It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11 years. . .

page: 1

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Hi folk, family, friends, and others.

I'm at 11 years on this site. I've not posted a huge amount over the last 6 years years or so, mostly because a young family and life obligations.
I appreciate everything on this site, and the mods who do their best for us interesting free thinkers.

It was an interesting time to join, on Christmas eve, but also the best time.

I just want to take the time to wish everyone a happy holiday season, and for many good years to come. I wish the owners success with this website, and general good will to all on this site.
Even if we disagree, I want to hear your opinion and have it challenge my own. It's only through all of us having an opinion that we get the best results and Ideas.

Just remember the best member is: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

Happy ATS anniversary!!!

And a very Merry Christmas, and a better new Year

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Shouldn't that be 12 years ?
Or did I flunk math for today ?

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Do not believe everything you read. I signed up on the 24th.
But you are correct, it was 12 years ago. I guess between 3 kids, I cannot remember the exact year, even with it staring me in the face.

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Shouldn't that be 12 years ?
Or did I flunk math for today ?

Oh oh...do my math next!!!

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Congratulations you made it here a long time, i see on your location bar your from California, you should keep that πŸ’© to yourself.

Oh and my manners I am sorry, Merry Christmas πŸŽ„
edit on bSun, 25 Dec 2022 00:49:59 -060020223112America/ChicagoSun, 25 Dec 2022 00:49:59 -060012am12 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Big Congrats for sticking around for 11 years... looking forward to your next 11 years with us!

(an ATS 17 year Survivor)
Johnny

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme
a reply to: Gothmog

Do not believe everything you read. I signed up on the 24th.
But you are correct, it was 12 years ago. I guess between 3 kids, I cannot remember the exact year, even with it staring me in the face.

Well , did I flunk ?
Congratulations on 11(12?)

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Happy anniversary and Merry Christmas!

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Hi folk, family, friends, and others.

I'm at 11 years on this site. I've not posted a huge amount over the last 6 years years or so, mostly because a young family and life obligations.
I appreciate everything on this site, and the mods who do their best for us interesting free thinkers.

It was an interesting time to join, on Christmas eve, but also the best time.

I just want to take the time to wish everyone a happy holiday season, and for many good years to come. I wish the owners success with this website, and general good will to all on this site.
Even if we disagree, I want to hear your opinion and have it challenge my own. It's only through all of us having an opinion that we get the best results and Ideas.

Just remember the best member is: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well said and Merry Christmas, If I didn't know how much I enjoyed ATS I found out earlier this year. COVID, war, Trump/Biden, cancel culture, etc. was a breeze to deal with. The only challenge I had was the disappearance and temporary shutdown of ATS

Love the discussions here mostly, but the home remedies. the recipes and recommendations are what Id really miss. Well that and the people.

Speaking of where did FCD end up haven't seen a post in a while...

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

That's a great question, FCD and I have not crossed paths in a bit, although I always thought their posts well written. We gain and lose folk on the internet. Is what it is.

A merry Christmas to you and yours and anyone else that is reading this (or other holiday as celebrated).

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I checked and looks like FCD's last post was in the thread about him having some PC troubles, wondering if he screwed it up or something.

Merry happy Christmas holidays everyone

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

Congratulations you made it here a long time, i see on your location bar your from California, you should keep that πŸ’© to yourself.

Oh and my manners I am sorry, Merry Christmas πŸŽ„

You want us Californians who are not part of the herd mentality to hide it? I think that might be worse. But I look foreword to what you think. (Not that I have not seen your opinions many times).

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   

That's a great question, FCD and I have not crossed paths in a bit, although I always thought their posts well written. We gain and lose folk on the internet. Is what it is.

A merry Christmas to you and yours and anyone else that is reading this (or other holiday as celebrated).

No worries just a comment, you see posters for years and then they disappear, it's human nature to wonder.

Generally,

I would pose there is a difference between losing members for something in thier personal lives to losing members because of something ATS-related.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Congratulations! Recently passed 18 years. I don’t post often, but I browse every day. I try to avoid any of the political posts, but I love the rest. Hope this place is here for a long time.

top topics

join