It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Dweller on Two Planets dates confusion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Since i first read the Dweller many years ago it was my favorite occult book and still is for i know it is true. But given time of sinking of Atlantis bugs me since Phylos is clearly contradicting himself.

He writes clearly nine times his ex personality, Zailm, lived 12,000 years ago.

It is not strange that thou art incredulous, my friend, when I speak of these inventions which thou hast considered the special property of to−day; but I speak from a knowledge born of experience, seeing that I lived then, and live now; lived not only in Poseid twelve thousand years ago, but also in the United States of America, before, during and after the War of the Secession.

As for sinking date he says in two places it sank 9000 years ago:

No longer known was Poseid, for it is to−day approaching nine thousand years since the waters of the ocean engulfed our fair land and left no sign

Excavators dug away the scoriae from Pompeii, but from Caiphul no man can turn aside the floods of the Atlantic and reveal what no more exists, for were every day a century it were even so nearly three months of such lengthy days since the dread fiat of GOD went forth unto the waters:

He further talks of Atlantis still existing 30 centuries after time of Zailm, so, referring to 9000 years ago.

Zailm had been my personality. Thirty centuries later, approximately, we saw again this land. But how changed. Now had Caiphul lost something. Not the tangible matter visible to earthly men−no, this was not gone. But the men we saw were not the high, lofty, noble−souled men known to Zailm and to Anzimee. And when manhood suffers decadence, degradation, all nature with which he has to do also sensibly alters for the worse. Marzeus, the city of manufacturing arts, was no more; it had gone down before corruption. Art had not suffered so much as had science. But the science which drew upon the mysterious forces of Nature the “navaz”—this had so far disappeared that airships were forgotten, or at most were semi−mythical history

And here

Then, indeed, was the day come when ripeness was on the land and on the people. The ripe pear can not keep perfect, but at the heart begins a decay that spreads from core to cortex, and lo, the end. So in Poseid, at the core began the outward−spreading rot. That core was the education of the people. Whenever earth's nations shall cease to educate the coming generation, decay shall begin for the people. In Poseid the few had attained such exalted knowledge of natural forces that the many could not hope to overtake them. Then, discontented with the comparatively poor education themselves had, they suffered all its marvels to wane. Thus, ere thirty centuries after Gwauxln the Poseid race was as Suern, but more corrupt, and lust, appetite, passion and power had laid fatal grasp on the proudest people the earth has ever known.

So he clearly claims Poseid was still existing altho degenerated 3000 years after Zailm. Yet he also writes taking time of Zailm as reference:

Umaur, land of the Incas in a far later day. Umaur, where in eight centuries more they must find a refuge who should be so fortunately fated as to escape from Poseid, ere, Queen of the World no more, she sank beneath the waves of the, Atlantic. Eight centuries, whose lapse would see the proud Atlantean become so corrupt that his soul no more reflected the wisdom of the Night−Side because, the calmness of morality being fled, the key to nature's Penetralia would have been lost, and with it his dominion over the air and the depths of the sea. Alas, poor Atl!

This is a clear contradiction, here he says Poseid sank 8 centuries after Zailm, yet in other places he says it still existed 30 centuries after Zailm.

This is a big blow to otherwise in my opinion high credibility of Phylos.

As any seeker knows there is a general consensus that Atlantis sank about 12,000 years ago as given by Plato.

According to Mahatma K.H. exact date is 9,564 BC.

So did you read ADOTP and what do you think about this.
edit on 22-1-2023 by tachyonator9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 08:00 AM
link   
No matter where you look for truth, there are discrepancies. It's been approximately 5,000 years since Jesus died and was resurrected.
Adam and Eve were the first man and woman created, and following the genetic trail to the birth of Jesus is roughly 6,000 years.

Atlantis sank 12,000 years ago; God created man 11,000 years ago. The more you learn, the less you know.

There are so many contradictions in the history of our planet, origins and evolvement that we can either pick one explanation we want to believe, or not believe in any of them, bur continue to gather information from all sources and remain open-minded to possibilities until the truth is revealed.

Do the mentally ill, shamans, psychics, religious devotees, remote viewers and random people have access to another dimension/realm that others do not?
Tesla claimed to get some of his knowledge from ET's. Many of the greats, such as Bell, Poe, Longfellow, Wadsworth all claimed to enter some kind of 'zone' when pondering and that's where their information/inspiration came from.

As a huge fan of mysteries I've come to the conclusion it's the journey I relish; there's always a letdown feeling when one is solved. I hope I never solve all the mysteries of life while I'm here.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: tachyonator9

Yeah I don’t have much faith in people people telling truths when they are but acting and in story telling mode.

