It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French family files case over woman's death following AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine shot

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

What have I said before? The pro vaccine crowd uses the Astra Zeneca injury stories as an opportunity to say "well, duh...that's why it wasn't approved in the US, because the Pfizer and Moderna are MUCH safer and more effective" just another opportunity for the propaganda.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antimony

What have I said before? The pro vaccine crowd uses the Astra Zeneca injury stories as an opportunity to say "well, duh...that's why it wasn't approved in the US, because the Pfizer and Moderna are MUCH safer and more effective" just another opportunity for the propaganda.

I haven't seen much of it to be honest as the vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality are made about all vaccines. However if they made such attempts they need to reminded that the AZ and J&J vaccines are benign in comparison to the mRNA products.

All you have to do is take a look at the serious adverse reactions from the AZ and J&J and compare them to the mRNA products. It will be foolish someone to make such claims.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   
They AZ shots were great until they weren't. AZ (any relation to zombies?) and J and J were used as the fall guys to prop up the really effective gene therapy whose side effects seem exponentially worse in Pfizer and Moderna (Murder na).

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Now we know…

twitter.com...

Silk Is Demanding Answers About the COVID Injections and What It Did to Her Sister

Diamond said she couldn’t breathe and then died suddenly

It appears that Diamond was vaccinated.

The apologists were oh so sure that she wasn’t and used it as an argument against people dropping suddenly due to the jibby jab.
edit on 1 22 2023 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
They AZ shots were great until they weren't. AZ (any relation to zombies?) and J and J were used as the fall guys to prop up the really effective gene therapy whose side effects seem exponentially worse in Pfizer and Moderna (Murder na).

There is a pattern here through regardless of which vaccine we are dealing with. All Covid-19 vaccines seem to cause severe adverse reactions and death.

The AZ vaccine has been withdrawn from most countries that used it and the same happened with the J&J vaccine. So what follows are the mRNA products.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

Now we know…

twitter.com...

Silk Is Demanding Answers About the COVID Injections and What It Did to Her Sister

The apologists were oh so sure that she wasn’t and used it as an argument against people dropping suddenly due to the jibby jab.

The key is initially denying it and 99% of people won't follow up.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

Now we know…

twitter.com...

The key is initially denying it and 99% of people won't follow up.

As time passes it should be more clear to even the most naive that these vaccines are not safe and effective. It's not rocket science.

Even the vaccine apologists will find it very difficult to come up with the lamest excuse.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3
But the narratives have been debunked long time ago.

You don't know what my narrative is, and I am unsure what you think has been debunked, or not. The fact is that the AZ vaccine in the UK has been dropped because it is less effective than the two alternatives in use against new strains of the virus. The reputation of the vaccine also took a hit, so why continue to use it.

The question of blood clots is not disputed, BTW. There's plenty of material out there that shows the numbers and types of clots.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: Asmodeus3
But the narratives have been debunked long time ago.

You don't know what my narrative is, and I am unsure what you think has been debunked, or not. The fact is that the AZ vaccine in the UK has been dropped because it is less effective than the two alternatives in use against new strains of the virus. The reputation of the vaccine also took a hit, so why continue to use it.

The question of blood clots is not disputed, BTW. There's plenty of material out there that shows the numbers and types of clots.

That's precisely the official narrative you are trying to peddle.

The fact is that the AZ vaccine was quitely but methodically withdrawn from most countries that used it due to health and safety concerns, to put it down politely. It did harm and kill a lot of people in a more plain language.

Just as the swine flue vaccine and the rotavirus vaccine that were withdrawn because they harmed and killed people.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 04:39 AM
link   

OK, then we'll probably agree to differ in this case, but please respect that people have different views than you.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

OK, then we'll probably agree to differ in this case, but please respect that people have different views than you.

I do understand that others may have different views to mine. That's fine.

But it doesn't change the fact that the AZ vaccine was quitely and methodically withdrawn from most countries due to health and safety reasons.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join