It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MRNA in the LNP delivery mechanism inhibits innate immunity.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   
What's worse, it appears that this inhibition of immunity can be passed to children born to vaxxed mothers. Just Fing dandy tech you got there guys, just dandy.

journals.plos.org.../journal.ppat.1010830

Pre-exposure to mRNA-LNP inhibits adaptive immune responses and alters innate immune fitness in an inheritable fashion

Author summary
We bring experimental evidence that pre-exposure to mRNA-LNPs or its LNP component affects innate and adaptive immune responses. Pre-exposure to mRNA-LNPs led to long-term inhibition of the adaptive immune responses, which the use of adjuvants could overcome. On the other hand, we report that after pre-exposure to mRNA-LNPs, the resistance of mice to heterologous infections with influenza virus increased, while resistance to Candida albicans decreased. We also detected a general neutropenia in the mRNA-LNP exposed mice. Interestingly, mice pre-exposed to mRNA-LNPs can pass down the acquired immune traits to their offspring. In summary, the mRNA-LNP vaccine platform induces long-term immunological changes that can affect both adaptive immune responses and heterologous protection against infections, some of which can be inherited by the offspring. More studies are needed to understand the mechanisms responsible for these effects and determine this platform’s impact on human health.

Introduction
The mRNA-LNP vaccine platform gained much attention with the ongoing SARS-CoV-2 pandemic. Initially, this vaccine platform was thought to be non-inflammatory since the mRNA has been modified and purified to limit innate immune activation [1–3]. At the same time, the lipid nanoparticle (LNP) component was considered an inert carrier and protector of the mRNA. However, it has recently been shown that the synthetic ionizable lipid component of the LNPs is highly inflammatory [4], and that this inflammation is critical to support the induction of adaptive immune responses. These LNPs mixed with proteins induce comparable responses to mRNA-LNPs [5]. The platform can support the induction of adaptive immune responses in the absence of a variety of different inflammatory cytokines, -pathways, and innate immune cells [5–7].

The acute side effects reported with the mRNA-LNP vaccine platform are diverse and likely associated with its highly inflammatory nature and partially mediated by innate immune responses [4,8]. In addition to the induction of specific T- and B-cell activation, certain vaccines or infections can affect long-term innate immune responses by either increasing or decreasing the activation of innate immune cells [9]. Furthermore, the innate immune reprogramming induced by certain vaccines can interfere with immune responses induced by other vaccines [9]. The possible short and long-term immunological changes mediated by the mRNA-LNP vaccine outside the induction of antigen-specific anti-SARS-CoV-2 responses are unknown. A recent human study awaiting peer-review reported innate and adaptive immune reprogramming with this platform [10], while single-cell RNA-seq studies on human white blood cells derived from vaccinated people also revealed significant changes in innate immune cells [11]. Whether the reported changes are long-lasting and can influence immune fitness or interfere with the responses induced by other vaccines remains to be determined.

Here, using an mRNA-LNP animal vaccination model, we show that pre-exposure to mRNA-LNP inhibits antibody responses. The inhibition could be overcome with the use of adjuvants, and did not interfere with the efficacy of protein vaccines. At the same time, however, this vaccine platform enhances innate immune fitness towards influenza infection but decreases resistance to Candida albicans. The enhanced immune fitness towards influenza can be passed down to the offspring.

