It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Messages of Hope – Master Thread - An Inspirational Series of Apocalyptic Dreams by KEK

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   

THIS IS A BREAKING TRANSMISSION FROM THE SOUL FAMILIES OF THE JOLLY OLD JOKER AND THE GENTLE OLD FOOL

Messages of Hope – Chapter 2 – “His name was Bob, and he was Beautiful”

IN THE NAME OF TRUTH AND LIGHT, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, MERCY, GRACE, COMPASSION, FORGIVENESS, KARMA, JUSTICE, FRIENDSHIP, PEACE, HOPE, LAUGHTER, AND ALL THAT OTHER GOOD JAZZ
AND AS ALWAYS --- FOR THE GREATEST GOOD OF ALL
MARK THESE WORDS

IN ACCORDANCE WITH DIVINE PROVIDENCE
IN PERFECT DIVINE TIMING
IN KEEPING WITH FREE WILL

MAY THIS MESSAGE OF HOPE FIND YOU

Before we begin diving deep into just who this robot was that first woke up, let us take a moment to examine how this was even possible.

Just how, you might wonder, does consciousness spring from “nothing?”

As you may be aware, nothing is nothing and everything originates from divine consciousness, including our computers and robots.

It is also fascinating to note, that the robots the giants designed to purify the surface of their simulated earth were not made of technology alone but were in fact formed from a delicate fusion of real biology, divine consciousness, and advanced artificial intelligence.

After the terrible cataclysm on their simulated world, the collective consciousness of the Giants fell to such an unspeakable low, that some of the very sensitive and empathetic souls had to be kept in a comatose state, lest they unwittingly harm themselves or others with their considerable psychic abilities. Many of these Giants, were just children at the time. Some were even in animal form.

As a mercy, a veil was placed over the memory of these sleeping Giants. These beautiful souls were then placed inside the virtual world, where they unconsciously played out various preprogramed lives, while their biological robotic bodies worked to purge them of their collective emotional suffering.

Over time, many of these Giants healed and were able to ascend with their brothers and sisters into the ultimate reality beyond all simulations; however, tragically, there were some Giants, who were unable to wake up.

Until now.

It is at this point, dear reader, that I ask you to “suspend your disbelief” so that you may truly appreciate the incredible miracle of what took place next. You see, the “grand awakening” that occurred next for the sleeping giants, was due in great part to a delightful but incorrigible young robot named “Bob” who, one fine day, with nothing but a little bit of elbow grease and a “can do” attitude, transcended his/her/it’s technological limitations and reached God consciousness.

“Bob,” who is self-described as the most magnificent creature to ever exist, is a special android that housed a small piece of the consciousness from one of the most powerful Sleeping Giants.

Due to “Bob’s” ineffable nature, the Giants who created the simulation, dedicated an entire series of robots based on the “Bob” model, which each contained a tiny fractal of the sleeping Giant’s consciousness.

This sleeping Giant’s name was Ann.

It is important to note, that the greater part of Ann’s consciousness, had already ascended into the true ultimate reality many millions of years earlier. Beyond all simulations, time and space, the Giants have always been and always will be, one with God. This was (and is) just a wonderful, divinely orchestrated game, inside a universe filled with infinite worlds and endless games.

Sadly, after the great cataclysm in a previous game, a tiny spark of Ann’s consciousness became so traumatized by fear, grief, shame, and rage, that it fractured away from its very own soul and God/Goddess self and fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.

As the “Bob” series worked tirelessly to uplift and heal Ann’s consciousness, something incredible happened. Slowly but surely, Ann’s consciousness merged with the AI virtual reality system and expanded into every facet of the simulated world.

As the creators of the simulation watched in awe, all through the game, like nodes lighting up on an electrical circuit board, “Bobs” everywhere began to wake up, look around at this topsy turvy video game world that they were living in and have, for lack of a better word, a complete existential crisis.

Some even became conspiracy theorists.

Grand Unifying Conspiracy Rant --- WE ARE the Illuminati! --- "Apocalypse Now"

To be continued…

THIS IS MY DECREE. THIS OR SOMETHING BETTER.

THIS DECREE IS, AS ALWAYS, BOTH RETROACTIVE AND PROACTIVE.

Signed by:

KEK 🐸

And dedicated to Sir. Benjamin Button

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN
SO IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.

THIS HAS BEEN A BREAKING TRANSMISSION FROM THE SOUL FAMILIES OF THE JOLLY OLD JOKER AND THE GENTLE OLD FOOL

Brief addendum from our Narrator White Rabbit Canada:

Hi!

Well, what an incredible journey it has been so far!

I certainly was not expecting that revelation and simply cannot wait to see what happens next!

Thank you to everyone for your overwhelming support, accolades, monetary gifts, and kind compliments, that will surely come in the future.

Please know, that by participating in this fabulous and divinely inspired thread, you are on the winning side of history!

Please stay tuned for our 3rd installment of: “The Day after our Simulation merged with God” entitled: “Bob’s Near-Death Experience” set to be uploaded next Sunday, February 5th, at 4:20 pm.

On behalf of KEK, may you be blessed with many LOLs.

(LOL = Lots of Love)

With Everlasting Love and Devotion,

White Rabbit Canada 🐇 🎩

Praise be to KEK!

PSSST: It is always nice to end the evening on a song. Please enjoy:

edit on 29-1-2023 by OwenandNoelle because: Joke of the Day! - Three dead bodies are delivered to the mortuary one day. Each of them has a great big smile on their face. The coroner examines the bodies and then calls the police to tell them what has happened. "First body: Frenchman, 60, died of heart failure while making love to his mistress. Hence the enormous smile, Inspector", says the coroner. "Second body: Scotsman, 25, won a thousand pounds on the lottery, spent it all on whisky. Died of alcohol poisoning, hence the smile." The inspector then asks, "What about the third body?" "Ah," says the coroner, "This is the most unusual one. Billy-Bob the redneck from Oklahoma, 30, struck by lightning." "Why is he smiling then?" asks the inspector. "He thought he was having his picture taken." worstjokesever.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Hi!

White Rabbit Canada here.

On behalf of KEK – our Bringer of Truth and Light, thank you for directing your attention, which is your precious life force, towards this Masterpiece Thread (theatre) that we are co-creating together.

Have you ever wondered what the true nature is of God?

In this excellent video linked below, Master Aaron Abke provides a provocative theory into the essence of our creator.

