It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VOX POPULI.. META_Analysis of our present dire circumstances. Commentary from Michael.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I share your sentiment.It reminds me of the vibe I get reading over some of the other-wordly topics we enjoy exploring in our community that often others appear fearful of human potential.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: dffrntkndfnml

Divine intervention is often so subtle, and quiet, that it often is overlooked.

To a hungry man the divine appears as a bowl of soup and piece of cornbread. Simple acts like that do more to change hearts than anything. It is the little things that move the world which is a good thing as we are each so small.
edit on 3-1-2023 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I can not belive you give us this speach!
then end with religious control propaganda.
and you all wounder why we Never get any ware!

God is a TOOL of Suppression of free will.
we have LOST what god should be!
or is the point of God! for us to be his slaves?

how ever you put it God Is a Slave master!

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
VOX POPULI --- 'Voice of the People..'

Presenting an alternative narrative for the inspiration of hope in our times, pointing to the fact of our Apocalyptic 'End of Days', suggesting that despite the awful things which are presently unfolding, and which are planned to unfold in the next few years if nothing drastically changes, there will be the widespread redemption of a remnant of the peoples (those who carry universal law in their hearts) from around the world - those who assess this counter-narrative & choose to believe in the evidence of their consciences, to hope for the good, to fight the good fight, to trust in the infinite Creator, to seek truth & peace when the battle is done.

Then he [the angel] said to me, “This is what the LORD says to Zerubbabel [the architect] ~ It is not by force nor by strength [that you shall build my temple], but by my Spirit, says the LORD of Heaven’s Armies..

Zechariah 4: 6

Continued...

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Divine intervention is often so subtle, and quiet, that it often is overlooked.

To a hungry man the divine appears as a bowl of soup and piece of cornbread. Simple acts like that do more to change hearts than anything. It is the little things that move the world which is a good thing as we are each so small.

Which in itself, may be Divine intervention.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

I think a lot of people will understandably want to avoid posting in this thread, because of the risk of being tainted by association with someone who could be interpreted as being entirely delusional.

Not at all. I see you as wanting to overturn evil within the tree of knowledge of good and EVIL. Not realizing, that without evil, there can be no knowledge. We could never experience forgiveness, if there was nothing to forgive. The evil in this realm therefore has great purpose. Its the sulphur and brimstone that refines humanity into enlightened beings.

We'd be wiser to concentrate our efforts in removing evil from ourselves. With the understanding that the desire to experience sensational pleasures, in itself, ties our existence to this realm. If we die whilst still wanting to experience either this or that in this realm then God will make that wish so. Its not punishment but its our wishing to fulfill those desires that makes it so.
edit on 5-1-2023 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend

I think a lot of people will understandably want to avoid posting in this thread, because of the risk of being tainted by association with someone who could be interpreted as being entirely delusional.

Not at all. I see you as wanting to overturn evil within the tree of knowledge of good and EVIL. Not realizing, that without evil, there can be no knowledge. We could never experience forgiveness, if there was nothing to forgive. The evil in this realm therefore has great purpose. Its the sulphur and brimstone that refines humanity into enlightened beings.

We'd be wiser to concentrate our efforts in removing evil from ourselves. With the understanding that the desire to experience sensational pleasures, in itself, ties our existence to this realm. If we die whilst still wanting to experience either this or that in this realm then God will make that wish so. Its not punishment but its our wishing to fulfill those desires that makes it so.

I believe the saying goes something like judge not, lest ye be judged.

If we're to judge his attempt as misguided or improper, when he says his guideance is from the divine itself, how do we know who is right and who is wrong until the final arbiter has their say as that faith dictates?

It won't eliminate vice or sin if the global elites to have less control over the future day to day lives of people they don't care about in places they've never been. I don't think any God of the Christian faith would support giving control of one's fate to transhumanists intent of socially stratified eugenics and indentured servitude on a global scale. Their liberal world order also envisions a global population void of all religious belief. Any person that believes in freedom of religion is an enemy to their envisioned future. I'd argue that they'd even go so far as to demand overzealous atheism, demanding total faith and devotion to a singular political belief system deemed "moral" by their own dogma.

