It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multi-Symptom Inflammation Syndrome (MIS-A): What COVID is Really About

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 11:09 PM
link   
It took a few years, but, my curiosity is satisfied regarding why all the COVID hype, concerns, measures, etc.

That reason is Multi-Symptom Inflammatory Disease, or MIS-A.

The “A” is for “Adult”.

I have said since at least April 2020 that COVID is one of three things, at a high-level:
1. A massive hoax to oust Trump and usher in a whole lot of societal control.
2. A much more serious illness that we can’t (or don’t want to) tell people about as the panic would be material.
3. Some combination of 1 & 2.

I am also firmly in the camp that COVID was man-made.

The data for years didn’t make sense to justify all that went on for a respiratory virus or “bad flu”. Still doesn’t make sense if this is a respiratory virus and a bad flu.

So, logic brings me back to points 1 & 2 above. I expected 1 would be a bi-product of 2. But, 2 - this is a much different health issue than we have been told - is something I have felt is the case for a very long time.

Now, I have a sense I have found that “something”.

Here is MIS-A as described by the CDC:

Multisystem inflammatory syndrome (MIS) is a rare but serious condition associated with COVID-19 in which different body parts become inflamed, including the heart, lungs, kidneys, brain, skin, eyes, or gastrointestinal organs. MIS can affect children (MIS-C) and adults (MIS-A).
MIS-C case definition includes people who are younger than 21 years old, and MIS-A case definition includes people who are 21 years and older.
Based on what we know now, the best way to prevent MIS-C or MIS-A is to take actions to protect yourself from getting COVID-19, including COVID-19 vaccination for people 12 and older.

www.cdc.gov...

From the same link:

What CDC is doing about MIS
CDC has a dedicated team investigating MIS-C and MIS-A to learn more about these conditions and communicate information quickly to patients, healthcare providers, and parents and caregivers, as well as to state, local, and territorial health departments. The team is working with U.S. and international scientists, healthcare providers, and other partners to learn more about MIS. They are learning about how often it happens and who is likely to get this condition, and providing guidance to patients, parents and caregivers, and healthcare providers.

There are other links to follow on the CDC site regarding MIS-A and C.

Apparently, people who contract COVID can develop MIS-A or C approximately 4-6 weeks after they had COVID. Symptoms can vary wildly, and many different organs can be attacked with what amounts to severe inflammation that may or may not be treatable with corticosteroids. Specially, the heart, liver, kidneys, etc. Can be ravaged by MIS-A.

This is the real thread from COVID. Not the flu. MIS-A.

I can’t find the link (poor excuse, but I can’t) with a news article from 2020 when MIS-A was first identified. Basically, the doc couldn’t figure out why patients had so many issues from COVID and they were so inflamed (recall intubation due to throat closure - e.g. inflammation) that standard “viral” treatments didn’t help. Why? The doc lamented that we might be treating COVID wrong and that it’s an “inflammatory disease”.

That was 2020.

From my personal vax experience, as well as watching those around me, inflammation is 100% a huge component of COVID. It is also why older folks had less trouble with the vaccine - they already have higher inflammation markers in old age, naturally.

Starting 1/1/23, the CDC is enacting protocols to track incidents of MIS-A:

The Council of State and Territorial Epidemiologists (CSTE) and CDC have developed a new CSTE/CDC MIS-C surveillance case definition, corresponding case report form

[441 KB, 3 pages], and case report form guidance document

[329 KB, 10 pages] to be used starting January 1, 2023. MIS-C cases with illness onset before January 1, 2023, but reported after January 1, 2023, will be assigned using the 2020 CDC MIS-C case definition but reported using the new case report form. An interim case reporting guidance document

[181 KB, 4 pages] will be provided for these cases. After January 1, 2023, CDC MIS-C webpages will be updated.

That’s just an interesting point, but, it shows that this “COVID side effect” is the actual problem and we’re just now pivoting towards formalizing that.

So, I suspect SARS-covid-2 is the respiratory virus that’s highly transmissible and passes this contrived virus along. Some people succumb to the “flu” or respiratory aspect of the virus. Others recover. Some of those people then go on to develop MIS-A/C which, in some cases, produces the massive inflammatory response that kills someone not from COVID, but, from MIS-A/C. This might be corroborated by the “cytokine storm” phenomenon in COVID patients - some folks got COVID and went straight to MIS-A/C which infected - and that’s a “COVID death”.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 11:11 PM
link   
So what about the jabs?

Well, that’s the dirty secret. The “vaccines” were to trigger your bodies immune response to COVID. For some of us, that immune response cause what? Inflammation! Myocarditis, anyone? Autoimmune issues? Those are in fact vaccine injuries, in my estimation - the vaccine triggered a major immune response/cytokine storm that caused massive inflammation because it made the body react as though it had COVID. And COVID is the carrier of MIS-A. So, if you got the shot, I bet you’d develop some protection against MIS-A, not the “flu” aspect of the virus - which is why people still transmit and get COVID regardless of vaccination status. It was never about the respiratory illness in the first place.

