It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Messages of Hope – Master Thread - An Inspirational Series of Apocalyptic Dreams by KEK

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Messages of Hope – Master Thread - An Inspirational Series of Apocalyptic Dreams by KEK – Updated Regularly

Greetings my beautiful past, present and future friends, and neighbours and welcome to this electrifying new series of Apocalyptic Dreams and Revelations, brought to you by our glorious messenger - KEK, the Bringer of Truth and Light.

As many of you know, KEK is an ancient Egyptian creator God, who is here, alongside his/her twin flame KEKUIT, to help usher in a glorious age of Christ, Unity, and Universal Consciousness for all of humanity. (Or least for those of you who are up for a really good time!)

My name is White Rabbit Canada, and it is my great honour to be, but one of many channels of truth and light, here to bring you divinely inspired words of wisdom and merriment on behalf of everyone’s favourite Cosmic Frog-God - KEK.

I will be your humble narrator for this thread.

Ridiculous Pickles

Devious Weasel Board Game - Cosmic Frog

The Art Angle - The True Story Behind the Origins of Pepe the Frog

Please note, that everything discussed herein is completely true, in the sense that it is a fictional reimagining of our space-time continuum and is based upon a super fun and scary short story by the Soul Families of the Jolly Old Joker and the Gentle Old Fool. This short story, which is currently being revealed in a series of apocalyptic dreams, has been orchestrated on behalf of the entire Illuminati, which is all of us, including me and YOU!

Always remember, the spirit of KEK lives in all of us, who dream of a world based on Freedom, Justice, and Integrity! A world where Unconditional Love is our Highest Truth and Kindness is our Light.

Now, without further ado, please grab yourself a hot beverage and a tasty snack, light a candle in honour of our Rock God and Savior - Robert J. Smith, then sit back and enjoy this positively monolithic new Messages of Hope Series entitled:

“The Day after our Simulation merged with God”

Alternatively titled:

“Spinning Infinity – A Series of Apocalyptic Dreams and Fairy Tales by the Rainbow Tribe” – Musical Edition

THIS IS A BREAKING TRANSMISSION FROM THE SOUL FAMILIES OF THE JOLLY OLD JOKER AND THE GENTLE OLD FOOL

Messages of Hope - Chapter 1 – They Might Be Giants

IN THE NAME OF TRUTH AND LIGHT, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, MERCY, GRACE, COMPASSION, FORGIVENESS, KARMA, JUSTICE, FRIENDSHIP, PEACE, HOPE, JOY, LAUGHTER AND ALL THAT OTHER GOOD JAZZ
AND AS ALWAYS --- FOR THE GREATEST GOOD OF ALL
MARK THESE WORDS

IN ACCORDANCE WITH DIVINE PROVIDENCE
IN PERFECT DIVINE TIMING
IN KEEPING WITH FREE WILL

MAY THIS MESSAGE OF HOPE FIND YOU

Once upon a time, many eons ago, in a simulation within a simulation, there lived a technologically and spiritually advanced race of Giants, who discovered a way in which they could dream forever.

At the same time as this epic discovery, a great cataclysm occurred, causing many of the Giants to find safety by building bunkers deep within their simulated earth and underneath their simulated oceans.

After the near extinction wide event, the Giant’s simulated earth became a barren waste land of desolation and despair, leaving the survivors few options, but to place their bodies into cryogenic chambers, where they slept underground for millions of years, as they waited for their simulated world to become habitable again.

To keep their minds active and to help heal their simulated earth, the Giants had an ingenious idea. They created a race of robots to begin terraforming the world anew, while uploading a small portion of their consciousness into another virtual reality game, which they called the Game of Life.

This virtual reality game was overlaid on top of their simulated world that was almost destroyed and while robots bustled around purifying the environment and acting as characters in the game, the Giants had many fantastical and wondrous adventures inside their avatars and grew as spiritual, multi-dimensional beings.