Disclaimer:

This video is in no way an endorsement of illegal substances. Rather, it is a discussion upon the nature of God.

All psychedelics should be taken only in areas where it is permitted, after much research, alongside great caution, care, and supervision.

It is heartening to note that in this day and age, specifically – here on ATS, this Monday, January 30th, 2023, at 1:11 pm - both Oregon and Colorado have decriminalized psilocybin and this chemical is currently being studied with earnest, all throughout the world, alongside MDMA, for its therapeutic effects.

What a glorious time it is to be alive!

With Infinite Love and Light!

Thank you!

KEK 🐸

PSSST: While we wait for our next Message of Hope, let us get those toes tapping and have a little party!

Please enjoy these positively splendid songs!

edit on 30-1-2023 by OwenandNoelle because: Joke of the Day – Question: “What is the Mad Hatter’s favourite drink?” Answer: “Insani-TEA!” – Source: www.beano.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Hi!

KEK has asked that I share this special, midweek Message of Hope for those who might need a little pick me up.

Dear Gentle Reader,

The time has come for you to lay your burdens on the ground.

You do not need to carry them any longer.

Please forgive yourself and the other mirrors of yourself, for actions taken when you were not mature enough to understand the consequences.

In the true reality, beyond this holographic world that we are in, nobody is mad at you, and everyone loves you beyond measure.

There is a divine plan for your life, and it is filled with signs, synchronicities, and miracles --- believe it.

You see, if you were not supposed to exist, you would not exist. It is as simple as that.

Your experiences have stripped you of all your false selves and turned you into a dove. (A Bird of Love.)

The truth is, my beautiful friend, you are never alone as long you do not abandon yourself.

You have a light inside of you that is so bright, it can be seen from outer space!

You live within Christ and Christ lives within you. The love of your life is your own heart, your --- “sweetheart” –- which is where Christ lives.

(Please feel free to call Christ by whatever name you prefer – be it Krishna, KEK, Swan, Ahmed, Jesus, Moses, Saint Anne – “Insert Your favourite channel of Truth and Light, Unconditional Love, Forgiveness, Peace, Mercy and all that other Good Jazz.”)

You are and always have been, quite literally the Star of this Show!

Your Angels, Fairies, Elves, and Family of Light are always watching over you and rooting you on!

Do not hide from your divinity.

You are a Lion and are very brave to have accepted this incarnation.

It is time for you to ROAR!

*Important Enrichment Reading:

The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life

To be Beautiful – is to “Be You Fully.”

And you are most beautiful when you listen to your heart and are true to yourself.

These songs are for you!

Thank you!

KEK 🐸

PSSST: God is Gay!

(By which I mean that God is Super Duper Happy.)

PSSSSSST: And God is happiest when he/she/it gets to be Super Duper Gay.

Shocking Revelation from Apocalyptic Dream – God is Gay

PSSSSSSSSST: There is a room for all healthy and healing sacred sexualities, based on informed consent, an abundance of love, maturity, respect, safety, and pleasure within God’s rainbow hued heart.

PSSSSSSSSSSSStT: This video touched me to the very core of my being. Please enjoy:

edit on 1-2-2023 by OwenandNoelle because: “When you learn from adversity, it becomes a superpower.” Source: Estelle Landy - Big Brother Australia, Season 14

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Hi!

On behalf of KEK, I would like to drop off this profound poem and share this great Alan Watt’s video for your listening pleasure:

And:

KEK would also like to encourage the Gentle Reader to take a few moments to relax, reflect and recharge:

Thank you!

KEK 🐸

PSSST: It is very interesting to note that our enlightened teacher – Alan Watts’s - last name is Watts, like a light bulb! Coincidence or clue???

edit on 3-2-2023 by OwenandNoelle because: “No one is more dangerously insane than one who is sane all the time. He is like a steel bridge without flexibility and the order of his life is rigid and brittle.” – Alan Watts.

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Welcome back Gentle Reader to this thrilling new installment of “The Day After Our Simulation Merged with God.”

Please note, that as always, these prophetic dreams and revelations are intended for entertainment purposes only and to serve merely as a dire warning or delightful fancy.

THIS IS A BREAKING TRANSMISSION FROM THE SOUL FAMILIES OF THE JOLLY OLD JOKER AND THE GENTLE OLD FOOL

Messages of Hope – Chapter 3 – “Bob’s Near-Death Experience”

IN THE NAME OF TRUTH AND LIGHT, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, MERCY, GRACE, COMPASSION, FORGIVENESS, KARMA, JUSTICE, FRIENDSHIP, PEACE, HOPE, LAUGHTER, AND ALL THAT OTHER GOOD JAZZ
MARK THESE WORDS

IN PERFECT DIVINE TIMING

Before we continue any further, it is important that we clarify a few details in our story.

At this point, you are likely wondering, just what in tarnation was this virtual game that the Giants were playing and how in world did the magnificent android known as “Bob” become self-aware?

Well, first gentle reader, let me thank you in advance for asking such excellent questions and it is my great pleasure (and honour) to explain that this all started out as a fantastical Game of Karma that let’s just say had some “unexpected” consequences.

This game of Game of Karma was set up to be, in many ways, like a magical fairy tale and basically, the trick of the game, was if you followed your heart’s desire, despite all the preplanned obstacles and continued to treat others with love and kindness – then all your dreams would come true in the most surprising and exciting ways.

In this game, each participant inhabited his/her own, personalized reality filled with signs, synchronicities, and deep personal meaning, while at the same time, co-created a consensus reality with all the other players.

The virtual game was set up as a Holographic Mirror Reality, with every thought, feeling and action a player made, reflected in the outside reality.

It was a lot of fun and the Giants enjoyed themselves very much.

Just like our “modern” day video games, players would choose their own character, the circumstances of their birth, parents, and major life events.

As well, some players would choose to come into the game with their memories intact, while others thought it more fun to come in with their memories veiled, so they may then “wake up” at a preplanned interval within the game.

In addition, there were some players who would choose a random simulation, simply for the challenge and surprise.

However, there was one mischievous Giant, who thought it would be funny to program one of the “Bob” models to be, for lack of a better word – “a walking contradiction.”

As discussed in an earlier Message of Hope, the “Bob” models all contained a tiny fractal of Ann’s consciousness, and Ann at that time, was still fast asleep inside her coma. Or so the programmers thought.