The Christian God as I understand it through the various beliefs I'm familiar with has never spoken to me. I have to believe that if they did, then the message would be clear to me and wouldn't be negated by any prior doctrine from any church run by humans.

I'm not able to endorse or dispute the OP's claims, but I will provide whatever support I can to his effort to wake people up to an evil agenda that I consider totally abhorrent.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

If that be your desire then by all means do so with all your might. That is the right thing for you to do. But I suspect in future a person will be born with a similar righteous perspective to your own but understand "judge not, lest ye be judged" in a different light. That person will see the mind for what it is - a judicator of good and evil. That person will hunt for a realm in which the mind doesn't rule. In Christianity that realm is called the temple of God.

'Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world.
Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.'
--rumi

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

My first test:

1Jn 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 
1Jn 4:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: 
1Jn 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

I'll be reading what you have to say, bro.

Thanks for your further comments, Myke, and I fully understand your hesitancy regarding my principal claim, that I am the person who was once known as the archangel Michael. I have battled with accepting or rejecting a knowledge of my apparent true self for over twenty five years. Again & again, God has shown me that I was sent here, deliberately, with a purpose. What that purpose is remains somewhat elusive, and I believe that is for security reasons. However, I have what you could consider to be 'standing orders', something I must do before the plan can be advanced to the next stage. God never leaves me doubting when there is a definite step which is needed, as is currently the case, though I must remain tight-lipped about what that step actually is, for the moment.

As to the first test that you so accurately point out must be satisfied in a strange case such as this - I confess with a whole & joyful heart that Jesus Christ was crucified for the sins of the world, my own included, when he incarnated as the Man Christ Jesus in Bethlehem, in Judea, just over two thousand years ago. Although as a member of the choir of archangels it would seem easier not to sin, that only refers to time spent living with a transcendent nature, as would have been possessed prior to my incarnation at this time. As a human child I was subject to the exact same laws of universal rule that anyone else is, and as a man subject to the law, before I became a Christian, I was broken & sinful in certain ways, in addition to general everyday fallen nature. Once I became a Christian, God supplied His grace & worked on the run of the mill habits & attitudes which had been tripping me up - not forgetting that because my identity was known to Satan from the beginning (though his hand was restrained, as was the case with Job), I was subject to specific spiritual persecution from a very young age. I was left with a sense of 'learned helplessness' after years upon years (decades) of that persecution, a situation which is ony just beginning to change as I begin to accept more fully my true identity.

One thing I would like to say is that I have had this information concerning my true self confirmed by several people in positions of authority in Spirit-filled churches, and God has NEVER reproved my speculation that I MIGHT be the archangel Michael. Furthermore, he has not in any way chastised me for finally believing it fully and then for making the claim openly, and my communication with God through the gifts of the Holy Spirit is the same as with any other person similarly blessed - so there is a channel open, by which God would have rebuked me if it were incorrect for me to make the claim so publicly. In actual fact, the making of this thread, at the time I began & concluded it, was seen by me as providential based on the urging of the Spirit when I began writing. It is important to note that in the past thirty five years I have had a multitude of dreams which seem to suggest that I was indeed the archangel in prior existence perhaps spanning aeons - dreams are the principle means by which God speaks to us (and to the Old Testament prophets) regarding our spiritual path & destiny, and everything I have seen in my dreams supports the conclusion I have drawn, rather than showing it to be some sort of psychological aberration. I am uniquely placed, in terms of what I know to be true about myself - there may be other archangels incarnate at this time, though I do not know of any personally - I would assume they are in deep cover at this time if they are indeed here, and none of them would have had an experience such as mine, simply because I had to begin as a totally helpless child, in accordance with the scripture, whereas they would have been inserted in the full knowledge of their identity & mission, much as with the Canadian sci-fi show, 'Travellers', where the travellers are inserted at the moment a human was about to perish, so that they could assume the identity of that person explicitly to serve as deep cover for their mission.

Remember also that Jesus learned of who He is, and what His purpose was on the Earth, through the exact same mechanisms I have explained regarding my own. He read scripture to see what God had said concerning Himself, and He practiced prayer with the same exact spiritual gifts that the Holy Spirit bestows on believers today. It is highly likely (a certainty) that He also received dreams which told Him of His destiny, and we know He was ministered to by the angels also, as I seem to have been on certain occasions. In addition to angels, I have seen the Lord in my own dreams, and He has confirmed to me what I am saying to you now. As for proof, there will be tangible proof in the future, but for now I ask you to take it on faith, or to reserve judgment further until you see with your eyes that which will occur visibly, at a time to come.