This is why we didn’t talk about “herd immunity” because there is no “herd immunity” from MIS-A. The “immunity” or “natural immunity” is a thing, but only for the SARS-COVID-2 aspect… not the MIS-A component.

Why? Because we don’t know what actually causes MIS-A (allegedly), why it attacks different people, differently, and why it materially amplifies “pre-existing health conditions” or kills people with “no known underlying health conditions” - MIS-A exacerbates medical problems. Some of those problems are fatal - some are not.

So, this entire time we’ve been told it’s a coronavirus and thinking people have said “that’s BS we’re doing all of this because of the flu” and they are RIGHT!

But, what they weren’t told is the “flu” isn’t the issue.

The issue is MIS-A, we don’t have a cure for it, it impacts some populations more than others, it materially impacts and aggravates underlying health conditions, explains the Chinese lockdowns, and more.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 11:11 PM
link   
We now have people who are getting repeat COVID infections, which only strains the immune system, and will potentially add to the MIS-A cases.

How do you beat it?

For me, I have been attacking inflammation aggressively with a natural supplement routine, moved to a plant-based diet, stretch daily/do yoga, lost weight, and mediate. Do anything you can to get inflammation out of your body.

I also take antihistamine daily to keep my immune response managed.

I wanted to share this as I personally am sold this is the real story - we have a circulating COVID virus that, in a number of people, creates mild to deadly MIS-A after COVID infection, for which the underlying cause is unknown, untreatable, and the effects are everything from nothing to debilitating to deadly.

Had we been told MIS-A was the virus and its air born, we would have freaked out. That’s exactly what it is, in severe cases.

Lastly, recall how “minorities” received preference for the vax? Turns out, MIS-A impacts the African American, Hispanic, and Asian communities disproportionately (also found in my link above). We weren’t trying to be racist, we knew the real problem with COVID and tried to help those who were at highest risk first - the elderly (existing health conditions) and minorities (more predisposed).

Final note… MIS-A deaths are not “COVID deaths” but rather “deaths with COVID antibodies present”. Who was counting MIS-A deaths for the last two years? Nobody. It was all COVID deaths. We had COVID death counts that weren’t all that dramatic - worse than the flu but the flu went away for a few years more or less. So how many COVID deaths were MIS-A deaths (all of them?) and how many MIS-A deaths were counted alone as MIS-A deaths if MIS-A is a “side effect” of COVID?

At least everyone was right - those that said F the vax, masks don’t make a difference, etc. are 100% because they’re talking about the COVID aspect (flu) and none of those things do squat.

Those who got the jab were right because it minimizes the symptoms of MIS-A by artificially raising your inflammation levels (the “immune response”) so MIS-A wouldn’t impact you as badly (but some had other vaccine impacts from the immune response).

But, ultimately, each group all got exposed to MIS-A and only time and a better understanding of MIS-A will tell if either path made a difference at all.

At least when Biden declared the pandemic “over” he was kind of right - everyone has been exposed to COVID, and thus MIS-A as well - so the COVID aspect of the pandemic is likely kind of behind us.

We’ll see what MIS-A brings us in the future.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks

"MIS is believed to be significantly less common in adults, with only 221 cases identified worldwide in persons aged 19 years and older in a 2021 review."

www.acpjournals.org...

221 people in the entire world out of hundreds of millions of cases. You might want to rethink your hypothesis.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 11:41 PM
link   
That's interesting. It made me think about HIV/AIDS and how long it took to understand it and come up with effective treatments.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

"MIS is believed to be significantly less common in adults, with only 221 cases identified worldwide in persons aged 19 years and older in a 2021 review."

www.acpjournals.org...

221 people in the entire world out of hundreds of millions of cases. You might want to rethink your hypothesis.

I saw that.

That number could be misleading for a few reasons:

1. Depends on what criteria were used to count the deaths.
2. Overlap in COVID deaths and MIS-A deaths.
3. Uptick in “all cause mortality” that doesn’t seem to have an attributable cause (which now could be attributed to MIS-A).

Lots of other ways to slice and dice it.

Also, I wouldn’t expect to see “100mm deaths globally” in this category… why would you make a production out of a flu virus that isn’t just a flu virus only to not fudge the numbers on what it really is?

I’m just a guy on the internet, so take it for that. But, this is the only explanation I can find (MIS-A is the issue) that ties everything from the vaccines to Chinese lockdowns together and have it all make perfectly good sense.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 04:58 AM
link   
My thoughts...

Covid was released to get people vaccinated.
The vaccination however is not for covid.
Chinese Air travel is now off the charts as China's lockdown measures are finally easing.
A new virus has been released to coincide with China's airport's and travel opening back up for them to spread around the world.
The vaccinated will be okay with this new virus, the unvaccinated will die in massive numbers.
Moving forward, if folks don't vaccinate every 6 months, they will get sick and die.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Well this would explain a lot about my health over the last 2 years.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 06:01 AM
link   

4. Depopulation

It’s happening.

