It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Untouchable Elites

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 04:10 PM
link   

not that untouchable...

however here is the puzzling thing for me, in the USA there 120 personal firearms per 100 people according to the first study i looked at
and it seems that every famous person and those of the Elite society all over the globe were not only in favour of vaccines but they have openly pushed them relentlessly on the masses, i would say a high population of Americans are aware that the vaccines are not only dangerous but could be a tool for depopulation, there seems to be a high volume of people who are having adverse affects from these vaccines with heart problems and vaccine related diseases on the up, not to mention the unusually high volume of Athletes dropping with heart problems post pandemic.

but they most puzzling thing for me is this, if people really believe these Evil Elites are killing the masses and there must be many out there who have lost someone and blame politicians, or the celebrity doctors, or talk show hosts that their granny swore by for influencing them to get a Jab, they believed to be a death Jab, why have none of these Elite been assassinated?

does anyone else think with the amount of people that believe the government may be responsible for the death of a loved one because of the forced jab, that just by the sheer amount of unhinged people across the world and USA in particular with access to firearms, that not one of these elites has had some crazy attempt to take their life, or are the Elites all just hiding till the year 2030, i dont get it, i thought 2022 would be the year of the assassination of public officials, but its like people are maybe just scared of people in power, or maybe they just kick their dog cause its closer to them... but i am honestly surprised there has not been an assassination attempt on one of these Vaccine pushers yet.

or is it just me that thinks crazy shhh like that?

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   
the average person doesn't think of assassinations as a logical response. I'm sure a few do, but very few.
also, assassinations are not easy.
and the elites have professional security.

the media has done a great job of protecting the elite. if there is a public outrage, its been hugely muted.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

but everyday in the news some sicko is shooting up a school or killing their children or their wives, neighbours etc

youd think that some sicko would decide screw it, im gonna kill an elite for a change, surely a bullet is a hard thing to stop, no matter what size you are, if i was a bodyguard for one of these people id be looking for a huge wage rise post pandemic, hell they might even be able to put their heating on for more than hour. with the extra danger money, but you never hear of it

edit on 11-1-2023 by Adept18 because: (no reason given)

also have you ever noticed when something out of the usual happens like a plane crash, then the next couple of weeks two or three happen, like some sort of mass awareness to a certain thing brings it about again in quick succession, like a self fulfilling prophecy, maybe if it were to happen (assassination) it would start some sort of domino effect across the world. which makes me think maybe it is happening but they are hiding it because they dont want to advertise assassinations of public officials
edit on 11-1-2023 by Adept18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Adept18

but everyday in the news some sicko is shooting up a school or killing their children or their wives, neighbours etc

youd think that some sicko would decide screw it, im gonna kill an elite for a change, surely a bullet is a hard thing to stop, no matter what size you are, if i was a bodyguard for one of these people id be looking for a huge wage rise post pandemic, hell they might even be able to put their heating on for more than hour. with the extra danger money, but you never hear of it

Those types could care less about humanity, right or wrong or even their own family. They're mentally ill and killing for sport, self-gratification, thrills or whatever the voices in their heads are telling them the reason is.

Most gun owners have enough common sense to know there are dire consequences to breaking the law.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1
aye thats a good point, then there is the fact that these psychos always operate in the heat of the moment

whereas to assassinate somebody would take planning, like a washington sniper type

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Adept18

Are you trying to recruit someone to assassinate an elite on your behalf?

My advice, if you want to do something stupid do it yourself

And I am not condoning such an action just stating be responsible for your own behaviour as opposed to suggesting others murder on your behalf

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

i dont care what happens, i didnt take a vaccine, im just watching how half the world thinks the elites are trying to kill them and their granny but you dont actually hear of any blow back. i wouldnt kill another human, i believe in Karma

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Maybe it’s simply because we’re better than them.

There are worse things than death to these elitist scum.