Either way, thank you for your rational & open-minded response - hopefully I have answered at least some of your concerns. I will endeavour to share more specific details concerning my background, what caused me to believe as I do, in the near future, though it is a lot of information & it will take quite a long time to get it down.

Cheers,

FITO.

edit on JanuaryFriday2301CST07America/Chicago-060041 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Thank you for giving consideration to the possibility that I may be who I claim to be. To reassure those who doubt regarding the validity of myself claiming to give answers, I would first reiterate that God is the author & perfecter of our faith, I defer to Him in all circumstances, and all glory & honour belong to Him alone.

As to those who doubt their redemption, to those who are insecure in their faith, I would share a personal story. In October 2011 I was facing a huge crisis of self worth, identity, righteousness, and the forgiveness of sin. I found myself lost for eight whole months in the deepest depression I could ever even begin to contemplate. It was dark, and dire - I believed I had literally 'lost my salvation'. I thought God despised me, I felt that the Creation itself couldn't stand the very thought of me, or my presence within it. Those were terrible days, and I doubted that God could ever forgive me.

I was blessed to have a very good friend, who came once a week over the mountains to pray with me, to seek to give me reassurance, and even so, I felt that all was lost. I had moments of reassurance, but they would slip away as the hours and days passed between visits, when the depression clawed its way back to overwhelm my awareness. Finally, another friend spoke directly into my fear that I had 'lost my salvation', by reminding me powerfully that God is not a revoker of His gifts

(Romans 11: 29 - For God’s gifts and His call are irrevocable..)

This was merely a time of discipline, to hone my spiritual senses to better understand the weight of import of what lay before me. A short time thereafter I experienced a night full of wild dreams, out of body experiences, spiritual attacks, which went on for eight hours - and finally, I was brought to stand on the very edge of Heaven, a beautiful vista - though I was shown that it was not time for me to enter. I was given 'standing orders' for the next few years of my life (which revolved around elements of my family life) & then, I awoke, to sunshine & birdsong through my window, with a spiritual certainty & a sense of joy, peace & thankfulness that I simply could never have known, were it not that God withdrew for a time, so that I could learn to fully trust Him, and also, so that some of my wayward habits could be completely curtailed.

It was a time of essential discipline, which came on suddenly (in one night) & which ended suddenly (also in one night). God showed me that He was holding me to a higher standard, and that it was my duty to live according to it. And my friend was right - nothing God had given me was ever taken away; only my perspective, and my own trust, had shifted for a time.

This was an unusual experience, but for anyone who doubts, I would ask them to look on this experience & see that in time, God will make a way, where there seems to be no way. Again & again during the time of depression/discipline, the word which God brought in prayer was "Patience". I would adjure everyone to be mindful that God does things according to His own timescales, and we are wise to be patient when it seems that we aren't receiving the answer quickly enough. And ensure you have a multitude of counsellors, because that is what produces wisdom.

I hope this may prove to be helpful..?

Regards, FITO.

edit on JanuaryFriday2301CST11America/Chicago-060058 by FlyInTheOintment because: clarification

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   

After reading your context I will add that when I was young, around age 18, I was homeless for around six months due to bad decisions & spiritual persecution that messed me up good & proper. Later I received healing, indeed I actually became a Christian during that time I was on the streets. I always look kindly on the homeless, I will weigh up each situation & will usually give them food, drink & a small amount of cash. I remember what it was like to bed down alone behind the shops, on cardboard for a bed with the heating ducts overhead when possible, where it was safe. To be so alone, to live on crumbs, to have people view you as scum - I remember well how it felt. I try never refuse to give a small amount of cash to those whom I discern are of good heart, even if I know they might spend it on a bit of beer or whatever, because I remember how hard it was, to be cold, needing a few beers to take the edge off the cold (& the loneliness). I will always tell them, where possible, that God loves them, and that becoming a Christian is the greatest adventure, and the greatest journey of healing that one could ever undertake. I will at least bless them in God's name as I give them the food, etc.

