It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French family files case over woman's death following AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine shot

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 03:49 AM
link   
www.straitstimes.com...

TOULOUSE, FRANCE (AFP) - The family of a woman who died of a blood clot at the age of after receiving the AstraZeneca coronavirus vaccine have filed a complaint with prosecutors in southwest France, a lawyer said on Friday (April 2-2021).

The complaint was filed "against X" - not targeting any individual or entity at this stage - a practice allowed in France when the circumstances of a case are still unclear.

The aim of filing the complaint with prosecutors in the city of Toulouse is to "obtain an investigation", the French family's lawyer Etienne Boittin told AFP

"It is a complaint 'against X', because we have no element against a named person for manslaughter," said Boittin, adding that this "classification can evolve" as the case develops.

Another very sad case of a young and healthy 38 year old social worker who has died shortly after receiving the Astrazeneca shot. Due to her work in a centre with disabled people the woman had to be vaccinated according to France's mandates.

She had the shot on the 15th of March 2021 and died on the 29th of March 2021 after her health sharply deteriorated. She started developing intense headaches two days after receiving the vaccine.One week later the woman was unable to move the left side of her body and was admitted to Purpan Hospital where she was found to have developed a blood clot and was put into a medically-induced coma.

The cause of death was a blood clot in her brain. This is a common characteristic of many of those who have died as a result of receiving the AZ vaccine although in this case and at that time no causal link had been established yet.

I have created a number of threads in the past with cases of people who have been injured or died as a result of the COVID-19 vaccines and their deaths and injuries have been verified by coroners and medical examiners.

I don't know what has happened in this case and whether the lawsuit was successful or whether the link was established between the AZ vaccine and the death of the 38 year old social worker in Toulouse as there is no further information. However in my view it's very likely it was another vaccine-induced death given the staggering similarities between this death and all other verified deaths caused by the AZ vaccine.

The Astrazeneca vaccine was quitely but methodically withdrawn from most markets. Most countries that have used it stopped the roll out including the country of origin of the vaccine, the UK. That's a testimony to the failure of this product to become a safe and effective vaccine, contrary to what was advertised at the beginning.

www.connexionfrance.com...

edit on 22-1-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3
Most countries that have used it stopped the roll out including the country of origin of the vaccine, the UK. That's a testimony to the failure of this product to become a safe and effective vaccine, contrary to what was advertised at the beginning.

AZ is no longer used in the UK because the alternative vaccines (Moderna and Pfizer) have better results against current strains of Covid, for the booster programmes underway. That's probably the same elsewhere. It was never licensed in the US. The vaccine was highly effective, although I am sure some people will disagree. The statics are in the public domain.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

Most countries that have used it stopped the roll out including the country of origin of the vaccine, the UK. That's a testimony to the failure of this product to become a safe and effective vaccine, contrary to what was advertised at the beginning.

AZ is no longer used in the UK because the alternative vaccines (Moderna and Pfizer) have better results against current strains of Covid, for the booster programmes underway. That's probably the same elsewhere. It was never licensed in the US. The vaccine was highly effective, although I am sure some people will disagree. The statics are in the public domain.

Unfortunately you have subscribed to the official narrative that has been debunked long time ago.

The vaccine was advertised as 'safe and effective' but was withdrawn from most markets due to serious health concerns, mainly blood clots and specifically blood clots in the brain that were often fatal. That is the real reason the AZ vaccine is no longer available in most countries that have used it.

There is no logic to what you have said. It's just a cheap excuse propagated by the sources that seek to promote and defend their products. If it was a safe and effective vaccine it would not have been withdrawn from the markets. That's common sense but I suppose that common sense but I suppose common sense, rational arguments, and science, have all been suspended in the last 3 years.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 05:14 AM
link   

One thing which is obvious is how easy some of you are engaging in vaccine apologetics and denialism of really or trying desperately to excuse the injuries and deaths caused by these products and hence defend the pharmaceuticals. It's really incredible.

The first country to stop the roll out was Denmark
Most other countries followed afterwards.

www.reuters.com...

In world first, Denmark ditches AstraZeneca's COVID-19 shot

Denmark on Wednesday became the first country to stop using AstraZeneca's COVID-19 vaccine altogether, following news of its possible link to very rare blood clot cases, health authorities said.

