It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Damar Hamlin Actually Dead?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   
***Disclaimer***

I don't claim to know exactly what's happening here, but there are some very suspicious circumstances regarding Damar Hamlin's recent appearance at the Buffalo/Cinccinati game this past Sunday. If that was really him, he can easily put this all to rest with a simple clear video where he's not wearing a mask/sunglasses/hoodie. Until then, I'm leaving this case open.

A new conspiracy theory about NFL football player Damar Hamlin is going viral. Much like the Tiffany Dover coverup where Tiffany was the first nurse to receive a covid shot while being broadcast live on public TV. She quickly appeared to faint after receiving the shot and was carried off never to be seen or heard from again. Her social media accounts either went silent or were deleted and some sleuths uncovered that a death record existed for her as well. Since then all this information has been thoroughly scrubbed from the internet minus a few fringe forums.

A few theorists found the whole Damar Hamlin situation odd, so they did some digging and found that a death record exists for a Damar Hamlin, born in the same town, with the same parents names:

Explainer video of the death record:

www.bitchute.com...

Damar Hamlin attended the Buffalo-Cincinatti game this past Sunday, but should currently not be in a state were he can move around easily as seen in the following video, since he allegedly still requires oxygen, and the 10 minutes of CPR would have cause a lot of damage to his chest and ribs, not to mention being clinically dead for 9 minutes. The follow video shows Damar walking quickly and athletically with no oxygen. He is keeping his head down while wearing mask, sunglasses, and hoodie, completely concealing his face. Notice how he walks quickly with heavy security, appearing to avoid anyone including fans who would have loved to see him. Again, why is he wearing a mask when no one else is wearing one, and it's preventing adequate oxygen from being inhaled, and with no oxygen tank?

twitter.com...

Football fans reactions who are skeptical of this being Damar:

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

What is really strange is how there is no clear face shot of Damar, and he even keeps his mask on in the private skybox. When someone points this out on twitter, bots rush in to post OLD photos of Damar claiming those are current pictures of him, but they are not. And the fact these bots are doing this is very suspicious in itself. The pictures also don't look like Damar, and none of them are clear.

Damar Hamlin was trending earlier on twitter, but that trend has recently been removed. People are still making memes of the situation:

The "official" cause of Damar's "injury" was said to be Commotio Cordis which is a 1 in a 100 million occurrence that usually happens when a ball or hockey puck strikes the chest at the precise moment of the heart beat causing it to lose it's rhythm resulting in cardiac arrest immediately. Damar did not have cardiac arrest immediately, it was delayed, and that's not how Commotio Cordis presents. This is explained by Dr. Peter McCullough who thinks this is a vaccine induced injury, and not Commotio Cordis and is much like all the other athletes who have been dropping like flies since 2021.

VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH CARDIOLOGIST PETER MCCOLOUGH

There was also another doctor who posted on twitter immediately following the incident that Damar had received his vaccine booster on December 26th, but that tweet has since been scrubbed. There are screenshots of it, but I haven't been able to find it yet.

edit on 24-1-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   
This a weird situation.

A few things of the top of my head.

1. There's no age on the "death certificate"

2. There's no date either

3. Its listed as PA, when he was at a Cincinnati hospital for several days following the incident.

I think those discrepancies would need further explaining before jumping to other conclusions.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
This a weird situation.

3. Its listed as PA, when he was at a Cincinnati hospital for several days following the incident.

I think those discrepancies would need further explaining before jumping to other conclusions.

The parents name match, and same birth town. Did you watch the videos?

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

No, I'm permanently banned from twitter.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

This a weird situation.

Apparently, if you search that database for known living famous persons, some of them show up as being dead.
I agree that there is some weird stuff about his appearance (not convinced it was him) at the game, but not seeing proof of his death.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   
If he's dead...

Really dead?

His family is literally over the hill from me. Nobody is claiming this... And nobody is suddenly millions of dollars richer.

McKees Rocks isn't exactly the quiet part of Pittsburgh. Word spreads about something of this matter.

How very odd.

Star and Flag.
edit on 24-1-2023 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

This a weird situation.

Apparently, if you search that database for known living famous persons, some of them show up as being dead.
I agree that there is some weird stuff about his appearance (not convinced it was him) at the game, but not seeing proof of his death.