I believe that churches have a duty to such people, that we are the arms of Christ upon this Earth that should reach out & hold them, to give them a sense of love & security, to show them that God cares, and I would advise you, kind hearted soul that you are, to speak with the local street pastors, or a church with a ministry taking account of the homeless, to join with them so that you can approach the issues in a devoted & organised manner, enabling you to be a force multiplier in helping to resolve the problems of homelessness, it is clearly on your heart.

I first heard the truth of Christ's call when a good Christian woman was sensitive to the voice of the Spirit as she passed me on the high street, where I was drinking vodka in a doorway. I had prayed to God the night before, in a desperate place, unsure of whether I could ever recover from the rock bottom state I found myself in. She stopped in her tracks, turned back, looked directly at me & said:

"You've been praying; God answers prayer - come with me."

I will never forget those words. She took me to speak with a local pastor, who explained the gospel to me, and then prayed with me as I gave my life to Christ. He then gave me some insight which the Spirit had provided to him as we prayed.. He explained how the Spirit gives gifts of insight & wisdom, and he told me that he had been given chapter & verse for particular scripture, which was important for my life, and the destiny God was calling me to fulfil. The scripture was Judges 6, chapter 12:

...the angel of the LORD appeared to Gideon, he said, "The LORD is with you, mighty warrior."

Judges 6: 12

This blew my mind, and just as with Gideon in the story, I couldn't believe that God viewed me in this way. I was a broken, damaged, lost soul it seemed, but here was a man telling me that God saw me as a mighty warrior. At the time it didn't make sense, but then over the next couple of years much of the growth that came about by the presence of God in my life, was centred around spiritual warfare, around overcoming the Enemy, becoming "..strong in the LORD & in the power of His might". I had experiences in prayer response times where I participated in the deliverance of a man with demonic manifestations, I had dreams & visions which were part of God's ministry to strengthen & support others, and I developed faith which was strong enough to repel demonic powers when they directly persecuted me - which occurred often, and still occurs to this day.

I remember as a very new Christian I spoke with a trusted brother & expressed my fear of the attacks of demonic forces. He was immediately counseled in the Spirit & spoke with a grin: "One day, you'll be able to tell these things to simply '**** off!'.." At the time I didn't believe it, but God did indeed strengthen me to the point that I would literally cuss at the minor demons which assaulted my senses at inconvenient times. I would never take it lightly, but if the attack was low grade & unspohisticated, I had faith to tell them to simply 'buzz off', with the understanding that I was speaking with the authority of the Lord Jesus, in whose name they must flee. It was always with that baseline understanding, which enabled me to pray tough when worse attacks came. I have been humbled at times, when I was younger in the faith & got over-confident, but now I'm in a good place in that regard, and haven't really had any major problems of waking attacks for a long time.

More recently I've participated in helping to train another young man in the art of spiritual warfare, and that has gone reasonably well too, he's come a long way in the past year (he too was subject to attacks which terrified him, and wherever he went they seemed to follow him). He would also often bump into others with similar problems, so eventually I realised that God was calling him to utilise the gifts of discernment & act as a spiritual warrior in our local area.

Overall, God has always protected me from the worst manifestations of what the Devil has tried to attack me with, the worst of it being in dreams which become nightmares, living Hell that would make your toes curl if I shared the details (sometimes I've written about it here on ATS). I've had dreams where I was physically tortured, stabbed repeatedly with knives, with real neuropathic pain manifesting powerfully during the abuse, and I didn't wake out of the dreams for what sometimes seemed like hours at a time. The Enemy was sorely attacking my faith, but as mentioned, God has always protected me from the very worst of it, which has been near soul destroying mind#ery at times - fractal episodes of abuse, mental, physical & spiritual pain & terror which spirals out seemingly to infinity. But God always pulls me out of it just before the worst is made manifest. I am attacked & suffer in this way so that I will always know how other people are feeling, always have a sense of what the Enemy can do to people, so I can support them in the right way. And all of this ceaseless attack only makes sense if I am who I claim to be, because only with that identity would the Enemy care enough to attack me ceaselessly night after night, trying to destroy my faith, whilst simultaneously God is blessing me with glorious counsel, love & support.

