It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The USA real estate market is in many places on a 100 percent get the hell out of here

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
I’m a Florida real estate agent, single family homes sales are down 38.7% as of last week. Thanx Democrats!! FJB

thanks I wonder how the market is in Flordia

what part of florida are you in?

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
a reply to: musicismagic

I lived in Riato in the 80s it was getting bad then, and I left, but when I visited friends in the 90s every window was covered with black bars, street shootings etc. Very glad I left when I did, but I can imagine its much worse.

I'm just going to say this out loud, but its a black area now, and blacks even though are only 13% of the population, they commit over 50% of the total murders. So, sorry, I'm not prejudice, but they have earned our fear, and mistrust. and where they take over, the crime skyrockets.

It is what it is, truth is the truth. When they decide to be better humans we will see them differently. I pray I never have a break down in a black neighborhood.

we moved to Rialto next to the golf course. 5 minute walk actually, the house now is on the market for $510,000.00 unreal, we paid 69 grand for it.
Here in japan we had our house built for 300 grand. after moving in the houses always lose 100 grand. Just the way it is here on new homes.
In the countryside, the govt pays one to buy a vacant house if they have children. There are thousands of vacant homes now in Japan. I was out touring Japan and I saw complete school buildings closed due to no students. Terrible here.

Oh, do you remember Team Realty next to KFC? I was a broker there.
edit on 1200000053032022-12-25T20:03:53-06:00035312pm8 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

Yup. A few houses in our neighborhood of PSL are nearing 60 DOM. A few months ago they were barely hitting 60 minutes. Really slowing down with these interest rates.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey

Same in NJ - the illegals are getting free rent every month, in the thousands.
Are you all aware that they are also getting thousands in cash every month, to do with as they please (hair, nails, designer clothing, etc.)?
Plus they get thousands on their food stamp cards.
And they are given brand new furniture with their free apartment, courtesy of our government.
Wish we could live like that!

I wish there was a country I could illegally migrate to to get that kind of living. I think I would move there if I could get all that...but since I live in the USA and no other country would offer that to me, I am just stuck here shoveling and plowing my own snow and buying my own furniture and food. I wear designer clothes, designed and made by someone in China or some other cheap country.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
So since these are "undocumented citizens", what's to prevent actual citizens from also claiming to be undocumented citizens and collecting this handout to pay their documented counterpart rent?

I've got a "spare unit" in my basement I could rent out to a family of "undocumented citizens" that happen to also be my family, if it would pay the mortgage- and we'd get to eat out of their fridge, too.

I'm sorry to tell you but you've no chance of becoming an undocumented citizen because you've been documented since the day you were born.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 06:52 AM
link   
In reply to all those people renting a house, a very good bit of advice:- sell it! Oh OK, you might, I say might, get a good tenant but they are very few and far between. you only need one bad tenant and when you eventually get then out you've go to spend all the rental money you've made over a number of years to get it habitable for the next tenants.
The ONLY way in the rental property market to make it pay (except if your a rental agent, they're actually parasites)is to have at least 10 properties so the rental from the others covers your loss on a bad tenant.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maxmars
Well, I hate to just blurt it out but...

They think they are "buying votes" (while tax-payers foot the bill.)

I can't wait to see how that might work out; votes are not guaranteed (unless you control their vote.)

Less about buying votes and more about replenishing the population with people that will listen to their masters (IE government handlers that are paying for them to live) once all the people that were dumb enough to take the vaccine are all gone in the next couple years. IMO

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: HUBE007

I'm just praying that once here, they will see that their 'gratitude' should be to the nation - and not 'the party.'

But hey, I know that's just a fantasy.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed

originally posted by: lordcomac
So since these are "undocumented citizens", what's to prevent actual citizens from also claiming to be undocumented citizens and collecting this handout to pay their documented counterpart rent?

I've got a "spare unit" in my basement I could rent out to a family of "undocumented citizens" that happen to also be my family, if it would pay the mortgage- and we'd get to eat out of their fridge, too.

I'm sorry to tell you but you've no chance of becoming an undocumented citizen because you've been documented since the day you were born.

No, no- you missed my point. I'm not saying I could become an undocumented citizen, I'm saying I could create one out of thin air.

If we are allowed to have undocumented citizens hanging out and getting a free ride, how are they keeping track of who has and hasn't gotten their free rent money? they're undocumented afterall, and nobody is keeping tabs on how many more come in every single day. I'll just put on a hat and some spray tan, go buy some brand new clothes (since they're all wearing clothes nicer than anything I own) and get a hat... claim I've got no ID and boom.

I'd gladly rent my house out to senior LordComacio and his wife, the undocumented citizens living in my home. Send their rent checks to LordComac, and send their food stamp cards to his address because thats where these hypothetical undocumented citizens live. there's, uhhhh six of them, and three of them are pregnant. They're big on home births though so no need to get the hospital system involved- just start sending the rent money and cost of living checks for the nine of them. Oh and one of them has a car payment- just throw that on uncle sams tab, too.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Yikes... you realize you just ruined someone's scam.

(PS - don't forget one of them applied for a Pell Grant.)

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ncsky

My advice would be to grab it with both hands and quick , back in 2007-08 house prices were going up more per week than a tradesman was earning per week i knew that could not continue and sure enough 3 months later the crash came

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I have the opposite problem where I live in a hispanic country, but I try to work my ass off for my things

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 02:58 AM
link   
It's just my personal opinion but I think that if you are interested in this theme then you may have a glance at this one and get more information on buying a condo in Benahavis right there. I know that it rather difficult to find something reliable so such services can help you a lot with everything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join