It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccinated by mistake!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Here we present another story on this chapter of human history. It can't get more hilarious than this but we don't really know what the future hold for us. The story features a number of children in Japan (at least two of them) who were vaccinated with the Covid-19 vaccines by mistake as they were too young to get them but were meant to get the flu shots.

www.asahi.com...

SUITA, Osaka Prefecture-At least two children mistakenly received a COVID-19 vaccine that they were too young to get at two clinics here in November instead of flu shots.

The city and the city’s doctors’ association jointly issued a notice to health care organizations in Suita on Nov. 8 urging them to thoroughly take measures to prevent such mistakes, which can have serious side effects.

According to city officials, a boy not yet of school age visited a clinic in Suita with his four family members on Nov. 5 to receive a vaccine.Three of them, including the boy, were supposed to receive an influenza vaccine. The other two were there to get a COVID-19 vaccine.

A single doctor handled all five shots, and the doctor mistakenly gave the boy an injection of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine that is meant for people over 12.

Despite the warning issued in Suita, a doctor at another clinic in the city on Nov. 21 mistakenly gave a shot of Pfizer’s COVID-19 for people over 12 to a girl in one of the lower elementary school grades.

The girl visited the clinic with her family to get a flu shot.

A nurse prepared the shot for the girl and a COVID-19 shot for someone else. A lone doctor handled both cases

So we can have a number of ways, as it seems, one can get vaccinated.

A person can be convinced the vaccines are safe and effective regardless of the facts and any evidence to support the assertions and official narrative.

A person can be pressured and coerced or even threaten with dismissal by his employer in case he/she doesn't get vaccinated. No jab no job!

A person can be constantly terrorised by the MSM and through fear & terror as well as hysteria & paranoia emenating from these sources can be manipulated in such a way that no longer he/she can think rationally.

A person can be mislead by officials to believe that if they get vaccinated they will never be infected with SARS-CoV-2 and cannot get Covid as a result. Or that they will never develop disease or die from the disease.

Now we have another way of getting yourself vaccinated. Going for a flu shot but instead getting one of the mRNA vaccines!!! So vaccinated by mistake in a few words.

But the question which arises is that there are mistakes and 'mistakes'. How do we know which mistake is genuine in this paranoic campaign where everyone must be vaccinated...

And what a wonderful science is this which is based on pressure, coercion, threats, intimidation, scaremongering, fear & terror, hysteria and paranoia, mistakes, and 'mistakes'... The wonderful science of Covid-19 and Covid-19 vaccines!!

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

For what it's worth, I've never once been bullied, threatened or coerced to receive the vaccine. Not once.

I suppose I must be privileged.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   

How do you get accidentally vaccinated? That would be like going in for an oil change and getting new tires put on by mistake. It's completely different other than the fact you went to the same garage.

What ever happened to the vaccines needing super cold storage? Now there are vials of flu shots and Covid vaccinations just laying around inter mingled and the person giving the shots just picks up something and injects you with something?

I don't know the validity of Asahi.com, it could be a Babylon Bee type site for all I know.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 07:56 PM
link   
This has to be a parody site. Look at this story.

Coal carrier is fitted with a sail to cut emissions in a world first.

You put a sail on a ship carrying coal to reduce emissions? Lolz.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

How do you get accidentally vaccinated? That would be like going in for an oil change and getting new tires put on by mistake. It's completely different other than the fact you went to the same garage.

What ever happened to the vaccines needing super cold storage? Now there are vials of flu shots and Covid vaccinations just laying around inter mingled and the person giving the shots just picks up something and injects you with something?

I don't know the validity of Asahi.com, it could be a Babylon Bee type site for all I know.

Don't worry about the details or the temperature that you need to store the vaccines. Who cares about these things?

Just go get vaccinated. It's all that matters.

You can get vaccinated by mistake if you go for a flu shot and ending up get vaccinated with the mRNA vaccines.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   

There is more to it!!

www.independent.co.uk...

The story is from the left-wing British Newspaper 'The Independent' and they have covered a story where dozens of children were given a higher dose of the Covid-19 vaccine by mistake.

Mistakes happen at all levels as you can see.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   

From your linked article and I quote "children’s only pop-up vaccine clinic."

We truly live in clown world.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   

For anyone that thinks I'm an anti vaxxer, my kids have their vaccines. From a doctor, at a doctors office, with an appointment according to a schedule.

Not a "children’s only pop-up vaccine clinic."

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 08:46 PM
link   

From your linked article and I quote "children’s only pop-up vaccine clinic."

We truly live in clown world.

You see the case is in Japan.
Or cases let's say

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Thank goodness they didn't detonate, like others who have taken the vaccine.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Thats why when I got my flu shot at the va, I said specifically this is a dead virus no vaccine/flu shot mix right.

They showed me the label before giving the shot.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

Don't worry about the details or the temperature that you need to store the vaccines. Who cares about these things?

Why Does Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine Need To Be Kept Colder Than Antarctica?

Haha, nobody seems to remember this but you did!

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

For what it's worth, I've never once been bullied, threatened or coerced to receive the vaccine. Not once.

I suppose I must be privileged.

You're obviously have an intimidating presence.

I smile a lot, which invites both good people and evil people. Fortunately, the discernment is strong.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   
8-year-old Texas boy administered coronavirus vaccine by mistake - LINK

Parents say Walgreens mistakenly injected them and their two kids with the Covid-19 vaccine instead of flu shot - LINK

Maryland 4-year-old mistakenly given adult COVID-19 vaccine instead of flu shot - LINK

COVID Vaccine Mishaps 2021: All The Shot Mistakes And Mix-Ups That Happened - LINK

NSW Health says it gave Pfizer jab to more than 160 students ‘in error’ - LINK
edit on 1-12-2022 by TarantulaBite because: Fix Broke Link

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Just curious as to when we started to give kids flu shots.
Is this a new thing or am I totally out of the loop?

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Raiden72

Kids have been getting flu shots for as long as I remember. I never got one as a kid but now it's very normal.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Raiden72

In April 2002, the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) encouraged that children 6 to 23 months of age be vaccinated annually against influenza. In 2010, ACIP recommended annual influenza vaccination for those 6 months of age and older - LINK
edit on 1-12-2022 by TarantulaBite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

Why Does Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine Need To Be Kept Colder Than Antarctica?

Haha, nobody seems to remember this but you did!

Can you imagine being injected with something that is "minus 70 degrees Celsius". No wonder that first lady died immediately.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Ahhh the good Ol days when you were told what vaccine shot you were getting in either arm at the same time…..and it was mandatory!

👽

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Easy way to avoid this is to take no jabs first place ... Personally I would rather take a bullet then the jab ..... I would rather die on my feet then live on my Knees..... When the pandemic rolled out and jabs were announced.... Should the military be called on to do door to door jabbing I knew what my response would be for that knock .... Happy it never came to that..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join