I will just point out that these attacks constitute perhaps 30% of my dreams. The other 70% is firmly in God's hands, and those dreams are wondrous at times, so I know it's not just a mental illness, or punishment for being a bad person. It is testing, as with Job, I am subjected to attack because of who God has called me to be - so in many different ways God is ensuring that I can "..stand, in the evil day".

edit on JanuaryFriday2301CST03America/Chicago-060053 by FlyInTheOintment because: clarification

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

This reminds me of the story of Elijah in scripture, he blessed a woman who helped him with a meal, and her food never ran out. It is a direct pattern for the way that God will bless people who share what little they have with those in need.

The widow of Zarephath

So she went and did according to the word of Elijah, and there was food every day for Elijah and the woman and her household. 16The jar of flour was not exhausted and the jug of oil did not run dry, according to the word that the LORD had spoken through Elijah.

1 Kings 17: 16

It also reminds me clearly of the way Jesus told people in the Book of Matthew, that the way in which we treat others with regards to their needs, will impact how we are viewed at the judgment, when it will be said that in whatever way we treated our brother or sister in need, in that way we have figuratively treated the Lord himself.

I was naked and you clothed Me, I was sick and you looked after Me, I was in prison and you visited Me.’ Then the righteous will answer Him, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You something to drink? When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and clothe You? .....When did we see You sick or in prison and visit You?’ And the King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of Mine, you did for Me.’

Matthew 25: 36-40

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks

So, Michael.

It seems that you and God were also powerless against the military grade psychological warfare operations being waged against us, no?

This is a strawman. God is not powerless, he permits people to do as they will, but He will eventually judge those who persecute & abuse the innocent. Whether that happens through events that play out on the Earth, or whether that happens after those responsible themselves die & face jusgement? It is up to the sovereign will of God. It is His Creation that we occupy, and He is sovereign. Mostly, we are free because God permits us to exercise our free will. When humans conspire & persecute the remaining humans, those humans who were persecuted will eventually realise what happened, and they will rise up against those who persecuted them. Modern technology & as you say, military grade PSYOPS made this most recent situation extremely unfair to the masses who were persecuted by a small, tightly operated conspiracy. It is my hope that the people will soon begin to spontaneously rise up. But yes, I believe that it basically went too far, it was too impossible to resist, and therefore God's judgment will come quickly upon the conspirators. Whether I have a part to play in that, only time (& God's counsel) will tell. But you cannot see great evils perpetrated by evil people in a world of free will & claim that God is evil for not having stopped it. Did He stop World Wars One & Two? No, because it was the duty of free peoples to resist & overcome the trials of those events. Only the scale & scope of this latest abuse of the innocent, and the overwhelming technological disparity between abuser & the abused has led to a situation in which I believe God will step in & begin to make this right. That is my faith, based on the dreams, visions & counsel I have received.

So will this be a revenge scenario?

God will have His vengeance in the manner that He chooses. He loves Humanity, and despises the abuse of the innocent. Read the Old Testament. The prophets were all sent to prophesy judgment & vengeance agains evil tyrants who persecuted the innocent. That is verifiably accurate. His prophecies always speak to the leaders, not the common man. That is a frequent misconception, the idea that God's judgment was intended for the commoner. No, it was leveled at the rulers - the monarchs, judges, politicians, priests & merchants.

Will you and God be actually helping those affected or will you allow even more people to suffer?

Asked & answered, and you clearly have no conception of the unfathomable mystery of the Godhead - you probably think God is a cartoon character of an old man on a chair on a cloud. Grow up.

In my clear and simplistic ignorance, I find this all to be too convenient, too cryptic, and too nebulous.

Clearly, you are ignorant of the things of God, we already established that. Do you expect God to speak plainly to you, seeing as you clearly reverence Him so? Would it not instead seem prudent to hide His plans from those who would ridicule His people, or assault those that are commissioned to carry out His plans? I think the question answers itself.