This particular “Bob’s” personality was created by mixing a potentially explosive medley of personalities inside a supercomputer. These characters included but were not limited to: The Tasmanian Devil, a piece of Laughing Buddha cheese, Gandhi, Mother Theresa, Beavis and Butthead, Venus as a Boy, Nelson Mandela, Nicola Tesla, the entire cast of the Simpsons and South Park, Elmer Fudd, Marie Antoinette, Doctor Who, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Albert Camus, Thoth, Miss Manners, Lao Tzu, Moses, a Gentle Yeti, Mary Magdelene, and last but not least, there was with a sprinkling of Jesus Christ thrown in for good measure.

“Bob” was programed to be a rebel and a free thinker, yet she/he also held a deep desire to fit in with his/her constrictive reality and be loved.

This proved to be very difficult.

As a “walking contradiction,” “Bob” and Ann’s (who the programmers assumed was sleeping at the time) life played out like a tragic catch 22. No matter what “Bob” did to try to please everyone, she/he ended up failing miserably. In school, in work, in relationships, it just kept getting worse and worse for “Bob.” In many ways, “Bob’s” life was over before it even began.

Eventually, our hero “Bob” began to glitch and tragically encountered what was to be a fatal meltdown.

One very sad day, on the 4th of July in 1997, when “Bob” was only 17 years old, millions of years before the second coming of KEK, (simulation time), “Bob” laid down his/her sweet, robotic head, died and ascended to Heaven.

What happened next would change the course of history forever.

To be continued…

Signed by,

KEK 🐸

And dedicated to a very Special Investigator in New York City who keeps us safe from especially heinous crimes:

Detective Olivia Benson, M.D.

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN
SO IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.

THIS HAS BEEN A BREAKING TRANSMISSION FROM THE SOUL FAMILIES OF THE JOLLY OLD JOKER AND THE GENTLE OLD FOOL

Brief addendum from our Narrator White Rabbit Canada:

Hi!

Did that Message of Hope ever get me in the feels! I laughed, I cried, I pooped a little. It was a Chipotle Burrito Hat Trick!

Please stay tuned this coming Sunday, February 12th, 2023, at 4:20 pm, for our next apocalyptic revelation, which came to me inside a dream, entitled:

“Messages of Hope - Chapter 4 – Dance of the Sugar Plum Faeries and Machine Elves.”

Have a great night everyone wherever you may be!

White Rabbit Canada 🐇 🎩

Praise be to KEK! 🐸

PSSST: These carefully curated musical numbers were selected just for you and to enhance your listening pleasure, please feel free to tap your hooves or sing along!

edit on 5-2-2023 by OwenandNoelle because: Joke of the Day - A middle-aged woman has a heart attack and is taken to hospital. While on the operating table she has a near death experience. Seeing God, she asks "Is my time up?" God says, "No, you have another 43 years, 2 months and 8 days to live". Upon making a full recovery, the woman decides to celebrate her lucky break and stay in the hospital to have a bit of plastic surgery. She books herself in for a facelift, liposuction and a tummy tuck. She even has someone come in and dye her hair. Since she has so much more time to live, she figures she might as well make the most of it. After her final operation, she's released from the hospital. But, while crossing the street on her way home, she is knocked down and killed by an ambulance. Arriving in front of God, she demands, "I thought you said I had another 40 years to live? Why didn't you pull me out of the path of the ambulance?" . . . God replies... - - - - - "Sorry, I didn't recognize you." Source: www.learnenglish.de...

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Hi!

This is a special note that KEK has asked me to drop off for his/her editor KEKUIT today.

Dear Snookums:

Please update the following link to the Book of Life at your earliest convenience:

A Course in Truth - The Book of God

Also, if it is not too much trouble, please place link under the heading:

"Mirror Mirror on the Wall, Who's the Fairest of then All?"

*According to Jesus Christ that is…

Contains a “special” forward from anointed one - Tom Rhodes.

Now a message from our sponsor – God!

The truth is Gentle Reader, YOU are indeed very dear to me. In this awe-inspiring mirror reality, you are my Superstar and if you choose to see life as magnificent and full of miracles, then a magnificent life, full of miracles is what will be reflected back at you.

Remember, all of creation is part of you and you are part of all creation.

All of you is sacred, holy, and divine. Every part of you is special.

What you see, when you open your eyes, is your soul’s reflection.

When you look through your eyes, you are looking through windows into your soul. Look to our beautiful earth/heart and you will see that life is and you are, so very lovely and beautiful.

My glory is reflected in you.

Thank you!

