It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Negative Space' as a Concept Explaining Flat Earth Truth & NASA Misdirection..

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Hi folks,

Straight away, I will apologise to those who simply won't believe a word of what I write & speculate regarding in this thread.

For years now it has been apparent to me that at some level, there is a deep layer of deception & obfuscation covering over events & planning at NASA. It seems the next manned mission is always a few more years away, there is nothing but an extremely suspicious library of ISS footage with quite a litany of evidence of fakery made known through various analyses by various investigators. I won't throw down any links here, this thread is just a thought experiment - but there is something afoot, a parallel program to account for all the wealth & talent poured into NASA in recent times, with not much in the way of results to show for it - at least not on the public level.

I've found flat Earth conspiracy fascinating in recent years also. At first I thought it was a joke - but then more & more apparent evidence began to stack up. Lasers, long range photography, aeroplane routes, maps, legends of the Inuit & Norse peoples regarding the nature of the North polar region, etc. Again, I won't amass links, though if I were so inclined I could do so quite comfortably - I just don't have the time to deal with it at this particular moment.

One great piece of footage recently which you may have seen doing the rounds on Telegram includes a SpaceX rocket apparently causing 'ripples in the sky' as it traverses 'the firmament', as though it were literally dragging its fins through a fluid medium above the upper atmosphere. And in a way that would make sense, because a fluid boundary of 'negative space' would account for the way our atmosphere is held in place, bounded by a fluid medium. I posit that the fluid medium is indeed 'the waters above', as recorded in Biblical scripture, and it represents something I'm calling 'negative space'. A medium which cannot be traversed in the conventional manner by rockets & shuttles, but rather, represents the space between places of light & life, a 'negative space' which simply repels all attempts at passage, and thus can be described as a 'domed firmament with waters above', through which we cannot travel in conventional vehicles..

In order to get from one bounded place of light & life, such as the sphere of the Earth - which is a planar realm circumscribed by the firmament revolving around us, showing us the fixed stars night after night, perhaps the wandering stars, the planets, are in fact some sort of haven similar to the Earth - or perhaps they are something entirely different, requiring a different mode of travel to reach them. Is it possible that other regions of light (stars) & life ('planar realms') exist 'out there' in the Cosmos, amongst the stars we can see from our vantage point? I believe it is possible - but is the space between them traversible? I'm starting to believe that it is not, and this is why there is so much fakery & misdirection at NASA these days, as they fumble around trying to delay the inevitable 'big reveal', which will surely come at some point unless TPTB manage to effect a full takeover of the Earth, establishing a master-slave society in which we no longer possess privileges of knowledge gathering, at which time basically they no longer have an obligation to even pretend that they are exploring conventional space theories...

Instead, they have their 'stargates', the wormholes which permit travel between the realms.. Which I suspect they have been working with for at least seventy years, running a parallel program alongside NASA, with NASA as the conventional theories public facade, while the parallel program explores the realms bounded by regions of Negative Space, traversed by wormhole gates between worlds.. It's a fascinating thought, sparked by the post of another member whose name I have sadly forgotten, but it accounts for so much of what I have seen & yet not quite understood, in terms of the fakery & misdirection, and the great need for secrecy, and an apparent second program which does things somewhat differently, parallel to the public facade. Please feel free to include your thoughts here, and I will try to gather the footage I'm thinking of which may account for some of what I'm describing.

Thanks,

FITO.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I'm not sure the "shape" of Earth, or the universe, but there's no doubt "they" have been withholding and misguiding. I have found only highly photoshopped images of the polestar taken in Australia. NASA provides mostly photoshopped imagery that is completely laughable. The Hindu scriptures give some radical numbers as far as distances go. I'm mentioned before, it seems to me, many many life forms, earth included, are donuts or toroidal...even the human body, and others, are convoluted donuts...with energy fields.

With the amount of misleading the powers that be perpetrate on us lowly surfs, I don't believe for one moment they are telling us the truth...why should they?

Having said that, Eric Dubey has some good material, though i don't agree w all of it. The video, Lost History of the flat Earth has some intriguing data, w a nice image that corresponds to a Vedic model of Mt Meru toward the end.

Would like to see any other material you've got, so bring it!

