It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Negative Space' as a Concept Explaining Flat Earth Truth & NASA Misdirection..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: StarsInDust
a reply to: nerbot

You know you make a good point. Why is it when we look at other planets, they are all round? Nothing is flat out there. We would have to be an anomaly, to be the only planet out there that is flat. What would make us so special?

Besides, being round is sort of magical, the way gravity just makes us all stick around here.

A wormhole would most likely look like a sphere. It's spherical nature could be due to spacetime curving, rather than 3-dimensionally curved space. This is the distinction between intrinsic and extrinsic curvature in relativity theory. If I'm interpreting it right, it could be intrinsically 3D flat while extrinsically having the curvature like a sphere
edit on 5-2-2023 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 07:50 PM
link   
No way the universe can create a flat object in open space.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

1 x 4 x 9

"it's full of stars"

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

1 x 4 x 9

"it's full of stars"

It's a movie .

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 08:14 PM
link   
First paragraph, no it's too late you already said Hi folks so what would you like...a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Yes, i know what you mean.a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Did you not read my post? Space is an illusion. It is an emergent property. Local realism has been found to be not true.

So saying that theres no way the universe can create a flat object in open space is ludicrous. What space are you talking about? You mean the illusion of space that emerges from our consciousness.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Not anything to do with Winnie the pooh. Not a thing.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 08:28 PM
link   

1 x 4 x 9

"it's full of stars"

It's a movie .

That movie the obelisk was made by God or an alien race. Which is the same difference as far as Humans are concerned.

edit on 5-2-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

Did you not read my post? Space is an illusion.

To be honest , no .
Didn't care to .
With that quote , I will pass .

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TINCOAL
Not anything to do with Winnie the pooh. Not a thing.

"People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day."
edit on 2/5/23 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

I'm convinced flat earth theory was invented to make credible conspiracies look bad by association. Classic psyop.

No kidding.

They infiltrate some Christian groups as well.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Here is what happens with conspiracy theories like flat earth: you are being outright lied to, but the lies are cunning enough to catch you hook, line, and sinker. You can do what you want, but just know that basing your life on lies will make it hard to make smart decisions. Hopefully it isn't a habit for you.
edit on 05pmSun, 05 Feb 2023 21:44:05 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 10:12 PM
link   
At sea level standing on a beach you can see with your own eyes the curvature of the earth.

On a mountain near the ocean, it's more apparent.

Scrape a few dollars together and get in an air plane flying over the ocean and you'd be daft to miss it.

OP referenced laser tests and long range photographs they can easily reference, I'd wager I've got the tools and equipment to repeat those tests and prove them wrong- although I lack the free time, financial motivation, or sheer will to show what an old man with some sticks and mirrors proved generations before we sent people into space to prove his claims

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
I believe the waters above are the ionosphere. It contains majorily H+, O+ and electrons. It is water in the plasma state of matter.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A massive envelope of water plasma could have some quite phenomenal effects.

They were able to replicate starlight in a flask of water with nothing but sound... called "sonoluminescense". This makes me think stars are sonoluminescent hubs within the waters above, perpetuating according to the primordial Sound(Word)

Star in a jar: youtu.be...

rumble.com... -up-there-sunlight-vs-daylight-let-there-be-light.html
This is a really interesting video on the water plasma and gases like neon creating the blue sky we know as daylight.

There are so many parts to the flat earth proof but this one was one of the most convincing for me. I'm happier to live on a flat earth for some reason so even if it's my imagination I'm good with that and it answers so many questions I've had since I was kid. The big bang never sat right with me and I always wondered why airline flights were shown curved in the 70's when we traveled a lot. Beyond the artistic use of this curve it always looked as if they were under tension and needed to be straightened. I understand this now as a lie in plain site that even a kid wondered about.

I don't care if people laugh at me for believing the earth is a flat plane and I really appreciate FITO for putting it out there and you're theories are always interesting. Massive points for thinking outside the box, er... ball.