Why would they send a fake person to the game?

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Good question.
It is weird. Maybe he is not as well as they have told us.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
If he's dead...

Really dead?

His family is literally over the hill from me. Nobody is claiming this... And nobody is suddenly millions of dollars richer.

McKees Rocks isn't exactly the quiet part of Pittsburgh. Word spreads about something of this matter.

How very odd.

Star and Flag.

So you think that was him running around at the game with a mask and sunglasses on the whole time?

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   
very suspicious.

My first thought after hearing about this was was he vaxxed...

He might just "die of complications" in a week or 2 .

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: offensive
very suspicious.

My first thought after hearing about this was was he vaxxed...

He might just "die of complications" in a week or 2 .

That's the other thing. Now when you never see him again it's because some unrelated thing happened.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   

That is a good question.

I've done CPR on a 15 year old at a soccor game for 35 mins ( on chest ) snapping cartridge from the start... it works better.
Kid lived. The bruising is brutal if you live.

I suspected Damar had a clot travel to his heart or an un diagnosed ASD Atrial Septal Disease. I suspect he may have had some capillaries blown around his face and eyes as well as feeling cold from the blood thinners he may or may not be on.

and there is no way his family would keep that a secret. unless the payout is huge. And local Sports Idiot Bob Pompeani isn't cashing in on it.

but you are correct, I can't make heads or tails if that's him or not.

So again this thread stays on my radar.

edit: and don't forget Damar's best friend and sports partner Jordan Rooney. that guy definitely can't keep his mouth shut.

edit on 24-1-2023 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   

That is a good question.

I've done CPR on a 15 year old at a soccor game for 35 mins ( on chest ) snapping cartridge from the start... it works better.
Kid lived. The bruising is brutal if you live.

I suspected Damar had a clot travel to his heart or an un diagnosed ASD Atrial Septal Disease. I suspect he may have had some capillaries blown around his face and eyes as well as feeling cold from the blood thinners he may or may not be on.

and there is no way his family would keep that a secret. unless the payout is huge. And local Sports Idiot Bob Pompeani isn't cashing in on it.

but you are correct, I can't make heads or tails if that's him or not.

So again this thread stays on my radar.

What if it's a payout / coercion. Like, look people, these shots are saving billions of people against the deadliest disease in history with a 0.03% IFR. This is a one off, please take the money and don't let this fuel the fire of crazy conspiracy theorists who think that just because their health 14 year old recently boosted died suddenly, it was because the vaxx. So let's work together and here's 20 millions. It's what Damar would have wanted. Also let's keep this a secret and don't go out buying a new Mercedes.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   

What if it's a payout / coercion. Like,

I actually started to type "unless the payout and threat is huge" but thought about it and remove the Threat.

I may have to hop in my car and drive over and see if his parents are still living over there... or alive?

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 03:02 PM
link   

What if it's a payout / coercion. Like,

I actually started to type "unless the payout and threat is huge" but thought about it and remove the Threat.

I may have to hop in my car and drive over and see if his parents are still living over there... or alive?

If you can actually talk to them, that would be great, and we could put this whole thing to rest.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   
My guess.

1. He's alive.
2. There's a lot of money behind the odd circumstances of his or someone else's appearance at the game.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   

As you said Tiffany Dover is dead and they went to great lengths to cover it up. Any high-profile death associated with the jab will have to be hidden if they want to sell more mRNA. It looks like they are white washing his death. www.bitchute.com...

edit on 24-1-2023 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I found it to be odd the NFL would not capitalize on some pictures of him, well good pictures anyway.

My thought is, that is him,he looks worse for wear hence the camera work.

Or that's not him, the NFL/Bills wanted to get some feel good vibes going and trotted an actor out there.

While this is a very odd and unique situation, I do not believe he is dead. It would be a massive effort to keep this under wraps, with huge risks and smaller rewards.
edit on 24-1-2023 by KaiserSouszay because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Shyaaa right. I know them personally (sarc)

No, but I'm curious. They and their house was plastered all over the news.

They Talk.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

As you said Tiffany Dover is dead and they went to great lengths to cover it up. Any high-profile death associated with the jab will have to be hidden if they want to sell more mRNA. It looks like they are white washing his death. www.bitchute.com...

Hard to argue with that video.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join