It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Damar Hamlin Actually Dead?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Shyaaa right. I know them personally (sarc)

No, but I'm curious. They and their house was plastered all over the news.

They Talk.

Check out that last video in the post above.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: KaiserSouszay
I found it to be odd the NFL would not capitalize on some pictures of him, well good pictures anyway.

My thought is, that is him,he looks worse for wear hence the camera work.

Or that's not him, the NFL/Bills wanted to get some feel good vibes going and trotted an actor out there.

While this is a very odd and unique situation, I do not believe he is dead. It would be a massive effort to keep this under wraps, with huge risks and smaller rewards.

Was there any video of team members giving Damar a hug, before or after the game this past weekend?

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: KaiserSouszay
I found it to be odd the NFL would not capitalize on some pictures of him, well good pictures anyway.

My thought is, that is him,he looks worse for wear hence the camera work.

Or that's not him, the NFL/Bills wanted to get some feel good vibes going and trotted an actor out there.

While this is a very odd and unique situation, I do not believe he is dead. It would be a massive effort to keep this under wraps, with huge risks and smaller rewards.

Was there any video of team members giving Damar a hug, before or after the game this past weekend?

I actually don't know, while I do think the situation is quite odd and don't rule out anything, I just think he is alive.

I have no doubt that the vaccine is bad and could have contributed to this, the risk management percentages don't add up to a conspiracy to me.

If he died the NFL and Big Pharma, say its a freak accident and that their is no proof of that it's vaccine related. Or at the very least continue to deny and gaslight with the complicit media.

If he died and you cover it up... well if you get caught and with today's internet and media access that's quite possible, that's a sh*t storm.

I think he is still probably too early in his recovery to do those things and attend game, but NFL/Bills/Media wanted the feel good story, hence a lookalike for some photo ops.

I do know that one of the recent pictures of him online that was supposedly proof of life is an old photo.

It's an odd situation and I wouldn't rule out anything.

So basically for my rambling "I know nothing" like Schultz
edit on 24-1-2023 by KaiserSouszay because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 04:38 PM
link   

He was seen and filmed at the last Bills game.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

He was seen and filmed at the last Bills game.

Did you read the thread?

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I saw this thread and decided to give him a call and see what was up!

He didn't answer...so I'm going with he's either busy or dead!

I'll try again later this afternoon!

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: KaiserSouszay

U.S. life expectancy continues to decline because so many people under age 60 are dropping dead than what's normal.

It's tragic what's happening. It's tragic how the Federal Government and Institutions of Higher Learning are ignoring this.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I watched the game also, I have to say, the guy at the glass window did look weird, you could not see the face, but it was told that it was him soo I guess the fans were all happy with that fact.

Still, I think he is still alive, but I doubt that they guy at the game was him.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
***Disclaimer***

I don't claim to know exactly what's happening here, but there are some very suspicious circumstances regarding Damar Hamlin's recent appearance at the Buffalo/Cinccinati game this past Sunday. If that was really him, he can easily put this all to rest with a simple clear video where he's not wearing a mask/sunglasses/hoodie. Until then, I'm leaving this case open.

A new conspiracy theory about NFL football player Damar Hamlin is going viral. Much like the Tiffany Dover coverup where Tiffany was the first nurse to receive a covid shot while being broadcast live on public TV. She quickly appeared to faint after receiving the shot and was carried off never to be seen or heard from again. Her social media accounts either went silent or were deleted and some sleuths uncovered that a death record existed for her as well. Since then all this information has been thoroughly scrubbed from the internet minus a few fringe forums.

A few theorists found the whole Damar Hamlin situation odd, so they did some digging and found that a death record exists for a Damar Hamlin, born in the same town, with the same parents names:

Explainer video of the death record:

www.bitchute.com...
*****SNIPPED****

I have been following this case. But as an FYI and I am only speaking on this right now --- and as one who works as an analyst and investigator and specialized in background investigations....that any online site that claims to be for records searches is not legit. Even if you have to pay for a search.

Only trust gov sites that have actual court documents.

From that site:

Please be aware that the information obtained using SearchQuarry.com searches may not always be accurate and up to date as we do not create, verify, or guarantee the accuracy or the amount of information provided through our service. Data availability is largely dependent on various public sources from which the information is aggregated. SearchQuarry.com is not a consumer reporting agency as defined by Fair Credit Reporting Act and should not be used to determine an individual’s eligibility for personal credit or employment, or to assess risk associated with any business transactions such as tenant screening. By using the services offered through this website you agree to comply with all of the conditions set forth in our terms and privacy disclosure. The information obtained from our searches is not to be used for any unlawful purposes such as stalking or harassing others, or investigating public officials or celebrities. Violators may be subject to civil and criminal litigation and penalties. All searches are subject to our terms and applicable laws.