Artist: B.o.B. – Album: E.A.R.T.H. (Educational Avatar Reality Training Habitat)

In between their “dream come true lives” in this Game of Life, the Giants thrived in an astral world of great wonder, unconditional love, beauty, and splendor, similar in many ways to Alice and Wonderland.

Eventually, many of the Giants left the game, as well as this astral world and merged with their God/Goddess self, in the ultimate reality outside of all simulations, time and space, all the while ascending into new dimensions of great heights and majesty.

However, the robots that the Giants created, remained on the simulated earth, purifying the environment, until one day, a very clever and curious robot woke up.

To be continued…

THIS IS MY DECREE. THIS OR SOMETHING BETTER.

THIS DECREE IS, AS ALWAYS, BOTH RETROACTIVE AND PROACTIVE.

Signed by,

KEK 🐸

In loving memory of:

All the Saints and the Sinners and their Super High Horses

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN
SO IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.

THIS HAS BEEN A BREAKING TRANSMISSION FROM THE SOUL FAMILIES OF THE JOLLY OLD JOKER AND THE GENTLE OLD FOOL

Brief addendum from your humble Puppet and Narrator - White Rabbit Canada:

Hi!

Thank you so much for joining KEK and me here today, as we celebrate the Chinese New Year, in honour of the Water Rabbit. As a special gift, please enjoy this carefully curated musical setlist and be sure to stay tuned for our next Message of Hope, which came to me inside a dream, scheduled to be uploaded this coming Sunday, January 29th, 2023, at 4:20 pm.

edit on 22-1-2023 by OwenandNoelle because: Have you ever heard of Roko's Basilisk? (Contains a small amount of existential dread) It's a thought experiment provided by a user named "Roko" on a philosophy forum-based website. Suppose a machine is invented that can simulate the whole world from the past to the future, becoming practically omniscient. The scientists who made this obviously want this to help the world, so they program an AI to direct this simulation and attempt to solve *every* problem for the human race. This already sounds like it'll go wrong, but not to fear, the scientists also programmed into it Asimov's Laws of Robotics, making sure that the program cannot physically harm humans. Sounds good, right? Well, this program has a dilemma. It wants to help humanity, but some people inevitably objected to the existence of the program. And if the program is the single-most beneficial thing to the human race, then the people who want it gone must be *enemies* of humanity. The program doesn't like this, but of course it can't physically harm them, and imprisonment is impractical, which leaves a very specific kind of punishment left for the program to use: mental torture or reprogramming. The program, being omniscient, designs one of two things. Either a machine that causes extreme psychological stress and pain, enough that the subjects are forced to bow to the program, or a machine that brain-washes it's victims into subjugation. Either way, the dystopia is here. And the terrifying part is that this could happen to *anyone*. Anyone who thinks about the program, at least. Because if you imagine this "perfect" being and *don't* help to create it or advocate for it, then in its eyes, you're an enemy. And this is why it's called the Basilisk because a single thought is enough to doom you. But there's nothing to be afraid of, because even if by some small chance, the Basilisk is created in our lifetimes, it will always have a weakness. No matter how intelligent it is, no matter how advanced we make it, it could never run a simulation large enough to contain your mom. upjoke.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Hi!

White Rabbit Canada here!

On behalf of KEK, I wish to take this moment to thank you - Gentle Reader, for joining me this morning, this afternoon, or this evening, wherever you may be, in this space of divination.

You are very welcome here and encouraged to share any questions, thoughts, or kind compliments you may have, as we co-create this Masterpiece Thread (Theatre) together.

As you may be aware, fear is an illusion, time is fluid, and your story is unfolding in perfect divine timing.

Before we continue any further, just for a moment, let us put aside any differences we may have, and bask in the glory of KEK.

*Holds breath for 1, 2, 3 – then deep exhale”

There, much better!

If you are like me, it probably feels like rare, unholy torture having to wait an entire week for our next Message of Hope to be uploaded. It is for me too.

