year alternately, thus giving equal honour to the odd and to the even number. And when they were gathered together they consulted about their common interests, and enquired if any one had transgressed in anything and passed judgment and before they passed judgment they gave their pledges to one another on this wise:-There were bulls who had the range of the temple of Poseidon; and the ten kings, being left alone in the temple, after they had offered prayers to the god that they might capture the victim which was acceptable to him, hunted the bulls, without weapons but with staves and nooses; and the bull which they caught they led up to the pillar and cut its throat over the top of it so that the blood fell upon the sacred inscription. Now on the pillar, besides the laws, there was inscribed an oath invoking mighty curses on the disobedient. When therefore, after slaying the bull in the accustomed manner, they had burnt its limbs, they filled a bowl of wine and cast in a clot of blood for each of them; the rest of the victim they put in the fire, after having purified the column all round. Then they drew from the bowl in golden cups and pouring a libation on the fire, they swore that they would judge according to the laws on the pillar, and would punish him who in any point had already transgressed them, and that for the future they would not, if they could help, offend against the writing on the pillar, and would neither command others, nor obey any ruler who commanded them, to act otherwise than according to the laws of their father Poseidon. This was the prayer which each of them-offered up for himself and for his descendants, at the same time drinking and dedicating the cup out of which he drank in the temple of the god; and after they had supped and satisfied their needs, when darkness came on, and the fire about the sacrifice was cool, all of them put on most beautiful azure robes, and, sitting on the ground, at night, over the embers of the sacrifices by which they had sworn, and extinguishing all the fire about the temple, they received and gave judgment, if any of them had an accusation to bring against any one; and when they given judgment, at daybreak they wrote down their sentences on a golden tablet, and dedicated it together with their robes to be a memorial.

It is plain to see, the ten kings, were, "Brothers". They gave blood oaths to each other to come to the aid of any one of the brothers. This Oath is the birth of the Brotherhood, and the gate keepers who still today try and protect the memory of those days, from disclosure. And, a terrible wrath for those that broke their oath.

Now on the pillar, besides the laws, there was inscribed an oath invoking mighty curses on the disobedient.

This I believe betrays the true origins of the Gate Keeping Brotherhood. And as the video exposes, these traditions were recovered from the still publicly undisclosed records retained in the Library.

It should rightly be named "The Brotherhood of Atlantis". New Atlantis, anyone?

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Reality about the nature of things and the disbandoning of constructs that keep us mentally enslaved would be nice.

For a start.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Reality about the nature of things and the disbandoning of constructs that keep us mentally enslaved would be nice.

For a start.

We agree then. The Truth is liberating. False truths are imprisonment. The real truth ought to be something that endures forever, and grants freedom to the one who has found it. Surely many who proclaim to know truth are actually in some sort of illusion, and I myself am not saying I have found full liberation.

But I do see the way out of this present ensnarement that Jesus described as the good news. Emulating His example has had profound changes in my life, and I see the fruits of His archetype. There is more though because our birthright is beyond our current comprehension, and gets revealed as we approach it.
edit on 21-2-2023 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 02:33 AM
link   

We agree then. The Truth is liberating. False truths are imprisonment. The real truth ought to be something that endures forever, and grants freedom to the one who has found it. Surely many who proclaim to know truth are actually in some sort of illusion, and I myself am not saying I have found full liberation.

Here we are in agreement.

But I do see the way out of this present ensnarement that Jesus described as the good news. Emulating His example has had profound changes in my life, and I see the fruits of His archetype. There is more though because our birthright is beyond our current comprehension, and gets revealed as we approach it.

Which believe it or not gives me a fondness for certain kinds of believers because I am witness for them that they are actively rising above and in spite of circumstances to provide hope and comfort in a cruel world.

There are good people in your religion that's a fact, as there are good people from many walks of life.

Just because I can disagree vehemently about some things doesn't blind me to the goodness that can also come from such things.

Goodness trumps partisanship in some cases.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I think the story of human history is hidden because it's extremely racist in nature. You can tell they found wite mummies under the sphinx from the way Zahi Hawass acts for example. There are carvings depicting minority races in shackles. They teach Egyptian history in American schools but won't even dare say the pharaohs were white.

The more you look into human history, the creation of religion specifically, you realize it's a narrative of race based slavery that got way out of control.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: BenSchillin

You mean we wuz Kangs?

Hot diggity!

Although after that many years anything is bound to lose color right?

Haha.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join