The decision will push back the scheduled conclusion of Denmark's vaccination scheme to early August from July 25, they said.

Results of investigations into the blood clots "showed real and serious side effects," health agency head Soren Brostrom said in a statement.

Note of the language the MSM is using 'very rate blood clot cases'.... Still Denmark made the right decision and stopped the roll out permanently due to serious health concerns i.e blood clots and specifically fatal blood clots in the brain of deceased vaccinees.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Unfortunately you have subscribed to the official narrative that has been debunked long time ago.

Of course I have.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 07:02 AM
link   
There will be a lot lawsuits , all the different vaccines, millions people suffer or die...

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Of course I have.

At least you are honest.

But the narratives have been debunked long time ago.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

There will be a lot lawsuits , all the different vaccines, millions people suffer or die...

Common sense.
But more how easily these cases can be downplayed or labelled as 'rare incidents' and the vaccines as 'safe and effective'. It's like they are reading from a script.

However history has proven them wrong. The AZ vaccine has been withdrawn from most markets due to health and safety concerns. Proof the vaccine was not safe and effective.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   
More on the AstraZeneca vaccine

sicilylab.com...

Vaccines: investigations on seized AstraZeneca batches. In Messina the Turiaco case

European Order of Criminal Investigation. Among the lots involved also that of the dose administered to prof. Augusta Turiaco

Investigations continue to verify correlations between vaccination with Astrazeneca and the deaths that have also been recorded in Sicily and Messina. While today the city mourns the death of the lawyer Mario Turrisi (also vaccinated with Astrazeneca in recent weeks), the European criminal investigation proceeds and involves the island.

The lots under investigation

New “unrepeatable technical” investigations have been arranged to establish the nature and characteristics of the contents of the six-batch AstraZeneca vaccine bottles: ABV2856, ABV6096, ABV5811, ABV3374, ABW1277 and ABW2586. The investigations, in execution of the European criminal investigation order, will take place on Wednesday 14 and Tuesday 20 April at the headquarters of the Rivm (National Institute for public health and the environment) in Bilthoven, the Netherlands. The notice was notified by the Nas carabinieri to the various parties involved in the investigation including the lawyer of one of the people who died in Sicily after the vaccine (source Ansa). Augusta Turiaco from Messina was vaccinated with one of the doses of the batches on which the controls are being carried out.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

See above reply with what happened in Sicily.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   
First of all, my condolences to the family for their loss and if they ultimately prove that AZ caused her death then that will be a benefit for humanity.

Prosecutors have opened an investigation into that case while emphasising that no link had been established yet with the jab.

However, I just don't see how they can prove anything when no proof exists out there.

I am following new science advancements studies and one AZ study points to it actually benefitting mankind via improved immune function. Here is the outline of the study.

Findings show that the AZ vaccine increased the recipient's innate immune response to bacterial infections (compared with innate immune responses induced in the same person prior to vaccination); with enhanced production of key molecules called cytokines and chemokines, that mediate effective immune responses resulting in the killing of bacteria and virally infected cells.

medicalxpress.com...

I have also looked at the numbers of vaccine victims legal cases and very few cases are approved by governments worldwide. I am not sure what criteria they use to make those decisions, but for those that have suffered or the families have lost loved ones, I hope they find compensation.

I've also been reading newer studies that your genetic expression/make up is the determining factor whether you experience severe illness or not (with contracting the virus or with the vaccine), so with these mounting legal cases the defense may order genetic testing to find that out.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone
I see.....it would be my own fault if I died, it was down to my genetic make up.

So it's not down to this one size fits all medicine that people have been coerced into taking then.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
First of all, my condolences to the family for their loss and if they ultimately prove that AZ caused her death then that will be a benefit for humanity.

Prosecutors have opened an investigation into that case while emphasising that no link had been established yet with the jab.

However, I just don't see how they can prove anything when no proof exists out there.

I am following new science advancements studies and one AZ study points to it actually benefitting mankind via improved immune function. Here is the outline of the study.

