It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails on private jets?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
It's interesting to see how you like to argue from a supposed objective and scientific perspective, but so frequently use a sub-tabloidesque style of derision in order to make your points.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   
FRINGE
LOL
context NOt Opinion

Gotta know when to fold em

edit on 12102022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Robert Reynolds

That’s what happens after a decade plus of being told I’m a shill for having the gall to not agree that chemtrails are real. And even if I posted all the links in the world you know they’d be ignored, or waved away. I give people the respect to try to be impartial to begin with, but once the snarkiness starts getting aimed at me, there’s no point anymore.
edit on 12/10/2022 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Robert Reynolds

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: ChristianSupremacist
a reply to: andy06shake
You're delusional. I've been chemtrail spotting for 40+ years

The official lie is it started around 95.

What official lie?

psmag.com...

THE BIRTH OF THE chemtrail conspiracy (the word “chemtrail” being a combination of chemical and contrail, and the word “contrail” a combination of condensation and trail) is generallypinpointed to a few-year window surrounding 1996. It was that year when the U.S. Air Force was first accused of using military aircraft to “spray” American citizens with mysterious substances, evidenced by the unusual contrail patterns left in the sky.

so did you just gain an interest in contrails and avionics in general, or have you been interested in flight characteristics for a while?

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
How's that an 'official lie'?

My interest in this subject matter was started when I saw a very unnatural manner of argument on these pages. A style of argument evidenced in this thread. Upon paying more attention to vapour trails, I then noticed extremely unusual flight patterns and dissipations. This was fairly common around 2010 and 2011. I'd not noticed them before (although I hadn't been paying as much attention) and I've seen none since.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
I think you have a duty to perform and you will perform that duty.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   

How's that an 'official lie'?

My interest in this subject matter was started when I saw a very unnatural manner of argument on these pages. A style of argument evidenced in this thread. Upon paying more attention to vapour trails, I then noticed extremely unusual flight patterns and dissipations. This was fairly common around 2010 and 2011. I'd not noticed them before (although I hadn't been paying as much attention) and I've seen none since.

The chemtrail conspiracy came from somewhere, many things point to this date as a starting point. I firmly believe the conspiracy as some paid proponents of the story perpetuate is a lie. A lie used to finance a lifestyle. And while I'm not here to begrudge another for duping the low info crowd to make a nice living, I will explain what knowledge I have gained over the years when I see it fits.

I also gained an interest in Geo-engineering due to this conspiracy, and would love to get those who are willing to put so much effort into an obvious lie, to move that energy over to understanding the threats and helping to make sure it never happens. So while so many are pointing at contrails screaming "they is spraying us with bad juice!", they should be learning about SRM, what it would look like, and the dangers of it, should it ever be implemented.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I don't agree that it is an obvious lie, but rather a self-evident truth.

SRM?

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I don't agree that it is an obvious lie, but rather a self-evident truth.

SRM?

If you look into this beyond the basic "look, white lines", you find mistakes made calling geo-engineering "proof of chemtrails", but in reality, it's very different. Chemtrails/contrails are easily explained by science, and basic common sense. Should you wish to prove me wrong, use a flight tracker app to identify planes you are certain are spreading "bad juice", then when you find commercial planes, and there will be plenty, you have to wonder some really important questions.

1. how do they account for hundreds of gallons of "whatever it is you think they are spraying out" along with fuel, passengers, luggage, and the weight of the plane itself?
2. who maintains the spraying mechanisms in planes, especially commercial planes?
3. how is such a gigantic world wide conspriacy hidden from the general public, when the general public is constantly on and around the very planes that you suspect are spraying "bad juice"?

And instead understand that contrails form at very high altitudes, due to having all the factors needed to make man made clouds. Which is exactly what contrails are. When the jet engine passes through the air supersaturated with moister and the exhaust melts the frozen water, then it re-freezes in an incredible coincidence of a line directly behind the same jet engine that was melting the frozen water to begin with, it becomes almost impossible NOT to realize what you are seeing.

SRM however, is an acronym for Solar Radiation Management. Dr. David Keith came up with the plan many years ago (like 20) to combat global warming. It's premise is that they will release micro particles into the stratosphere to block the sunlight. Sounds good on paper until you watch Terminator. That, and realize that if man really is the cause of Global Warming, and the damage was done over our entire time of industrial revolution, it's unlikely we can just do some quick fix and reverse it without doing some unintended major damage to the Earth in the process. But we have a problem with those in charge and their Hubris in thinking they have all the answers.

If you do look into this, I suggest doing so from an agnostic perspective, so your bias doesn't cloud your judgement. But if you really just want to believe they are spraying something horrible on us, and somehow they are missing it, I sure as hell can't stop you. I hope this answers your question.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I remember first seeing chemtrails mentioned on here almost 20 years ago now. I thought “ohh that sounds interesting, what’s that about?”

Government secret spraying operation! Fascinating! What’s the background?

‘Contrails cannot linger or spread, only chemtrails do that’ - I’ve known that they can and do for decades, what else? Lets follow the links.

“Here is a secret chemtrail sprayer plane photo” - what, that French tanker with hose drums under the wing?

“Here is a photo of secret chemtrail spray tanks” - what, those ballast test tanks? And how come there are tourists on board? (it was a test plane at an air show!)

And so it went on. ‘Proof’ after ‘proof’ that was transparently something else. Being an aviation buff since an early age made these hoax claims easier to recognise than they would be for someone with no real interest in the subject, and I started posting what I knew. Taking photos and making observations and asking and waiting for that proof. It never came. I also had the same experience as Zaphod on this thread. My experience and detailed observations just waved away whilst being accused of being either a paid shill or blind and ignorant. At the same time being told to watch “proof” in the form of watching you tube videos making nonsense claims that the poster on here watched and believed absolutely. I’m sure several of us remember geoengineeringwatch and the Lufthansa 747 fuel dump “chemtrail” from Frankfurt that got at least one of our members banned from their site for daring to provide the facts. And yet the believers still choose to believe the one sided narrative of websites that won’t allow debate. The websites that sell them “cures” and ask for donations. That’s why I’ve been absent for a while. I just couldn’t be arsed any more trying to educate people who, it became clear, just don’t want it. The fear fantasy is far more enticing.

And if you’re a believer and tempted to post something to show why I’m wrong, check the date on it. If it’s older than 2020 I’ve seen it, it’s crap.

edit on 21-1-2023 by waynos because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join