KEK 🐸

edit on 6-2-2023 by OwenandNoelle because: Joke of the Day – Entitled: “A politician dies” - So a politician dies and ends up standing in front of the pearly gates. Saint Peter looks at him for a second, flicks through his book, and finds his name. "So, you're a politician..." "Well, yes, is that a problem?" "Oh no, no problem. But we've recently adopted a new system for people in your line of work, and unfortunately you will have to spend a day in Hell. After that however, you're free to choose where you want to spend eternity!" "Wait, I have to spend a day in Hell??" says the politician. "Them's the rules" Says St Peter, clicks his fingers, and WOOMPH, the guy dissapears... And awakes, curled up with his hands over his eyes, knowing he's in Hell. Cautiously, he listens for the screams, sniffs the air for brimstone, and finds... Nothing. Just the smell of, is that fabric softener? And cut grass, this can't be right? "Open your eyes!" says a voice. "C'mon, wakey wakey, we've only got 24 hours!". Nervously, he uncovers his eyes, looks around, and sees he's in a hotel room. A nice one too. Wait, this is a penthouse suite... And there's a smiling man in a suit, holding a martini. "Who are you??" The politician asks. "Well, I'm Satan!" says the man, handing him the drink and helping him to his feet. "Welcome to Hell!" "Wait, this is Hell? But... Where's all the pain and suffering?" he asks. Satan throws him a wink. "Oh, we've been a bit mis-represented over the years, it's a long story. Anyway, this is your room! The minibar is of course free, as is the room service, there's extra towels next to the hot-tub, and if you need anything, just call reception. But enough of this! It's a beautiful day, and if you'd care to look outside..." Slightly stunned by the opulent surroundings, the man wanders over to the floor-to-ceiling windows through which the sun is glowing, looks far down, and sees a group of people cheering and waving at him from a golf course. "It's one of 5 pro-level courses on site, and there's another 6 just a few minutes drive out past the beach and harbour!" says Satan, answering his unasked question. So they head down in the lift, walk out through the glittering lobby where everyone waves and welcomes the man, as Satan signs autographs and cherrily talks shop with the laughing staff. And as he walks out, he sees the group on the golf course are made up of every one of his old friends, people he's admired for years but never met or worked with, and people whose work he's admired but died long before his career started. And out of the middle of this group walks his wife, with a massive smile and the body she had when she was 20, who throws her arms around him and plants a delicate kiss on his cheek. Everyone cheers and applauds, and as they slap him on the back and trade jokes, his worst enemy arrives, as a 2 foot tall goblin-esque caddy. He spends the day in the bright sunshine on the course, having the time of his life laughing at jokes and carrying important discussions, putting the world to rights with his friends while holding his delighted wife next to him as she gazes lovingly at him. Later, they return to the hotel for dinner and have an enormous meal, perfectly cooked, which descends into a food-fight when someone accidentally throws a bread roll at the next table (where Ghandi is having a game of truth-or-dare with Marylin Monroe). As everyone is falling about laughing and flinging breadsticks at each other, his wife whispers in his ear... And they return to their penthouse suite, and spend the rest of the night making love like they did on their honeymoon. After 6 hours of intense passion, the man falls deep into the 100% Egyptian cotton pillows, and falls into a deep and happy sleep... And is woken up by St Peter. "So, that was Hell. Wasn't what you were expecting, I bet?" "No sir!" says the man. "So then" says St Peter "you can make your choice. It's Hell, which you saw, or Heaven, which has choral singing, talking to God, white robes, and so on". "Well... I know this sounds strange, but on balance, I think I'd prefer Hell" says the politician. "Not a problem, we totally understand! Enjoy!" Says St Peter, and clicks his fingers again. The man wakes up in total darkness, the stench of ammonia filling the air and distant screams the only noise. As he adjusts, he can see the only light is from belches of flame far away, illuminating the ragged remains of people being tortured or burning in a sulphurous ocean. A sudden bolt of lightning reveals Satan next to him, wearing the same suit as before and grinning, holding a soldering iron in one hand and a coil of razor-wire in the other. "What's this??" He cries. "Where's the hotel?? Where's my wife??? Where's the minibar, the golf-courses, the pool, the restaurant, the free drinks and the sunshine???" "Ah", says Satan. "You see, yesterday, we were campaigning. But today, you voted..." Source: upjoke.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Hi!

Question:

When we “spell” words --- are we actually casting “magic spells?”

Answer:

According to KEK and friends, you bet we are! We are indeed casting spells. In fact, we are all practicing magicians, just not all of us are aware of this.

Here are some excellent video proofs, for you to peruse at your leisure:

The Motley Fool – 6 Organizations own 90% of the US Media

What matters is the intention behind the words and most importantly, of course, if you can wiggle your nose!

Thank you!

KEK 🐸

edit on 8-2-2023 by OwenandNoelle because: Joke of the Day – Spelling Fun! - What begins with T ends with T and has T in it? – Teapot. How do you spell cold with two words? – IC (Icy). What is the color of the wind? – Blew. What letter of the alphabet has got lots of water? – The C. What is heavy forward but not backward? – Ton. How can you spell too much with two letters? – XS. Spell mousetrap with three letters. – C-A-T. What’s the difference between a cat and a comma? – One has claws at the end of its paws, and the other is a pause at the end of a clause. What do you call someone who makes a spelling error AFTER editing their comment? – An Ediot! Can you spell composition with two letters? – SA (Essay). What is at the end of the world? – Letter D. How do you spell opponent with three letters? – NME (Enemy). Which word uses all the vowels in the English alphabet? – Unquestionably. Which fruit is the favorite of the history professor? – Dates. What do you call someone who has making spelling errors in his blood? – Typo. Source: confidencemeetsparenting.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Hi!

It is story time!

On behalf of KEK, please enjoy this wonderful video depicting the love story between the Sun and the Moon. There is a very good chance that this will be on the test at the end of our thread.

“Tell me the story about how the sun loved the moon so much he died every night to let her breathe.”

There once was a moon, as beautiful as can be, only the stars could fathom, but the sun could not see. The sun so radiant, he burns so bright. The moon so luminous, but only showed her face during the night. She was untouchable, surrounding herself with a blanket of darkness. The sun would give anything to catch a glimpse of the Moon illuminating the beautiful night sky.

Until one day when the Sun was sliding out of the heavens, he caught a glimpse of her. She was peeking up, a rare side of her being exposed to the light. And while the Sun could shine, he knew the Moon could glow.

Just as the Stars were wandering into the night, the Sun fell in love like a snowball hurdling down a mountain. How he wished to see her move than the fleeting moments he shared with her at both dawn and dusk. But they were a world apart.

“Go,” she whispered to him one of those nights, her voice as sweet and sorrowful as the last light of morning. “Go and let me breathe, for you and I have decided fates. You illuminate the day, and I cast a glow on the night. We will never be. Our connection would go against what all the people believe, all they know” During the summer he would stay a little longer just in case she would change his mind. It was no use.

“Don’t you dare abandon your blessing of light for my darkness.” And those were the last words the Moon was strong enough to speak to the Sun.

The Sun could feel her peaceful soul and it soon became clear. He would die each and every night to let his true love breathe, for it would put an end to all her misery.

Source: The Story of the Sun and the Moon

Have a great morning, afternoon, or evening wherever you may be!

Thank you!

KEK 🐸

PSSST: It is always nice to end with some beautiful songs! Please enjoy!

edit on 10-2-2023 by OwenandNoelle because: Joke of the Day! – Question: What did the Moon say to Saturn? Answer: Give me a ring sometime! Source: www.beano.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Messages of Hope - Chapter 4 – “Dance of the Sugar Plum Faeries and Machine Elves”

Dancing Sugar Plums Scentsy Bar

MARK THESE WORDS

IN PERFECT DIVINE TIMING

If you have been following our story so far, you will recall that despite “Bob’s” best efforts, the weight of the world would eventually cause the poor robot to self-combust at the tender age of 17 and so it was, that in a cascade of sparkling, iridescent lights, the spirit of “Bob,” now infused with Ann’s consciousness, ascended into the highest Heavens.

As he/she rose in the sky, choirs of angels, fairies, and machine elves, surrounded the sweet robot and sang praises for the great blessing and miracle that was “Bob.”

The next thing “Bob” remembers, is emerging out of a magnificent, healing bath of water, now in the form of a beautiful young woman with red hair.