Trudeau riding a pig getting pelted with horse sh!t on his way to jail to start his life sentence would be a nice start.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   

They're not that uncommon. They happen every few years somewhere to a head of State or a prominent individual.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Yes the vast majority of us are better, a whole lot better, and we dont want to go to prison, but im really talking about those of us who are a bit mental, of which there must be millions with that number rising.

i aint no murderer thats for sure, but i know people that would steal the eyes out your head, im just curious as to why none of these crazies have not gave up their freedom for a pop at some Elite they believe to be Satan in a suit

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

i dont know about that, JFK and John Lennon are only two of the top of my head, but i think the CIA done both of them

unless your talking about like African countries that are under a mob rule, but most assassinations are usually done by organisations that work for elites, and its usually to shut up people with large followings that are saying the wrong things

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Lots of billionaires died this year, just none you in particular noticed/cared about.

Lots of crypto billionaires.

Plus you only know of the public limelight click bait billionaire, the front men if you will.
Real string pullers don’t show up on your TV.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Bill Gates' security detail has been significantly upgraded since those days.

The security industry has evolved too. I doubt he'll catch another pie with his face.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

honestly not one billionaire dying would make me care, If Fauci got killed though id be like WTF, i did not see that coming, but if some random billionaire dies im like anybody else, who cares not me, if wee John down the road dies id be like aww naw no wee John, but billionaires who cares, billionairres and pushers of the vaccine being popped by a crazy, now that would be very surprising tbh, i just cant see that happening but youd think, the way things are, kinda should of happened by now. like Bill Gates getting a pie to the face for being Bill Gates, and this was before he became the most hated man on earth, makes you wonder if they just dont come out in public anymore, which may actually be a good point, do they appear in public as much post pandemic? or are they in hiding, even with an army behind them an army cant stop an average marksman with a highpowered rifle from 300 yards away hitting a fat target.

Maybe the first one is due, oh i hope they dont see this OP prior and i get the blame of being an influencer, because i like you, know better, its not the mouth pieces of the MSM that are to blame, its the hidden elites with the hands up their back that are doing the real string pulling

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

It must be like being in a prison being surrounded by giant men constantly, human shields wherever he goes, i mean how does he get some sun, thats prob why hes trying to blot it out, " if i aint getting no sun, nobody is" muhahaha

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   

It must be like being in a prison being surrounded by giant men constantly

It's not always that obvious, but back in the day I remember Paul Allen docking his yacht in South Africa with 50 or 60 marines on board lol.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Adept18
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Yes the vast majority of us are better, a whole lot better, and we dont want to go to prison, but im really talking about those of us who are a bit mental, of which there must be millions with that number rising.

i aint no murderer thats for sure, but i know people that would steal the eyes out your head, im just curious as to why none of these crazies have not gave up their freedom for a pop at some Elite they believe to be Satan in a suit

My wife and I were talking about those crazies the other day and concluded that if something was to happen the excuse would be there to bring the hammer down hard on us all.

As for their security details, 19Bones79, they’re good but not perfect.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Just because you have firearms doesn't mean you are an assassin. That's the kind of crazy talk gun banners use. But look what happens to most assassins. They are dead or in prison. Could it be that is a deterrent?

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Anonymous nobodies have a better rate of survival, statistically.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 06:49 PM
link   
1. Most people would never wish death on someone else regardless of how vile that person is/was

2. Taking the jab was only required in the states to keep your job, no one held a gun to anyone head and made them do it

3. Elites are for sure hidden away somewhere, look at all the underground structures around the world

4. The elites did such a great job at dividing this country into vax vs unvax many people lost their sorrow for those who chose the bad choice, some look at it as Darwinism ( I do for sure)

5. We have a long way until 2030, and if this vax is gonna keep killing people at the rate it is without a quick cure ( if there is one or even a plan on one, which is doubtful) people better act quick while they still have the numbers

6. If all the Elites actually took the jab themselves and not faked it, you will not have to worry about anyone taking them out they will either die from their own design (the ones not in all the way in the "club/cabal") and most of the celebs like bieber will be dead or disfigured for life and careers ruined anyways.

my 2cents

top topics

<<   2 >>

join