It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Untouchable Elites

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: HUBE007

no one held a gun to anyone head and made them do it

For most it was like a held a gun on their head, considering most were even forced to take the boosters if they wanted to keep their jobs.

Elites are for sure hidden away somewhere

I agree with you and are likely hiding on private once the truth comes out.
Which it will.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 10:07 PM
link   

does anyone else think with the amount of people that believe the government may be responsible for the death of a loved one because of the forced jab, that just by the sheer amount of unhinged people across the world and USA in particular with access to firearms, that not one of these elites has had some crazy attempt to take their life, or are the Elites all just hiding till the year 2030, i dont get it, i thought 2022 would be the year of the assassination of public officials, but its like people are maybe just scared of people in power, or maybe they just kick their dog cause its closer to them... but i am honestly surprised there has not been an assassination attempt on one of these Vaccine pushers yet.

or is it just me that thinks crazy shhh like that?

I think the answer to your question lies in your statement about the “sheer amount of unhinged people”.

“Elites”, or even upper-middle/upper class individuals don’t spend time with said unhinged people.

They belong to clubs, live in gated communities, eat at nice restaurants, have food delivered, shop at high-end centers, have “people” for stuff, etc. They also tend to operate with a relatively low profile - typically. They fly private jets. You see where I’m going with this…

The point is is, they pay to be places that keep the loco parts of society out. Members only. So the “opportunity” you speak of isn’t all that plentiful.

Alongside that - security, surveillance, etc. and the fact that they are aware they are a target which makes them less of a target.

To really bring this down from “elites” to the “masses” - consider being a hiring manager. That means you are most likely also a firing manager. If you terminate enough people, you do in fact have people who hate you. Also, you don’t terminate the best and brightest. You probably are taking precautions and are aware you’re a target - or at least you should because you’re cannon fodder.

In reality, it’s not just the “elites” who operate this way. It’s what people who are even upper-middle-class do. Millionaires - not billionaires - or people with something to lose in high-impact or authoritative positions.

Lastly, the lunatics don’t really evolve all that much and the means by which one can defend, surveil, and isolate themselves comfortably has increased by orders of magnitude in the last 20 years.

Personally, I don’t advocate for violence in general - there’s better ways to resolve differences. Fortunately, we’re collectively pretty good at isolating the locos who like violence to places where the “elites” you reference don’t go, so I suspect the violence you reference will remain wherever there is a high concentration of said violence liking locos.

Given above, I’m not all that shocked about safety.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
a reply to: Adept18

Maybe it’s simply because we’re better than them.

There are worse things than death to these elitist scum.

Trudeau riding a pig getting pelted with horse sh!t on his way to jail to start his life sentence would be a nice start.

That's a bad deal for the poor pig, maybe getting dragged behind a pig, an incontinent pig would be a better option

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

I always wonder when it would finally start as Crypto would collapse the entire world economically. I laugh that Tom Brady and Gristle may be wiped out financially. Were they all fools to think they can take over the 200 year old plus world central banks and financial institutions. JFK also tried

Who Is Killing The Crypto Millionaires? ~ Dec. 1, 2022

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Adept18
a reply to: UpThenDown

i dont care what happens, i didnt take a vaccine, im just watching how half the world thinks the elites are trying to kill them and their granny but you dont actually hear of any blow back. i wouldnt kill another human, i believe in Karma

If you think half the world thinks elites are trying to kill them your living in your own bubble. The reality is half, or even most of the world aspire to be like the elites, they are role models who they adore.

That’s how the programming works, besides people are to distracted with their bread and circuses.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

I aspire to find truth, thats my goal, you may want to be an elite, and good luck to you, but i dont aspire to be above everyone else, im happy just watching and learning, and when judgement comes, im sure those elites who have attempted to tower to heaven will be buried under their own Sin.

Reset? no it wont be RE SET i can guarantee that

I Rise

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 08:35 PM
link   

but they most puzzling thing for me is this, if people really believe these Evil Elites are killing the masses and there must be many out there who have lost someone and blame politicians, or the celebrity doctors, or talk show hosts that their granny swore by for influencing them to get a Jab, they believed to be a death Jab, why have none of these Elite been assassinated?

Because despite all the awful things these people are doing, we the persecuted have been taught that we should pray for our enemies & bless those who curse us. Basically, because we're better people than they are, generally speaking.

But you're right - it is very odd that NONE of them have been attacked. Your thread caused me to wonder, is there more to it than that? Surely there must be, because there are plenty of unhinged, violent people who have lost dear relatives to this PLANDEMIC, who would seemingly have no problem with taking out at least one of them - as a symbolic gesture if nothing else...

Which leads me to wonder - is there some other explanation as to why none of them has (as yet) been assassinated? I think that perhaps the restraint shown by an entire world in exercising what in some cases would seem to be legitimate retribution for the very public & very evil words & deeds of these people, is in some way a miracle in & of itself! Why would that be the case?