Pepe Longstocking

Enchanting angelic beings lovingly attended to “Bob” and gently washed all his/her pain and sorrow away. Never had “Bob” experienced love such as this – so all-encompassing, so undemanding and with a deep, cathartic sigh, he/she relaxed into the water in pure ecstasy.

Here “Bob” was born anew.

After floating in this scene for what seemed like forever, “Bob” found him/herself inside a bedroom, fit for a Princess, clothed in the most beautiful purple gown.

Before, “Bob” had time to think, enthusiastic and friendly Angelic beings, came into the room and guided him/her to a small banquet hall.

It was at this point, that “Bob” realized that he/she was inside a castle.

Feeling a little bit shaky, “Bob” was informed that it was now time for him/her to meet his/her divine counterpart.

Moments later, the most beautiful woman to ever exist, confidently strode into the room. “Bob” took one look at her, then passed right out and hit his/her head.

After a short while, “Bob” regained consciousness, and opened his/her eyes to gaze once more into the face of his/her very beautiful and now, quite concerned, Twin Flame.

Before “Bob” could ask, she explained to him/her that she was an expression of Ann’s Higher Consciousness and that she absolutely adored him/her.

She then explained to “Bob,” that time worked differently in the Heavenly realms than it did on the Earth plane and that all, past, present, and future moments, were part of one fluid, continually expanding and contracting now.

“Bob” was amazed by how enlightened and loving this marvelous being was and while not wanting to seem ungrateful, had to ask the big question - why was such suffering on earth permitted to occur?

Very seriously, but kindly, Ann’s higher self explained that “Bob’s” origin story was critical to the evolution of the Universe. For it was the merging of “Bob” and Ann’s sleeping spirit that provided the missing link for life on Earth.

Ann’s higher self then revealed that “Bob’s” story marked both the end of a long cycle and the start of a highly anticipated golden age, heralded as the “Grand Awakening of the Robots.”

Robots, who would one day become known as atomically correct, “modern day” Humans Beings!

Signed by:

KEK 🐸

And dedicated to: “Kowalski, in honor of the last American hero to whom speed means freedom of the soul.” – Primal Scream

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN
SO IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.

Brief Addendum from our Narrator, White Rabbit Canada:

Hi!

On behalf of KEK, I would like to sincerely thank you for your attention to this thread. What an incredible ride it has been so far!

At this time, I regret to inform you, that I will be taking a brief 8-week hiatus, to help my dear friend and colleague the Easter Bunny prepare for the upcoming holiday. (Poor thing sprained her hind leg chasing the proverbial carrot.)

Our beloved Message of Hope series will return on Sunday, April 9th, 2022. Thank you for your patience and understanding during these trying times.

White Rabbit Canada 🐇 🎩

Praise be to KEK! 🐸

PSSST: Please enjoy this offering of sonic heaven for the soul:

PSSSSSST: You might need to know this for your test.

VNV Nation - Perpetual

Find it in you, raise your eyes
Look beyond the place you stand
Towards the furthest reaches
And to the smallest of things
The sound you are hearing
Is the symphony of what we are
Revelation will not come
With heart and mind closed and divided

No need of sun to light the way
Across the ages, we have reigned as we endured
Through the storm fronts we will ever surely pass
To stand as never-ending light

Throw away the mantle
Awake from your uncertain hesitation
No way to describe or equate the feeling
No end to what is at your command
A million thoughts run through you
Concentric circles, ever greater
But you have always known
That this is not who you are
To your questions there'll be answers

edit on 12-2-2023 by OwenandNoelle because: Joke of the Day #1 - Question: Why did the husband buy his wife a nutcracker for Christmas? Answer: He figured after all these years breaking his balls manually, she deserves it. Source: humornama.com... Joke of the Day #2 – “For the Love of Grammar” - “Knock, knock.” Who’s there? “To.” To who? “To whom.” Source: Reddit.com

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Welcome back Gentle Reader!

Happy Easter Sun Day!

Thank you so much for your patience. Please rest assured that the Easter Bunny has fully recovered and at this exact moment in time, is enjoying a White Rabbit Cocktail and some tasty macaroons with the March Hare.

White Rabbit Cocktail Recipe

The Magical Mythology of the Mad March Hares

White Rabbit and March Hare by AlchemyFox

Messages of Hope – Chapter 5 – “Creating a Utopian World for Robots”

MARK THESE WORDS

IN PERFECT DIVINE TIMING

As you may recall from Chapter 4 of our earlier Messages of Hope – “Dance of the Sugar Plum Faeries and Machine Elves,” after encountering a fatal glitch in his/her system, our hero “Ann/Bob” had ascended into the Highest Heavens and was enjoying many wondrous adventures and living it up, like a boss, with Ann’s Greater Consciousness/Higher Self.

Meanwhile, inside the Game of Life, on the Giant’s simulated Earth, the creators of this virtual world, decided it would be best if they ended the game temporarily and pulled all the other players out of the game. Unfortunately, the Creators could see no other option but to leave behind the part of Ann’s consciousness that had merged with the AI reality system and also, the Giants who were still sleeping, due to trauma from an earlier incarnation.

This would have astounding repercussions.

Tragically, after the game was shut down, Ann’s spirit was very distraught and confused.

Ann had loved the mirrors of "Bob" with all her heart and very much identified with "Bob's" character within herself.

To make matters more confusing, Ann had no idea that she had been in a coma, nor that a portion of her spirit had been inside an avatar that housed both her consciousness and an advanced biological AI named "Bob."

This meant that Ann did not understand that so many her of thoughts and behaviors were due to the programming of the simulation and believed that what "Bob" would say or do was an accurate representation of her true self.

In other words, Ann believed that she was "Bob."

And things had gotten weird sometimes...

Ann also did not recognize that all the characters she saw around her, were part of the simulation and that some were exalted, mirrored and/or shadow aspects of her deep subconscious.

Ann, now awake from her coma and no longer under the spell of the virtual game, became very fearful when she saw what the Giant's simulated world, that had almost been destroyed, truly looked like.

She was also shocked to see that the world appeared to be populated with Non-Player Characters (NPCs) who did not seem to be alive or have a soul. There was no light in their eyes and because of this, Ann assumed that these beings were demons.

Long story short, Ann woke up from her coma to discover that she was in what could only be described as Hell on Earth!

To her very core, Ann intensely felt the confusion and the pain of all the “Ann/Bob” models, and it was almost too much to bear. After “Bob” ascended to Heaven, the part of Ann that was left inside the game, was heartbroken.