Maybe not at such a fast rate. As much as can be done without people noticing. Next 4 years will be telling.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: GenerationGap

I think it’s the opposite bud. I see vacc constantly getting sick over and over again. Probably from immune deficiency.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 06:06 AM
link   

It seemed that at times early on, Covid was part of the vaccine. Senior wards with no Covid were having outbreaks following the senior homes getting vaccinated. I also witnessed many aquaintances get it following vaccination.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

PM for you.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

It does appear that there may be some merit to that assertion...

The numbers were stark when Israel was one of the only countries on the planet that seemed to be accurately recording and reporting infections and deaths. There were charts put out by their health agency, whatever it's called, that showed a big spike in infections, hospitalizations, and deaths early during the pandemic, and then it dropped to almost nothing 2nd q of 21. Then the big push for vaccination began in q3, and immediately, infections, hospitalizations, and deaths began to climb to levels that were right up there with the worst of the initial pandemic numbers.

I have screen shots, but still cannot figure out how to post pics on this site.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner
Well this would explain a lot about my health over the last 2 years.

It explains a lot about my own issues, too.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Several doctors have claimed that Covid is not a respiratory illness, it is an inflammatory illness. That is why early treatment was so vital and so needed.

The virus had 4 different mechanisms of action, in other words, it could attack the body through 4 different cellular pathways that made it an engineering marvel. Ace-2, GRP-78, Furyn cleavage, and CD-147 cells are all susceptible to the original variant. No naturally occurring virus in history has ever had such a broad range of ways to attack human anatomy.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   

If you haven't added NAC to your anti-inflammatory regimen, do so immediately.

It's cheap, and highly effective. I use it regularly, and the majority of my age related aches and pains are non-existent when I stay on it.

www.nutrivitashop.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat

4. Depopulation

It’s happening.

Maybe not at such a fast rate. As much as can be done without people noticing. Next 4 years will be telling.

I don’t know that we’re wholesale trying to kill people. Maybe some demographics (seniors/minorities) are more targeted, but, it would have to be those folks because a huge risk of a depopulation effort is you kill off the very people you need left - the target is people who have a higher probability of being a “drain” on the system.

The MIS-A angle explains why corporate America had all their leadership get jabbed. It wasn’t to kill them off, it was to protect them from the MIS-A component of the virus.

I think we need to prepare ourselves to deal with a LOT of death in the next 12-18 months.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I have said since at least April 2020 that COVID is one of three things, at a high-level:

1. A massive hoax to oust Trump and usher in a whole lot of societal control.
2. A much more serious illness that we can’t (or don’t want to) tell people about as the panic would be material.
3. Some combination of 1 & 2.

1) Given that covid is global, and that it badly effected countries like Israel and the UK which were staunch Trump allies, as well as countries like China, Russia and Iran which would have loved to see America rather than Trump, the idea that it's an anti-Trump hoax makes absolutely no sense.

In fact, the very idea that Israel and Iran would both cooperate on this to bring down Trump rather than using it to bring down each other isn't even worth contemplating.

Yes, lots of people hated Trumps, but 100 percent not enough to cripple their own economies, and 100 percent not enough to cooperate with their sworn enemies.

If covid were a hoax, how are they hoaxing people like me who aren't in on the hoax but who find the same data as the people who are presumably in on it?

2) If it were more serious than authorities were letting on wouldn't we be knee deep in dead by now?

People on this forum spent the last 2 or so years faking or cherry picking data to make it seem like lots more people were dead, if Covid really were more deadly then surely the hoaxers would use the real data?

3) The idea that this is about control goes somewhat off the rails when you take into account the fact that so many world governments didn't want to lock down and reversed the lockdown as soon as the could. Brazil and the UK for example. They locked down so late that it didn't really make a difference, and the unlocked for things like national holidays which exasperated problems. Check the sources in my signature, you can literally track when they unlock because there is a big boost in covid cases a little while later. The Johnson administration is infamous for publicly stating that they wanted to do as little as possible and to leave as much as possible up to the common sense of the people. They were actually forced to bring in tighter regulations because of a grass roots demand.

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Could be, my MD told me to stop taking baby aspirin because I had a stress induced ulcer. When COVID research showed that inflammation was an issue, I clearly remember that, I started taking the baby aspirin again. (the stress is over) I will now continue taking it. I also remember that it was once said with vigor that if aspirin were invented today that it would be a prescription drug. Notice the push to discount aspirin as worthless lately? I think I recall some who were discounted saying that aspirin with zinc was the best thing one could take for COVID. www.uspharmacist.com... answers.childrenshospital.org... Hmmmm

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaxxAction

Several doctors have claimed that Covid is not a respiratory illness, it is an inflammatory illness. That is why early treatment was so vital and so needed.

The virus had 4 different mechanisms of action, in other words, it could attack the body through 4 different cellular pathways that made it an engineering marvel. Ace-2, GRP-78, Furyn cleavage, and CD-147 cells are all susceptible to the original variant. No naturally occurring virus in history has ever had such a broad range of ways to attack human anatomy.

Except that this isn't true, it's a normal function of the coronavirus family.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join