Because of this solemn promise of God:

Vengeance is Mine; I will repay. In due time their foot will slip; for their day of disaster is near, and their doom is coming quickly.” For the LORD will vindicate His people and have compassion on His servants when He sees that their strength is gone and no one remains, slave or free.…

Deuteronomy 32:35

I would hesitate to speculate that the time of the fulfilment of this scripture, in respect of this situation, is near at hand, we need not fear that they will go unpunished, we need not raise a hand against them - God will act on our behalf, no sin need be incurred by those who have been persecuted. And remember, in respect of those who have passed away because of what our enemies have done, not even a sparrow falls without Him having knowledge of it. The hairs on our head are numbered, and God requires an accounting for blood that has been unjustly spilled. He will be proved right when He sits in judgement.

Amen.

FITO.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Yeah that sounds good, the bit i dont agree with is where it says when noone has the strength left to fight, because i believe and this is my mantra that has been with me through life is that everything makes me stronger, i will never ever not rise from a knockdown, because evrytime i rise i am stronger, i know this, you are strong i can see this, by means of the pen, because i know you have a disability, but your mind and faith is strong.
These people who call themselves Elite are putting a conditioning of "be kind" out there, i see it taking effect, all people say now is take care, and look after yourself etc, that conditioning has took hold, and it seems to be a good way to get the masses to think like that, especially if it means the judgement which i belive will come from the masses is enamoured with kindness, maybe they will get a slap on the wrist, but if its up to me, i would make them suffer until the karma they have dodged throughout their lives has been evened out, i am kind to the lovely people on this earth, ythe good and even ignorant souls, but those who prey on the weak, i feel a deep seated vengeance towards, and if i have a loud voice when the time comes, i will be saying burn them all

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   
i dont think people have the awareness to realize the plot of the jabs yet. Only few with actual minds realize it but the rest dont know the better.
The sad part is that theyre almost the majority of people you see today, they follow the television when a celebrity says X or Y they go do it, when the media says that this product is bad they just change to a new product instantly. Its a load of # the world we live in its a garbage dump of disasters and some actual moron writes this crap.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 06:59 AM
link   

you may want to be an elite, and good luck to you, but i dont aspire to be above everyone else,

Where did I say I want to be an elite? I was talking about the majority of people, of which I have very little in common.

i feel a deep seated vengeance towards, and if i have a loud voice when the time comes, i will be saying burn them all

The only way humanity can grow spirituality, can provide a world that is fair and just, is to drop ideas of vengeance and hatred. It’s a vicious cycle that resolves nothing. People might look at the elites and aspire to have what they have, or to bring them down and punish them, but I look at them and I see empty vessels, constantly needing to be filled with trinkets and treasures, but never satisfied, the more they consume the more they desire. Their egos blind them to reality, they aren’t happy, the only joy they experience is a fleeting dopamine hit after some new acquisition. I feel sorry for these people, they are doomed to be “hungry ghosts” never knowing real friendship or compassion, because everyone is a potential rival or threat.

I’ve seen tribes with little or nothing living more meaningful and contented lives.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

i said "may" want to be an elite, because thats how you could have been perceived, i have been conditioned my whole life to want to crush the bully, im not perfect, im not even saying im a good person, but im pretty balanced, and if my path is about surrendering these negative faculties to be a more loving person then good, but i dont live in a loving world, so i will kee my defences up for now, id rather have the wolf in me and not need it, than have no wolf and be faced with hyenas

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Don't be surprised if the authorities show up on your doorstep. Your posts are irresponsible and stupid.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

What are you talking about, whats wrong with asking reasonable questions like that, im simply questioning why psychopaths shoot up schools, or why someone can kill a family member, and yet even although it would seem that there are possibly millions of people out there that blame Elites for their situation, there dont seem to be any sickos taking a pop at Elites, its not only a reasonable question, but is actually rather puzzling, why are you so annoyed?

I virtually said that i would never do such a thing, even if i did believe that the so called Elites of this world were responsible for a deception that led millions to their death, i believe in Karma.

and Accountability!

...you dont honestly believe that because i asked that type of question that an Elite person will be shot in the next 3 weeks or something, because thats crazy

is that what you think?

and what authorities are we talking about here

edit on 14-1-2023 by Adept18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Fancy that theres me talking about how plane crashes dont happen very often then what do you know
hope you aint gona blame me for that

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

but they most puzzling thing for me is this, if people really believe these Evil Elites are killing the masses and there must be many out there who have lost someone and blame politicians, or the celebrity doctors, or talk show hosts that their granny swore by for influencing them to get a Jab, they believed to be a death Jab, why have none of these Elite been assassinated?

Because despite all the awful things these people are doing, we the persecuted have been taught that we should pray for our enemies & bless those who curse us. Basically, because we're better people than they are, generally speaking.

But you're right - it is very odd that NONE of them have been attacked. Your thread caused me to wonder, is there more to it than that? Surely there must be, because there are plenty of unhinged, violent people who have lost dear relatives to this PLANDEMIC, who would seemingly have no problem with taking out at least one of them - as a symbolic gesture if nothing else...

Satan does not fight against Satan.
the demons that whisper in the ears are not going to target their own.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 07:26 AM
link   
The elites are invisible entities that possess humans in power and have been doing for centuries. They feed off negative emotions like fear anger sadness and despair. Money is what they use to control it's not what they want. Global Depopulation is not about saving the economy it's about wiping out as much humans in the physical realm . The Vax wasnt only created to Kill humans but it infects the soul trapping it in the Astral realm forever so in cannot reincarnate ever again.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join