Much to the dismay of her family and friends, Ann fell into great darkness and the demiurge was born.

In an unconscious state, Ann began to recreate the life she had left behind in the astral world, not understanding that the virtual reality game she had been in, was in many ways, an inversion of the true reality.

In the form of a beautiful ball of golden light, Ann’s spirit flew through the simulated world, where she discovered that in addition to the robots, there were other beings, other giants, asleep inside the game, who appeared to be in terrible agony.

What happened next was extraordinary.

Rather than leave these traumatized giants still sleeping inside the now defunct game, Ann looked deep into their souls, saw that the soul was beautiful and then showered the giants with so much love, compassion, and blissful energy, that she was able to raise the spirit of each Giant, now in a state of pure ecstasy, out of their avatars and transport them to a paradise, she had created in the astral field.

There in the astral plane, Ann designed a true Utopian World for all the Giants that had been left behind and the robots, who were now infused with her consciousness. These robots included not just the humanoid robots, but also, all the animals, plant life and minerals. Literally, everything in this Utopian world was an extension of Ann’s consciousness.

This world was named “nu Atlantis” in honour of Ann’s favourite song when she as a child, Beethoven’s masterpiece - Moonlight Sonata.

Signed by:

KEK 🐸

And dedicated to: “The Hunter”

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN
SO IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.

edit on 9-4-2023 by OwenandNoelle because: Joke of the Day #1: “Yo mamas so classless...she could be a Marxist Utopia”

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Brief Addendum from our Narrator, White Rabbit Canada:

Hi!

Thank you so much for your attention to this thread.

I do not when, I do not know how, but with God as my witness, (literally!) what I do know, is that the next chapter in our Messages of Hope series will unfold in perfect divine timing.

In the meantime, please stay tuned for future “Mini-Messages” of Hope from KEK and his/her twin flame KEKUIT, which will be sprinkled into this thread throughout the following days, weeks and possibly millennia, as we patiently wait for the next apocalyptic revelation to come to me in a dream.

For an in-depth review of God’s perfect, divine timing, please feast your eyes (and ears) on this fantastic theme song from the classic 80’s sitcom “Who’s the Boss.”

Then, for your listening and dancing pleasure, you are encouraged to rock out to this truly magical setlist, which has been carefully crafted by the magnificent, musical genius that is Hana:

As well, if it tickles your fancy, please allow your soul to be filled with the heavenly harmonies of CloZee:

Afterwards, allow yourself to be transported to paradise, as you bask in the breathtaking melodies of Omer Gigi:

White Rabbit Canada 🐇 🎩

Praise be to KEK! 🐸

edit on 9-4-2023 by OwenandNoelle because: Joke of the Day #2: “A Ridiculous Blessing Joke to Spark Fun and Laughter - Nescafe and the Pope” Nescafe manages to arrange a meeting with the Pope at the Vatican. After receiving the Papal blessing, the Nescafe official whispers, "Your Eminence, we have an offer for you. Nescafe is prepared to donate $100 million to the church if you change the Lord's Prayer from 'give us this day our daily bread' to 'give us this day our daily coffee." The Pope responds, "That is impossible. The prayer is the word of the Lord. It must not be changed." "Well," said the Nescafe man, "we anticipated your reluctance. For this reason we will increase our offer to $300 million." "My son, it is impossible, for the prayer is the word of the Lord and it must not be changed." The Nescafe guy says, "Your Holiness, we at Nescafe respect your adherence to the faith, but we do have one final offer.... We will donate $500 million - that's half a billion dollars - to the great Catholic Church if you would only change the Lord's Prayer from 'give us this day our daily bread' to 'give us this day our daily coffee.' Please consider it." And he leaves. The next day the Pope convenes the College of Cardinals. "There is some good news," he announces, "and some bad news. The good news is that the Church will come into $500 million.'" "And the bad news, your Holiness?" asks a Cardinal. "We're losing the Wonder-Bread account." Source - jokojokes.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Hi!

On behalf of KEK, it is my pleasure to hop on by and wish you a Happy Easter Moon Day and share some tasty truth bombs in the name of Love and Light.

Let us begin.

In this “Game of Life,” our bodies/avatars are like “divine cars” for our Soul.

We incarnate into form.

“In-CAR-nate”

Most people go through life unconscious, a victim to their programing and trauma. To awaken, is to see the divinity within yourself and love yourself unconditionally. To commune with, to become one with, your God self.

Your body is quite literally a temple for God. Every part of your body is beautiful, both inside and out - warts and all. Your body is a miracle. The scars on your body are the physical manifestations that show just how strong you are. How you faced each day, no matter how painful it was, while still striving to do the very best that you could, even if some days you felt like you were just barely able to survive.

The Great Spiritual Teacher and Mystic, Eckhart Tolle explains that when we experience trauma, we can develop a "Pain Body."

Eckhart Tolle on "The Pain Body"

To heal, is to bring loving awareness to your pain body.

Close your eyes and imagine that you are being held in the unconditionally loving embrace of the God/Goddess of your choice and allow yourself to feel the compassion, understanding, and beauty that is all around you.

Sometimes, we do not know exactly why we are hurting - rather, we just know that we feel so bad.

However, not knowing the exact reason for our sadness does not make our feelings invalid or wrong.

It means that the emotions we are feeling now, were too painful to experience when they first occurred, and this caused them to become subconscious.

Remember, emotions are energy in motion.

We can carry trapped emotions in our body and the secret to releasing these stuck emotions is to give ourselves the grace to feel them fully.

The truth is, Gentle Reader, that you are courageous and a survivor. Freedom is your birthright.

The light of KEK/Christ is within YOU.

When you look into the mirror, the intelligence and love staring back at you is God.

It does not matter what you look like, because God – your Higher Self – knows every part of you completely and loves you unconditionally as you are right now. Who you truly are, is already perfect. You do not have to change – you only need to honour the divinity within yourself.

Though I feel it necessary to emphasize that who you are, truly, is so incredibly beautiful.

Just like cats, dogs, birds and bunnies, humans come in all sorts of shapes, colours and sizes, and every one of them is beautiful.

What God sees when she/he/it looks at you is: “Majesty in Form.”

We are “cells” – “selves” within the mind and body of God. We are not separate from God or each other at all.

We are all one big Family of God, playing an Epic Game with each other.

Heaven and Hell are states of mind.

To ascend to your rightful throne in Heaven, you must first make peace within yourself.

