It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Damar Hamlin Actually Dead?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Hard to believe but just to throw another log on the fire, the Bills looked unprepared and Josh Allen missed some wide open passes. Maybe they wanted Buffalo out of the picture?
I'm still having a hard time processing this, very well presented.

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
***Disclaimer***

I don't claim to know exactly what's happening here, but there are some very suspicious circumstances regarding Damar Hamlin's recent appearance at the Buffalo/Cinccinati game this past Sunday. If that was really him, he can easily put this all to rest with a simple clear video where he's not wearing a mask/sunglasses/hoodie. Until then, I'm leaving this case open.

A new conspiracy theory about NFL football player Damar Hamlin is going viral. Much like the Tiffany Dover coverup where Tiffany was the first nurse to receive a covid shot while being broadcast live on public TV. She quickly appeared to faint after receiving the shot and was carried off never to be seen or heard from again. Her social media accounts either went silent or were deleted and some sleuths uncovered that a death record existed for her as well. Since then all this information has been thoroughly scrubbed from the internet minus a few fringe forums.

A few theorists found the whole Damar Hamlin situation odd, so they did some digging and found that a death record exists for a Damar Hamlin, born in the same town, with the same parents names:

Explainer video of the death record:

www.bitchute.com...

Damar Hamlin attended the Buffalo-Cincinatti game this past Sunday, but should currently not be in a state were he can move around easily as seen in the following video, since he allegedly still requires oxygen, and the 10 minutes of CPR would have cause a lot of damage to his chest and ribs, not to mention being clinically dead for 9 minutes. The follow video shows Damar walking quickly and athletically with no oxygen. He is keeping his head down while wearing mask, sunglasses, and hoodie, completely concealing his face. Notice how he walks quickly with heavy security, appearing to avoid anyone including fans who would have loved to see him. Again, why is he wearing a mask when no one else is wearing one, and it's preventing adequate oxygen from being inhaled, and with no oxygen tank?

twitter.com...

Football fans reactions who are skeptical of this being Damar:

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

What is really strange is how there is no clear face shot of Damar, and he even keeps his mask on in the private skybox. When someone points this out on twitter, bots rush in to post OLD photos of Damar claiming those are current pictures of him, but they are not. And the fact these bots are doing this is very suspicious in itself. The pictures also don't look like Damar, and none of them are clear.

Damar Hamlin was trending earlier on twitter, but that trend has recently been removed. People are still making memes of the situation:

The "official" cause of Damar's "injury" was said to be Commotio Cordis which is a 1 in a 100 million occurrence that usually happens when a ball or hockey puck strikes the chest at the precise moment of the heart beat causing it to lose it's rhythm resulting in cardiac arrest immediately. Damar did not have cardiac arrest immediately, it was delayed, and that's not how Commotio Cordis presents. This is explained by Dr. Peter McCullough who thinks this is a vaccine induced injury, and not Commotio Cordis and is much like all the other athletes who have been dropping like flies since 2021.

VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH CARDIOLOGIST PETER MCCOLOUGH

There was also another doctor who posted on twitter immediately following the incident that Damar had received his vaccine booster on December 26th, but that tweet has since been scrubbed. There are screenshots of it, but I haven't been able to find it yet.

edit on 24-1-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: KaiserSouszay
I found it to be odd the NFL would not capitalize on some pictures of him, well good pictures anyway.

My thought is, that is him,he looks worse for wear hence the camera work.

Or that's not him, the NFL/Bills wanted to get some feel good vibes going and trotted an actor out there.

While this is a very odd and unique situation, I do not believe he is dead. It would be a massive effort to keep this under wraps, with huge risks and smaller rewards.

Was there any video of team members giving Damar a hug, before or after the game this past weekend?

They would say that he couldn’t due to broken ribs.

Then I’d retort - check out the 7:33 mark in the bitchute video anonentity posted at the end of page one. Look at the force he’s clapping with, and his arms are tucked to his side rib cage while doing so.

No way that person is Hamlin.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

I found it to be odd the NFL would not capitalize on some pictures of him, well good pictures anyway.

Or that's not him, the NFL/Bills wanted to get some feel good vibes going and trotted an actor out there.

