It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elites in Davos strategize on how to fight ‘right-wing' groups: ‘Hit back’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
So they actually admit there's an organized well funded Global effort to discriminate against "right wing" "disinformation" that is determined by anti right wing organizations and their rulings may not be true ?? 👃

Have they no self awareness? This is the very stuff of fascism - which they claim to be right wing. However, as many know, fascism was born on the left and always leaned extreme left. These people are fascists, simple c

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Anyone who doesn't want to be a slave eating bugs in a pod who is forced to take experimental injections is a right wing extremist.

Yep but it's a lot worse than that mate - according to Ezekiel Emanuel (Chair of the WEF Future of Health Care Committee) and the eugenicist 'bioethicists' at the Rockefeller Hastings centre the Hippocratic Oath should become 'obsolete' and 'people should 'choose to die at the age of 75'.

Whether it's Bill Gates discussing 'death panels' or Bill Gates Senior's Planned Parenthood Federation founder Joseph Fletcher promoting 'killing babies with Down's syndrome or other kinds of idiots' it's all rather disturbingly familiar.

Just when you think it can't get any worse then you see John Hopkins hosting bioethicist Norman Fost's query about 'whether it's important that organ donors be dead?' and bioethicist Peter Singer's argument in favor of 'infanticide' stating that 'there is no relevant difference between abortion and the killing of severely disabled infants'.

"A newborn baby is not an autonomous being, capable of making choices, and so to kill a newborn baby cannot violate the principle of respect for autonomy."

Bioethicist Peter Singer

You've also got insane bioethicists Alberto Giubilini and Francesca Minerva actually promoting infanticide via 'after-birth abortion' arguing that 'the moral status of an infant is equivalent to that of a fetus'.

As it states in the main video on this thread these people are rarely trained doctors, researchers or medical workers (more like Rockefeller shill quackademics) and their 'anti-human' eugenics cult ideology can be traced directly back to many of the horrors of WWII.

Would say the average person would be genuinely horrified and humanity does need protecting from these people.. and the WEF should be seen for exactly what it is.

• By the way Fauci's wife is a 'bioethicist' eugenicist and the head of the NIH.

Oh I know it's bad. We're living in a nightmare. Maybe this really is hell.

The elites want you to kill yourself at 75, and they're all 75 or older. So, what are they waiting for?

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 10:37 PM
link   
How about trying to actually make the world a better place rather than rule it with an iron fist like a bunch of technocratic lunatics... that just might make people like you more.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 12:23 AM
link   
what?
Thanos
was unavailable to be there?

i'm surprised no one quoted him,
'those that remember the past,
cannot imagine
what the future could be

'

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 01:07 AM
link   
They literally control the world and every mainstream media outlet.

What does hit back even mean?

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 03:56 AM
link   
OMG look how Al Gore is acting in Davos

Climate psychosis ??

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Darth Klaus ...

The empire

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

i find their rejection of all criticism incredibly encouraging it means they are not getting their way..

this evolution of a capitalist group to sound like a bunch of anti capitalists is funny..

this is like the last days of the British empire when got a buch of imperialists pretending to be to be anti colonialist federalists..
edit on 19-1-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 05:45 AM
link   

They literally control the world and every mainstream media outlet.

What does hit back even mean?

they don't though.. they've lost the room which is why they're so frustrated think the rc church when it lost the room..

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Its very hard to run a society.

Its very hard to keep millions fed, millions with heat and fresh water.

Its hard to keep law and order.

Imagine you were playing civilization game and your civilization grew too large and you just had no more resources. Things were getting out of control and you didn't know what to do.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   
"the more you squeeze the more star systems will slip through your fingers"

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

Imagine you were playing civilization game and your civilization grew too large and you just had no more resources. Things were getting out of control, and you didn't know what to do.

Thank you for your realistic (not emotional driven) logic.

I agree.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Imagine you were playing civilization game and your civilization grew too large and you just had no more resources. Things were getting out of control, and you didn't know what to do.

I agree.

Correct. Now all you have to do is figure out what the next step is.

Allow society to collapse into mad max.

Or depopulate and lock down the world.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 09:26 AM
link   

..."right wing"...

Divide-and-conquer.

The "left" and "right" labels are crucial to their game. It keeps those who accept these labels playing their game, although THEY know that these labels are a ruse for control purposes only. THEY know that more people are Independents than Republican or Democrat. THEY know that most people have no trust or confidence in government AND government officials. THEY know that if the people ever stop playing voluntary foot soldiers in the divide-and-conquer campaign, that THEY are toast. THEY know that if the people unite and stand together, that THEY don't have a chance.

But THEY also know that folks who identify with these labels, who oh-so-proudly label themselves, will throw critical thinking and reasoning -- not to mention ethics and principles -- to the winds in order to defend their labels.

We are our own worst enemies. On the plus side, we are also our own saviors. IF we're up to the challenge.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I agree.

Evolution happens. Society is changing.

I'm not a supporter of -- "It's always been done this way".

I have a 15-year-old. Where do I steer his future? Nothing guarantees employment anymore.

I am a realist.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Imagine you were playing civilization game and your civilization grew too large and you just had no more resources. Things were getting out of control and you didn't know what to do.

I have to point out that the elites don't "feed," "house," "care for," or otherwise 'DO' anything for the population. The don't "make" law, they have NEVER "provided" order...

They are losing the great game of civilization and blaming the pieces, demanding we change the rules....

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I agree.

I have a 15-year-old. Where do I steer his future? Nothing guarantees employment anymore.

I am a realist.

Theres no time for evolution, although innovation is the right way to handle it, that's not what the great reseters are doing.

There's way too many people and not enough resources and no time to innovate. They have cult like beliefs in depopulating the world to "save it." They've been drinking the kool-aid since the club of Rome was created and the book limits of growth was released. They took action to solve the problem. That's were we are now and in the middle of their great reset.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I agree.

I am a realist.

Theres no time for evolution, although innovation is the right way to handle it, that's not what the great reseters are doing.

There's way too many people and not enough resources and no time to innovate. They have cult like beliefs in depopulating the world to "save it." They've been drinking the kool-aid since the club of Rome was created and the book limits of growth was released. They took action to solve the problem. That's were we are now and in the middle of their great reset.

Evolution simply means to evolve -- society is evolving/changing.

I'm not going to go down the conspiracy line of belief.

There are good people - there are bad people - there are followers. I don't buy into "if you have money and power, you are automatically bad/evil". Some are / some aren't. Some are sincere in what they are trying to do.

Drinking the Kool-aide would automatically be ascribing they are all bad/evil.

We can't continue in the same mindset of the past. I choose to view where we are going and how to be part of that.

Speaking of Mad Max or Escape from New York -- I can see it in reverse. Walled "smart cities" for those who qualify -- everyone else outside the gate.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Who asked the them to play the civilization game ? The government is supposed to be run by and for the people, not actively work against them to enrich corporate entities which have become monopolies run by a very few.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 10:36 AM
link   

thats a spot on assessment i read a more in-depth one like that which claim they are looking for the unity and community they had when they where an aristocratic class,, at this point they now have nothing and no heritage as they only go back one or 2 generations for most, only a few go ack as far as the Napoleonic wars and even fewer back further than that..

its in that vein i feel the H&M missed a trick as the first couple to wield Sussex since the Sussex kings they missed out on ready made supporters, ironically one of the most progressive towns in England became the first raise a petition to strip them of the titles..

if these rich like H&M don't have an identify, belong anywhere then they have nothing to offer anyone on the journey from the past to the future..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join