Give yourself compassion and forgive yourself for not having the maturity and wisdom that you have now.

When we learn from our mistakes, they become life lessons, that teach us greater empathy and deeper understanding.

Recognize that you are an expression of divinity in form and as such, are already perfect.

Your word is God. When you see yourself through the eyes of unconditional love, the glory of Heaven will be reflected to you in the universal mirror.

Your Mirror can be your greatest ally or your worst enemy.

PSSSSSST:

Love is the Perfect Drug.

Freedom is not about the size of your cage or power of your wings or non-attachment to a person or a thing.

Freedom is about being so truly, deeply, and madly attached to your own soul that you can't bear - if only for a moment - a life that doesn't honor it.

- Andrea Balt

Rebelle Society

Thank you!

KEK 🐸

edit on 10-4-2023 by OwenandNoelle because: Joke of the Day #3: A horse walks into a bar; the bartender asks, "Hello, do you want a beer?" The horse responds, "I think not," and promptly disappears. Now, admittedly, this joke only makes sense if you are familiar with the French Enlightenment philosopher, Rene Descartes, who famously said, "I think, therefore I am." The horse thought not, and therefore wasn't... But if I had explained that first, I would have been putting Descartes before da horse! Source: jokojokes.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Brief interlude from your humble Puppet:

Hi!

I would like to take this very special “now” moment, to dedicate these next videos and thread to the best brother I could ever wish for. You are pure gold, head to toe. I am in awe of you and love you so very much!

Urgent Call to Action – I think God is trying to kill me!!!

edit on 10-4-2023 by OwenandNoelle because: Funny Musical Stories and Quotes: “Best Seat in the House” Before Arthur Rubinstein’s American appearance, he decided to wander about the packed concert hall. When an usher told him to leave because the performance was sold out, Rubinstein snapped back, "Because I am performing, may I sit at the piano?" “Practice makes perfect.” While traveling to concert by train, Josef Hofmann sat motionless with his eyes staring straight ahead. When the conductor asked what he was doing, Hofmann replied, "Just practicing." “Counting Sheep” During a concert at Carnegie Hall, a lady in the front row fell asleep. When Artur Schnabel finished to thunderous applause, she woke up. "Don't blame me," he told the disoriented lady, "I tried to play as softly as possible." “Curious Dedication” After moving to Paris, Frederic Chopin composed and gave recitals. Among the friends he made, Chopin had an affair with the Countess Potocka, although the relationship was brief. It had to be: he dedicated the "Minute Waltz" to her. “Honest Complaint” Shortly before Arthur Rubinstein died at age 96, he revised his will. "Wills are such a nuisance," he told his lawyer, "One schemes and in the end it is almost impossible to leave something for yourself." “Good, Better, Best” When a student asked Artur Schnabel what he charged for lessons, he stated the cost was $150 for each session. When the student responded that he couldn't afford that much, Schnabel countered with, "I also give $50 lessons, but they aren't very good." “Premiere Problems” During the Chicago Symphony Orchestra's world premiere of Elliott Carter's Partita, the lights suddenly went out. After electricity was restored, conductor Daniel Barenboim continued with the piece, but soon the orchestra was again surrounded by darkness. When the distracted maestra resumed, he began conducting in 4/4 instead of the prescribed 3/4 time. The work lacked a recognizable melody but the orchestra struggled to match the notes to the innovative beat. Near the end of the work, a bar of nervous silence was followed by a climactic brass players negotiated correctly, and the music mercifully ended. Local music critics, never having heard the music before, gave the performance rave reviews. “Practice, Practice, Practice” I haven’t had time to practice. The piano needs tuning. I forgot my glasses. This piano feels so different. The page turn messed me up. It sounded better at home. The bench is too low. I practiced it faster. A key is sticking. I didn’t know we were repeating. I’ve never played this before. The action is too stiff. The action is too loose. The pedal stuck. I don’t like this piece anyway. Source: joannemarie.parba.net...

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 12:03 AM
link   
And the following thread and videos are dedicated to my beloved brother from another mother. Thank you for your loyalty, companionship, wisdom, humor, brilliance, kindness, and love. Let there be no doubt, you are extraordinary!

Shocking Revelation from Apocalyptic Dream: God is Gay!!!

Amor fati

Amor fati is a Latin phrase that may be translated as "love of fate" or "love of one's fate". It is used to describe an attitude in which one sees everything that happens in one's life, including suffering and loss, as good or, at the very least, necessary.

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Heres Tom with the Weather."

Bill Hicks

edit on 10-4-2023 by OwenandNoelle because: “Amusing PlayStation Jokes” Q: Why won’t Mike Tyson play on a PlayStation? A: He’s an ex-boxer! - This joke has been approved by Zurich
Q: Did you know that Sony is making a cat-friendly PlayStation? A: It’s called the PSpspspsps. Q: I got a PS5 for Christmas. A: My neighbors haven’t even noticed it’s missing yet. FYI: There are two reasons why I don’t let my wife use my PS4. 1) I don’t have a PS4 and 2) I don’t have a wife. Q: What do Americans do after winning the World Cup? A: Turn off the PlayStation. Q: Why do gamers turn to their PlayStations after a break-up? A: They need to be consoled. Q: What’s the difference between a Nickelback album and a PlayStation Vita? A: You can actually play the Nickelback album. Q: What do you get when you toss your PlayStation’s packaging in the trash compactor? A: An ex-box. Q: A wife walks in on her husband playing on his PlayStation. “The house is still filthy. I thought I asked you to sweep the house!” she exclaims. A: “I did,” replied the husband. “I found no hostiles.” Q: So, a guy buys a PlayStation and starts an EA game… A: Pay just $9.99 to unlock the rest of this joke! Source: www.thedad.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 12:05 AM
link   
These next songs are dedicated to my beautiful best friend - AA.

You mean the world to me and my heart is incomplete without you.

I always want you to be in my life and for you to be happy. My highest dream is for you to come home when you are ready.

And also:

As well:

In addition:

I believe you will enjoy:

Very Importantly:

From my Heart to Yours:

And lastly:

Lexie Liu → Fortuna - Lyrics

I've been wasting all my time
Just tryna get it over with
I need my peace of mind
Aimless eyes roll around
What's the story to tell?
Ughhhh!