Also, mysteries are by their nature nebulous, and only when the wave form collapses do we see the definition of what is occurring. Prophecy is typically only seen to be prophecy by looking back at what happened after it was issued. To be clear, I have presented absolutely no direct prophecy in this OP, I have simply explained what I believe concerning our present dire circumstances, and what I believe to be true about myself, and my relationship with God, and a few facts about the nature of God & the likelihood of actions to be taken. I have deliberately supplied no specifics, because at the present time I only have hints, glimpses, reflections - we see in a mirror darkly, but when all is resolved we shall see plainly, even face to face.

The clarity comes in steps, and I haven't yet fulfilled my next obligation, it's a situation I'm working on.

More to follow, so to speak.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Either way, thank you for your rational & open-minded response - hopefully I have answered at least some of your concerns. I will endeavour to share more specific details concerning my background, what caused me to believe as I do, in the near future, though it is a lot of information & it will take quite a long time to get it down.

Thank you for your response and I read and considered all of it. I haven't prayed on it yet, though.

Can you comment on this scripture?

2Th 2:7  For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
2Th 2:8  And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 
2Th 2:9  Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 
2Th 2:10  And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 
2Th 2:11  And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 
2Th 2:12  That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

I bolded the part I am asking about.

Is this "incarnation" for lack of a better word, part of the "letting"?

I have thousands (no exaggeration) of questions, but that's what came to me.

Feel free to DM me, bro.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DaMouse

I'm assuming that you might be asking in a somewhat sarcastic manner, but if you're genuine in your enquiry, I think that the moderator AskTheAnimals has made some fine suggestions on page two of the thread. Keep it local, prepare well using your resources wisely, bless others with your cameraderie & make a pact of mutual support. Join a Spirit-led church, read the scripture, pray in the Spirit for edification, pray for others, pray for the work which must be undertaken by those on the front lines of the conflict, and stand firm in your convictions that God is sovereign, and will deal with those who persecuted & abused the populations of the world during the COVID plandemic.

The tyrannical rulers who led the plandemic operation will be held to account, either here or in the hereafter. I believe something will be coming along very soon, but as I've mentioned elsewhere, I'm only receiving the instructions on a step-by-step basis, I don't have full prophetic visibility of the near future (except for a few points that I must keep private for the time being, for strategic reasons..) I will continue to engage with folk on this thread, and perhaps in others in the future.

All in all - keep the faith & fight the good fight.

Our true enemies are spiritual, not mortal - therefore intercessory prayer to fortify those on the front lines & ease the passage of the angels to fight against the powers of darkness in proximity to the Earth is a strategic necessity. Practical events will surely come, and actions will be required - but spiritually we must be strong, all material reality is bound to spiritual principles, and prayer is the greatest weapon we have - it's a literal superpower! God deigns to step in at times & deliver a miraculous outcome to a particular situation - that is His prerogative as the Sovereign LORD of Creation. He moves in mysterious ways indeed, and overall we must remember:

He who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints according to the will of God. And we know that God works all things together for the good of those who love Him, who are called according to His purpose. For those God foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brothers.…

Romans 8: 27-29

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Hi again Myke - thanks for continuing to engage, I appreciate it greatly, because I know that you're a good & decent man of God. I followed your Canadian trucker protest involvement closely, and you really did fight the good fight throughout the whole crisis.

Looking at the scripture you quoted, and the meaning of the section you particularly have interest concerning, I will quote a bit more of the same part of scripture, using a different translation as I find the King James sometimes a bit elusive, and this scripture in particular is one of the most cryptic parts of all of the Bible.

As follows:

Now, dear brothers and sisters,a let us clarify some things about the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and how we will be gathered to meet him. Don’t be so easily shaken or alarmed by those who say that the day of the Lord has already begun. Don’t believe them, even if they claim to have had a spiritual vision, a revelation, or a letter supposedly from us. Don’t be fooled by what they say. For that day will not come until there is a great rebellion against God and the man of lawlessnessb is revealed—the one who brings destruction. He will exalt himself and defy everything that people call god and every object of worship. He will even sit in the temple of God, claiming that he himself is God.

Don’t you remember that I told you about all this when I was with you? And you know what is holding him back, for he can be revealed only when his time comes. For this lawlessness is already at work secretly, and it will remain secret until the one who is holding it back steps out of the way. Then the man of lawlessness will be revealed, but the Lord Jesus will slay him with the breath of his mouth and destroy him by the splendor of his coming.

