It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The USA real estate market is in many places on a 100 percent get the hell out of here

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Florida is one State that the real estate market is very inflated at the moment.
The market outside of LA, 60 miles east is now gang infested, Rialto, Colton, Fontana and a few more. Properties are now being abandon by the owners due to it is to dangerous to collect rents in the area.

Will the housing market see a normal come back. NO, THE US GOVT IS PAYING FOR ALL THE ILLEGAL UP TO 3400 DOLLARS A MONTH TO RENT IN CHICAGO.

I feel very for the landlords that can not collect their rents these days.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Real Estate values have a lot to do with interest rates and how buyers "qualify" for loans.

High Interest Rates eventually lowers values and prices so Borrowers can "quality" for high payments šŸ˜Ž

It's like Duncan YoYos and spinning tops šŸ˜Ž

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Same in NJ - the illegals are getting free rent every month, in the thousands.
Are you all aware that they are also getting thousands in cash every month, to do with as they please (hair, nails, designer clothing, etc.)?
Plus they get thousands on their food stamp cards.
And they are given brand new furniture with their free apartment, courtesy of our government.
Wish we could live like that!

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: RonnieJersey

If I identify as a visiting, erm... invading off world alien, can I sign up for these benefits?

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I just so happen to be a landlord. Not a big one, i only own one house that i rent out, But the property values are increasing so fast that it scares me. Everyone is priced out of owning a home now unless you have a really good job or are a retired baby boomer. So is that it then? just price the next generation out of home ownership and expect nothing bad will come of it? Boy oh boy do they have another thing coming...

Anyway, this topic gets me so flustered i tend to go off on a tangent rant. So the house i own is not in a very good part of town, just 2 years ago it was barely worth $30,000, And the other day i got a letter in the mail from some real estate investment firm offering me $100K for it... It's not worth that much money. But in my shoes i have to consider the offer. How long will this inflated market last? it's clearly not sustainable. Part of me wants to sell now and just stick the money in the bank until i find something else, the other part of me says just keep renting the house because it's gauranteed income and a nice safety net. That's the delimma i face. If i sell, i can't find much else for $100k. and if i keep it i have to pay the taxes and keep the place up and fix stuff that breaks. I wish i could forsee what the market will do.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Well, I hate to just blurt it out but...

They think they are "buying votes" (while tax-payers foot the bill.)

I can't wait to see how that might work out; votes are not guaranteed (unless you control their vote.)

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
a reply to: RonnieJersey

If I identify as a visiting, erm... invading off world alien, can I sign up for these benefits?

Well you cannot speak English, be fleeing something or other, be uneducated and have no skills.
In that case, Yes!

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maxmars
Well, I hate to just blurt it out but...

They think they are "buying votes" (while tax-payers foot the bill.)

I can't wait to see how that might work out; votes are not guaranteed (unless you control their vote.)

Of course that is what they are busy doing -
And of course any party which is paying for your life and existence here, will get your vote, Guaranteed!

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ncsky

Just my opinion that the housing market cannot possibly keep going as it is, in NJ houses are selling for astronomical amounts, in guaranteed flood zones on rivers.
The next big hurricane / flood will see thousands fleeing and abandoning those properties, that's all it's going to take.
One of the real problems is the masses of undocumented flooding our borders, being parked in different states, and taking up our housing.
I see it happening right here in my neighborhood.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   
So since these are "undocumented citizens", what's to prevent actual citizens from also claiming to be undocumented citizens and collecting this handout to pay their documented counterpart rent?

I've got a "spare unit" in my basement I could rent out to a family of "undocumented citizens" that happen to also be my family, if it would pay the mortgage- and we'd get to eat out of their fridge, too.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Things have cooled off here. We used to get offers, sometimes two or three a month, for our broken down old house. We don't anymore.

I told my husband finally to tell them the rate was $300K, as is, and if someone was dumb enough to take it, we'd go. I didn't expect any of them to seriously bite on that, but if someone did, that was the right amount to buy us out.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Maybe I should renounce my US citizenship then enter illegally to get all these benefits.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
Maybe I should renounce my US citizenship then enter illegally to get all these benefits.

