It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccinated by mistake!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hiram33
a reply to: Asmodeus3
Easy way to avoid this is to take no jabs first place ... Personally I would rather take a bullet then the jab ..... I would rather die on my feet then live on my Knees..... When the pandemic rolled out and jabs were announced.... Should the military be called on to do door to door jabbing I knew what my response would be for that knock .... Happy it never came to that..

It is always a personal choice when it comes to medications, vaccines, and any other treatments. But they were 'enforced' in the populations through a series of measures. Pressure, coercion, threats of dismissal by employers, etc.

I see no good reason why young and healthy people should use untested products that could be potentially hazardous and when the chances to get sick or die from Covid are miniscule (for the young and healthy)

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Convenient "mistakes".

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Convenient "mistakes".

There are mistakes and 'mistakes'

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Convenient "mistakes".

Imagine you take your children for a flu jab and then you realise they have been given these mRNA products for which there is so much suspicion and evidence against their use especially in young and healthy populations. Bearing in mind that the children in the link I have produced were not eligible for mRNA vaccines as they were too young.

So in a sense they were vaccinated by mistake.

Q: how many people have been vaccinated by mistake and by 'mistake' ??

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 05:32 AM
link   
More on this!

spectrumnews1.com...

Family Says Man Not the Same After Receiving Accidental Shot of Second Vaccine Dose

HAMILTON, Ohio — A 91-year-old Ohio man is fighting to recover after he was accidentally given the second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine twice in a matter of hours.

Having multiple shots of the same vaccine can have consequences. It's not something new. Doesn't matter whether this happens by accident.
edit on 3-12-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

For what it's worth, I've never once been bullied, threatened or coerced to receive the vaccine. Not once.

I suppose I must be privileged.

No not privileged, you just belong to the first group op mentioned. The ones that let themselves get injected solely because they believe their governments.
I know far too many who have been bullied even though they really didn't want the shot and held out for some time. But being threatened to lose everything, including the job you held for almost 40 years...well...
You are on the side of those who inject humans with an experimental jab against their will. Scary, because one day they might want to jab you with something you don't want, but you were part of setting this precedence.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

The nice thing about the flu shots is that they are VOLUNTARY. Even though the flu in the US regularly and consistently killed upwards of 100,000 - 200,000 annually. There's 'encouragement' to get that vaccine but no threats or direct pressure to get it. I worked in a small office years ago that had a nurse come in and anyone could get a free flu shot. I never got one and never got the flu. Two people had severe reactions to the flu vaccines. They dealt with it. I bet none of that info ever got put on a list....anywhere.

And what I have never seen is data showing flu occurrences and severity in the flue vaccinated. And since the flu itself is constantly evolving and the flu vaccines supposedly are as well to combat the disease, it doesn't appear that the flu spread is really affected by the flu vaccines and the media has even posted as such, giving the excuse that the current flu vaccine wasn't the correct one for 'that' particular flu for 'that' particular year.

It's just crazy.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

originally posted by: TzarChasm

For what it's worth, I've never once been bullied, threatened or coerced to receive the vaccine. Not once.

I suppose I must be privileged.

No not privileged, you just belong to the first group op mentioned. The ones that let themselves get injected solely because they believe their governments.
I know far too many who have been bullied even though they really didn't want the shot and held out for some time. But being threatened to lose everything, including the job you held for almost 40 years...well...
You are on the side of those who inject humans with an experimental jab against their will. Scary, because one day they might want to jab you with something you don't want, but you were part of setting this precedence.

Science is not accomplished by pressure, coercion, intimidation, blackmailing, scaremongering tactics, and threats of dismissal by your employer or the state.

Hence what we have witnessed in relation to Covid-19 and the response to the pandemic is not science but something very different.

You described it well. An untested, experimental, and potentially hazardous product, that has on occasions been mandated, or where you are coerced and pressured to get injected with, is at least scary not to say unethical and criminal.

One of the Italian members of the European parliament said: This is the greatest medical scandal in history.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

The nice thing about the flu shots is that they are VOLUNTARY. Even though the flu in the US regularly and consistently killed upwards of 100,000 - 200,000 annually. There's 'encouragement' to get that vaccine but no threats or direct pressure to get it. I worked in a small office years ago that had a nurse come in and anyone could get a free flu shot. I never got one and never got the flu. Two people had severe reactions to the flu vaccines. They dealt with it. I bet none of that info ever got put on a list....anywhere.

And what I have never seen is data showing flu occurrences and severity in the flue vaccinated. And since the flu itself is constantly evolving and the flu vaccines supposedly are as well to combat the disease, it doesn't appear that the flu spread is really affected by the flu vaccines and the media has even posted as such, giving the excuse that the current flu vaccine wasn't the correct one for 'that' particular flu for 'that' particular year.

It's just crazy.

The flu shots are known for not being very effective but can be used by the elderly and the clinically vulnerable. But they are not mandated and certainly there is nothing in common with the absurd and ludicrous campaign we have witnessed where everyone was pressured and coerced or even threatened with dismissal if they won't get vaccinate with these unknown products.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   

A 4-year-old child received the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine instead of the flu vaccine. The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine is not approved for EUA in a 4-year-old child. While the FDA is currently reviewing data submitted by Pfizer-BioNTech from a COVID-19 vaccine study in children 5-11, the dose is much smaller than that used for patients 12 years and older. Fortunately, the child suffered no ill effects from the vaccine

www.ismp.org...

Oh dear!!!

edit on 3-12-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I work in an allergy and immunization clinic here in the US. Pfizer C19 shots and Flulaval and the age 65+ FluAd are all stored at 4-8° C.

In our clinic, we have about large 5 fridges servicing our shot lanes. C19 vaccines are in a different fridge than our flu shots, but all the fridges are there in a row. I'd say each fridge has 5 or 6 different immunizations in it, each immunization in its own pull out drawer.

Rare for someone to get the completely incorrect vaccine, like someone coming in for chicken pox but getting HPV instead. However, I have seen people get the wrong kind of a specific vaccine, typically due to age. Most are related to someone being close to an age cut-off. Like a 17 year old getting the 18 and up version or dosing.

To have multiple errors in the same location like mentioned in the OP seems like there is a huge process issue (like having the C19 vials comingled with flu vials [though our flu vaxxes are in prefilled syringes]) or someone intentionally making the errors.

Just my thoughts.

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: davegazi2

Have a look at the cases above.
Thanks for the comments

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 03:57 AM
link   

A mother, son (10 years old), and daughter (6 years old) received the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine instead of the flu vaccine. When the mother experienced symptoms similar to those she experienced after receiving the Moderna COVID-19 vaccines, she called the pharmacist. After watching a video of the vaccination clinic, the pharmacist called the mother to report that she had received the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine in error, but her children had received the flu vaccine. After her daughter developed a local reaction at the vaccination site, the mother called the pharmacist and asked him to watch the video again. A few days later, the pharmacist called the mother to say that both of her children had also received the COVID-19 vaccine instead of the flu vaccine

www.ismp.org...

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

How do you get accidentally vaccinated?

Simple, they went for a flu shot and the wrong vax was given.

Its a careless mistake, not a conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: litterbaux

How do you get accidentally vaccinated?

Simple, they went for a flu shot and the wrong vax was given.

Its a careless mistake, not a conspiracy.

It's most likely this is a genuine mistake. But we also have yo consider the more intriguing case of not being a genuine mistake. To dismiss outright as impossible or inconvenient isn't wise.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join