Findings show that the AZ vaccine increased the recipient's innate immune response to bacterial infections (compared with innate immune responses induced in the same person prior to vaccination); with enhanced production of key molecules called cytokines and chemokines, that mediate effective immune responses resulting in the killing of bacteria and virally infected cells.

medicalxpress.com...

I have also looked at the numbers of vaccine victims legal cases and very few cases are approved by governments worldwide. I am not sure what criteria they use to make those decisions, but for those that have suffered or the families have lost loved ones, I hope they find compensation.

I've also been reading newer studies that your genetic expression/make up is the determining factor whether you experience severe illness or not (with contracting the virus or with the vaccine), so with these mounting legal cases the defense may order genetic testing to find that out.

The number of cases approved by Governments or the appropriate authorities is not a reflection of the actual number of deaths caused by the vaccines. There are still a lot of deaths but it is only a small fraction of the actual deaths given the conflict of interest and the investment by the Governments and the Pharmaceuticals

I don't think you are in a position to look or critically assess the magnitude of damage inflicted by the Covid-19 vaccines. Until recently you were arguing that herd immunity through vaccination can be achieved and that we are close to the aim. Which is another debunked claim propagated by those who want to promote mass vaccinations.

The AZ vaccine has been withdrawn since then, from most countries that have used it. I think you are still propagating the same old debunked claims.

In case you missed it

In world first, Denmark ditches AstraZeneca's COVID-19 shot

Denmark on Wednesday became the first country to stop using AstraZeneca's COVID-19 vaccine altogether, following news of its possible link to very rare blood clot cases, health authorities said.

The decision will push back the scheduled conclusion of Denmark's vaccination scheme to early August from July 25, they said.

Results of investigations into the blood clots "showed real and serious side effects," health agency head Soren Brostrom said in a statement

That was back in the spring of 2021. Since then most countries have stopped the roll out if the Astrazeneca vaccine.

Stop engaging in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Effective ?

At what ?

NONE of them stop transmission = NOT a vaccine

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

This was from 2021. It's 2023 now.

Just in... Emperor Julius Caesar has been stabbed to death on the steps of the senate!

edit on 22/1/2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

This was from 2021. It's 2023 now.

Just in... Emperor Julius Caesar has been stabbed to death on the steps of the senate!

It's about one and half years old but it doesn't change the substance of this case or the fact that the AZ vaccine has harmed and killed quite a lot of people and that's why it was discontinued in most countries that used it.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Of course I have.

But is that a safe haven? To snuggle in the public blankets of the biggest liars and killers in history?

Lemming-hood has it's benefits?

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I was not replying to the reasons why some - not all - countries pulled back on the use of AZ, my reply was about a new study that AZ may offer humanity immunity benefits. I will keep up with the newest facts and data while you keep repeating the same mantra.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone
I clicked your link and it reads:

Ooops... 404 Error
Sorry, the page you were looking for could not be found.

The page might have been removed, had its name changed, or become temporarily unavailable.

It's a shame because I wanted to read it.

edit on 22-1-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

I was not replying to the reasons why some - not all - countries pulled back on the use of AZ, my reply was about a new study that AZ may offer humanity immunity benefits. I will keep up with the newest facts and data while you keep repeating the same mantra.

I still think you are in a denial to keep propagating false claims especially when the AZ vaccine has been withdrawn pretty much from most countries that have used it because of safety reasons.i.e blood clots and subsequent deaths.

An example of a death that has been verified, and there are many of them, it's this one

www.bbc.com...

Covid: Jack Last died as result of AstraZeneca vaccine – coroner

A man died of a blood clot that was a "direct result" of having the AstraZeneca Covid jab, a coroner said.

Jack Last, 27, from Stowmarket, was vaccinated on 30 March 2021 and a week later was admitted to hospital after experiencing headaches and sickness

A scan on 10 April revealed a cerebral venous sinus thrombosis (CVST) and he died 10 days later.

Senior coroner Nigel Parsley recorded a narrative conclusion at Suffolk Coroner's Court.

He said: "Jack Last died of a blood clot to the brain, caused as a direct result of his body's reaction to the AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccination which he had received on March 30, 2021

It's because of vaccine injuries like the one above the AZ vaccine was even withdrawn from the country that created it, the UK.

the vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join