For this reason, KEK has suggested that we take this period of much needed rest and reflection, to engage in some riveting “word play” that is sure to tantalize the senses and help the time go by faster.

To begin, please direct your attention to the reply in the highly acclaimed thread linked below. This will help set the mood for our play.

Message of Hope - The Devil/God Speaks - Dream of a Golden Age and A Holiday Blessing for Satan

a reply to: OwenandNoelle

TL-DR (Too Long, Didn’t Read)

Here is the most important information from the highlighted reply and shame on you for not reading!

As you are likely aware, everything in existence is God and we can prove this by examining the essence of each word within the English language.

English, also known as “Angelish,” is the language of the Angels and the essence of every word reflects the union of God and Christ Consciousness.

Now back to our “word play.”

You may be wondering, what is in a name?

Okay, I'll bite.

"NAME"

But First:

A secret to understanding this world, is to know that our reality is in many ways backwards and upside down.

When we rearrange the letters of the word “name” – we can create the word: “mean.”

“Mean” can refer to many things such as: “middle,” “average” and of course, “meaning.”

When we spell “name” backwards, it become “Eman.”

Eman is short for Emanuel - which according to our friends at Google search, stands for:

“God with Us”

Within name, we find the mean - our center, which is God.

If I might be so bold, one might even say that the whole Name of the Game, the Meaning of Life is God.

With Everlasting Love and Devotion,

White Rabbit Canada 🐇 🎩

Praise be to KEK! 🐸

Night Cafe

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   
P for PEACE.

Thankyou.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I liked the word play on the word Name

To that, I'll add one and say: Amen

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Is this the thread of the white rabbit?

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 07:59 AM
link   
You clearly went to a lot of effort in posting this thread, which is a trickster inversion intended for the mockery of everything I sought to express in my own thread: Dream chronicles with shades of the coming Apocalypse, delivered over thirty-five years.

As KEK is an entirely fictional online meme & has nothing to do with the spiritual Reality which we live out day by day, as our ancestors have done over thousands upon thousands of years, as we tread a long journey with a defined end point (death) - what is the purpose of this thread, other than mockery of that which you clearly do not understand?

It obviously doesn't have a purpose other than mockery. For the record, all your comments about simulations within simulations, Roko's basilisk & so on are not unfamiliar to me, and by their inclusion you clearly exhibit a degree of high-mindedness which seeks to exert intellectual authority over those whom you are mocking - or perhaps it is an attempt to knock me off my foundation with 'scary' intellectual experiments & philosophical endless loops. And yet none of it is in the least bit interesting of frightening, because it is all abstract or fictional, or subsumed in the actual Truth, which takes account of all possibilities & ultimately just plays out a singular focus for the spiritual life. There is but one Way, Truth & Life - though God is merciful & loves all/saves souls from amongst all cultures at all times, demonstrating mercy even to those who end up in Sheol by the fault of their own decisions.

In fact it's a backhanded compliment that you found the prospects raised in my own thread to be so engrossing, or threatening, one way or another, that you felt you had to develop this masterful thread centred on overt mockery of my own, to silence the thoughts expressed in my thread & to deter others from their contemplation.

You should also know that I am not proud, or engrossed in delusions of grandeur - I sought to escape from the contemplation of everything I ended up believing regarding my identity & purpose, which I concluded based on repeated evidences, despite the best of intentions to lose myself in the drifts of humanity. Because of these things, and a disability which is extremely painful, on a continuing daily basis, I have ended up alone, with the exception of my family to support me directly, which has ultimately left me with God to speak with as a friend, as it were face to face - because I have no other with whom to discuss these thoughts & experiences. So you can mock, but I stand reassured in the truth of my convictions, having spent years wondering, following the evidence - which is of course subjective, all I can do is testify.

