It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Plandemic," a culling of the human herd: My earlier theory brought back to life.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I recently ran across a video of a woman reading quotes from a man named Jacques Attali who, according to wikipedia, is French economic and social theorist, writer, political adviser and senior civil servant, who served as a counselor to President François Mitterrand from 1981 to 1991, and was the first head of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development from 1991 to 1993. She quotes from writings of his from back in 1981,then from a book entitled A Brief History of the Future, the book described by Wikipedia thusly: "A Brief History of the Future is a speculative futurology book about the next 50 years by Jacques Attali. The original edition was published by Fayard in 2006." She also quoteS from writings of Attali from 1981.

What caught my ear is that the quotes she reads from 1981 and 2006 echo exactly something that I thought from the beginning of the whole plandemic and the rollout of the forced "vaccines". I watched as people who were incapable original, independent thought lined up to take an untested, unproven chemical concoction into their bodies with nothing more than a "safe and effective" promise from an untrustworthy government and a greedy corporate machine, while others stood back, questioning the many incongruencies and blatant lies about what was going on.

Allow me to digress a bit to set up an illustration:

Coming from a culture where hunting is a very popular activity, I've learned a few things. In the summer, hunters will set out feeders for deer. These are large drums set up on legs that have a timed mechanical device that spreads corn out on the ground on a regular basis. Now, there are two kinds of deer that respond to these devices.

Some deer see the corn and all they think is, FREE TASTY FOOD! They will charge right in and munch away, never thinking about what it means. By the time hunting season rolls around, they have become so accustomed to the strange apparatus and the tasty corn that when a hunter sets up his blind within shooting distance, they take no note and they die.

There are, however, some deer in the herd that never come around to trusting the feeder. They will stand off away from it or not come near it at all. At the end of hunting season, they usually remain alive.

This is part of the culling out of the herd. The stupid, weak, and gullible are the animals tht are culled out so that those that remain face less competition for resources, have more space.

With that in mind, listen to this short video (2:53) and then read on below. (Or just read on below if you can't or prefer not to listen to the video.)

The gist of what she reads is that Attali is advocating a culling process whereby the population of the planet would (of necessity) be reduced essentially voluntarily.

In his 1981 treatise he explains that euthanasia will be necessary for the future of humanity. He begins by qualifying which part of the human population must be euthanized and then discusses methodology. It's a bit like the illustration I gave above:

We will start with the old man ... Then the weak, and then the useless who do not contribute anything to society because there will be more and more, and especially, finally the stupid.

(That comment about there being more and more of the "useless" ... Hoo boy, did he nail that one! Just give a scroll through Tiktok. I'd say that they and the 'stupid" are for the most part the same demographic.)

He goes on to explain exactly how this would be accomplished:

Euthenaisa must be an essential instrument of our future societies in all cases. Of course, we will not be able to execute people or organize camps. We will get rid of them by making them believe that it is for their own good. ... Socially it is much better for the human machine to stop abruptly than to gradually deteriorate. We won't be able to pass intelligence tests on millions and millions of people. We will find something, or cause it.

A pandemic … A real economic crisis or not ,a virus that will affect the old or the elderly. It does not matter; the weak and the fearful will succumb. The stupid will believe it and ask to be treated. We will have taken care of having planned the treatment, a treatment that will be "the solution."

THE SELECTION OF IDIOTS WILL THEREFORE BE DONE BY ITSELF. They will go back to the slaughterhouse alone.

(*Emphasis and paragraph breaks mine.)

She goes on to read from a book he published in 2006. You can watch the video for that, and the book is available on-line in English.

NOW, MY TAKE ... con't next post
:
edit on 2023 1 05 by incoserv because: CONTINUED NEXT POST ...

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv, continued ...

NOW, MY TAKE
From the beginning of this whole dog and pony show, this is exactly what I suspected was going on. Why were they pushing the obviously bogus injections on the world, and why were so many stupid people (some of them people I cared for) lining up to roll up their sleeves and take it with not critical thought, no questions. I came to the conclusion that mayby, just maybe this nebulous "they," "the powers that be," "the elite," whatever you want to call them, were actually using these clearly untested and probably (well, at the time, probably, now certainly) lethal injections to cull out the people who would be stupid enough to line up for them. The ones left behind who did not take them - after several years of social and economic pressure, censure and ostracizing - would be the ones who would have passed that "intelligence tests on millions and millions of people" that he wrote about in 1981.

Of course, there are some issue with this strategy. First, I don't think for a moment that those proposing such a course of action have any altruistic motivations, or that the "reconstruction" that he speaks of will be any kind of kinder and gentler utopia. And most of those who make it that far won't be the kind of people who will be likely to line up and follow the new regime. But I imagine they've figured that into their future strategies.