This man will come to do the work of Satan with counterfeit power and signs and miracles. He will use every kind of evil deception to fool those on their way to destruction, because they refuse to love and accept the truth that would save them. So God will cause them to be greatly deceived, and they will believe these lies. Then they will be condemned for enjoying evil rather than believing the truth.

2 Thessalonians 2: 1-11

Firstly let me say that this scripture in particular used to terrify me, and indeed it still unnerves me even to this day, for it sounds a terrible warning of the power that Satan will unleash to fool the world into following the false messiah whom he has provided. I used to fear deeply that I was being led down a pathway of delusion, that I was somehow being hoodwinked into supporting the plan of the Enemy. It was all a part of the complex spiritual persecution that I was experiencing as I wrestled with thoughts of my identity, wondering whether I was indeed utterly deluded, to a horrid purpose ultimately.

Don’t be fooled by what they say. For that day will not come until there is a great rebellion against God and the man of lawlessnessb is revealed—the one who brings destruction.

Taking from the main body of quoted text the snippet above, we can potentially speculate (tentatively) that the man of lawlessness being the one who 'brings destruction', could be seen as he that is the architect of the COVID plandemic & the Great Reset, Herr Schwab. It's perhaps a bit simplistic to name him as the figurehead of the entire conspiracy, but potentially the man of lawlessness could be one of the prime movers previously in the background of their shenanigans - or it could well be that he who exalts himself (as we know he loves to play dress-up as a galactic emperor), who definitely has brought destruction (he literally wrote the book on the Great Reset), who definitely denigrates the sacred (Noah Yuval Harari's activities & statements under Herr Schwab's authority, whereby he ridicules God & claims to be better than God because he will create artificial life, something that allegedly God neglected to do, because He was somehow inadequate in having created the whole realm of Nature..)

Thankfully, there are elements of my own nature which I hope will prove ultimately to demonstrate that I am claiming what I claim from a place of humility before God, knowing that I am a man who was broken by sinful choices, who ended up needing a lot of healing & grace from God in this incarnation. I'm not a superhero with every answer & every power imaginable. I know I can turn to the very start of the above quoted scripture & find my nature reflected there..

"Dear brothers & sisters". I love my brothers & sisters. I have a deep & enduring Agape love for believers everywhere, I'm always overjoyed to see God at work in the hearts & lives of people who are humble before Him, including those not formally part of a church who have the laws of God inscribed on their hearts, tablets of flesh instead of tablets of stone. I know that God's grace, protection, love & care for Humanity extends far beyond the church, though of course the church is prepared as an everlasting companion to Him, often referred to as the Bride of Christ. I believe that as the events of these End Times progress, a great number of people will be brought into the congregation of the universal fellowship of the Holy Spirit, the church of our Lord, and I hope & pray that what I have seen of this in my dreams will come to pass, as I've had a number of dreams concerning the growth of the church, and its proper stewardship as is required.

I would also move on to state that the 'mystery of iniquity' is indeed just that - a mystery. None of us can really speculate regarding who the man of lawlessness will be, there have been many candidates whom people have pointed to in times past, but each of them came to naught, as the time wasn't at hand. I don't exactly know who this man will bec, we can only look for the signs of his coming, and map the prophecy onto the circumstances when they line up with what is presented before us. There is a problem at hand, because the man of lawlessness will be a liar, plain & simple. He will be trying to deceive all of us, and will exalt himself entirely, completely, from the beginning. He will ultimately claim to be God. He will denigrate all things that are of God, indeed everything that people anywhere consider sacred.

I am not that person - I hold much to be sacred, and I hold the divine in the highest possible esteem. I respect the traditions of most cultures, but I know that Jesus Christ is above all, in all & through all. As the second person of the Godhead, in Him we live, move & have our being. He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. I know too that He is the Alpha & Omega, the beginning & the end, the first & the last. He is the Great I AM, He is Wonderful Counsellor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

I can only appeal to your grace as you seek inspiration from the LORD to test my heart. There is nothing I can say by way of the use of words that can prove the validity of what I have expressed throughout this thread. I testify that personally, I am not the man of lawlessness, but I can only appeal to Heaven to validate this, so I pray in Jesus' name that insight will be swift & clear, leaving no room for doubt.

