It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Definitive 9.11 Pentagon EVIDENCE.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Quite an Operation it indeed was, on 9/11.

All of 9/11 was mainly intended, to get to all the Planners their death sentences-evidence materials, proving their past decennia and years of nefarious and murderous deeds, which were nearing completion and following execution during that time, in possession and still working on by the Naval ONI offices, in the Pentagon's West Wing.
And their data back-ups in floor 23 in one WTC Tower, which was already taken care of in the morning of 9/11.
And as a collateral advantage, steeling tons of gold out of the vaults in the Twin Towers their basements. And stealing and/or blowing up its bookkeeping there, and the one kept elsewhere, for instance WTC floor 23 or the ONI mainframes.

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Quite an Operation it indeed was, on 9/11.
More of it :
Especially the blasting of the long and deep, ~ 45 degrees-angled artificial damage path, inside the first floor, and part of the second floor of the Pentagon, with directional thermobaric bombs.
These thermobaric bombs their operational conditions, still kept secret for the normal public, up to even today.
Those things are the closest thing to a mini atomic bomb.
Be it the mini fission or the mini fusion type.
Use the Search function in the top right of an ATS page,
fill in : LaBTop thermobaric

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 08:25 AM
link   
More of it : ONI, the 9/11 Planners their main operational goal.

That Pentagon damage path, which the Planners really needed to be able to reach the ONI mainframes in the Naval Offices, far back inside and to the right of that last part of that damage path, was blown out, and then their Special Forces team, standing alert in the C-drive, blew that round wide inward Entrance hole in the last wall in that damage path, entered, gassed with poisonous knock-out gas, all locked up ONI personnel who were locked up in their ONI offices because of automatically locking-up door-locks, at any emergency.
Their bodies were later found, see this diagram :

files.abovetopsecret.com...
[pic]gj4f5e0332.jpg[/pic ]

And then these men started to collect the spools, CD's and Hard disks in those ONI mainframes, while another team collected all paper- or CD-saved documents they could get. It was all hauled away through the C-drive during the first "emergency declaration" when the military pushed everyone out, to the back of Washington Boulevard, for an imminent thread of an incoming second plane, which later on was supposed to have been Flight 93 on its way to Washington, and conveniently for the 9/11 Planners, came down a few km out of Shanksville, Pennsylvania.

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Another, newer ( perhaps his newest, at this moment? ), Pentagon video in David Chandler's YouTube channel (This version is a revision edited by Ken Jenkins.) , dated 8 Feb 2021 :
Title : "Seeing the Pentagon Plane (revised)", 9:12 minutes long :
www.youtube.com...

At 5:30 / 9:12, the subject of Mickey Bell's truck, which fled the impact explosion scene, seconds later, comes up, and lasts some time.
One thing which struck me, was that the measuring, to arrive at the proposed ~ 795 ft/sec, or i.o.w. ~ 542 MPH speed of the plane, were done in the original, fish-eye lens distorted, DoD frames. ( ~ signs, since depending on reasonable small measurements errors ) :
youtu.be...

1 MPH is 1.609344 Km/Hour; 542 MPH is 872.2644, ~ 872 Km/Hr.
Which is totally impossible, during and at the end of a curved detour around and North of the CITGO gas station, back to the Pentagon.
Forced by a too tall Police Station radio mast, standing beside the southern side of the Navy Annex buildings.
Which left no other option for the operator of AA77, then to curve northerly (left) over the 8 Annex buildings, and slightly dive down after the last, 8th Annex Wing, downwards to the North side of the CITGO gas station, curve back South to Washington Boulevard, pass over it just South of the two trees standing at the eastern side of that road, and impact at column 14 of the Pentagon's West Wall facade, its nose's longitudinal strongest Aluminum-beam, situated inside the whole length of its passengers floor, exactly into the rebar strengthened front of the Pentagon's first floor, and also spot-on into the West Wall's facade's rebar strengthened column 14, one of the only deep row of column pairs there.
And you really still think that was just a coincidence, not planned.?
Welcome to the Media Junkie Club. Or any Military, top-down lead.

While the GIMP software at Ken's 2021 YouTube-uploading time, was already 6 years available, to all involved with those Micky's truck calculations.
I really hope it's not a case of working towards the so dearly wanted speed results, to get former assumptions being fit by the additional proof-wanted picture. Like the case of the 5 clipped light pole tops, in a now proven false 45 degrees attack flight path for AA77.