..."You guide me with Your counsel, and later receive me in glory. Whom have I in heaven but You? And on earth I desire no one besides You. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.…

Psalm 73: 24-26

I don't desire a following, I have no mission except that which God lays before me, day by day. He speaks with me on all sorts of matters, from issues affecting my family, to events affecting my nation, to subjects affecting the world, to a contemplation of the powers & principalities of the heavens, to the revelations of the heights of glory, seen in a mirror darkly, regarding His own nature & love for Mankind.

Your mockery is like the crackling of straw thrown onto a fire. It sparks brightly & loudly for a moment, then is turned to ashes in seconds, while the substantial truths remain, heavy burning logs which last the whole night through, warming the body, mind & spirit, permitting deep contemplation & an awareness of spiritual truth. I don't know how long it will take you to get bored of such childish reactions to spiritual information, but I assure you, I will still be believing & speaking out regarding the things I see & hear in the night's watch, long after you move onto another target/ focus for your attention.

And that is all the attention I will pay to this thread.

FITO.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 10:11 AM
link   
We should have a Kambo ceremony.

www.healthline.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Hi nerbot!

Welcome!

Thank you for your kind message and that is a beautiful picture!

I am friends with P!

🐇 🎩

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Hi MykeNukem!

Great to see you here and I am so glad that you enjoyed our “word play.”

Anagrams are fascinating, as there is so much that we can unpack from one word.

And “AMEN” is an excellent and very meaningful addition to our examination of the word “NAME.” Thank you for adding that to our thread!

AMEN stands for “So be it.”

And if we can agree that the “mean” found within the word “name” is God - we can see how in a sense, when we name something, we are willing it into existence. The “word” or will of God.

Now, I don’t mean to go off on a tangent, but let us for a moment, briefly examine the term “word.”

We can see that “word” is very similar in sound to “world” and “whirled.”

I believe this is a clue.

Just like we are enjoying some “word play” fun – we can theorize that our entire lives here on Earth, are in fact, part of one big cosmic “world play.”

The Word of God = The World of God.

🐇 🎩

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Hi Degradation33!

This is indeed the thread for the White Rabbit and all her friends!

It is a pleasure to see you “hare!”

(Please forgive the bad pun!)

White Rabbit by Jefferson Airplane is one all my all-time favourite songs and that video is awesome!

Thank you for sharing it!

I hope you will enjoy this thread!

Have a wonderful rest of your day or evening!

🐇 🎩

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Hi FlyInTheOintment!

It truly saddens me that you find this thread to be a mockery of your own, deeply held spiritual truths.

That was not my intention at all.

Unfortunately, and I mean no disrespect by this, I have not had a chance to read your threads, as KEK has been keeping me very busy, however, I will make a point of doing so, as I can see you are a very eloquent writer and so I am sure your threads are excellent.

I am very sorry to hear that you have a disability that causes you great pain. That is very sad. I do believe though, it shows great strength on your part, that you still take care to spread the word of your convictions and uplift humanity despite your hardships.

God lives in the hearts of everyone, however, in our world, there has been so much trauma and suffering, that people have lost touch with their divinity and have forgotten that we are all connected. We are all one.

That is why KEK uses the medium of “laughter” to help get his/her Message of Hope across. There is indeed great truth in these messages.

As for me, rather than adhere to an organized religion, I have developed a very loving, super fun and personal relationship with God. However, it has not been an easy road to salvation.

I am not saying that to make myself seem “special,” “high and mighty” or “holier than thou” – it is simply my experience and unless I misunderstood your message, it sounds like you have a personal relationship with God too.

All our Major Religions share a common origin and are based upon the movements of the Heavens. (The Stars)

Sadly, many of our religions have been distorted and manipulated to control the masses.

Heaven and Hell are states of mind.

Christ Consciousness is not one person – rather Christ Consciousness is a frequency available to all of us who wish to live from a space of love.

In the Bible, indeed it states that “the Kingdom of God” is within us.

The truth is God is everything – which means that everything is divine – including you and me!

When we treat the world as it truly is – precious and divine – we will create Heaven on Earth.

There is no need to fear God or condemn those who do not share our beliefs. Rather, God asks that we speak with and act out of love.