I hope this will suffice as an answer for the time being, though I'm aware that I've barely scratched the surface, and I look forward to a DM exchange to continue the discussion, thanks for the offer.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

I can see you are hurt by the very suggestion that God is good, loves you, and has a plan for your life.

I can only implore you to trust in Him, just reach out & ask Him to prove Himself to you - He responds to such enquiries from people who have not yet had a direct encounter with Him.

God is not a tool of suppression of the people - that is Communist propaganda which has bled over into the modern smorgasboard of online propaganda derived from the New Age false religiosity which exalts itself over & above a true revelation of God through Christ Jesus.

If you call on the Lord, He will appear before you, and you will be saved.
Trust Him, wait for Him, find the peace that passes earthly understanding.

Brother, sister, you clearly need that revelation.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Hello - just want to let you know that I'm still following along, still a 'believer'...

You've written some truly inspiring posts in this thread - I'm responding to this particular post only because I love the story of Gideon!
(Years ago, I was able to use Gideon's method (metaphorically) of "putting a fleece before the Lord" to receive guidance in making decisions.)

You're in my prayers (as is the whole world), and I do hope that 'someday' we will meet, even if only on 'the other side'.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

It is well known that people will use this false logic ~ "there can be no goodness without evil against which it can be contrasted" when describing their reasoning as to why there is no way that God is good, that the Cosmos could ever be enjoyable, if there were no evil to act as the bitterness which makes the sweet even sweeter.

It's an understandable error, but it is error nonetheless. Scripture reproves it in many instances.

In several of my visionary dreams, I have encountered Heaven, visited there, been spoken to by the Lord, by angels, and so on. What I can tell you is that there is NO NEED FOR EVIL in order to experience goodness. The wonder of Heaven is that you can experience all pleasure as being relative to a baseline of peace which passes understanding. Peace, comfort, a sense of grace. These things form the surface against which greater pleasures are measured - but you never lose the baseline. The baseline is where you return to after the experience of greater joys that you have been experiencing at a particular moment within the Heavens.

It is as though when we ascend to the Heavens, we pass through a filter which takes away our fallen, sinful nature, the very inclination to do anything against the will of God. Under such circumstances, to rebel would require an act of monumental focusing of the will. Such as Lucifer would have needed to drum up in order to even conceive of the concept of rebellion. Believe me, it is antithetical to the ordinary state of heavenly consciousness that one might seek to rebel - it would be an aberration, and indeed it was. Evil was an act of will, which infected the Cosmos with darkness, which even now we are contending with.

You do not need evil in order to experience the good.

You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

Psalm 16: 11

I leave you with this indication of what God's peace amounts to, and how we should guard our thoughts against ideas involving rebellion & futile sinful endeavour:

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think on these things..

Phillipians 4: 7

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Thank you LostGirl, I appreciate your comments. I can say with all humility that God is the enabler of my hand & mind, so any praiseworthiness which comes from what I have written belongs to Him, as the giver of the mind & the hand. He is my constant inspiration, I seek Him daily, and Hallelujah! ~ He answers frequently, keeping watch over me, whispering to my heart as I sleep & dream my way into the future.

The fact that you are still following along, after my first faltering steps to seek to reveal the issues I have dealt with concerning identity, destiny, etc, means a great deal to me, I truly appreciate it. Thank you for being here, thank you for your prayers, thank you for bearing witness to God's plans as they unfold.

I hope & trust that in the final analysis, He will say to each of us "Well done, good & faithful servant.."
And I look forward to meeting you on that day, if not before!

God bless,

FITO.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 08:53 PM
link   

People that use the logic "there can be no goodness without evil against which it can be contrasted" are talking about, whether they know it or not, the dualistic nature of mind. Higher spiritual states in which bliss arises can only be achieved when one drops the limitations of that mind. I suspect that is the filter ("we pass through a filter which takes away our fallen, sinful nature") of which you speak.

The nature of higher spiritual state is described as "love" in the book "Mirrors Of Simple Souls" written by Christian Mystic "Marguerite Porete". If you have experienced true bliss, I imagine that book will resonate with you, as it did for me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join