“It is not strange that thou art incredulous, my friend, when I speak of these inventions which thou hast considered the special property of to−day; but I speak from a knowledge born of experience,“

I mean cmon… thou art, thou hast, its all artistic story telling.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   
@nugget1 There are inconsistencies in many books, but not all. Take Etidorhpa, find one in it, you will find none.

Adam and Eve were not the first man and woman created, humans lived on this planet already 3 billion years ago, native human emerged 150 million years ago and if you want to know about the story of Adam and Even which happened around 70 million years ago read this summary of Mission Rahma Earth history, particularly chapter Gadreel's betrayal

Jesus was not born 6000 years ago, for true story of Jesus read chapter Who was Jesus here

Atlantis sank in 9,564 BC as Mahatma K.H. says, God did not create Man 11,000 years ago, that is ridiculous.

Your discernment is not working, as time will show you.

The more you learn, the less you know is only part you more less got right and that is relatively speaking only.

There are contradictions between flawed sources, in addition to that most people are not able to discern truth from bs. And since there is so much bs and disinfo for most people it's all one giant mess of confusion and consequently deliberate ignorance or even worse flawed beliefs.

For you Earth history according to Mission Rahma i linked above is just another bunch of info of questionable origin and validity, like most humans you are incapable of realizing it is factual, thus you would say i chose to believe it. But, in reality, there is a huge difference between "choosing to believe" and knowing on multiple levels something is true, due to huge priror research and correlations, and even moreso intuitive checking. But may time tell. This is just one example but very important one and time will show this is actual history.

As for accessing other dimensions, of course, not only shamans, we all do all the time, in fact we are right now in the ultimate state, we never left, we only covered ourselves with multiple layers of mind and it's transient illusions, in fact, there is no "we". But it all comes down to your perspective of choice. If you want to observe from the bottom, from the mud, then you are a little powerless person and only some chosen shamans have special powers to reach into higher states. That is blindness, ignorance of true nature of one's self and reality.

I am also a huge fan of mysteries, and yes, it's about the journey not the destination in a sense, but this is also lower perspective, mysteries are good cause they all ultimately lead to only real mystery, one's own self. Once self is realized, there are no more mysteries. Everything else is but transient play.

edit on 22-1-2023 by tachyonator9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

Well, no wonder you are skeptical. But despite this minor flaw, Phylos was not telling fairytales as time will show.

vril12.wordpress.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Ever considered that years, days and the reckoning of time has changed?

We can find evidence as recently as the dark ages, the adoption of leap years and a twelve month calendar that time is not consistently reckoned throughout the ages.

Match that with the very real possibility, think purple dawn of creation, that the observable world around us has changed quite markedly.

Such as the ramifications of a periodically altered reckoning, like the time before the moon and our reliance on the same for tides and cycles.

Is it really any wonder that our past is a fantastic mishmash of varying degrees of (in)credulousness?

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Why are you replying when you clearly did not understand my post not to mention read the book.

Phylos is using the same reckoning of time when he speaks of dates and he contradicts himself regarding the time of sinking, 9000 years ago or 11200 years ago.

I believe both are wrong and Mahatma K.H.'s date is correct, 9,564 BC.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Speaking of Atlantis, there are obviously many other books but few, oh so so few, worth mentioning.

One is OUR STORY OF ATLANTIS written down for the HERMETIC BROTHERHOOD By W. P. PHELON

LINK

It describes an earlier phase of Atlantis 31,000 years ago.

edit on 23-1-2023 by tachyonator9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Could the 2000 year discrepancy be because he’s using actual years for one and BC(E) for the other.

I may not have read the book but I did read your post and wrote a reply to you regarding the very elastic, dynamic way humans record time and the very human trait of attributing what is now as having ever been.

Hope that addresses the why and will allow you to consider the contents of my reply

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 04:54 AM
link   

You may have read my post but you have clearly not understood it altho i made it very clear.

There is no room for ambiguity including your BC no BC attempt. In 2 places he clearly writes Atlan sank 9000 years ago from today (late 19th cent). Then, in 2 more places he writes how Atlan still existed 3000 years after Time of Zailm (12,000 years ago) and then he writes when describing Zailm flying in vailx toward Umaur (South America) over Pacific how 8 centuries later Atlan would completely degenerate and sink.

Do you see what happens when you do not read and understand properly. And you are a good example of mankind in general.
edit on 23-1-2023 by tachyonator9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Cool.

posted on Jan, 23 2023 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Yeap

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   
BUMP

top topics