It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former POTUS Donald J. Trump Possess Level 6 Psionic Abilities!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Former president Donald Trump revealed he possesses the psionic intellect of a Level 6 psychic. "Presidents can declassify documents on a whim, even just by "thinking about it," former President Donald Trump told Fox News' Sean Hannity on Wednesday. This is incredible. This is just what the GOP needs to finally seize power in the Congress and the Senate.

This demonstrates that former president Trump's psionic abilities are superior to President Biden's mental prowess because former president Trump was able to declassify his documents by only using his mind, and President Biden was not. Trump told Hannity, regarding presidential powers, that "...people say different things..." about the declassification of secret documents, but he "doesn't think there has to be..."

Some officials at the highest levels of intelligence/counter-intelligence report that, yea, POTUS can declassify some stuff, relevant agencies would still have to be informed of the move for a formal declassification to take place. But I call B.S. on this! Wouldn't POTUS just be able to project the changes to the classified programs to the upper management officials of the relevant agencies? Right? a Level 6 psionisist could easily accomplish this task. Or he could send a psychic-memo the all the relevant office assistants to make note of the change?

Former president Trump clearly demonstrates psychic abilities of that of a Level 6 psionic-user. Category: Psychic Powers. For example, Jean Grey, from Marvel's X-men. I apologize for mixing reality with fantasy but this was a great analogy that some people can relate to.

Donald Trump revealed on national television that he was able to declassify his Top Secret documents by just thinking about it. That's real power! That was very brave of him. President Biden was unable to accomplish the same task. It speaks volumes about the differences between the two mens' mental prowess. I would really like if a Neurosurgeon compared the brain CT scan results or MRI scan results of Trump and Biden to demonstrate how these psychic powers manifest physically in the brain. That would really shut up all the Trump-nay sayers. I have to say, although I'm not a certified Level 6 psychic, but I think that silly little DOJ investigation will just go away, because they don't really have any evidence to charge him, let alone convict him of any wrongdoing. They would literally have to prove that Trump did not intentionally and mentally declassify those specific documents before they discovered them at his Kokomo resort-home in Mar-lago, Florida.

Even cooler, Trump said, "If you're the president of the United States you can declassify just by saying: ‘It’s declassified.' Even by thinking about it," he added. "There doesn't have to be a process. There can be a process, but there doesn't have to be. You're the president, you make that decision…I declassified everything." Gosh, I just hope he hasn't declassified really, really secret programs, like those of the national recon office or NSA, or the clandestine operations of the CIA. But then I tell myself, "Myself, he's a Level 6 psionic-user, he KNOWS what he's doing. No need to worry!"

Former president Trump clearly demonstrates that his psychic and psionic ability level is at Level 6, which is basically similar to Jean Grey's powers of mental control. Everyone laughed at the former president when he revealed on this on national television, but who's laughing now?

I think we know who the smarter of the two men are...

www.fandom.com...
www.foxnews.com...
Sources:

This thread is no longer in the Political Mud Pit.

edit on Sun Jan 15 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Level 6 in which game or rule set? Advanced Dungeons & Dragons?

Regardless, all I know is that I've been trying to stay away from the classified document topic while everyone parade's over Biden's figurative proverbial corpse, in the uh symbolic sense, I dunno if you're feeling me with these words.

It seemed strange that these documents popped up at all these locations because the administration's own people went looking for them, then basically told everyone. Hey look, we found these papers in all these places by our own free will and they were everywhere from half a decade ago. It makes you wonder why they would do that, like they're doing it on purpose as part of a plan.

Trump will probably win the 2024 election to herald us into armageddon. It's really starting to look that way, all these nukes and nothing to do with them. Too much exponential procreation of the human race. There's a limited number of jobs that can be created to wipe people's asses for them and deliver them food etc.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Cosmic911

perhaps you could list the official process for a POTUS to declassify documents, then we could all laugh at your jokes with the same full belly laugh I'd imagine your initial thought was to provoke.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 07:36 AM
link   
The onion.com called! They want there story back

edit on 15-1-2023 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Thrumbo

Relax; Trump doesn't stand a snowballs chance in Hades of winning anything....unless the DNC runs Biden. In that case, the GOP could run an old shoe and it would win.

The only reason Trump was allowed to win the nomination for POTUS in2016 was because Hillary was the anointed one, thought to be a shoe-in candidate and Trump was such a lousy speaker the DNC was sure nobody would vote for him.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 07:54 AM
link   

perhaps you could list the official process for a POTUS to declassify documents,
a reply to: network dude
Are you saying that trump could or could not de-classify documents with his thoughts?

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Obama declassified those documents years ago and obviously Joe Biden to not pack those documents, aides did.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 08:10 AM
link   
So TDS is not a psychological condition but the result of a psionic attacks such as reality divergence or shatter.

Okay, good to know…

Get the butterfly net

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: franklen
Obama declassified those documents years ago and obviously Joe Biden to not pack those documents, aides did.

That would have been shown by now and Biden and Lawyers wouldn't have admitted he has classified stuff at home from when he had no authority to declass 😁

And the aides would have come forward by now 😁

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   
If Trump has Level 6 Psionic Abilities, that must mean Biden has Level -6 Psionic Abilities 😀

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   
When you are anointed by God like trump is, you get the complete package of psychic abilities.

religionnews.com...

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 15-1-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

perhaps you could list the official process for a POTUS to declassify documents, then we could all laugh at your jokes with the same full belly laugh I'd imagine your initial thought was to provoke.

It’s the exact same process that Trump followed on his last two days in office when he ordered the declassification of the records of the “Russia investigation”.

Read about it here:

www.politico.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Are you intentionally being hyperbolic or unintentionally being sarcastic?

I can't even tell anymore with you all...

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Nobody here is trying to laugh at Trump, because that would imply Trump can be humanized and mocked for his foibles. Heaven forbid.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 10:04 AM
link   

he possess the ability to f--- with people heads and stay on their mind even to the point that they try to make fun of him years after he was president.

that's his whole deal, pushin people's buttons, keep people hatin on him, keep others who enjoy seeing dem ones get their panties in a wad, the more people respond, the more he'll keep on doing it.

if TDS suffers would just ignore it, he'd just fade away. but they refuse to stop playin his game.

edit on 15-1-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   

That would have been shown by now and Biden and Lawyers wouldn't have admitted he has classified stuff at home from when he had no authority to declass 😁
a reply to: xuenchen

exactly... just like trump had classified documents, you all claimed he did not pack them. Biden did not pack them. You all claimed they were declassified, All of the documents Biden had were declassified.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
a reply to: Thrumbo

Relax; Trump doesn't stand a snowballs chance in Hades of winning anything....unless the DNC runs Biden. In that case, the GOP could run an old shoe and it would win.

The only reason Trump was allowed to win the nomination for POTUS in2016 was because Hillary was the anointed one, thought to be a shoe-in candidate and Trump was such a lousy speaker the DNC was sure nobody would vote for him.

How is it that people still talk about Trump as if he is some small fish in a shark tank when he successfully led the most successful presidency of our time with the fewest casualties of war, strongest economy, biggest work force, and so on? By anyone’s measure, these things can’t be argued and aren’t effected by your feelings about his personality so why keep trying to make it seem as if he was and is some big failure? It just makes you look irrational and delusional.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join