Thus these proposed plane speeds were not calculated, as I expected to be correctly done, in the GIMP'ed frames, but in the original DoD frames. That's strange, to say the least. And yes, I know that distortion in the DoD frames is less in the center portion of the frames than towards its borders.

Thus Ken should instead use the furthest distance that Micky's truck drove between GIMP'ed frames, so, more frames.
To take advantage of the lesser distortion in the center of DoD frames, but expanding toward the DoD frames its borders and especially its corners, and then measure the greater correction, in the GIMP'ed corrected DoD video frames.
One strange effect could be, that the truck then covers a longer path on the lawn between frames. Could it be that Micky used his brakes, between frames.? Or is there indeed 1/30st of a second between frames, not 4/30st.? Then Micky drove 4 times faster.? Or 4 x slower.?
David, Ken and Wayne could answer this.
Anyone contacted them.??? I hope someone does.

Ken calculates speeds from the original DoD frames, he should have used the GIMP'ed frames, and thus should now recalculate, since especially horizontal lines, and to a less extent, vertical lines and points move, shrink or expand at a rate of 2 x to 4x in the GIMP'ed frames, compared to the original DoD frames.

Another point of attention. The GIMP'ed camera 1 video frames whose shots include the pedestal that housed camera 2 in it, show that right side pedestal still as somewhat deformed, as if leaning to the right, towards the right border of the GIMP'ed version of the video frames. That indicates i.m.h.op., that the GIMP feature to straighten out also any vertical lines, was not used to its full possibilities.

That camera 2 pedestal's GIMP'ed outline should have resulted and shown as standing fully vertical, not right leaning.
And I do not know yet, what relevance that full vertical correction does have on the then resulting plane length. I suppose plane length will turn up somewhat shorter, but not too much.

I'll have to try to locate reliable versions of both 2006 DoD videos, on my old HD's from 2006 and 2015, or on the Internet, and load each in my version of Paint or Paint 3D or Photoshop versions, and see of those will also work as pincushion correcting programs.
But first I'll try a further needed GIMP correction on a single frame picture from camera 1, to try to straighten up that camera 2 pedestal.
Do understand, that in 2015 those DoD videos from 2006, were used by David Chandler, which I and many others here and elsewhere have of course both checked. So the pictures on his website are reliable, and come from the originally handed over 9/11 videos, by the DoD in 2006.
Otherwise we will depend on ATS members and hopefully others, who have GIMP, or other usable programs at hand.

Depending seemingly also, on which downloaded version of the 2006 DoD video frames are used. Many seemingly photo-shopped fraudulent versions exist all over the Internet, since 2006.
AA77's length for.ex., expands between 2 to 4 times between versions of the DoD and GIMP'ed footage, frames and pictures, shown and used video frames or pictures on the Internet.

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 08:34 AM
link   
One of his 85 videos in his DavidChandler911 channel on YouTube :
www.youtube.com...
David and Wayne proposed in that video, made by Wayne Coste, and narrated by David, dated 8 Aug 2018, titled :
""Chapter 11: Explanation of the Evidence at the Pentagon on 9/11""
at 3:05 /18:21 minutes, an end speed, at that time, 2018, for AA77, of 750 ft/s :
youtu.be...

That's 3600 secs/hr times 750 ft/sec is 2,700,000 ft/hr.
1 foot is 0.3048 meter.
2,700,000 ft / 0.3048 = 822,960 meter/hr, / 1000 = ~ 823 Km/hr.

750 Feet covered in one second, means thus that 750 x 0.3048 is 228.6 meters, which should have been covered by that plane in one second, at such a crazy, near ground speed, in thick air.
It would take in such thick air far more power, time and flight length to ever reach such a crazy speed, where fatal material failures will occur.
Which crazy near-ground speed can only be compared to a plane at 10 Km high, at the same speed flying, but there it's being a normal cruising speed, only since it is flying in the very thin air up there.