While in his 2006 treatise he did say:

Those willing to take proactive protective measures, maintain their health and become more self-reliant will rise from this period of change and transform successfully.

Sounds fairly innocuous for those of us who will have been willing to be proactive and maintain our well-being (i.e., not allow thew to inject us with their "solution). He says that we can rise and transform. Noice. But there's a catch ...

WE will be the ones to structure the new world to come with a new focus on common good of all life everywhere. The old mindset expressed by that limited sould above will not be tolerate. The mindset and those that harbor it will vanish like darkness approaching before the dawn.

It seems to me that he is talking about those who remain after the first culling, the ones who have been maintained their well-being and been self-reliant, but will not conform their "mindset" to that of their "new world to come." He speaks to "any willing to listen and join in the reconstruction" What if after resisting all of your years of bovine feces and coercion I ain't willing to "listen," then? What's that gonna cost me? If they allow pockets of people to exist outside of their system in a primitive rural environment, that'd suite me perfectly. At nearly 60 years of age, it's what I've wanted to do all my life, and I'm actually close to achieving that. We'll see.

Again, this is exactly what I thought was happening from the beginning. At some point I put that theory on a back burner. I never completely abandoned it, but I gave it neither much thought nor currency. As a matter of fact, TheRedneck had me nearly convinced that this was all just due to massive stupidity and incompetence, but this has me leaning back the other way.

it is rather chilling to hear the very concept expressed so clearly from somebody who is not one of us dreaded "conspiracy theorists," but is actually a member of that club that - as George Carlin said - we ain't members of. This guy is not some right-wing nut job; he’s “one of them.”

So, maybe my first impression was correct. Maybe they are going to apply pressure pressure to see whom they can squeeze into the "idiot" mold to cull the population of those who are unable or uwilling to thing for themselves, be self-reliant and take care of their own well-being.

As the lady who made the video said, It's been planned for a long time.
:
edit on 2023 1 05 by incoserv because: typo.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I was trying to keep an open mind until congress exempted themselves from being vaccinated. That sealed the deal for me; it wasn't ever about health or saving lives.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 09:31 PM
link   
They can't get rid of us old men anymore, they keep increasing the retiring age and lots of seniors are working longer now. The reason being that there are so many of the young in this country that want a job but don't want to do anymore than they absolutely have to, they are not into producing anything. Hence, they have to allow immigrants into the country to do the work all these entitled young aren't doing. There has been a huge jump in the young not producing anything in this last generation of workers, finding good workers in the USA to do jobs necessary for our society is getting harder and harder.

The young want technology jobs, they want to do technology, not work on farms, in food processing plants, or do construction jobs. But they still want to get high pay which with the reduced productivity leads to higher inflation of goods and services.

Not all of the young are like this, but over half of them are now, up from maybe twenty percent twenty years ago.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I was trying to keep an open mind until congress exempted themselves from being vaccinated. That sealed the deal for me; it wasn't ever about health or saving lives.

I asked my injected son about that. He literally became extrememly angry and told me that he would not discuss it.

He is clearly one of the stupid people.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

What's the end game here? I don't understand why the elite will buy up housing when there won't be anyone to live in them. Anyone left alive will have so much to choose from.

How will the elite finish their goals of the metaverse, going to Mars, or other goals money is being sunk into? Most of the people who have the skills to complete these projects took the vaccine.

Was spending all that money a rise? I don't buy it.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I do believe that they are counting on massive automation in the near future. CrapDonalds has opened a pilot restaurant near Dallas that is nearly fully automated. I have not been able to find out how many warm bodies are employed there, but surely it's few.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: InwardDiver

What's the end game here? I don't understand why the elite will buy up housing when there won't be anyone to live in them. Anyone left alive will have so much to choose from.

How will the elite finish their goals of the metaverse, going to Mars, or other goals money is being sunk into? Most of the people who have the skills to complete these projects took the vaccine.

Well, first it's just one of several possible theories. Buy it or don't.

Honestly, none of it makes sense. Maybe TheRedneck was right; maybe it all, said and done, just a big fuster cluck of global proportions, not so much malice as stupidity. But you have to admit that there is a lot of stuff - documents, books, position papers, etc.- from the past that lines up with what's happening today.

As to the "money" they are spending, they know that it's for the most part no more than Monopoly money.

The AI and VR stuff is likely just part of the future control mechanism. And if I were a betting man, I'd lay serious cash that the technology is way beyound what we plebes know about.

