It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Project Veritas A Journalist Whistleblower Bait Trap?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   
WATCH IT
AND TELL ME
My spidey senses are tingling
I sometimes imagine crazy things inside my head but sometimes i feel extra sure
in project veritas we trust
Am I a decalcified genius ?
twitter.com...

and im not saying it was all fake but
be brave, send anonymous tips to [email protected], WHAT TOTAL BULL#
THEYRE A TRAP FOR JOURNALIST WHISTLEBLOWERS

instead of commenting deep on the top threads of this already,
im gonna post a new one, cause i think its worthy
project veritas finally slipped and shown themself
staged act ready to flip out this is cooperation
and a premeditated act
isnt it obvious?????
tell me im wrong, or comment below extra behavior analysis of this
IF YOU CAN

i gotta get on my 2007 burner laptop with live usb and drive to mcdonalds out of camera reange and email project veratis make up a really good story and see what they ask for next

ofc it will be footage but then ya theyd catch me so, they release footage and with footage comes knowing exactly who it was!
isnt it obvious? how many whistleblowers trust veratis or are stupid enough not to vpn or anon themselves i wonder
edit on 27-1-2023 by iskyguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: iskyguy
WATCH IT
AND TELL ME
My spidey senses are tingling
I sometimes imagine crazy things inside my head but sometimes i feel extra sure
in project veritas we trust
Am I a decalcified genius ?
twitter.com...

be brave, send anonymous tips to [email protected], WHAT TOTAL BULL#
THEYRE A TRAP FOR JOURNALIST WHISTLEBLOWERS

instead of commenting deep on the top threads of this already,
im gonna post a new one, cause i think its worthy
project veritas finally slipped and shown themself
staged act ready to flip out this is cooperation
and a premeditated act
isnt it obvious?????
tell me im wrong, or comment below extra behavior analysis of this
IF YOU CAN

So, you think PV is a scam?
I don't understand why you think this?

I don't.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Possibly and yes
because

1. I wanna hear other peoples analysis of this but just the first way the guy flipped out
and
2. wouldn't they want to create a bait trap for these people anyway? its not like it would exist or anything right?

I think project veratis is suspect for interception
I'd rather go thru ATS

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   
The guy from Pfizer appears all coked-up and extremely paranoid jealousy is displayed 😎

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I WAS RIGHT!

He was gay and trying to impress his date!

His date was an undercover project veritas guy. Too funny lmao.

Virtuoso or whatever made a whole thread on this and I called it there but man, everyone was eating it up. Pfizer is going to release mutated covid strains etc. Hilarious.

He was very obviously talking out of his ass and wasn't actually involved in any of the projects. People will believe whatever they want to believe. Project veritas kinda screwed themselves by posting this video because it really just shows how slimey and deceptive they are.
edit on CST01Fri, 27 Jan 2023 13:01:14 -060000000001b2023 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Possibly and yes
because

1. I wanna hear other peoples analysis of this but just the first way the guy flipped out
and
2. wouldn't they want to create a bait trap for these people anyway? its not like it would exist or anything right?

I think project veratis is suspect for interception
I'd rather go thru ATS

Are you new to Project Veritas? They have been doing this for YEARS and have uncovered some of the greatest bull# of our times. They are not a scam. They are needed and the government has been after James for years trying to shut him down.

The dude flipped out because he is a leftist wackjob.

Id suggest looking into who PV is and all of the stuff they have uncovered. Their work is AMAZING and nobody compares....
edit on 2023 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   
i know i've followed veritas since the begining

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   

i know i've followed veritas since the begining

Ok. Well, I don't understand your complaint against them at all.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thrumbo
I WAS RIGHT!

Virtuoso or whatever made a whole thread on this and I called it there but man, everyone was eating it up. Pfizer is going to release mutated covid strains etc. Hilarious.

He was very obviously talking out of his ass and wasn't actually involved in any of the projects. People will believe whatever they want to believe. Project veritas kinda screwed themselves by posting this video because it really just shows how slimey and deceptive they are.