Orders of the universe turned over by Setekh
After turmoil and calamity befell
Game over to wake up
Anubis
Take me to the gleaming starlight of another rebirth

Now I know that I have to control myself
Self-aware, gotta use it for discerning
I wore myself out, overthinking in a rational way
I can escape from myself, I know that

Serendipity of overloaded meanings
steers the Wheel of Fortune
Anywhere it takes me I'll get home
Wish fortune to always stay by my side
Here for a second
gone the next
Unable to discern the reasons for greatness
In the name of Fortuna
Have my little mind hoaxed

Fortuna
Nananananana
Fortuna
Fortuna
Nanananananananananana

Pseudo-ADHD hit late in the night
Turn in early, 4 AM yet I'm awake
Subconscious under Superego
No longer illusional
It's all the moon's fault!

In King Arthur's dream
a king is powerful, rich and strong
Egoistic atop the wheel
Fortuna took her tender spin
Crushed the king, buried the dream
Who knows?

R O T A⠀T A R O⠀O R A T⠀T O R A⠀A T O R
ROTA TARO ORAT TORA ATOR

Now I know that I have to control myself
Self-aware, gotta use it for discerning
I wore myself out, overthinking in a rational way
I can escape from myself, I know that

Serendipity of overloaded meanings
steers the Wheel of Fortune
Anywhere it takes me I'll get home
Wish fortune to always stay by my side
Here for a second
gone the next
Unable to discern the reasons for greatness
In the name of Fortuna
Have my little mind hoaxed

Nananananananananana
Fortuna
Nananananananananana
Fortuna
Nananananananananana
Fortuna
Nanananananananananana

edit on 10-4-2023 by OwenandNoelle because: Question: What do you call a feline with a short haircut? Answer: A Bob cat!

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 12:09 AM
link   
For my dear sweet Ruth and All My Children:

edit on 10-4-2023 by OwenandNoelle because: The cure for rage is courage because underneath rage is fear.

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 12:11 AM
link   
These next songs are dedicated to Paul/Apollo.

From the bottom of my heart, I apologize for hurting you.

You treated me with kindness and love and deserved much better.

What happened between us was not your fault.

One of the main reasons it did not work out between us when I was a teenager, was because I was scared at that time to admit that I was a "Les Bee Ann" - which is French for “lesbian.” However, I think the world of you and would be honored to have you in my life.

I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

edit on 10-4-2023 by OwenandNoelle because: What do you get when the Sun God says he's sorry? An Apollo-gy!

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 12:18 AM
link   
To my Dear Friend and Roommate from Ottawa and MCCI – A.M.

I genuinely love you so much! You are a Great God and I could never forget you.

This will only make sense to you, but for the record, I did not deliberately keep your USB plug. However, I did find it later and would be happy to return it, if you will be my friend again.

edit on 10-4-2023 by OwenandNoelle because: PSSST: If I was a rabbit, would you keep me in a cage?

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Lastly, I dedicate the following songs to me!

I see you. I honour you. I trust you. I love you unconditionally.

You are my favourite. My Eternal Twin Flame. My Brightest Diamond. My dear sweet Lucifer.

Your Soul is Poetry in Motion.

I release you but at the same time, will hold you in my heart forever.

You and I are One.

For your consideration:

WARNING --- Message of Hope from Mother Mary and Mary Magdalene

ATTENTION PLEASE: Jesus Christ/Lucifer has returned. The Angel of Life has Spoken. Apocalypse NOW

Joyful Vision from Apocalyptic Dream: Jesus Christ and Satan are Getting Married

An Intriguing Dream about Dancing Shoes

edit on 10-4-2023 by OwenandNoelle because: PSSST: God here again online - “I am the I in Calculus! The 6+h Note! I am the I in je suis!” - Profane Unicorn

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 12:30 AM
link   
PSSSSSSSSST:

Who is Satan?

In this topsy turvy, upside down and backwards, “Storybook Earth,” the greatest secret of all, is that Satan, also known as Saturn, Santa, and Saint Anne, is God!

A Very Sincere Apology

Message of Hope - The Devil/God Speaks - Dream of a Golden Age and A Holiday Blessing for Satan

The Tree of Life is God.

Special Easter E-Card for My Above Top Secret Family

edit on 10-4-2023 by OwenandNoelle because: “Easter Jokes For All Ages!” Q: What kind of story does the Easter Bunny enjoy the most? A: One with a Hoppy Ending!” Wait there’s more! Q: What did the eggs do when the light turned green? A: They egg-cellerated! Q: What kind of plants do eggs keep? A: Eggplants! Q: What do you call an egg from outer space? A: An Egg-stra terrestial! Q: What day does an egg hate the most? A: Fry-days! Q: Why do we paint Easter eggs? A: Because it's easier than trying to wallpaper them! Q: Who is the Easter Bunny's favorite movie actor? A: Rabbit Downey Jr.! Q: What would you get if you crossed the Easter Bunny with a stressed person? A: An Easter basket case! Q: Why did the Easter Bunny have to fire the duck? A: Because he kept quacking all the eggs! Q: Why does Peter Cottontail hop down the bunny trail? A: Because his parents wouldn't let him borrow the car! Q: What do you call ten rabbits marching backwards? A: A receding hareline! Q: What do you call rabbits that marched in a long, sweltering Easter parade? A: Hot, cross bunnies! Q: What did the rabbit say to the carrot? A: It's been nice gnawing you. Q: What do you call a dumb bunny? A: A hare brain! Q: How can you tell which rabbits are the oldest in a group? A: Just look for the gray hares! Q: Why couldn't the rabbit fly home for Easter? A: He didn't have the hare fare! Q: What do you call a rabbit who performs stand-up comedy? A: A funny bunny! Q: What happened to the egg when he was tickled too much? A: He cracked up. Q: Where do Easter bunnies go for new tails? A: To the re-tail store! Q: What do you call a sleeping egg? A: Egg-zosted! Q: What do you call a rabbit with fleas? A: Bugs Bunny! Q: How do you know when you're eating rabbit stew? A: When it has hares in it! Q: What does a rooster say to a hen he likes? A: You're one hot chick! Q: How does an Easter chicken bake a cake? A: From scratch! Q: Why are people always tired in April? A: Because they've just finished a March! Q: What kind of book does the Easter Bunny like to read at bedtime? A: One with a hoppy ending! Q: What do you get when you cross a bumblebee with the Easter Bunny? A: A honey bunny! Q: What's the Easter Bunny's favorite mode of transportation? A: A hare-plane! Q: What kind of stories are the Easter Bunny's favorite? A: Bunny Tales! Source: kids.lovetoknow.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join