Proposed speed and constructed straight flight path in fact, made together with David's Australian friend, Mr Stutte.
I suppose while both back in 2018 were analyzing the garbled-up last radar data bits and pieces parts of the official last radar data they got their hands on then, and from those, they constructed the wrong, but officially pushed and strongly assisted, straight AA77's flight path, leaning heavily on 5 cut light-poles tops, and a ~ 45 degrees internal "damage" path, "beginning" at the last received, officially declared reliable radar data points, indicating a last reliable speed there, of ~ 245 MPH, aside the Sheraton Hotel, and they let it ending via a straight attack path of AA77 at that crazy end speed.

Definitely thus NOT.!
Impossible, since we now know via this threads DoD video frame hard EVIDENCE by GIMP, for the in fact 90 degrees incoming, last part of the real attack path by AA77, over the Pentagon lawn, at a much slower speed, forced by the North of CITGO gas station leading deviation flight path, to avoid that Police Station's radio mast they had not calculated in.

See further below, the reasons why AA77 could have never ever flown the real curved flight path at 760 ft/second, or i.o.w. 823 Km/Hr.

The Pentagon lawn's width there, laying under the last part of a 90 degrees attack path by AA77, leading to its western wall, is about 100 meters wide there, including its small adjacent service road, situated in front of and along that wall's facade. The Washington Boulevard road on the other adjacent side is ~ 30 meters wide.

To have been able to accelerate AA77 from a maximum possible curved air speed, coming out of that slightly downward and left leaning flight path around the northern side of the CITGO gas station and then there reversing to a right leaning flight path back southwards, away from the CITGO gas station and back again to the Pentagon's West Wall, has been calculated to a maximum possible airspeed of 245 MPH.

Beginning at a southern point aside the Sheraton Hotel, as measured by all published military and civil radar stations as the last recorded reliable radar data, and then back to a point, where those three National Cemetery workers stood watching while AA77 passed between CITGO's North side and the Cemetery parking they stood on, and only then they heard AA77 accelerating to full throttle, just before it reached Washington Boulevard, so it had a mere circa 130 meters left before impact, to accelerate from about 265 MPH max reached there, to that crazy proposed 823 Km/hr end-speed, (~ 542 MPH) which is definitely beyond any possible realization at all, now we have the undeniable evidence for a 90 degrees attack path, followed in reality on 9/11 by Flight AA77, a huge Boeing 757-203 type, passenger plane.

Of course we all new not any better, in the many years before the GIMP software arrived in 2015, and David Chandler then put that at use for the repair of the global populace its worn out logic glands.

About everyone, including me, David, Wayne, Stutte etcetera, were at least up till 2015, totally deafened for any other possible scenario than the officially pushed 45 degree straight-on from the Sheraton Hotel on, flight attack path for AA77, leading to its impact in the Pentagon.

Since the Planners needed an quick access to the Navy ONI offices with all their data that could cost the Planners their precious necks on the gallows, and thus they had long ago planned for the ''resulting'' ~ 45 degrees internal damage path inside the Pentagon, from the impact of a "45 degrees attack path of AA77", and to top it off, those five ''convincing'' top-cut light-poles, which were already in the early stages of the 9/11 planning chosen as critical convincing part of the 9/11 False Flag Operation, to strengthen their planned, following massive and endless Media assault on the logic "glands" of the global populace.

And then, in 2015 came the GIMP software package in the hands of David Chandler, and later on. many other equally capable software packages followed...capable of repairing distorted video frames, shot by extreme fish-eye camera lenses. Like the on 9/11 used DoD ones.

Endgame is looming, for too cocky and too self-confident Industrial-Military Complex planners and executors of 9/11/2001.

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   
0:57 from 9:17 minutes, Pentagon scene, filmed shortly after impact :
files.catbox.moe... : Click to view this video.

One video frame picture at 0:57 / 9:17 :
[pic]be642d7b0b.jpg[/pic ]

-

edit on 5/4/23 by LaBTop because: vie corrected to view. My w, s, x, u, y, keys hang if not hit at the top or bottom key-parts. I'm ~4 x older than this 20 year one.

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LaBTop

These thermobaric bombs their operational conditions, still kept secret for the normal public, up to even today.

Otherwise magic to make the conspiracy theory work with no explanation why there wasn’t cratering in the Pentagon sub flooring where flight 77 entered. How many times has truth movement supporters posted no floor damage? But in reality explain by a jet traveling more or less parallel to the concrete subfloor. But not by explosives.
edit on 5-4-2023 by WhatItIs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   

0:57 from 9:17 minutes, Pentagon scene, filmed shortly after impact :
files.catbox.moe... : Click to view this video.