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sanitarium79

There are no stupid questions

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   

i find it strange to seriously believe in something like this but it also shows that the human imagination is quite limitless.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Don't you know that we're not allowed to question these kinds of things ?

You'll doubtless be bombarded by a variey of trolling, shilling, gaslighting, and gatekeeping activity.

Please keep your inner strength, while dealing with the oncoming flood.

They are attacking an idea, and not you, the good person behind a monitor.

Put your Teflon suit on.

S&F, because you always deliver to make us think, even way-out of the box sometimes.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   

You know this is something that has actually piqued my interest recently. I would like to hear more about this. Or be given links to some of this stuff.
Ive seen the nasa fakery.
Though i would like more evidence of this stuff.

People really need to unlearn what they think they know.
I mean, just have a look at local realism. Local realism has been proven to be false. That already tells people they are living in an illusion. Yet when people talk about negative space or the firmament, flat earth, they roll their eyes like you’re a crazy person. It’s bad form, showing just how caught up in the matrix they really are.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I believe the waters above are the ionosphere. It contains majorily H+, O+ and electrons. It is water in the plasma state of matter.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A massive envelope of water plasma could have some quite phenomenal effects.

They were able to replicate starlight in a flask of water with nothing but sound... called "sonoluminescense". This makes me think stars are sonoluminescent hubs within the waters above, perpetuating according to the primordial Sound(Word)

Star in a jar: youtu.be...
edit on 5-2-2023 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2023 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I'm convinced flat earth theory was invented to make credible conspiracies look bad by association. Classic psyop.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

I'm convinced flat earth theory was invented to make credible conspiracies look bad by association. Classic psyop.

Or they are time travelers from the year 1800 and missed out on 200 years of advancment.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   
If the earth was flat wouldnt I be able to see the rocky mountains from KS with a telescope?

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Who knows if we live on a flat Earth or not. Not one of us have ever been out there. We get told what we get told. I know that Propaganda is real. I know that people lie. So, how can we ever trust anything that we cannot visually see with our own eyes. And to make matters worse, a good magician can even fake that.

All that being said, I actually like believing in a round Earth, because it is cooler. It is more Sci-fi, and definitely straight out of the Matrix. Think about it, we are on this beautiful, blue marble floating in the middle of space. And being located in America, I am told I am walking up and down the sides of this oasis, and not even falling off. My darn up isn’t really up, and my down isn’t really down. It’s kind of more sideways. So, it is an no wonder that the whole planet is so messed up.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 04:48 PM
link   

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that the Earth is spherical because the same shape is evident when we look at other planets.

I do kinda like the liquid firmament idea though, so a BUBBLE sounds good.

Wormholes would always need balancing though, with one in and one out working in parallel. It kinda follows the logic of positive and negative are inseperable or else one end or the other would swallow the other completely.

The same would have to be true at the other end, so in reality, four portals, wormholes or whatever you want to call them would be needed.

I wish I had a group of physicists and astrophysicists and a really big budget.

Ultimately, perhaps the way we will travel long distances is to send the DNA via a light beam containing the signal and then build a (add new human name here) from found resources starting from a micro organism level.

Again.

And again.

Like bubbles of onions with layers of bubbles like onions like...

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

You know you make a good point. Why is it when we look at other planets, they are all round? Nothing is flat out there. We would have to be an anomaly, to be the only planet out there that is flat. What would make us so special?

Besides, being round is sort of magical, the way gravity just makes us all stick around here.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 05:00 PM
link   

how do comets move through it

or even asteroids falling to earth

just a question

but I could easily believe that there is a lot of money being spent on a space program that the public dont see.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Think if you have a different view to the mainstream, fine, personally I don’t think the world is flat
My one question, why do you think that the ptb are lying about the shape, what is there reason?
Never understood the hate that flat earthers get, doesn’t seem to cause any harm.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

I 2nd THAT!
I have little reason to not do so.

The mud flood makes sense, because that happened. It is way more likely, and Einstein also believed, the Earth has flipped 90 degrees making N pole the equator in the past. How many times? Perhaps only one, but it sure looks like several in the geological record at 2 mile high locations with sea fossils. My gut says NASA does lie, but the Earth sure seems round to my own observations.

edit on 5-2-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 06:32 PM
link   
The earth isn't flat because.....

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I have no clue how to insert an image, but anybody does...post this one...lol
funny

new topics

top topics