Results
Pre-exposure to LNPs or mRNA-LNPs inhibit adaptive immune responses
The LNPs used in preclinical animal studies are highly inflammatory [4]. The critical inflammatory component of the LNPs is the synthetic ionizable lipid, which for the Pfizer SARS-CoV-2 vaccine has been estimated to have a 20–30-day in vivo half-life [12]. The LNPs used for preclinical studies and the Pfizer vaccine are similar and produced by Acuitas Therapeutics [4–6]. The immune system under chronic stimulation often responds with exhaustion and non-responsiveness [13]. Since the mRNA-LNP platform is highly inflammatory and has a long in vivo half-life, we sought to test whether pre-exposure to this platform affects subsequent adaptive immune responses. We used an intradermal immunization model developed in our laboratory [4,6] to test this. Adult WT mice were exposed to PBS, 2.5 μg of mRNA-LNPs coding for eGFP, or 2.5 μg empty LNPs intradermally, as shown in Fig 1A. Two weeks later, the mice were injected in the same area with 2.5 μg of mRNA-LNP coding for PR8 influenza hemagglutinin (HA). Two weeks post-inoculation, the anti-HA responses in the serum were determined using ELISA, and the GC B cell responses in the skin draining lymph nodes were analyzed by flow cytometry (S1 Fig), as we previously described [6]. We found that pre-exposure to mRNA coding for an irrelevant protein (eGFP) or empty LNPs significantly decreased the anti-HA responses, by both antibody and GC B cell levels (Fig 1B and 1C). We found no difference between mRNA-LNP and empty LNP groups (Fig 1B and 1C). Thus, these data suggest that pre-exposure to this platform can inhibit subsequent adaptive immune responses, and that the LNPs play a critical role in this.

edit on 26-1-2023 by MaxxAction because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   
More money for the medical field; no wonder they're working on lab grown designer babies.

I have believed from the beginning of covid that they either have a vaccine that works without harmful side effects for the elite, or they have an antidote to reverse the damage.
There's no way the elite would release this kind of tech if they didn't have a way to exempt themselves from harm.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   
More money for the medical field; no wonder they're working on lab grown designer babies.

I have believed from the beginning of covid that they either have a vaccine that works without harmful side effects for the elite, or they have an antidote to reverse the damage.
There's no way the elite would release this kind of tech if they didn't have a way to exempt themselves from harm.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Genetically Modified Humans.

Welcome to the trans-humanist dystopia.
Please enjoy your stay.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxxAction
Dead link to "page not found".
ETA:Fixed
S&F by the way great info here.

edit on 26-1-2023 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-1-2023 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Well, I am glad I could not take the vaccine because of intolerances to other vaccines I have taken.

I at one time felt inferior because I could not take the flu vaccine because it caused a cytokine or bradykin storm. Upon researching that, coupled with my own life experiences and the doctor who witnessed the reaction, I do not need the flu vaccine because I have very good immune response to the flu.

Now, if you boost the immune system when it is not needed and you have autoimmune disease genetic markers, what does that mean. It means that boosting your immune system can cause an increase in autoimmune disease progression in my studies. I have spondylitis, lupus, and arthritis markers...and no disease at sixty seven associated with those so far...but I resist taking all vaccines other than tetnus. I also don't seem to get very sick from viruses, other when I was sporatically put on beta blockers which never worked on my tachychardia or cause of my higher than normal high blood pressure numbers. I stay away from doctors as much as possible, those office visits raise my blood pressure.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Agreed. That's why I'm convinced that covid is totally fake. There was no wild virus running free and killing. If there was, we wouldn't see politicians wearing a cloth mask and giving speeches every morning. They'd be in a bunker in a glass bubble.

The real threat isn't the covid scamdemic, but the deadly jabs. And yeah, the elite don't need these and have ways around it. And yeah, Congress is also exempt - you know, because covid is REAL and super dangerous and it's very important that you get the shots!

edit on 26-1-2023 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   

The link to the paper is broken in your post (i think because of the "=" sign in the URL).

Here is the full text of the article from another source:

Pre-exposure to mRNA-LNP inhibits adaptive immune responses and alters innate immune fitness in an inheritable fashion

Also of note in the Author's Summary was that while immune response to Candida Albicans (a fungus) was reduced, the immune response to Influenza (a virus) was increased.

And specifically the paper identifies that it isn't the mRNA that is the likely cause of the change in immune response, but rather the LNP (lipid nanoparticles) delivery mechanism.

The article also suggested that the apparent change in immune response could be negated by adding adjuvants to future LNP delivered vaccines.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Genetically Modified Humans.

Welcome to the trans-humanist dystopia.
Please enjoy your stay.

This paper is about a change in immune response, and may have nothing to do with genetic modification at all, even though the changes appeared to be heritable.

Perhaps the LNP's involved were passed from mother to child through lactation?

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   

linky no worky

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: GandalftheLegless

It was fixed in one of the early replies.

new topics

top topics

join