One video frame picture at 0:57 / 9:17 :
[pic]be642d7b0b.jpg[/pic ]

-

Odd there is no smoldering. How long did the pentagon roof fires burn.

Battling the Pentagon Blaze After 9/11

www.npr.org...

After American Airlines Flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon on Sept. 11, 2001, it took firefighters three days to extinguish the flames. Firefighter Patrick Creed and journalist Rick Newman join Fresh Air to talk about the Pentagon blaze and the book they wrote about it, Firefight: Inside the Battle to Save the Pentagon on 9/11.

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LaBTop

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LaBTop

Kwakakev, can you explain the far too small plane length of 35 ft, if you will be so kind.?

This was my first attempt with the degraded video I had to work with. Reviewing this analysis with some of the clearer images you have linked to and I did miss including the tail region of the object. There is one blue pixel for the tail region in the video, was not sure what to make of it at the time with the white smudge marks in that region of the video. This results is the object being longer than the estimated 35 ft.

I don't know what that black dot is about, strange?

As for nuronflux in the Trying to Resolve 9/11 thread, I put it down to how he tries to resolve these issues. There was one time there earlier in the thread it gave the impression that he was in pain and this is one way he can make some noise about it.

If that picture that you, Kwakakev, used on top of page 12, was correctly measured by you, it must have been one of the seemingly photo-shopped fraudulent pictures, littered around on the Internet, or a plane measurement mistake in your photo, or, a problem originating by you.

The source was the Judicial Watch youtube link. Photoshop was used to add the measurements. I acknowledge there are some problems with this analysis. In trying to find a more accurate analysis, there are some variables to consider including the path of approach along with the lens distortion issues. Working with a copy of the video that has less resolution is also troublesome and more prone to error.

Going through all this again has rattled my head in clearly defining exactly what the object is. You do link to some good work, but I also see some problems with it. The main one is around the issues in cartography and how being restricted to a 2D environment to represent a 3D world is always going to have some distortion somewhere. The Lens distortion done by David Chandler does look good, I do have some concerns about the tree line on the right edge of the image and what horizontal stretching has taken place. I might be wrong here as well, but if I can find any problems with this work this is where it is.
edit on 5-4-2023 by kwakakev because: spelling

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Your remark about the bright white flash at the moment of impact of AA77, which you see not at the two WTC impacts, will have been the result of the difference between a relatively massive thick stone Pentagon wall with small windows and decked with a layer of marble plates, recently renewed, and a glass decked open frame between relatively thin WTC floors.

At the WTC, the planes their super heated by the impact, tiny aluminum pieces of the fuselage and their wings and inner hull, splattered by the impacts forces, on top of that loaded with their splattered fuel tanks its J6 jet fuel, were mainly shot into and in between the open space between the thin WTC upper floors and exploded for the most part thus inside the buildings, while thereafter the last part of the exploded fuel plus aluminum, spit partly backwards out again, caused by the immediate pressure increase in front of the momentarily locked up burning gases, and that was the first and second fuel/air explosive parts we saw at 260 m and 220 m up there, so from a view at the lower part of that ricocheted reddish explosion cloud, with just a touch of white inside it.

While at the Pentagon, the first main bulk of the J6 fuel plus the super heated exploding aluminum parts cloud in it, exploded against the relatively more massive bricks wall segment, with their strong, re-barred window frames, and only after that, in the following split second, the wall was gone and it all started to enter the reasonable empty space behind that wall.

Nice try, but some things ain't adding up. Why is there not a similar super heated aluminum explosion in this jet test crash into a very strong and solid block? There is no strong bright white light generated on impact.

Also a lot of inconsistencies with how jet fuel does ignite after such an incident.

While there is a fireball at the pentagon after the strike, it is not on the same scale and time frame as what happened at the WTC towers. It took a few frames for the fuel to spread out in all directions at the WTC, not just up as at the Pentagon. Why is there no jet fuel fire ball growing out of the hole made by the object striking the Pentagon and extending out over the lawn?

I can see you have done a lot of good work and research trying to make sense of these things. I know it ain't easy.