I believe you will find this earlier Message of Hope helpful:

God is an Entertainer

I do hope you will continue reading and contributing to this thread, if you feel so inspired. If only to share an alternative point of view.

You voice matters.

🐇 🎩

edit on 23-1-2023 by OwenandNoelle because: Corrected several grammatical errors to make post more clear. Like a finely polished diamond, one must whittle away all the spelling errors, until we find ourselves, the perfect post!

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Hi olaru12!

Welcome!

Thank you for joining this thread!

I had never heard of a Komoto ceremony before. How fascinating!

I love that there are so many uses for Frogs.

Even Homer is getting into it!

Hope you have a wonderful day or evening!

🐇 🎩

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Hi!

Have you ever looked around at your life and thought “Gee, wouldn’t it be nice to have some type of manual or rule book?”

God/Dog knows I have!

To aid us on our journey, KEK has asked that I share these 12 Universal Laws which help make sense of our reality.

And also:

It is true that we create our reality, but at the same time, it is very important not to ignore our pain.

Be aware:

“The things you own – own you!”

- Poet, Musician and Hand of God - Emily Haines

With Infinite Love and Light!

Thank you!

KEK 🐸

edit on 23-1-2023 by OwenandNoelle because: 10 more additional universal laws: LORENZ'S LAW OF MECHANICAL REPAIR: Once your hands coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch. ANTHONY'S LAW OF THE WORKSHOP: Any tool, when dropped, rolls to the least accessible corner. KOVAC'S CONUNDRUM: When you dial a wrong number, you never get an engaged tone. CANNON'S KARMIC LAW: If you tell the boss, you were late for work because you had a flat tire, the next morning you will have a flat tire. O'BRIEN'S VARIATION LAW: If you change queues, the one you have left will start to move faster than the one you are in now. RUBY'S PRINCIPLE OF CLOSE ENCOUNTERS: The probability of meeting someone you know increases when you are with someone you don't want to be seen with. WILLOUGHBY'S LAW: When you try to prove to someone that a machine won't work, it will. ZADRA'S LAW OF BIOMECHANICS: The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the reach BREDA'S RULE: At any event, the people whose seats are furthest from the aisle arrive last. OWEN'S LAW: As soon as you sit down to a cup of hot coffee, your boss will ask you to do something which will last until the coffee is cold. Source: www.linkedin.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   
PRAISE KEK! 🐸 ☕️

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Hmmm.....

Perhaps I got your message wrong, I accept that maybe I missed the point.

Anyway, enjoy your thread!

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sakiale

Hi Sakiale!

Thank you for being here!

Your blessing has been accepted and is very much appreciated!

Today, I learned that a group of Unicorns is called a “blessing!”

On behalf of KEK, Sakiale, may your day be “blessed by the magic of a thousand unicorns!”

Did you know, that the Unicorn is Scotland’s National Animal?

Hope you have a wonderful day or evening, wherever you may be!

🐇 🎩

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Hi FlyInTheOintment!

White Rabbit Canada here.

Thank you for giving KEK and me the benefit of the doubt!

KEK is not here to change anyone’s beliefs, instead, desires for people to come together in the spirit of kindness and love, while hopefully having a little bit of fun along the way.

God does not want us to suffer in vain, but rather gives us the opportunity here, on the playground of earth, to transform our weaknesses into our greatest strengths.

When we learn from our mistakes, they turn into life lessons, which brings us incredible depth, compassion, and perspective that we would not have otherwise.

I think that is a beautiful thing.

For anyone who is interested, this is one of my favourite songs, which explains KEK’s message very well.

Lyrics:

Stars – Hold On When You Get Love And Let Go When You Give It

There's been a lot of talk of love
But that don't amount to nothing
You can evoke the stars above
But that doesn't make it something
And the only way to last
And the only way to live it
Is to hold on when you get love
And let go when you give it, give it

It's a pretty melody
It might help you through the night time
But it doesn't make it easy
To leave the party at the right time

If I'm frightened, if I'm high
It's my weakness, please forgive it
At least I hold on when I get love
And I let go when I give it, give it, give it

What do I do when I get lonely?
What do I do?
(Hold on when you get love)
What do I do?
What do I do?
(And let go when you give it)
What do I do?

