It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

College Basketball Star Says His Balls Exploded Suddenly

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Goodness gracious great balls of Pfizer!

I'm not sure where people draw the line on side effects from experimental gene therapy but exploding nuts is where I draw the line. Most people can deal with the myocarditis, blood clots, strokes, cancers, and autoimmune issues. But when the nuts explode, it's time to rethink booster number 15.

I realize this is *nut* funny, and these mRNA shots are a real ball buster, but Brevin Galloway is destined for the NBA, and these set backs can be detrimental to a career. The college he attends, Clemson requires vaccination for many activities.

A Clemson college basketball player shared some gruesome details regarding his recent unexpectant injury.

Clemson basketball player Brevin Galloway took to Instagram and shared that his ‘balls and nut sack exploded.’

Galloway would go on to make light of the situation and stated, “I don’t know what happened to my balls… I guess they were trying to be like basketballs, but we made it.”

Per the Post and Courier, Clemson University in 2021 “required proof of vaccination for students and staff who want to be exempt from wearing masks, weekly testing and mandatory quarantine that has been the resting state of campus life for a year now.”

SOURCE
edit on 29-1-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   
On the bright side he should be able to jump higher.
Also his voice should carry better being at a higher pitch.
Ow my balls was an imaginary tv show until Covid.
edit on 29-1-2023 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Lawsuit and a gofundme page. This # has to stop.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Uhm WTF. Im so glad I never got that shot.

Didnt Niki Minaj say this happened to her cousin after the vax

Could you imagine having to worry about your balls exploding
edit on 29-1-2023 by offensive because: couldnt spell her name

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
On the bright side he should be able jump higher.
Also his voice should carry better being at a higher pitch.
Ow my balls was an imaginary tv show until Covid.

WNBA for him

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: offensive
Helluva way to go trans.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
a reply to: offensive
Helluva way to go trans.

If your balls explode from the vax Im ok with you playing girls sports

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I don't know about this guy, but my alma's current top player used to be a top rated prospect for the SEC in hoops. During the 2020 season, he collapsed on the court. It was an undisclosed cardiac condition. Florida would not clear him to come back on the court after that.

Our uni cleared him medically (after all, we have a top-notch uni med center in KU even if they are affiliated with our rival school, and their cardiac center is very, very good) and our coach has coached two players with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and one of those went on to a successful NBA career, so he felt up to the challenge of coaching a player with an undisclosed cardiac condition.

We still don't know what that condition was. Interesting timing though - young athlete at his peak, collapsing from cardiac condition in 2020.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I don't know about this guy, but my alma's current top player used to be a top rated prospect for the SEC in hoops. During the 2020 season, he collapsed on the court. It was an undisclosed cardiac condition. Florida would not clear him to come back on the court after that.

Our uni cleared him medically (after all, we have a top-notch uni med center in KU even if they are affiliated with our rival school, and their cardiac center is very, very good) and our coach has coached two players with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and one of those went on to a successful NBA career, so he felt up to the challenge of coaching a player with an undisclosed cardiac condition.

We still don't know what that condition was. Interesting timing though - young athlete at his peak, collapsing from cardiac condition in 2020.

Did his ball explode?

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

No, it's those sneaky time travelling vaccines, again.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   
fizer exp0des HEARTZ and ballz it seems.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   
The dude took no nut November way too serious

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   

And my balls are always bouncing
My ballroom always full
And everybody comes and comes again
If your name is on the guest list
No one can take you higher
Everybody says I've got Great balls of fire

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Not yet, but he can pound them off the glass pretty hard.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I heard before they exploded, his balls turned super-magnetic and just sucked up all the metal objects in the room. Kind of like an implosion before an explosion.

It's crazy what these vaccines can do.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Sooner or later every vaxxed person with testes

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

All those many and weirdly varied conditions packed into a little syringe!

Unbelievable.

Literally.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany
I heard before they exploded, his balls turned super-magnetic and just sucked up all the metal objects in the room. Kind of like an implosion before an explosion.

It's crazy what these vaccines can do.

It's even crazier we're 2 years in and it still doesn't stop you from getting COVID

and its effectiveness doesn't really seem to have changed, delivery method and schedule but it still just limits the severity for some while causing adverse effects on others

when no vaccine has had the amount of money thrown at it the COVID vaccines have had

was being developed researched and tested by more pharmaceutical companies concurrently than any other vaccine ever

Why Im sure the 3rd world countries that didn't get enough vaccines must be rampant with COVID deaths by now.

edit on 29-1-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   
poor guy.. do you still get the delayed pain from that or is it instantaneous?

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Reminds me in college, I was of lack of better words teased, then she had to go home. So I kinda know how that dude feels.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join