It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elites in Davos strategize on how to fight ‘right-wing' groups: ‘Hit back’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

they see themselves as the new aristocrats, you can see this in the attempts to link all US presidents to king john as though they are all descendants of the Angevin Empire as though being royalty gives them the divine right to rule..

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   
So, why is everyone looking back to the past?

Instead of where we're going.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Chesterton/Kipling and others have gone into the importance of looking back to move forwards and expressed themselves far better than I ever could..

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Nothing is more logically and immediately relevant than living in the present, the now...

"Living in the past" is as shortsighted as "living for the future," should it override operating in the present. In my opinion, for what that might be worth, we often fail to recognize that we exist in a flowing continuum of events, not a 'snapshot' of time.

However, the past is the image of the framework of our collective reality. Without the past, there is no possible meaningful perspective for the actions and influences within the present at all. Every negative development, from an individual perspective, would be a catastrophic tragedy, every positive one, a miraculous blessing.

The concepts of loyalty, courage, and wisdom would lose value since 'who could have known?' would be the defining attitude with which we color our experiences. (To be fair concepts of hate, betrayal, and cowardice would also suffer equally.)

Our predilection to review the past in relation to the machinations of an elite "long game" strategy is utilitarian and offers parameters to measure actions which might otherwise fall under, "Oh, that's nice!" when confronted with the sterilized and psycholinguistically-crafted collective utterances of groups of people (cabals, forums, associations, clubs, and more.)

Such communications convey their altruism, good intent, and boldness in addressing the issues they identify, frame and describe.

But without the past we would not be aware that they have ALWAYS done this, and they ALWAYS get richer, the ALWAYS get more powerful, and they ALWAYS elevate themselves above the rest of the world... maintaining a cycle of influence that seems NEVER to actually fix anything other than the sustainability of their own status of wealth, position, and authority.

As others have pointed out before, our problems are not in the past, they are in the present. (As well as 'systems can be perfect, but people are not.')

You are correct in the importance of maintaining consciousness about where we are going... but that is impossible to know if you don't know where you are, and how you got there. A sense of direction requires multiple points of reference.

The past is important... but even more so to those who would rather we didn't remember.

Ever notice who it is that controls documented history? That there are certain things we just "can't" talk about without cacophonous echos being thrown up and base agitation being the result? Have you seen the state of history curriculums being 'changed?' I'd name some examples here, but the resulting reactions would derail the topic too greatly.

Is it any wonder that many of our students don't seem to know history contextually... and even the word 'history' evokes yawns and eyerolls in the latter generations?

Yes, the past is dead, written in stone, and unworthy of being a 'driving' force in human affairs... but to replace it with ignorance is just illogical, and can only lead to stumbling into the future like someone stumbling into an unlit room... (this is not meant to imply that you, Annee, made any such assertion.)

And somehow, elites seem most eager to 'forget' the past (and even 'erase it' ... as if they could magically navigate reality without knowing from whence we came.)

Balance is the key here... what you say is true... but I think it's not complete.

Respectfully... not confrontationally... MM

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

I am aware of living in the present.

And I specifically did not say future.

I said "look where you are going".

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maxmars

Yes, the past is dead, written in stone, and unworthy of being a 'driving' force in human affairs... but to replace it with ignorance is just illogical, and can only lead to stumbling into the future like someone stumbling into an unlit room...

I'm not dismissing the past -- I just don't want to remain there like being tied to an anchor.

Many people hate change -- I look forward to it.

"The Good Old Days" -- is selective memory.

What would you consider ignorance?

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I think most of us are looking where we are going. That’s the point.

Lots of warning signs on the highway warn of hazards ahead.

edit on 1 19 2023 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   

the central planners (soros, gates,WEF, Meta..) have lost ownership of the group mind Sprit entity that grows in the Limbic brain region of all cult members of 'woke-left-pro jabbers'

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   

What would you consider ignorance?

That is a difficult question to answer without context... so damnit, I'll try.

'Book' definitions are the closest effort to define ignorance without context... and they mostly boil it down to 'lack' of knowledge and understanding, generally. But to extend the definition of ignorance further, I would propose a deconstruction of those elements. I will attempt to make it as relevant to the OP as possible... hopefully I can do justice to the effort.

"Lack of knowledge (which obviously leads to lack of understanding)" means not having all the information available and relevant to the context of 'understanding;' in this case, I would consider the idea that understanding demands knowledge of the objective (or direction of intent) of our subject.

How can such a determination be made? We can choose to disregard the historical information, but all justification to that effect are calls to embrace ignorance - unless, as is sometimes the case, what we feel is contextually related to the effort of increasing knowledge is actually NOT relevant...this DOES happen... although not pursing the knowledge predetermines judgment into an act faith. You can't know if it's not relevant unless you know what isn't relevant. It's all knowledge.

This is even harder than I thought it would be.

Feel free to ignore this answer... I certainly can't say that it is complete ... sorry about that.

I hereby pronounce you (in my book) guilty of asking hard questions...

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

I think most of us are looking where we are going. That’s the point.

Lots of warning signs on the highway warn of hazards ahead.

I would not say that.

People might be looking where they're going -- but they're not changing their mindset for a "new world".