I already posted this video in my thread on page 4:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

PV released it yesterday and there was a Twitter spaces meeting with over 20 thousand people on the live meeting.

The guy freaked out because he realized he was caught and tried to back peddle.

But nice try. DERP! Go get your booster now.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   
do you not question this possibility?

i've got a over 5 people to quit their jobs from a single booster just sayin

question everything
, id actually probably email veritas anonymously and would never give my identity though

so idk
if yall can argue on topic im out just postin a general questionable conspiracy , enjoy

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

Dude, they literally acted like they were gay to get a gay guy at a bar to say a bunch of bs that wasn't true because he wanted to impress the fake gay guy. He even says he's not a scientist and comes from consulting.

As for leftist wackjob, he's probably liberal but that doesn't make him a leftist. A leftist is like an active supporter and participant in the most aggressively liberal political agendas. You don't know that guy or anything about him.

Project veritas just made themselves look like a joke. This is reminiscent of that Cheaters show, lol.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

I WAS RIGHT!

I already posted this video in my thread on page 4:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

PV released it yesterday and there was a Twitter spaces meeting with over 20 thousand people on the live meeting.

The guy freaked out because he realized he was caught and tried to back peddle.

But nice try. DERP! Go get your booster now.

On a side note, I love those space meetings. Quite a great feature on Twitter. They are super cool. Anyone can join in and talk.....that is quite the large amount. Ive been on a number with Elon. I just listen tho.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I'm unvaccinated I just think this is incredibly lame and the fact that you push it so hard makes you incredibly lame.

He freaked out because he said a bunch of # that everyone is going to believe, he can lose his job which is basically his entire life. Why are you so convinced that this dude knows all the secrets and is telling them to a stranger? You blindly believe this garbage.
edit on CST01Fri, 27 Jan 2023 13:08:29 -060000000001b2023 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Thrumbo
So you think this guy was bragging about having the mind of some cartoon type villain just to get laid?

I think he was being honest and his subsequent meltdown was an indicator of how royally f'd he knows he is.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I'm unvaccinated I just think this is incredibly lame and the fact that you push it so hard makes you incredibly lame.

Yeah its lame that I want to help save the world. Super lame bro.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Yes, he was trying to show off but he got suspicious as the undercover guy kept pushing to catch him saying something even more retarded so he could nail him with it.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   

a reply to: shaemac

Dude, they literally acted like they were gay to get a gay guy at a bar to say a bunch of bs that wasn't true because he wanted to impress the fake gay guy. He even says he's not a scientist and comes from consulting.

As for leftist wackjob, he's probably liberal but that doesn't make him a leftist. A leftist is like an active supporter and participant in the most aggressively liberal political agendas. You don't know that guy or anything about him.

Project veritas just made themselves look like a joke. This is reminiscent of that Cheaters show, lol.

How do you know he said a bunch of stuff that was not true?
So, you are literally believing the big pharma employee. GOTCHA. 'nough said.

Your opinion on the matter is noted.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   

He freaked out because he said a bunch of # that everyone is going to believe, he can lose his job which is basically his entire life. Why are you so convinced that this dude knows all the secrets and is telling them to a stranger? You blindly believe this garbage.

He should lose his job. He is an unhinged wackjob who supports harming/killing people.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   

How do I go from a DERP to a bro?

Yep, from right here on your ATS soapbox, you're going to save the world from the diabolical vaccine plot. Everyone is already vaxxed. If you're right, they're all going to die already.

Covid isn't even important to people anymore, less and less will get boosters (unless Pfizer releases the new mutated strain that they engineered to kill everyone). What's done is done, and you'd have better luck walking around town all day making strangers feel uncomfortable by approaching them and talking about it.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Thrumbo

Shilling for pfizer is scumbag move.

They've already been caught many times for fraud, lying, illegal experiments...

Yet here you are, still defending them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join