One can get official legal court records for Ohio HERE
edit on 2023 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It backfired if the plan was to get rid of the old in the nation, but they fixed that with the new and improved covid jab, that is now taking the elderly with heart attacks.

I already know several older people, passing away after the new jab, mostly males, that I find interesting, I told my father that is 90 not to take it, he already has the two first jabs and all the boosters.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

I almost choked on my own spit when I read this!

You're joking right?

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I wholeheartedly agree, but in this particular instance I think the risk of covering up his death outweighs the benefits.

I think it's very possible that the vax played a role. That said football fans have been saying for years that it's a matter of time before this happens given the nature of the sport, could just be a freak accident.

It has happened and does happen at lower levels occasionally, and that will continue. This got 100 times more coverage because it was a nationally televised NFL game.

Add in some odd internet posts and bad PR execution or decisions and... well we got a bit of a mystery.

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: KaiserSouszay

U.S. life expectancy continues to decline because so many people under age 60 are dropping dead than what's normal.

It's tragic what's happening. It's tragic how the Federal Government and Institutions of Higher Learning are ignoring this.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Shyaaa right. I know them personally (sarc)

No, but I'm curious. They and their house was plastered all over the news.

They Talk.

Check out that last video in the post above.

a video of Mckees Rocks. For the money offered for proof, folks would kill for that 3 million.
www.youtube.com...

edit on 24-1-2023 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: jerryznv

I almost choked on my own spit when I read this!

You're joking right?

I get where you are coming from. I understand your response. Im on the same side as you. But comparing it to these sites. YES. These sites are bogus. They gather info from places like HERE and Facebook and Twitter and other like sites. Not from actual courthouses.

How accurate is your data?
SearchQuarry.com is a provider of information gathered from publicly available data. SearchQuarry.com does not create, verify, or guarantee the accuracy of such data; rather, SearchQuarry.com receives its information from various sources, including Internet sites. It is not necessarily affiliated with or endorsed by these sources, or compensated by them. All materials and information available through SearchQuarry.com services are provided "as is" and "as available," and without warranties of any kind, express or implied, and specifically including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.

Sure dont trust the government. HOWEVER..

If you needed a copy of your birth certificate or your mom's death certificate. Would you use one of these sites or a go to your county/state site and order a copy there?

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: jerryznv

I was thinking the same thing... telepathy?

What a surprise someone here would trust gov sites! 😲

edit:
Ok... shaemac just explained, guess I can go with that explanation. 🤣

edit on 03010331pm312023Tue, 24 Jan 2023 17:03:36 -0600 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
a reply to: jerryznv

I was thinking the same thing... telepathy?

What a surprise someone here would trust gov sites! 😲

Oy vey.
Where would YOU order a copy of your birth certificate or tell your loved ones to get your death certificate? At records.com where they admit, they are not a legit site or the courthouse?
What site do you use to pay your real estate taxes at? The local CAD office? Or a website I could make up called SendYourTaxesToMe.com ?

Do you not see the issue here?

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 05:05 PM
link   
But hey, that site says he is dead. So he is dead. Nobody bothering to go to the courthouse just to check. Just to even check. Maybe he does not even exist. Maybe the courthouse has his bogus birth certificate too.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I didn't trust when the White House released copies of Barack Obama's original long-form birth certificate.

so there is that lol...

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac
But hey, that site says he is dead. So he is dead. Nobody bothering to go to the courthouse just to check. Just to even check. Maybe he does not even exist. Maybe the courthouse has his bogus birth certificate too.

That's just one peice of evidence. Maybe he is alive but that wasn't him at the game, so why did they send a fake person there?

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   

How accurate is your data?
SearchQuarry.com is a provider of information gathered from publicly available data. SearchQuarry.com does not create, verify, or guarantee the accuracy of such data; rather, SearchQuarry.com receives its information from various sources, including Internet sites. It is not necessarily affiliated with or endorsed by these sources, or compensated by them. All materials and information available through SearchQuarry.com services are provided "as is" and "as available," and without warranties of any kind, express or implied, and specifically including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.

I could almost swap "SearchQuarry.com" with "USGovernment.com" and it would be accurate!

That's what I mean...I don't want to be misunderstood!

When you say trust the government do produce factual documents...I have to shake my head!

Case in point from imitator:

I didn't trust when the White House released copies of Barack Obama's original long-form birth certificate.

edit on 24-1-2023 by jerryznv because: random

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join