I think up until recently you could still work hard at something and build a life.

With automation and less need in the service industry -- what are people going to do?

Labor jobs are becoming less and less -- and tech applicants are over saturated.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   

This globalist greedy bastards think that they are in charge of the world, when they have never been elected and nobody has asked for their opinions

They need to be eradicated the same way that we eradicate roaches and rodents at home.

They are a pestilence that wants to take over you home if you are not careful.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Thank you.

I don't think we've ever been in the situation happening now and to come.

As just previously posted -- used to be if you worked hard you could build a life. I don't think that's true anymore.

Knowledge has to accept change.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
The Overton window continues to shift.

It's wild that skepticism in big pharma and the American military industrial complex has become a right wing stance. Meanwhile democrats become nothing more than a mouthpiece for the establishment war machine.

If we continue down this path it's only a matter of time before being opposed to the establishment in any way is deemed "far right".

It already is that way.

Either you are with them or you are far right.I've see this exact thing happen with folks like Rogan,J.Dore and Tim Pool.

All 3 are self proclaimed liberals,except for Dore.He says he's progressive/far left.Not according to establishment media,they're all far right.

I can remember back in the 80's,many of the rock and metal bands were anti-establishment and anti-authority...not anymore.Now,almost all support "the man".

Wonder if this will drive a new punk movement were all younger kids will be anti-authority "right-wingers"?

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Sometimes history repeats.

Looking into the past gives us a good indicator of where we are headed.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I do agree that things are changing. Some good some bad.

We shouldn’t get ahead of ourselves though, there’s still lots of options and opportunities for the younger generation.

Where I am there’s still a labour shortage and in my industry, with hard work, there is an opportunity to excel.

There seems to be a perception that the money should come before the work - in general.

There are a lot of really good hard working kids out there. I have one of my junior employees that’s been in the industry three years. In another three years he’ll be making over six figures if he stays on track.

I had a tic toc video sent to me posted by a twenty something. She was complaining about how she couldn’t afford groceries on her $120,000 salary. She said her wage was ok and average but there was no way she could afford to live. Something’s not right with this.

A lot of this change panic seems to be due to perceptions - on both sides of the isle - and not the reality of what will truly come to pass.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maxmars

originally posted by: Bloodworth
Its very hard to run a society.

Its very hard to keep millions fed, millions with heat and fresh water.

Its hard to keep law and order.

Imagine you were playing civilization game and your civilization grew too large and you just had no more resources. Things were getting out of control and you didn't know what to do.

I have to point out that the elites don't "feed," "house," "care for," or otherwise 'DO' anything for the population. The don't "make" law, they have NEVER "provided" order...

They are losing the great game of civilization and blaming the pieces, demanding we change the rules....

You have to run a gov, run a military, make sure food is processed to feel millions. Your are given billions and billions and billions, it's harder then you think

You want your society to have paved roads, nice landscaping. Maintenance is hard

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

I do agree that things are changing. Some good some bad.

We shouldn’t get ahead of ourselves though, there’s still lots of options and opportunities for the younger generation.

I'm 76 -- so I remember the company mfg time. When companies treated their employees like family. When sons followed in their dads' footsteps.

I remember when it was legal to pick up day laborers on a street corner. I remember migrant worker families who traveled the crop circuit. I remember corner markets.

Now everyone is just a number. Even cute girls with big boobs aren't gonna get to show them off if their online resume is not accepted.

But I have a 15-year-old now. And it's scary. I'm not seeing a job market.

-----------------------------------------

Back on track. The inevitable is going to happen.

I'm asking the question: "How do I fit?"

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 07:36 AM
link   
The left, Democrats, these elites are like Darth Vader and the dark side.
Very powerful, very rich.

The Republicans and these right wing groups the elites want to go after are like Luke Skywalker and the rebels.
They are the few old world good people who see the abuse of power going on.

There use to be checks and balances, there were pushes to get the minority involved.

Now the ones who had no power, the ones who were the minority voice and called for checks and balances have all the power.
And they are guilty

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Elites in Davos strategize on how to fight ‘right-wing' groups: ‘Hit back’

That's probably why Wray is in Davos.

Plotting how to set up MORE innocent people ,and CENSOR them.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Speaking about food and gas stoves, I took a macrobiotic cooking class many years ago where it was explained that gas ( fire) was better for cooking food the “macrobiotic way”, and retaining the the energy of the food. We were also told to cut the carrots at an angle so that you don’t reduce the life force of the carrot, also when rinsing rice for cooking, one should use the hand to move the rice around in a clockwise motion ….
So I guess these wef are not worried about proper macrobiotic cooking… I would think they should be woke enough to know this…. But then you did say that they probably don’t even cook their own food.
Now the wef people telling us they want to ban wood burning stoves and gas stoves. These people need to live their own lives instead of trying to control everybody else’s.
Oh also, Rosa Koire, in her book, “Behind the Green Mask”, exposes the teaming up of NGO’s with Big Government to control our lives from the top down through the UN. She explains about the use of “buzzwords” the UN uses, including words like “sustainable development”. Now I see from your post that they are trying to reword things now that their plans get exposed.
edit on 20-1-2023 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join