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 10:32 PM
link   
This video shows more clearly the entry hole blow back to expect when a plane hits a building. It is inconsistent with what we see happen at the Pentagon.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   
To better explain this Lens Distortion issue, this is the results between David and myself, side by side before anything happens.

Which one looks more distorted to you? Which one would you prefer to use to gauge the measurement of what hit the pentagon? I know my version is not as high a resolution as David's.

In the version done by David, the tree line does look like it has been overly stretched. This will result in a measurement closer to an actual passenger plane. But is it right? Trees don't look all stretched like that in real life, so basing a measurement with this kind of image distortion going on in that part of the picture looks like trouble.

As for an estimation of just how big this object that hit the Pentagon is, somewhere around 40-80 feet is reasonable. I am not buying 140 feet long at this time.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
To better explain this Lens Distortion issue, this is the results between David and myself, side by side before anything happens.

Which one looks more distorted to you? Which one would you prefer to use to gauge the measurement of what hit the pentagon? I know my version is not as high a resolution as David's.

In the version done by David, the tree line does look like it has been overly stretched. This will result in a measurement closer to an actual passenger plane. But is it right? Trees don't look all stretched like that in real life, so basing a measurement with this kind of image distortion going on in that part of the picture looks like trouble.

As for an estimation of just how big this object that hit the Pentagon is, somewhere around 40-80 feet is reasonable. I am not buying 140 feet long at this time.

What’s the diff of this film media being over exposed?

Vs this film media bring over exposed. Especially if you understand the lens was behind a little plastic protective bubble changing the hue

See the color difference between the security camera

The security camera adds a blue green hue.

edit on 6-4-2023 by WhatItIs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhatItIs

In this image we can identify what the light source is, the exhaust of the jet engine. In the frame that captures the object before it hits the Pentagon, there is some kind of exhaust contrail but it is not bright enough to wash out and overexpose all the nearby pixels. For such a large, brief overexposure to take place as the object hits the Pentagon indicates a very powerful light source. It is the kind of thing to expect when a missile hits.

Vs this film media bring over exposed. Especially if you understand the lens was behind a little plastic protective bubble changing the hue

The light artifact in this image is a lens flare. It is caused by the way light moves through a lens and is based on the primary light source. In this this case this is the sun and can be verified by watching this light artifact slowly move as the sun does through the full video.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   

In this image we can identify what the light source is, the exhaust of the jet engine. In the frame that captures the object before it hits the Pentagon, there is some kind of exhaust contrail but it is not bright enough to wash out and overexpose all the nearby pixels. For such a large, brief overexposure to take place as the object hits the Pentagon indicates a very powerful light source. It is the kind of thing to expect when a missile hits.

The light artifact in this image is a lens flare. It is caused by the way light moves through a lens and is based on the primary light source. In this this case this is the sun and can be verified by watching this light artifact slowly move as the sun does through the full video.

Picture x and picture y. Zoom’s of the recording media over exposed. Can you tell which is from the jet flame F’d the missile?

Picture x, y, and picture z. Zoom’s of the recording media over exposed. One is the jet flame, one is the exploding missile, one is of a utility light. Can you tell which is which from the jet flame vs the missile vs the utility light?

Recording media over exposed becomes meaningless areas.

What you also have going on is how close the camera is. I would guess the pentagon camera was closer than any of the camera shots of the WTC. Prove me wrong. Like sanding at night in front of a car with its headlights vs being at a distance.

So. With no comparison of cameras, lenses, aperture setting, distance to object, and sensitivity of the recording media to over exposure, and no comparison of how fast recording devices act to over exposure. How the recording camera is compensating for background exposure compared to the flash of the fireball. Your analysis is meaningless.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 09:16 PM
link   
A reply to: kwakakev

CORRECTION-2 :
When you read in this page 15 and any earlier on, or later on pages, that I myself, or anybody else, mention a proposed measured (non-existing) length of AA77 in any 9/11 official DoD security gate video frame footage, of sometimes 35 ft or 38.5 ft, then realize that those are visually measured, or written by me, WRONG dimensions, and should be read as a measured 77 ft visual plane length, for any of those mentioned DoD security gate video frames.
Too long working hours for me, too not sharp base material for Kwakatev, have lead to these mistakes.

