It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeffrey Epstein's Island Flight Logs Finally Released

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Some surprises and some not so much IMO.. I will say just because you are seen with someone does not make you guilty too. However multiple trips to the island does not seem well thought out unless you were there for fun and games ??

youtu.be...

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 07:36 AM
link   
It's interesting how many of they people on the list have a history of 'kinky' behavior and unsavory rumors that have followed them for years. Kevin Spacey's long history of 'questionable' activities is one of the most recent to hit the headlines.

'Where there's smoke there's fire' and it looks like we're starting to see some flames.

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Is hunter biden in the list with daddy? Hunter biden spend 10 weeks in Fantasy Island when Epstain passed away, a record if you tell me.

Probably looking for his own links to the dirt he left behind in the Island when he was a guess.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 08:05 AM
link   
If one person has control of the videos, they are either about to become very rich or very dead. The Clintons are on that list and that's a guaranteed death sentence.

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 08:14 AM
link   
This is two weeks old and didn't hear anybody that hasn't been already mentioned and there is no citation saying this is official or not

Just saying..

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Do the logs match with the (supposed) log images that were posted to ATS (and many other places) around 2018/2019?

edit on 2/4/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 08:29 AM
link   
The flight log is important but what you don't see reported on very much and especially in the mainstream is who else had islands down in that area and what were they being used for. I believe Biden and Richard Branson had islands very close to Epstein island where a short boat ride could get you there.

How many individuals not on the flight list were also visitors to these other islands via boat, Yachts etc? Epstein's gets the most attention but there were most likely several "Epstein" islands that get little to no attention.

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Pretty close.

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   
You know why Charliebrowndog, the msm is completely complicit. It's their job to protect the evil.

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
The flight log is important but what you don't see reported on very much and especially in the mainstream is who else had islands down in that area and what were they being used for. I believe Biden and Richard Branson had islands very close to Epstein island where a short boat ride could get you there.

How many individuals not on the flight list were also visitors to these other islands via boat, Yachts etc? Epstein's gets the most attention but there were most likely several "Epstein" islands that get little to no attention.

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog

Exactly, he had other wealthy people who were indebted to him (making them rich) who also had jets and yachts - follow the money, then follow the pedo ring. But for public parties on his island, I doubt most of those people on the list are part of the pedo ring, although some may be from their past history of alleged sex abuses. I think most of the horrific acts against very young girls was done in a more clandestine manner.

Also who knows who his complicit friends' yachts brought to his island or other islands, like Leslie Wexner (Victoria's Secret). The Dubins, Epstein's friends because he made them rich (you scratch my back I'll scratch yours) brought their very young children to his island and supposedly Epstein had a bare-bottomed picture hanging on his wall of a 6 year old girl which they believe to be the Dubins' youngest girl.

Straight from one of Epstein's sex survivors. I'd believe what these survivors have to say over anyone else.

The Dubins were also friendly with Leslie Wexner, the mogul creator of Victoria’s Secret, and one of the reported creators of the monster that was Jeffrey Epstein.

This is the crazy world of the rich and famous pedophiles. What a world, what a world.

twpundit.com...
edit on q00000022228America/Chicago3131America/Chicago2 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Whomever made that list didn't even take the time to get the actual names of the clients correct.....
Way to go man at completely mucking up....
Score bro you got em man!

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Umm you should NOT use that as a source mate.
Find one that is shall we say reputable.

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

I have to ask, what kind of list is sorted by first name? Is there some reason that is the "go to" sorting for a list of people?

This isn't really the list I was waiting for... but it'll do for now right?

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Funny how these weird distractions happen like a ballon wheb these things are released.

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Umm you should NOT use that as a source mate.
Find one that is shall we say reputable.

That source used The Daily Mail's source, one in the same content.

www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on q00000051228America/Chicago5858America/Chicago2 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Someone should just ask Rachel Maddow.

Hey Rachel, were you there? What was going on?

If I were on some supposed list, I would want to have an interview to say it is BS if it was BS.

edit on 4-2-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Someone should just ask Rachel Maddow.

Hey Rachel, were you there? What was going on?

Who? Never heard of her/him.

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

So is Rachel a pedo ball buster?

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   
NM
Wrong thread
edit on 4-2-2023 by Hangontight because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join