It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A bit of Japanese blues the bass player and guitar player rocks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I will surely see them if they come to town.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
Lead guitar girl can sing too.. I always think of how much influence the Ventures had on Japanese guitar playersyoutu.be...

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 06:33 PM
link   
If they come to Hiroshima, I'm going to see them.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 09:53 PM
link   

There are some amazing bands in Japan! I am a fan of quite a few of them. I wish I had known about Ningen Isu sooner. They have been at it a while now but haven't gotten the recognition until the last few years. Band Maid and Aldious are cool. Iron Bunny is a neat concept and not bad at all. Katsu Ohta is a fantastic guitar player!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

There are some amazing bands in Japan! I am a fan of quite a few of them. I wish I had known about Ningen Isu sooner. They have been at it a while now but haven't gotten the recognition until the last few years. Band Maid and Aldious are cool. Iron Bunny is a neat concept and not bad at all. Katsu Ohta is a fantastic guitar player!!!

I always though the bass player was Philippino ?
The they come to Fukuoka or Hiroshima, I'm going to see them.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 06:38 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I love it! Very straight forward no frills get it done kind of music. The way it should be. :-)

I don't know if you are familiar with her or not, but, if you like female blues musicians check out Samantha Fish. She is one bad ass guitar player/performer.

top topics

join