It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This not looking good for Japan December 4, 2022

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I really don't know what to say, but if this keeps up and other deaths keep climbing due to the aging population, Japan won't have many people here. Currently there are about 2.5 million foreign residents here, Which is a lot actually if you visit Tokyo, Osaka or Kyoto.

I don't know what is happening here with the horrible increase of infections, deaths and those that are in critical condition. The numbers keep rising daily here.

Tokyo December 4, 2022 Sunday

Note: actually these results are the ones that really tested on last Thursday or Friday and posted as if were todays numbers. That's not true.

1. Daily active positive cases today recorded: 89,566 new cases
2. Todays death of Covid virus 151 deaths ( this isn't looking good at all for the stability of Japans population )
3. 353 cases of patients in critical condition. Sadly, most likely a high percentage won't make it.

4. In my prefecture a record number of 565 new cases reported. There are only a few hospitals in this prefecture that can actually treat these types of Covid cases.

It's just not looking good and about 99% of the people still wear mask here.

These vaccines are nothing but a JOKE.

edit on 1200000046322022-12-04T09:32:46-06:00324612am9 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   
With Japan having a population of nearly 125 million, 151 deaths from covid doesn't seem all that shocking.

As covid spreads, it mutates to a less lethal form-for the reasonably healthy. It still poses a very serious risk to those compromised by weaker immune systems, and like the seasonal flu it will continue to claim lives.

A great purging of the elderly and infirmed will continue to sweep the globe, leaving only the fittest to carry on. Mother Nature is doing what is best for the planet, with perhaps a little help from man.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

If you all are wearing masks, you won't have to worry a bit about the flu. Sadly, they don't work all that well on Corona virus, but as I said, bright side is, no more flu. As long as you mask, forever.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

If you all are wearing masks, you won't have to worry a bit about the flu. Sadly, they don't work all that well on Corona virus, but as I said, bright side is, no more flu. As long as you mask, forever.

You forgot to mention that it must be the cheapest possible masks. They prevent the flu as we all know and you get very few cases if none at all. As long you keep wearing them all day every day when you are outside. SARS-CoV-2 cannot be prevented as the masks only work well and perform miracles against the flu.
edit on 4-12-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Which Japan does, every flu season. It's been normal for decades due to people living at such close quarters and being so dependent on public transport.

Of course, both covid and the flu are transported on the exact same water droplets when you cough or sneeze, so masks are pretty much identically effective.

Still waiting for all of these children with carbon monoxide (or should that be carbon dioxide) poisoning that we were promised would absolutely happen.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   

2. Todays death of Covid virus 151 deaths ( this isn't looking good at all for the stability of Japans population )

Calm down. Japan has a population of around 112 million people. We in Germany are around 83-84 million and had much worse daily death rates at some points. We're still here. It would take over 2032 years (not until year 2032!) until you are extinct, at this rate. Calm down, breath and relax.

Also the death rate for your country is below 0.2%. Ask yourself why you have so many new daily cases, it's about sample sizes. You had 200k+ daily new cases in August and you're still here.

Also, the shelf situation, I always only see sweets shelves you photograph, the most useless and unimportant goods and of course they are missing. Chill down, you will get an heart attack if you go on like this.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

You forgot to mention that it must be the cheapest possible masks.

If people choose not to protect themselves by riding around with a bandana over their face like they're in an old western movie then it's their call.

Masks are a little like guns in that respect. If you've got a concealed carry, you maintain it, and you know how to use it, then it absolutely can be the difference between you being a statistic on the nightly news and you being the hero who took down an active shooter.

But, on the other hand, if you buy an airsoft gun off of ebay and think that nobody will be able to tell that it's made from plastic then more fool you.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

If people choose not to protect themselves by riding around with a bandana over their face like they're in an old western movie then it's their call.

Masks are a little like guns in that respect. If you've got a concealed carry, you maintain it, and you know how to use it, then it absolutely can be the difference between you being a statistic on the nightly news and you being the hero who took down an active shooter.

