It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Project Veritas A Journalist Whistleblower Bait Trap?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The guy from Pfizer appears all coked-up and extremely paranoid jealousy is displayed 😎

He seems like exactly the kind of mascot you hire to make sure no one is looking at you. He doesn't know anything, he doesn't have any leadership skills, he's just a dancing monkey for the sake of cameras and publishers.

The whistleblower honeypot theory is some deep dish conspiracy pie. Yum.

edit on 27-1-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   
the guy is a snivellly little rat who shot his mouth off thinking he was hot, now daddy Pfizer is gonna come down on him. I have no sympathy.

James does decent reporting the old school way, buthe does have an angle/bias

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   
plop plop fizz fizz 🥳️

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I too felt like there was something off about it. That being said I like the way they do it. I don't think it's unreasonable, in the spirit if true journalism and transparency, to ask Project Veritas to release all of the footage, unedited. At this level of things, the more transparent they are the better for everyone.a reply to: iskyguy

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Has there been any official statements from Pfizer yet? 😁

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 02:33 PM
link   
i cant even sign up for protonmail acc on vpn router thru tor without phone number last time i tried its not li ke they hoard all of the information for themselves even if they did whats the use but to sell the information dont forget to send ur tips at [email protected]

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   
It appeared to me that the Pfizer director (the 'subject' of the interview) recognized the Project Veritas leader and began to leave. Perhaps he felt 'used and misled' (a sensation that many are very familiar with) and responded emotionally.

While 'entrapment' is a legal consideration..., this was not a court of law, nor an action of 'law enforcement.' So outrageous as it sounds, no - he wasn't tricked by anything other than the prevailing attitude of his peers. "What we do is for all our benefit." they will always say... a reasoned response could be "Then why don't you suffer as we do?"

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

He doesn't exhibit the poise of an accomplished engineer or even a post grad who is informed and confident in their industry. Perhaps it's paranoia or perhaps he's legitimately a hired pundit whose job is to provide a friendly face to advertisers.

On the flip side, it's relevant to keep a finger on the pulse of popular whistleblower channels... just in case. You can never predict when someone will be coopted and inverted, because society are sometimes oblivious to the true motivations of their heroes and that makes heroes useful.

😬

edit on 27-1-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I dont know.

I think dude was just unhinged thus his over the top dramatics.
He says " im frightened for my safety" then in the next breath, "No keep them here"

I did post to P.V for having the quote of 2023:

"I was on my 3rd date. And like Normal men, I lied"
LMAO

Apparently, he scrubbed a lot of his LinkedIn account after the video went live.
But P.V had screen shots showing some of it.

Dont know if genuine.
But P.V has done some great work.
In fact! Another sting involved getting another big company dude, off grindr to talk and was exposed.

These dudes love to get honey potted.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I didn't realize honey pot was a euphemism for kinky stuff. Now it all makes sense.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
a reply to: Thrumbo
So you think this guy was bragging about having the mind of some cartoon type villain just to get laid?

I think he was being honest and his subsequent meltdown was an indicator of how royally f'd he knows he is.

Agree,

I am sure he is not fond of what could happen next. Getting fired, maybe worse..... who knows but he knows that his life just changed.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 05:41 PM
link   
It was all theater and not very convincing at that.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
It was all theater and not very convincing at that.

You wish. Now go get your booster.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 05:51 PM
link   
The reaction and thought process of said "victim" as claimed, is exactly the same as a narc does before they call the police on the person that shows them their own face in the mirror or similar (overly dramatize the events, smash stuff up, desperately try to get the persuer to attack and claim victimhood to the authority figure upon arrival) when confronted with evidence of what they said in the past.

Fortunately for everyone involved, the video speaks volumes on its own as far as law enforcement is concerned.

PS: Projection - one of the many tactics a wimp uses when caught

edit on 27-1-2023 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 05:56 PM
link   
No idea why this double posted.
edit on 27-1-2023 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Either you're deluded or part of your job here involves damage control.

I'm going with option number 1.

Unless this is the quality of agent that gets put forth these days.

I don't think so.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 12:18 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Project Veritas targeted the area this dude lives in and his social media to set up a date, then sent a guy to act like he was gay to get him to come to dinner.

Then, at the bar after some drinks, the Project Veritas guy posing as the gay date starts asking specific questions, to get the actual gay guy that works for pfizer to talk about risque topics in the hopes of getting him to say certain things.

Sorry, I just had a new relevation after thinking about how and why these entertaining scenes ended up on social media regarding topics such as depopulation and mass murder.

Despite all of what I just wrote, this blows the lid off of Pfizer continuing the Third Reich. Very nazi like, Ukraine must not be a coincidence. That's the nazis we're giving all the weapons to right? I read that here.
edit on CST03Sat, 28 Jan 2023 03:58:44 -060000000001b2023 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Why do you assume that the PV guy was pretending to be gay?

Also, do you think that lying to someone on a third date is the behavior of "normal men"?

The guy's a piece of sh!t whichever way you look at it.
edit on 2812023 by Wide-Eyes because: Typo

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Because he said he was trying to impress his date in the melt down video after the exposure when he went ham.

Did you watch that video? Pretty sure it's in the first post.

The guy is definitely a POS but if you've known and encountered POS like him in life, you can see it for what it is. That's why all of the talk about what Pfizer is supposedly doing is a bunch of BS, the guy was literally making # up and exagerrating to sound cool and like he was special at the prompting of the undercover guy.

He'll definitely lose his job, be re-assigned, something. This was just a hit on a gay pfizer guy who said all the right things for the wrong reasons. Now weak minds everywhere ingest this information and think a mutated covid strain is going to be developed and intentionally released because thats what Project Veritas wanted them to think.
edit on CST10Sat, 28 Jan 2023 10:28:22 -060000000001b2023 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join