It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yo America. Look what your wan just said. Oh my.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Came across this a minute ago.
It does not look like a mistake.
This is plain and simple to understand.
People of all walks of life let things slip when they talk sometimes.

Am i wrong here? Do youz already know about this?

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

I just hope those who voted for this corrupt, tyrannical regime are the first to get what is coming.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I don't understand modern day English. WTF was just said?

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

They (government) are looking at ways to prevent people from exercising their fundamental rights.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

They (government) are looking at ways to prevent people from exercising their fundamental rights.

Is that our Natural Right of Self-Awareness of good and wrong or the fundamental supposebly rights that the politicians can give and take away from us ?

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 05:29 AM
link   
You're on the right track.

Perhaps the political cabal (the true prostitutes) have been told to 'rattle' the sensibilities of the people most likely to say "WTF did you just say?" They are tempering the 'fire' of the attentive. Trying to evoke a response... perhaps even in social media... surely in the 'traditional' press.

OR

It was a thespian flub. She 'memorizes' her words, and wasn't attentive to her 'phrase' use. She might not have even been "listening to herself" as she gave her performance. She moved smoothly from the utterance into the next part of the show (which 'must go on.')

Makes me question if either of these possibilities is too far off the mark. Maybe something in between?

(post by musicismagic removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   

I am sorry to have given you that impression. I don't mean to be irritating or abusive. Don't hesitate to let me know if you feel like I'm getting that way.

I really mean it when I say, I don't want to trash posts, yours or anyone else's. (And you might like to know, I wasn't always a moderator, and I have had my posts zapped too.)

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maxmars

I am sorry to have given you that impression. I don't mean to be irritating or abusive. Don't hesitate to let me know if you feel like I'm getting that way.

I really mean it when I say, I don't want to trash posts, yours or anyone else's. (And you might like to know, I wasn't always a moderator, and I have had my posts zapped too.)

Its a small world. Kindness goes a long way with an understanding heart. Now I know you have one. I do post some stuff that really is off the wall crap, but at times I post, the mirror of truth is speaking. Hope you understand.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Well she came right out and said it -
I've believed it for the past 2 years, now we all know it!

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I try to be unbias in my approach to most topics, and I definitely don't side with the Democrats' methods, how ever I believe that it was an incorrect/misspoken word that may be the confusion.

Q Has he had any specific conversations with senators about this legislation, about a rules change in the past couple of weeks?

MS. PSAKI: We’re in regular touch at a range of levels with senators. I’m not going to detail those further.

Q And then, the last question: Any response to a recent statement from Senator Sinema’s office indicating she would not be in favor of changing the rules and dealing with these two pieces of legislation?

MS. PSAKI: Look, I think that everyone is going to have to take a hard look at where they want to be at this moment in history, as we’re looking at efforts across the country to prevent people from being able to exercise their fundamental rights.

Press Briefing

I may be thinking wishfully, but if the last sentence was changed to "we're looking at efforts across the country that prevent people..." it would line up with their vocally embraced mantras of fighting for the little guy- minorities.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   
She was referring to the Republicans trying to create voting reform legislation thus "denying people their fundamental rights" by not allowing mass mailing of ballots.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Look what your wan just said

I'd be concerned, but .. the hell is a "wan"?

Just use real words please, and stop pulling slangs from anuses. It generates less confusion & writing off.
edit on 12/25/2022 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
She was referring to the Republicans trying to create voting reform legislation thus "denying people their fundamental rights" by not allowing mass mailing of ballots.

Aw man, it took this long for someone to actually explain what the 20 second clip meant.

She isnt even the spokeswoman anymore for the white house is she?

This dude (author of the video) dug up some super short clip without context to get reactions on whatever platform. The extra sad part is, it made its way to ATS and people reacted to it here without even thinking about it.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I'm always skeptical of these short clips without hearing the full context. While what she said was bad enough it's not nearly what this guy is implying.

edit on 12 25 2022 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   

The exact verbatim phrasing is "at this moment in history as we're looking at efforts across the country to uh to prevent people from being able to exercise their fundamental rights"

Just love the way she fumbled a bit before finishing the sentence, it takes incredible mettle to stand at the podium and say that sentence without any hesitation. And now we see why she resigned her position. One doesn't simply go to bed and dream soft cozy dreams about their career and legacy after she just sold her principles on national TV.

originally posted by: Nyiah

Look what your wan just said

Just use real words please, and stop pulling slangs from anuses. It generates less confusion & writing off.

wan
adjective
ˈwän

1. a: suggestive of poor health : SICKLY, PALLID
b: lacking vitality : FEEBLE

www.merriam-webster.com...

[snipped]

edit on 25-12-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Dec 25 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

at this moment in history as we're looking at efforts across the country to uh to prevent people from being able to exercise their fundamental right

Yeah , imagine that .
Dead folks can't vote .
Criminals can't vote.
Illegal aliens can't vote.

The majority of the Democratic voter base .

edit on 12/25/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   

edit on 25-12-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

As was already posted, she's sickly pale looking. Feeble.

Just because you havn't come across a word before, its slang from my anus?

Bwahaha haha hahaaa, jayzus if i dont laugh i'd probably get banned.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join