It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking - Lead Author Of Peer Reviewed Study Calls For Immediately Suspension Of Covid-19 Vaccines

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

You made it an issue and I am not a lefty but carry on repeating it.

I have given you my qualifications and experience yet you still criticise other posters supposed lack of expertise.

Once again, what expertise or experience do you bring to the table?

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

You made it an issue and I am not a lefty but carry on repeating it.

I have given you my qualifications and experience yet you still criticise other posters supposed lack of expertise.

For once again, what expertise or experience do you bring to the table?

Instead of asking me these irrelevant questions take a look at the threads around and especially the threads I have created where I have recorded a large number of vaccine injuries and deaths that have been verified. In addition take a look at this thread which adds to the growing concerns that many scientists and physicians have in relation to the safety and effectiveness of the mRNA products.

To remind you that the Astrazeneca vaccine which was made in your country of origin is no longer available either in the UK of in the most countries that have ever used it. The vaccine has been withdrawn for safety reasons. Something similar has happened to the J&J vaccine.

I don't need to have qualifications to criticise the lack of understanding and knowledge of other members or their obsession with 'vaccines'. Common sense will do and a bit of basis knowledge.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   

"You sound lefty but that's not the main issue. Most lefties and left wingers are blindly in favour of these products. They have confused ideology with science. I mean they don't seem to have not even the basic information when it comes to infectious diseases and vaccinations but they preach as if they are expert"

Yes, you do need some qualifications to criticise those members alleged by you that supposedly have a "lack of understanding and knowledge" who plainly have more of both than you do.

As for "obsession with vaccines", just how many threads and posts have you created/made about vaccines compared to other posters, including me?

No, you are obsessed with "vaccines " as is plainly evident.
edit on 11-1-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   

"You sound lefty but that's not the main issue. Most lefties and left wingers are blindly in favour of these products. They have confused ideology with science. I mean they don't seem to have not even the basic information when it comes to infectious diseases and vaccinations but they preach as if they are expert"

Yes, you do need some qualifications to criticise those members alleged by you that supposedly have a "lack of understanding and knowledge" who plainly have more of both than you do.

As for "obsession with vaccines", just how many threads and posts have you created/made about vaccines compared to other posters, including me?

No, you are obsessed with "vaccines " as is plainly evident.

No you are mistaken again.
Nobody needs qualifications to point out to the flawed arguments of the vaccine apologists and denialists of reality or the defenders of the pharmaceuticals. If you take a look online it's quite common as there is a good number of vaccine apologists and denialists of truth.

This is the 'diseases and pandemics' forum. My threads are mostly about the injuries and deaths caused by the vaccines that have been verified and some about suspected cases. That's far from being an 'obsession' about the vaccines.

Those who are obsessed with them are those who engage in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality.

As for your argument above
They don't allegedly have lack of knowledge and understanding. It's not an allegation or hypothesis. It's a fact. And it's obvious from the flawed and refuted arguments they present.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 03:45 PM
link   

"Those who are obsessed with them are those who engage in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality."

Rinse and repeat.

Other opinions are available.

As for being obsessed with vaccines, take a good long look in the mirror.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Yet what is the reason why the ER is filling up and collapsing under the workload? When it should all be hunky dory after the safe effective vaccines have done their thing?

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Because, thanks to the Tories, the NHS is on it's knees?

Ambulances queuing up outside A&E because no beds available?

Hence why Nurses and Paramedics and Ambulance staff are currently on strike?

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 04:25 PM
link   

a reply to: Salamandy

Personally, I have never agreed with mandates.

How could a person claim to live in a free country and support mandates? Just the mere fact that our president mentioned encouraging employers to fire non vaxxed employees, he should be instantly removed from office. What a disgrace

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Salamandy

Ahem. I'm English.

He's not my President.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   

"Those who are obsessed with them are those who engage in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality."

Rinse and repeat.

You can have your opinion but that's different from having knowledge in the subjects. Most members especially those who are engaging in vaccine apologetics only have an opinion but no knowledge of the matters they try to defend.

And repeating

This is the 'diseases and pandemics' forum. My threads are mostly about the injuries and deaths caused by the vaccines that have been verified and some about suspected cases. That's far from being an 'obsession' about the vaccines.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 05:22 PM
link   

a reply to: anonentity

Because, thanks to the Tories, the NHS is on it's knees?

Ambulances queuing up outside A&E because no beds available?

Hence why Nurses and Paramedics and Ambulance staff are currently on strike?

It seems a lefty position to me and in general those who are lefties ot left wingers are more likely to be vaccine indoctrinated for the 'greater good'

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

Rinse and repeat.

You can have your opinion but that's different from having knowledge in the subjects. Most members especially those who are engaging in vaccine apologetics only have an opinion but no knowledge of the matters they try to defend.

And repeating

The obsession that I see from you is cherry picking tragic cases/deaths to make your anti-vaxx point when others here are showing you the updated statistics, which you conveniently ignore, proving that the benefits of the vaxx still outweigh the risks and deaths from adverse reactions and are still considered as 'rare'.
edit on q00000024131America/Chicago5959America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Yet what is the reason why the ER is filling up and collapsing under the workload? When it should all be hunky dory after the safe effective vaccines have done their thing?

Wait for another round of 'safe and effective' arguments. But the member usually dissapears when his arguments are refuted to appear a few days later believing we have forgotten already out previous conversations.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Wait for another round of 'safe and effective' arguments. But the member usually dissapears when his arguments are refuted to appear a few days later believing we have forgotten already out previous conversations.

Oldcarpy answered that - but facts are ignored as usual.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Perhaps you need to concentrate more on why vaccines are withdrawn from the various markets and why scientists and physicians are arguing that the mRNA products have to be withdrawn too from the market.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Rinse and repeat.

And repeating

The obsession that I see from you is cherry picking tragic cases/deaths to make your anti-vaxx point when others here are showing you the updated statistics, which you conveniently ignore, proving that the benefits of the vaxx still outweigh the risks and deaths from adverse reactions and are still considered as 'rare'.

Anti-vax is a pejorative and a political position which has nothing to do with science. On the other hand there is nothing more real than vaccine apologists and denialists of truth. Unfortunately you are engaging in vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Perhaps you need to concentrate more on why vaccines are withdrawn from the various markets and why scientists and physicians are arguing that the mRNA products have to be withdrawn too from the market.

Perhaps you need to concentrate more on why vaccines are not being withdrawn from any market and why relevant scientists such as immunologists, virologists and microbiologists are touting the benefits of the vaccine.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Perhaps you need to concentrate more on why vaccines are not being withdrawn from any market and why relevant scientists such as immunologists, virologists and microbiologists are touting the benefits of the vaccine.

No you are wrong and not up to date with the current developments. The AZ and J&J vaccine have been withdrawn from most markets and countries that have used them and you need to ask yourself why scientists and physicians are arguing that the mRNA products have to be withdrawn too from the market.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I see more denialism of reality. It's not good to engage so much in denialism as it's an unhealthy sport.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I see more denialism of reality. It's not good to engage so much in denialism as it's an unhealthy sport.

Why not switch your sources to actual scientists that are working with vaccines and your denial of the truth will fade away.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join