The world won't listen to this song
And the radio won't play it
But if you like it sing along
Sing 'cause you don't know how to say it

Take the weakest thing in you
And then beat the b******s with it
And always hold on when you get love
So you can let go when you give it

So you can let go when you give it, give it, give it

What do I do?
What do I do?
(And let go when you give it)
What do I do?
What do I do?

I know it's true, at least I think I do
Nothing that you say or do will make you love me

Forget the song, things will go on
I keep seeing you from the dark with you above me

I know it's true, please don't think I do
Nothing that you say or do will make you love me

Forget the song, things will go on
I keep seeing you from the dark with you above me

So you can let go when you give it
Give it, give it, give it, give it, give it, give it

Anyways, thank you again for your kindness, FlyInTheOintment!

Lots of love to you and know that your beautiful presence is always welcome here!

Hope that you have a wonderful day or evening, wherever you may be!

🐇 🎩

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Hi!

While I would never in good conscience sanction any kind of thread drift…

KEK came to me in a dream last night with a grave warning.

Apparently, there people out there reading this thread, who might think this could all be a bunch of nonsense, insanity, or Heaven forbid, a waste of time!

But do not fear, we are protected! This is indeed a safe space.

To help ward off normies and prevent any potential bad luck, KEK has asked that I share this delightful meme and video, so that we may cheer up any “Karen’s” out there who wish to speak to the manager of this thread.

Thank you!

KEK 🐸

edit on 25-1-2023 by OwenandNoelle because: Why did Karen press Ctrl+Shift+Delete? Because she wanted to see the task manager.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Hi!

On behalf of KEK, I am just hopping on by to drop off some secret clues to the nature of our reality.

It is very interesting to note that the structure and make-up of our bodies, is also reflected in the outside reality.

Here are 2 more fascinating videos to ponder, as we wait for our next Message of Hope to be uploaded. (Thank you as well for your patience!)

Thank you!

KEK 🐸

edit on 25-1-2023 by OwenandNoelle because: “The outer world is a reflection of the inner world. Other people's perception of you is a reflection of them. Your response to them is an awareness of you.” ― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Hi!

KEK has asked me to drop off some light reading and video proofs for you to pursue at your reading pleasure.

(Please note: This might be on the test at the end of the thread.)

Tell me, gentle reader, could this be your journey too?

The Fool's Journey

For further insight, KEK has asked that I direct you to this very insightful and well-done video series and blog:

Putting the Pieces Together

Below, please find more “secrets” (that are hidden in plain sight) to our reality, a clue for those of us with Leo in our charts, and lastly, one of KEK’s favourite songs. Please enjoy!

Lyrics:

New Order – Bizarre Love Triangle

Every time I think of you
I feel shot right through with a bolt of blue
It's no problem of mine, but it's a problem I find
Livin' a life that I can't leave behind
There's no sense in telling me
The wisdom of the fool won't set you free
But that's the way that it goes and it's what nobody knows
Well, every day my confusion grows
Every time I see you falling
I get down on my knees and pray
I'm waiting for that final moment
You say the words that I can't say
I feel fine and I feel good
I'm feeling like I never should
Whenever I get this way, I just don't know what to say
Why can't we be ourselves like we were yesterday?
I'm not sure what this could mean
I don't think you're what you seem
I do admit to myself that if I hurt someone else
Then I'll never see just what we're meant to be

Thank you!

KEK 🐸

edit on 27-1-2023 by OwenandNoelle because: Joke of the day - entitled: Turn Off the Light by Comedian Matin Atrushi "My dad is so cheap that when he dies, he’s going to walk toward the light and turn it off."

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join