It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elites in Davos strategize on how to fight ‘right-wing' groups: ‘Hit back’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
a reply to: Maxmars

I am aware of living in the present.

And I specifically did not say future.

I said "look where you are going".

this is the exact quote from your post “Instead of where we're going.”
So where are “we” going Annee ?

People might be looking where they're going -- but they're not changing their mindset for a "new world".

That is a quote from your post. Tell me what you mean by this? It looks to me like you expect people to leave the past they lovingly remember because the New World Order is better somehow, yet you are lamenting tech jobs taking over other labor work. Perhaps you didn’t understand why some of us do not appreciate the direction the proponents of the NWO are taking us, including 5 g and the use of AI and social credit scoring systems to control everything we do and even lock us out of the fruits of our own labor if we oppose the things they want( for example their plans to use gender dysphoria as a method of depopulation and confusing young children about their sexuality).
edit on 20-1-2023 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-1-2023 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

You want your society to have paved roads, nice landscaping. Maintenance is hard

No this is not what it’s about. Do you really believe that any of those people care about paving roads? Or even those who govern us from their little lofty positions in the House or Senate? No they are interested in control whine they bilk the citizens. By the way, as I have already said, the liberal Democrat Rosa Koire stated in her book and her website that the use of NGOs teamed up with Government is part of the UN Agenda 21 control of our lives, where we live, etc. she was taking about how “public-private partnerships” are being used to dominate every aspect of our lives. That is what the wec is and that is the method of control they are using.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Anyone who doesn't want to be a slave eating bugs in a pod who is forced to take experimental injections is a right wing extremist.

Exactly.

Sums it up, nicely.

As far as I can tell, they look more pathetic than ever. An increasing amount of poeple are waking up and don't trust them. You can't legislate or force trust. Not going to happen.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
a reply to: Bloodworth

You want your society to have paved roads, nice landscaping. Maintenance is hard

No this is not what it’s about. Do you really believe that any of those people care about paving roads? Or even those who govern us from their little lofty positions in the House or Senate? No they are interested in control whine they bilk the citizens. By the way, as I have already said, the liberal Democrat Rosa Koire stated in her book and her website that the use of NGOs teamed up with Government is part of the UN Agenda 21 control of our lives, where we live, etc. she was taking about how “public-private partnerships” are being used to dominate every aspect of our lives. That is what the wec is and that is the method of control they are using.

They think they can make people live more efficient lives.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 05:58 AM
link   
John Kerry in Davos :

“When you start to think about it, it’s pretty extraordinary that we – a select group of human beings, because of whatever touched us at some point in our lives – are able to sit in a room and come together and actually talk about saving the planet,”

“It’s so… almost extra-terrestrial to think about, saving the planet. If you say that to most people most people, they think you’re just a crazy tree hugging and lefty liberal, you know, do-gooder, whatever,”

It’s a cult: The WEF are the “select few” touched as saviors of the world to master the future

These people are beyond stubid and evil .

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Dis and Misinformation is easily defined.
If you don't agree with us it is Dis or Misinformation!

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I would think it could have something to do with all the reports on the things "the white helmets" did during the proxy war in Syria. Among other things....naturally. Such as the type of influences and financing behind WWF and doctors without borders.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Good point.

Made me think...simply put I think NGO's role is legitimizing actions(soft or psychological war) the corporate world order wants, while the governments role is being their police in a sense. They are often seen used before and in conflict zones, doing something different than they should. And if the globalist lose somewhere the NGO's lose legitimization for their role. They are busted. And not allowed to work there anymore.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Their foot soldiers will be "The Knights with the Long Knives" 😎

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join