Controllingt he markets (housing food, energy) looks like a temporary stop-gap control mechanism as they proceed with the "final solution."
:
edit on 2023 1 05 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Apple doesn't fall from the tree.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

That's an ignorant comment in that you know neither me nor my son.

Sometimes the apple may not fall far from the tree, but a worm gets into it and it goes rotten.
:
edit on 2023 1 05 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I haven't read TheRedNeck's opinion on the matter but I lean towards everything being a big global mess, filled more with ignorance than malice.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: InwardDiver

I lean toward a nasty combination of the two, and maybe more outright hubris than ignorance. The two are often nearly indistinguishable.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Apple doesn't fall from the tree.

Every apple eventually falls from the tree.

From someone with a few hundred apple trees.

I think you meant to quote "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

However, given your post history it may just be that you don't understand... anything.

So there is that.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I had similar thoughts when the vaccine was brought up as the second half of a binary weapon being used to cull the population. There were a couple of theories I found along this line that connected the dots pretty well. There were people who responded with the logic that those who are behind this would want the low IQ compliant vaccine taking sheep types to survive and the skeptical thinker non-vaccinated types to get culled off as a reason this theory wasn't correct.

I could think of a couple reasons why it would work. There are far less high IQ skeptical thinkers than mindless sheep types so they will be culling the majority off and be left with a small population that, even though they are intelligent nonconformists, will be easy to control after the culling. Also, the mindless sheep types would be undesirable to these eugenicists, they would want a healthy, strong and intelligent herd to have the best human qualities left over to chose from the survivors.

There are think tank type studies done on this very subject, using a man made virus to cause a pandemic that has most everyone lining up for a "vaccine" that will finish the job. This idea that they could get people to voluntarily submit to a lethal injection is for real, that was a real plan. It was the cheap and easy solution to the problems of the final solution that involved camps, and trains, and gas chambers and dealing with hundreds of bodies all at once, etc.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: InwardDiver

First, you have to believe that all the 'important' people took the real deal vaccine. I don't buy that for a minute.

I don't believe a deadly virus would be deliberately released on the world if the 1% didn't have a cure first, either.

Yup; I'm a true-blue ATSer.

Pfizer employees were given a choice; get vaccinated or submit to weekly testing. I wonder which the researchers chose?

edit on 40000001010America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: eta

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Incompetency by the authorities is simply for show. It's the TV image they want; useless bureaucrats who can't find the stapler on their desk. No danger to anyone unless they lack a chauffeur. What actually goes on behind the scenes would likely make us violently revolt today or commit suicide in sheer horror contemplating the future. I hate to be Dr Doom but it wont be asteroid or space aliens or even a virus that destroys humanity, we are destroying ourselves or rather some small but very powerful subset of that humanity is. Maybe they're not actually human but their appearance seems to be.

Sadly all Attali said was prophetic and rather accurate. The new management has come to town and by hook or crook they want the Earth devoid of humans so they can enjoy the planet for themselves. The basic plan was established by the 1960's and we are living in the final stages of it. Most of us can sense it even if we can't list the exact reasons for our unease about the future.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 11:00 PM
link   

My only problem with your theory is that I suspect that "the elite" would prefer the people doing whatever they are told to over those who would fight their authority. 

I remember saying this same thing in past threads on this same topic. I was given laundry lists because "the elite" would prefer the free thinkers over the idiots. All of that is really moot. The robots are going to fill in those gaps in the future. Why wouldn't "the elite" prefer the idiots who conform over the ones who are fighting the system of the elite?

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck
And that is exactly what Attali is saying...

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

My only problem with your theory is that I suspect that "the elite" would prefer the people doing whatever they are told to over those who would fight their authority. 

I remember saying this same thing in past threads on this same topic. I was given laundry lists because "the elite" would prefer the free thinkers over the idiots. All of that is really moot. The robots are going to fill in those gaps in the future. Why wouldn't "the elite" prefer the idiots who conform over the ones who are fighting the system of the elite?

Like I posted earlier, there are very few free thinkers compared to idiots, so kill off the majority who are idiots and the hand full of thinkers left is easy to control. Plus they want some good breeding stock left to juice up their eugenics program after the culling.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

For the same reason that it's better to cull the stupid deer by luring them in with free food. You end up with a stronger population that knows how to survive.

Can you imagine a world filled with your average Tiktokker? Ponder on that for awhile. That is a scary thought!

I would guess - if this theory is even partially correct - that they calculate that once the population is reduced, those remaining, even if of the more thoughtful, self-reliant type, will be easier to corral and control.

As a man who's worked livestock, I can tell you from experience that a smaller herd of healthier, calmer and smarter livestock would beat all hell out of a larger herd of weaker, flightier, dumber animals.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join