The way it used to work in Kansas was that social services assigned aid based on kids who citizens while parents were not. *Parents* don't get aid; kids born here do. And by law, bureaucrats can't ask about income from non-citizen parents, so one or both parents work and get paid tax free in cash under the table while the kids rake in the benefits as though there is no other cash flow.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   

This is ironic because I was living with my stepdads brother after he had passed away in their mothers old house. She had passed away even earlier and there was still 10k owed on it. It was in a bit of limbo as it was almost paid off but her will wasn't the best and it was still in her name a decade after she died.

It was a 2 bedroom without central air, built in the 1940s or 1950s. The yard was overrun with trees, you couldnt see the house from the street. It was falling apart inside, the plumbing beneath the house was busted, we had to fill up buckets of water to use for bathing, clothes, and dishes. The cieling in the living room had caved in, and the roofing needing to be completely replaced too. Step uncle, what can I even call him, only made $700/mo on disability and should be considered mentally disabled but its for a bummed leg in Operation Desert Storm from delivering mail in Saudi Arabia to GIs.

5 years after my stepdad passed away, they finally foreclosed the property and someone paid an astronomical price at an auction for it. We moved into an apartment nearby, but here's the kicker. The law said they had to send him the extra money from the sale, so a few months after we moved, a judge signed off on a check for $58,000 and it was sent to him. I only asked for 10%, but I've barely put a dent in that.

This property was hopeless, theres no way he would've ever been able to get anything fixed, remodeled, quite a miserable living situation. They cut down all of the trees except for one. There's absolutely no way they profited from doing this, they couldnt have. It might have been cheaper just to tear the entire thing down.
edit on CST12Sun, 25 Dec 2022 12:58:06 -060000000012b2022 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

The way it used to work in Kansas was that social services assigned aid based on kids who citizens while parents were not. *Parents* don't get aid; kids born here do. And by law, bureaucrats can't ask about income from non-citizen parents, so one or both parents work and get paid tax free in cash under the table while the kids rake in the benefits as though there is no other cash flow.

Now they are getting full benefits as they step over our borders.
We are seeing it in action.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I lived in Riato in the 80s it was getting bad then, and I left, but when I visited friends in the 90s every window was covered with black bars, street shootings etc. Very glad I left when I did, but I can imagine its much worse.

I'm just going to say this out loud, but its a black area now, and blacks even though are only 13% of the population, they commit over 50% of the total murders. So, sorry, I'm not prejudice, but they have earned our fear, and mistrust. and where they take over, the crime skyrockets.

It is what it is, truth is the truth. When they decide to be better humans we will see them differently. I pray I never have a break down in a black neighborhood.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Will the housing market see a normal come back.

What should be clear to you from the info provided in your OP, but apparently isn't due to the questions you raised...

There is no such thing as the housing market.

Meaning: the market varies from location to location for many reasons, also, the very same 'market' (ie location) can be very different for different types of properties, e.g., commercial vs residential, or less expensive vs more expensive.

I don't agree the market in Florida is 'inflated', I think the prices are much higher due simply to the huge number of people who have moved and are moving there, creating a huge DEMAND for properties, both residential AND commercial.
edit on 25-12-2022 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I like your attitude.
Didn't you serve in the Navy?

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: musicismagic
Will the housing market see a normal come back.

What should be clear to you from the info provided in your OP, but apparently isn't due to the questions you raised...

There is no such thing as the housing market.

Meaning: the market varies from location to location for many reasons, also, the very same 'market' (ie location) can be very different for different types of properties, e.g., commercial vs residential, or less expensive vs more expensive.

I don't agree the market in Florida is 'inflated', I think the prices are much higher due simply to the huge number of people who have moved and are moving there, creating a huge DEMAND for properties, both residential AND commercial.

the housing market is a term we in the industry use, and it seem like you too are in the industry
it is as it is true, few properties for sale with an increase of buyers will inflate the prices
interest rates HAVE NO BAREING on people buying a home. I said buying, NOT LOOKING to buy. I bought my first home outside of Los Angeles with 12% interest . And I was happy. The house cost me $44000.00 . Now the area is gang infested and I saw on the real estate page the house has all gang graffetti on it . Life changes .So does the real estate market. I also was a California real estate broker.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Iā€™m a Florida real estate agent, single family homes sales are down 38.7% as of last week. Thanx Democrats!! FJB

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join