Thanks go to Kwakatev, for his honest explanation on this page 15. This is the way, errors, mistakes or misunderstandings should be handled again in this forum.
END-CORRECTION-2.
By the way, this I see already since 10 Dec 2022 :
""You have received no private messages since you were last here.
You have no replies to your posts since you were last here. ""
While I have replies, and a lot of them.

PM's, I don't know.
If PM's are also not registered, I have to go to my PM register, which I don't do, because I trusted ATS its PM registration.
And if PM's are suppressed by any internal or external force, I will not see them at all.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Can someone explain to me, that while I did post my above post at 04:16 Dutch time, while our time here in NL now since a week is changed to Summertime , when all clocks were set 1 hour forward.
So, 04:16 is now in fact Dutch real time 03:16. The idea is to give us more daylight time in the evening.
The ATS posting server inserts however its time, above my above post, as if I would have posted it 2 hours earlier, and thus we see shown there :

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 02:16

The first question will be, is that above shown time also changed to Summertime.?

I do think so, since I posted in this thread already that my ATS posting time in December also differed 2 hours.
I advice you, to go and look up, based on what I tell you here, what timeline comes up for that 2 hrs earlier ATS posting time for me, and which cities are on that time line. And which cities have no Summertime switch.
Surprise, surprise.
I don't bother at all, as long my posts are safe.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Not a novel idea but a complete listing of all the people with insider knowledge who died on 9/11 or conveniently in the years before or after, what their positions were, who they worked with referenced against the known deviants; GHWB, Phillip Zelikow, Rumsfeld, Silverstein, Joint chiefs of staff etc etc. The book Another 19 looks at a circle of well-placed people, do that but expand it.
The operation of 9/11 combined many interests and took decades of planning. Designed into the WTC complex would be ease of access and destruction, placement of key servers containing incriminating evidence including trillions of $ stolen from the Pentagon and American people. Destroy all incriminating evidence and dispose of those involved in possible prosecutions, massively change foreign policy deploying the armed forces throughout the Middle East and Asia. Insurance fraud and shredding the constitution were icing on the cake. Truly, a brilliant operation done with absolutely ruthless precision.
This web of those connected still needs a thorough fleshing out. I'd love to start feeding a good AI program the various bits and see who it picks out for a lineup. Those still alive involved need to brought to justice. 9/11 was the kick-off for all the globalist chicanery we've suffered through for the last 22 years. Ferreting out who the guilty are is key to getting control of our national governments and potential futures back. That would break the back of this cabal running their dark agenda.
edit on 6-4-2023 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-4-2023 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Please, would any ATS member or ATS reader be so kind to send an email to these 2 man, with this thread's two page links in it.?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Title : ""Definitive 9.11 Pentagon EVIDENCE."" by LaBTop.

Explanation how to view my cut-off pictures posts in this thread's page 1 and 2, in this thread's page 10 its last post by me, the link to that post :
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Since they must be just as curious as me for the reason why David Chandler nor Jonathan (Jon) Cole do not share this discussion.
In my long list of honest, good, clever 9/11 interested persons, they are in my highest ranks.

One question I would ask them then here :

Why is that camera pedestal, which shows up in David's GIMP'ed video frames, still leaning to the right.?
Were the horizontal lines influenced in a bad way, if David also straightened that pedestal its vertical lines there.?

I expect that it would, since then these vertical pedestal lines would lead to a somewhat shortening of the horizontal lines, including the visible plane's length, above that pedestal.

I have to ask this, since in my humble opinion, this could be the only possible answer, which could change this EVIDENCE to a shorter GIMP'ed plane length.

However, I am quite sure that such plane length shortening would not be so extensive, so that the visible GIMP'ed plane length would go to 104 ft, the 45 degrees 2/3rd length of a real B757-203, that must show up on camera, if it was a 45 degree attack path for AA77.

I expect it to shorten AA77's GIMP'ed plane length to a length that will belong to a > 80 degrees attack path.
Which then gave more passing space at the southern side of those two semi-tall trees that stood beside Washington Boulevard and the Pentagon's grassy lawn.

[email protected]

[email protected]

The older ATS members know why I never contacted anyone via any email, only via ATS posts.
Because I want to stay away from any possible interfering with my strictly neutral view on anything 9/11 related.
I read and view and hear anything 9/11 related, pro and contra.
And when it's totally bunk, I try to tell the poster, and why.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join