While this is a very odd and unique situation, I do not believe he is dead. It would be a massive effort to keep this under wraps, with huge risks and smaller rewards.

Was there any video of team members giving Damar a hug, before or after the game this past weekend?

Then I’d retort - check out the 7:33 mark in the bitchute video anonentity posted at the end of page one. Look at the force he’s clapping with, and his arms are tucked to his side rib cage while doing so.

I don't get why they would even send a fake Damar. It doesn't make sense.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Maybe the twitter is revealing truth...

Seems odd that all the outpouring, the love, the prayers, the good wishes, the money donated would lead him to hide his face and act like a rap-thug but maybe the kids dig it or something.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Seems odd that all the outpouring, the love, the prayers, the good wishes, the money donated would lead him to hide his face and act like a rap-thug but maybe the kids dig it or something.

Yeah, seriously, what's going on with this?

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Ratings and $$$

After all the plebes have forgotten about this in 3 months from now, the MSM will come out and say Hamlin died in a car wreck. Case closed. Move on sheeple…

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Ratings and $$$

After all the plebes have forgotten about this in 3 months from now, the MSM will come out and say Hamlin died in a car wreck. Case closed. Move on sheeple…

True but they could have just not brought some fake guy out to let the internet poke holes in it.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Sorry if a dumb question but why is Damar's Left arm twice as large as
his right arm on the mural & it's white? his left thigh/leg is also larger than the right.

That dude "clone" whatever does not appear to have the upper body
muscle of Damar or most NFL players IMHO.

Cheers
Ektar
edit on 2412023 by Ektar because: wrong arm

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Ratings and $$$

True but they could have just not brought some fake guy out to let the internet poke holes in it.

I think you already know the unfortunate answer to this. Yes, most people really are that stupid to believe it.

Here I am saying this to the KING of vax info threads - and the ignorance of the participants.

10’s of millions of good sheeple believed he was there. That’s all that matters….

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I'll add more confusion...

And even more... 33's Are Wild

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 12:22 AM
link   

I'll add more confusion...

And even more... 33's Are Wild

That definitely doesn't look like a heart symbol, you'd curl your fingers.

I just realized he has a mask on but it's not over his nose. If it was for corona you'd have it over your nose, why even have it on at that point? Also that sort of mask is useless, you'd need an n95 to conform to the new protocols.
edit on 25-1-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Damar Hamlin is trending #1 again on twitter.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Stew Peters is throwing is hat in about it:

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Not going to lie that looks like Westside Gunn, but whats puzzling is why Damar had to be treated as an incognito. Security and coverings are not required, and they made it even more sus by doing extra…

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: KonquestAbySS
Not going to lie that looks like Westside Gunn, but whats puzzling is why Damar had to be treated as an incognito. Security and coverings are not required, and they made it even more sus by doing extra…

None it makes sense.

I'm following the Twitter convo and there's 3 main points of view:

1. Knee jerk, omg you conspiracy theorists are so nasty!
2. That's shady and not damar, but he's alive. They're doing it for PR or something.
3. Damar is dead, they tried to cover it up.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

This never had to be considered a conspiracy, but the fact that they gave the ammunition, and the unusual circumstances it is being treated as such. Would like to see where this goes nonetheless…

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: KonquestAbySS

This never had to be considered a conspiracy, but the fact that they gave the ammunition, and the unusual circumstances it is being treated as such. Would like to see where this goes nonetheless…

Why not? He's trending on twitter for 48 hours and still no video to confirm he's ok. Why not make a 10 second video holding a newspaper. Also he could get paid a lot of money for doing shows. He was able to clap his hands with such force after having dislocated ribs.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Exactly my point. “They” evoked it, and some people are wondering why. Nothing wrong with knowing the whole story behind it.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   
files.abovetopsecret.com...

Unless Hamlin got the Michael Jackson skin-lightening treatment while in the hospital, that guy in the hoodie & sunglasses wasn't him. They probably just grabbed some second-string player that nobody would miss and had him impersonate Hamlin.

I happen to think that he probably isn't dead, but that his injuries are pretty severe. Given what was reported about them having to revive him multiple times, brain damage from oxygen depravation is a distinct possibility. He might even still be on life support, or in a coma.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join