There really is nothing that could convince me otherwise at this point. The nasa cgi is so inconsistent as if they wanted to get caught out, amateur really yet what a budget they have! All sucked off the taxpayer.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 02:58 AM
link   
One doesn't need photography or even vision to know that the Earth must be round. All you need to think about is Earth's gravity. Generally speaking, the gravity of an object will get stronger as you approach the center of mass, and will pull objects towards it (this can easily be demonstrated with a torsion balance like what was done with the Cavendish experiment at the end of the 18th century). If Earth were truly flat, not only would gravity get weaker as you moved closer towards the edges, but the direction of its pull would also change, becoming more and more tilted until it was nearly parallel with the ground at the edges. An additional situation would arise, as there is no material capable of holding up the weight of the Earth "above" it, so the edges of the planet would collapse towards the center until all of that falling material settled into a spheroidal shape, which is the most gravitationally stable shape possible.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Everything is possible but I don't believe the earth is flat. I do believe that Nasa is hiding our real history. I find it hard to understand that after more than 50 years man has never sent a manned mission to the moon. There may have been secret manned missions, but that would only make it even more puzzling. Furthermore, I think that traveling through wormholes is only possible on a subatomic level (a quantum level as it were).
From www.evawaseerst.be...
(Note that after so many years many links don't wordk anymore ... )

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Used this in another thread. But if you are going to make the same thread twice….

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
a reply to: WhatItIs

I'm struggling to upload on ATS at the moment but I have a series of photos far more convincing of a flat, non-rotating Earth, because they show landscapes & distances covered by said landscapes which should not be possible to see, if indeed we live on a ball Earth, which we don't. Your analyses fall apart when those photos are placed before you, so I will endeavour to overcome the upload issue in the coming days, because those pics are superb. Unlike yours.

You don’t really need photos. And you need to be intellectually honest, and not try to change the subject.

I asked about this thread you ignored because it destroys flat earth.

Absolute Proof the Earth is Round NOT Flat!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And you need to address this experiment.

Proof of Earth Curvature: The Rainy Lake Experiment

walter.bislins.ch...

Just explain these two things.

How can a flat earth use a horizon to physically block the sun, a single point light source, to create the earth’s shadow we call night fall

All honesty. I authored this post..

Horizon did not block duck from view

www.theflatearthsociety.org...

Touches and shows why a sunset on a flat earth is impossible.

Then you need to explain why this ship disappears over the horizon from the bottom up. How objects above a flat plane can physically be blocked from view by the flat plane they are sitting on. Right angle math shows it’s only possible if the view point is below the plane.

Huge container ship eclipsing the horizon. Nikon Coolpix P900.

m.youtube.com...

hm.youtube.com/watch?v=GpAGXpusAiQ

Before you present you photos. You need to understand atmospheric refraction.

Especially if you “evidence” is the Chicago skyline…

Skyline Skepticism: The Lake Michigan Mirage

www.abc57.com...

To those that doubt affects of refraction. The full Chicago skyline should be visible all the time if it weren't the case, barring clouds, rain or fog. However that’s not the case, it is always changing. I encourage anyone to go look for themselves.

Not going to play the flat earth games. Where you ignore what is actually posted, you try to change the subject, and you use the same flat earth mythology (nice way of saying lies) that has repeatedly been debunked.

As far as space travel. Comets are well studied and documented. I have seen them with my own eyes. They travel about our solar system. Around the sun. Between the planets. One is documented as having crashed into Jupiter. Why wouldn’t humankind travel in the paths of comets.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 08:03 AM
link   

1 x 4 x 9

"it's full of stars"

It's a movie .

It's actually a book.
edit on 6/2/2023 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I saw a video on TikTok yesterday. Some Flat Earthers decided fire a rocket some 250K feet with a go pro on it. To prove that the Earth was flat. Plot twist. They proved it was not flat.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join