But, on the other hand, if you buy an airsoft gun off of ebay and think that nobody will be able to tell that it's made from plastic then more fool you.

Who says that cheap masks protect from anything. This is more of an unsubstantiated claim propagated by the dogma of the Covid religion.
edit on 4-12-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Which Japan does, every flu season. It's been normal for decades due to people living at such close quarters and being so dependent on public transport.

Of course, both covid and the flu are transported on the exact same water droplets when you cough or sneeze, so masks are pretty much identically effective.

Still waiting for all of these children with carbon monoxide (or should that be carbon dioxide) poisoning that we were promised would absolutely happen.

not at all sure what you are complaining about.
Oh, NOOOOOSSSSS it looks like there is a Flu issue there. But that's impossible! they wear masks, you even said so. I'm starting to wonder if you really are smart enough to claim moral superiority. You sound a lot like you are full of sh!t.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   

what type of masks were mandated?

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Something I have noticed is that people that continually wear masks eventually develop what I call chipmunk cheeks. I know this sounds odd enough but ive seen it a few times. One cashier girl at a local market here I always thought she was really pretty, but finally I got to see her with her mask off oneday again, and whoa I was thinking to myself WTF happened to her cheeks? Yikes not the first person i noticed this happening to either.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I'd be more worried about yesterdays news story about China planning to invade Japan. All over yesterday......here in US.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ilikesecrets

Something I have noticed is that people that continually wear masks eventually develop what I call chipmunk cheeks. I know this sounds odd enough but ive seen it a few times. One cashier girl at a local market here I always thought she was really pretty, but finally I got to see her with her mask off oneday again, and whoa I was thinking to myself WTF happened to her cheeks? Yikes not the first person i noticed this happening to either.

Same with the masked hot blonde bank teller.
When the mask finally came off...I stopped waiting longer in line for her to handle my assets.

I think it's fair to say that only ugly people with bad teeth and weak chins and hideous noses...prefer mandatory masking.
edit on 0AMDecCSTAMCST by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   
On all these topics of declining birth rate, climbing all cause mortality, depopulation agendas, etc., my thoughts always go back to Deagel's forecast for 2025. Japan was predicted to loose about 20% of its population by 2025.

It looks, then, like they may have been on to something with Japan. If that's so, what about their prediction of the US losing 75%?

I have been thinking about revisiting those figures in light of what's going on in the world now and what many are saying will come.
:
edit on 2022 12 04 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

I'd be more worried about yesterdays news story about China planning to invade Japan. All over yesterday......here in US.

If it was carried by MSM channels, I default to classifying it as gov't propaganda bovine feces disseminated to scare up the unwashed masses and herd us into more fear.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Would I be surprised if the old and weak, suddenly weren't dying of their underlying symptoms anymore? Again!

No I wouldn't...

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

You forgot to mention that it must be the cheapest possible masks. They prevent the flu as we all know and you get very few cases if none at all. As long you keep wearing them all day every day when you are outside. SARS-CoV-2 cannot be prevented as the masks only work well and perform miracles against the flu.

The Chinese have had the pollution solution down pat for years……..with masks like these that have separate filter units…..more than likely can contain interchangeable filter material such as Herpa, charcoal type etc..

👽

edit on 4-12-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

The Chinese have had the pollution solution down pat for years……..with masks like these that have separate filter units…..more than likely can contain interchangeable filter material such as Herpa, charcoal type etc..

👽

Nothing in common with what it was sold around here i.e some cheap masks that can't do anything.
We have gone past cheap masks & lengthy lockdowns. Only lunatics support these measures.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Ilikesecrets

Same with the masked hot blonde bank teller.
When the mask finally came off...I stopped waiting longer in line for her to handle my assets.

I think it's fair to say that only ugly people with bad teeth and weak chins and hideous noses...prefer mandatory masking.
That's not what i mean. I have seen this girl before the mask wearing. Her cheeks are puffy like a chipmunk now. As well as others that wore masks for long periods of time. I'm not joking.

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Immortan Joe knows

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join